News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Victoria Justice and Katy Perry: Wrestling For A Good Cause

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Losing her bitter fight with Eva Rivas, the nearly six and a half feet tall pop singer from Armenia, in the ring to her rival was not the worst for Katy Perry during her encounter with the giantess. After her boiled up anger at Eva's anti american messages in one of her songs settled down Katy could reconcile herself to having tried to, but not succeeded in, overpowering a woman exceedingly taller and considerably heavier than herself.
What destroyed her self confidence and dignity was losing both a competition in singing abilities and a beauty contest between her and Eva. Eva just blew Katy off the stage with a voice so skilled, strong and overpowering it left a stunned Katy almost in confusion.
Her self confidence with which Katy regarded herself an accomplished singer already broken, she then faced Eva in a battle of beauty and sexiness, and Eva, smiling indulgently at nervous and self doubting Katy, continued to grind her down - she defeated Katy, bathing in her own continued victory and making her inferior rival feel like a little ugly duckling next to her.
Katy's world was shattered; used to being the much envied sexy girl and admired singer wherever she went, she was humiliated by the woman who put her in second place in every category which had always been Katy's assets.
After this ordeal Katy was slammed and put in painful holds in the ring until finally Eva enjoyed her superiority watching Katy apologising to her, exhausted and degraded into the act of kissing the floor in front of Eva's feet, a gesture of submission which Eva demanded to be performed before she would allow her crushed victim to leave.

Katy withdrew from public life for some time, seeking to recover from the shock of her devastating experience with Eva Rivas.
Her ego was considerably damaged, and she even awoke from nightmares in which she saw the awe inspiring woman again looming over her, ready to destroy Katy's singing career and to crush and break her physically.
She went through sessions of therapy to build up her confidence, and eventually, after a long holiday, Katy was ready to face the world again.

One day, she got a phone call from her manager who had an interesting proposition to make.
Victoria Justice, actress and pop singer, had drawn up an open competition for a charitable cause - she invited any female celebrity to wrestle her on a beach in the sand; the winner would name a registered charity of her choice to which the loser would have to donate the sum of $1,000,000.
The catch is that neither Victoria nor her opponent are allowed to get sponsored for the event - the woman who loses the wrestling match has to pay the amount of one million dollars out of her own pocket.

Katy, ready to appear back on the scene, agrees to letting Victoria know of her interest in being the woman to face her as her opponent.
Victoria is thrilled at Katy's response to her announcement; she believes that Katy is an easy target to be defeated and made to donate the money agreed on to the charity project of Victoria's choice.
Katy is equally convinced that her chances of overpowering her opponent to be are extremely high. In an interview, Katy says:

'I'm looking forward to getting the money to a cause I think important...I'll not name which one it is at this stage - but if that slip of a girl thinks she can actually handle me, I just wonder: What is Victoria's secret?'

Victoria claims Katy's assumptions of making her donate to Katy's chosen project to be highly premature:

'Sometimes I wrestled girls in school and made a good job of it. Katy thinks I'm just like this Disney girl who couldn't wrestle her kitten - well, she's mistaken: I'm tough, and I'll prove it to her; sorry, little California girl, I'll have to shatter your just so laboriously mended ego!'

Katy is also convinced that she is the better singer between the two and challenges Victoria to a battle of voices. An additional $1,000 gets thrown into the prize with that.

On a sunny afternoon, the event takes place on the sand of Santa Veronica Beach. Victoria and Katy stand opposite each other in their shiny hot-pants and bustiers they have chosen to wear for the occasion.
Jealously they stare at each other, each woman wondering which of them is more attractive in their outfits...Then, they each take a step closer to her opponent, and the wrestling begins...  

Which lady is the better singer? Compare their performances and vote for your favourite to win a battle of voices between Katy and Victoria!

Victoria Justice:http://youtu.be/Sjy-WcKoxzc

Katy Perry:http://youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE

Who looks better in her skintight hot-pants and bustier?

Victoria Justice: http://youtu.be/h8gG58h1sTQ

Katy Perry: http://youtu.be/G7-jkj2-ZH4

Victoria Justice: 21 years, 5'6", 50kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:27:29 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Victoria Justice and Katy Perry: Wrestling For A Good Cause
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 05:42:21 AM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:46:37 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 05:49:13 AM »
Above: Victoria Justice

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:02:56 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 06:04:09 AM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:10:15 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:18:20 AM »
Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 07:49:05 AM »
Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy
LOL! You know that this isn't Katy Perry, apart from her face?

