News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pussy-lock sexfight between mom and daughter

• 19 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Pussy-lock sexfight between mom and daughter
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:22:21 AM »
Both mom and daughter think that they are more sexier. So as usual mom daughter jealousy led them to a sexfight. The rule- pussy to pussy combat with erotic teasing of all kinds. they both have their assets. Who will prevail? The mature and experienced mom pussy, or the young energetic daughters pussy? Vote and comment.....................

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Pussy-lock sexfight between mom and daughter
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 11:46:08 AM »
I love the daughters legs.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 03:31:46 PM »
Both mom and daughter think that they are more sexier. So as usual mom daughter jealousy led them to a sexfight. The rule- pussy to pussy combat with erotic teasing of all kinds. they both have their assets. Who will prevail? The mature and experienced mom pussy, or the young energetic daughters pussy? Vote and comment.....................

If it was a catfight or wrestling match The Mom should have surely won because of her size..but here in case of a pure pussylock sexfight quite difficult to predict. Because the daughter is also very hot and has young energetic pussy ready to take on her moms mature pussy. The daughter has also very very sexy legs whereas the mom has other assets. So the contest will be very interesting..though i feel that due to her experience ultimately  the mom will prevail over her daughter.....but anyway the fight will be very much enjoyable to watch...............

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
This is kinky.... Love the idea of this fight!

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 09:14:32 PM »
thanks anna, femalefighter and jimbo for your comments....the mom has overcome the initial setbacks as per poll trend..but who knows> can anybody suggest a good stroryline about this  vicious hot pussyfight?

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »
wow!wow!! wow!!! the fight is really hotting up now...none of the Mom and Daughter never wants to give up..the fight is taking an interesting turn..lot of back and forth action...come, vote, commernt and suggest a storyline....................
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:53:09 PM by mixfighterm »

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 06:11:39 PM »
As per my prediction mom has established a comfortable lead ..and in real also i think the mom will win...but definitely i hope that the daughter will not give up too easily and fight at the last stage will be tooth and nail, with lot of pussy bumps, rolls, kisses of pussy lips, squeezes, pressing and so many other tricks will be applied here by both the fighter......

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 09:30:17 PM »
Can the daughter turn the table..and stage a spectacular comeback to dethrone her mom and prove that she is going to rule now...or mom will still go on dominating her daughter???..pls vote and comment more....

Offline KC

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 08:43:06 AM »
I've seen a lot but this is about as sick as it gets.
KC

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 04:11:28 PM »
I've seen a lot but this is about as sick as it gets.

I agree, not voting in this disgusting poll, which in my book is an act of incest.

Everybody has right to form opinion, but as far my experience goes, mom daughter rivalry and love-hate relation is a very natural thing. I've also a daughter. alomost 17 yrs and i feel it everyday. So the its not that much unnatural as suggested by few. In that sense so many polls here can be termed as incest or crap or anything you may call it................

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 05:51:29 PM »
Everyone has their own kink here... Some like it, some don't... I personally would like to see the daughter pull out a win... Maybe mom has tried to show the daughter the ins and outs of female fights and now the cocky girl wants to prove who the better woman is.

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 08:27:46 PM »
Everyone has their own kink here... Some like it, some don't... I personally would like to see the daughter pull out a win... Maybe mom has tried to show the daughter the ins and outs of female fights and now the cocky girl wants to prove who the better woman is.

Thanks to all for your comments...whether you agree with my proposition or not..but I can say mom-daughter rivalry is one of the most natural rivalries..I know few such moms and daughters trying to seduce the same guy..so dont think its wrong to have a fantacy to settle the score through a fight...but must say I respect the observation of those who dont like it ..I ask those people to vote and comemnt who endorse my poll proposition...

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 06:56:22 PM »
The Daughter is surely going to fight bravely..but her Mom is too hot to handle..so she is going to lose..now its sure.......

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 09:35:01 AM »
The Daughter is surely going to fight bravely..but her Mom is too hot to handle..so she is going to lose..now its sure.......

Though the Mom is well ahead, but for the Daughter the fight is not totally out of her control....can she snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?.............the fighters need your comments, encouragement and vote ......
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:36:26 AM by mixfighterm »

Offline mac

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
The daughter is very hot..nice legs, but mom knows more and knows how to take what the daughter is giving and knows how to make her daughter cum, notonly cum but cum so much and so hard she will be exhausted and end up passing out. Mom wins..no problem.