News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Epic Power Struggle - Big Momma Joanie vs Sandy (Loveandmarriage)

• 36 Replies

Offline GrappleGirl84

Re: Epic Power Struggle - Big Momma Joanie vs Sandy (Loveandmarriage)
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2014, 02:28:45 AM »
No controversy here! I've won because the most popular option was mine!
The only thing that needs to be worked out is exactly what Joanie would say in her VERBAL submission?
Maybe something like: "Please Sandy! Please oh please let me go! You are a far better wrestler than me! I can't take any more" :p
Maybe Joanie could enlighten us on how she would submit to me :D
I don't know - it's like saying a political candidate won because one group backed him/her more than any other group backed the opponent - all votes count.

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »
Another example of how a good battle turns into a shitty poll.  Joanie had more total votes, was voted by more than two to one to win by pin, only lost by one vote in submission.  Joanie had the most votes, Joanie wins.  Pretty simple.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 01:00:23 PM »
Another example of how a good battle turns into a shitty poll.  Joanie had more total votes, was voted by more than two to one to win by pin, only lost by one vote in submission.  Joanie had the most votes, Joanie wins.  Pretty simple.
I'm stickin to my version. I have the longest bar, I win. Simple.
You can stick to your decision and stick it where it belongs,you are the loser by 2 - 1 margin.  It's that simple!!  Joanie destroyed you and you're trying to take it away.  Good laugh. If you think you won do another poll, only 1 selection for each, and let's see where you turn up?  I'm pretty sure it would be under Joanie, as the loser, AGAIN!! ;D 8)

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
I'm stickin to my version. I have the longest bar, I win. Simple.
You can stick to your decision and stick it where it belongs,you are the loser by 2 - 1 margin.  It's that simple!!  Joanie destroyed you and you're trying to take it away.  Good laugh. If you think you won do another poll, only 1 selection for each, and let's see where you turn up?  I'm pretty sure it would be under Joanie, as the loser, AGAIN!! ;D 8)
Only think I would kiss it with would be a bottle of disinfectant!
Well Joanie already kissed my ass so you can kiss it too, I won fair and square, no need to go again :p

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »
There is a bit of controversy. I tallied the most votes overall but Sandy received the greatest number of votes in any one category. I say I won, she says she won. So, how do you see it?

If only I hadn't gone for the pin option! Whenever I make a poll, it's the highest individual option which decides it. Sucks in this case, as you were doing all the fighting. One vote though... I think a rematch is in order.

In a single option poll Sandy wouldn't stand a chance as shown by the voting total in this poll.  Sandy can't hold a candle to Big Momma's bright light.  Did I just say something nice about Joanie?  Damn!
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2014, 05:59:15 PM »
There is a bit of controversy. I tallied the most votes overall but Sandy received the greatest number of votes in any one category. I say I won, she says she won. So, how do you see it?

If only I hadn't gone for the pin option! Whenever I make a poll, it's the highest individual option which decides it. Sucks in this case, as you were doing all the fighting. One vote though... I think a rematch is in order.

In a single option poll Sandy wouldn't stand a chance as shown by the voting total in this poll.  Sandy can't hold a candle to Big Momma's bright light.  Did I just say something nice about Joanie?  Damn!
I'm quite certain THAT won't happen again!

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »
Awesome matchup.....close vote the way it should be between skilled girls that sized
Biggest and Baddest bitch around