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 03:53:36 PM »
victoria justice wins
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »
I think Katy would dominate the tiny Victoria - I picture Katy with one hand on Victoria's forehead laughing as the smaller chick swings wildly. When Katy has had her fun it's over quickly as Victoria ends up in Katy's massive cleavage for a breast smother.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »
Victoria may be the more attractive one, but when it comes to anything physical Katy is in a league above Victoria and will handle her without any real problem mocking and toying with her on her way to an easy victory.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 08:23:28 PM »
Hopefully, Katy is in a good mood and lets little Victoria out without serious injuries. So, I hope that Victoria does not get an early shot, otherwise, Katy might get angry and ...

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 02:55:52 AM »
Victoria may be the more attractive one, but when it comes to anything physical Katy is in a league above Victoria and will handle her without any real problem mocking and toying with her on her way to an easy victory.
Hahaha, it doesn't even look like that, but Victoria is totally frustrated while envying Katy for her good looks. Katy has got her pinned and sits on her chest, squashing Victoria's little boobs into her ribs. She slaps Victoria's face playfully and laughs at her, 'Hey, little girl, can you even afford to pay a million dollar? Because that's what you have to do when I'm getting tired of you, hahahaha!'
Victoria stares at Katy's prominent bust above her which seems huge to her from her present perspective, and feels embarrassed at the thought of being so much a lesser woman then her opponent.
'Get off me!' She says, trying to make it sound like a command but really sounding as if she already resorted to pleading with Katy, 'fuck, you're breaking my ribs, damn bitch!'
'No no no no no...' Katy laughs, pinching Victoria's nose, 'we're not having such bad language here, what would your five year old fans say if they heard you! Stop that, or I'll wash your filthy mouth with soap!'
'Fuck you! Five year old fans is what you depend on! My music is a thousand times better than yours!!' Victoria claims, groaning with pain under Katy's weight.
'What??? Hahahahaha!' Katy genuinely laughs at Victoria's speech, 'I'll just remind you of your one brilliant song, you one hit almost-wonder! Was a bit crappy, wasn't it? Didn't exactly get you a "gold" record! Haha!'
'Get-off-me, you fat cow!'
Katy's eyes widen, and she stares down in Victoria's face - 'Did you just call me fat??'
'And what if I did!?'
'Well, then you better apologise!'
'And what if I don't?'
Katy raises her arm and swings the palm of her hand down on Victoria's cheek. The girl under her is nearly knocked out by the violent impact. Victoria hears Katy stunned and as if from a distant place, 'So, how can I change your mind, you cheeky little thing? What if I just hammer you senseless? Would you like another little slap like that in your face, little squeaky mouse?'
'No...!' Victoria moans as if only half conscious. 'OMG, I apologise! I'm sorry I called you fat!'
'What? I can't hear you! You have to speak up a little bit, because if I don't hear you loud and clear I'll think you didn't apologise yet, and who knows what might happen then!' Katy smiles at Victoria.
'Yes! I apologise! I do!!'
Katy continues to smile at Victoria, saying, 'I think it's time to start another round!'
She gets on her feet and challenges Victoria, 'Come on, lazy little bitch! Get up! Let's wrestle!'
Victoria sits up but feels dizzy. Katy grabs her hair with both hands and drags her to her feet. 'Stand up straight, you pathetic thing! I wanna finish you now and then you get your check ready for me! Hahaha!'
Victoria suddenly pulls herself together, and unexpectedly lunches at Katy. With one arm up ready to punch Katy in the face, she comes flying at her - Katy turns away, takes one step to the side, and let's Victoria run into empty space. Victoria practically slams herself facedown on the sand, and only a short moment later she feels Katy's body plunge down on her. Again, she's trapped under Katy and at her mercy.
Katy grabs both Victoria's wrists, twists her shoulders painfully, and gently announces, 'Now, I think it's time that we talk a bit more about your singing career. So you think you're better at it than me? Really?'...

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:57:36 AM by herboyfriend »