News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ellie Goulding vs Cheryl Cole

• 5 Replies

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Ellie Goulding vs Cheryl Cole
« on: July 19, 2014, 06:33:00 PM »
 Cheryl Cole beat Lily Allen last time out and now wants to do the same with another 5'5" woman, Ellie Goulding who she thinks is a mere blonde pushover. But Ellie thinks she can destroy Cheryl herself and is about to prove it!

{alt} {alt}

ELLIE GOULDING - Age: 27, Height: 5'5" (165 cm), Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
vs
CHERYL COLE - Age: 31, Height: 5'3" (160 cm), Weight: 115 lbs (53 kg)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Ellie Goulding vs Cheryl Cole
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
Ellie Goulding is a marathon running, kickboxing athlete and body builder. She once DJed in a club where a girl wanted to take the piss and threw a bottle at her - Ellie actually took her top off and flexed her muscles, and she was never bothered again in that club.
I've seen her doing stunts and flexing on YouTube, and I saw her IRL in concert. She can walk on her hands, and even when she plays the guitar you see the bulge in her arm.
I once did a poll here with her against Katy Perry, and the voters let Katy beat her up which was probably the most unrealistic thing I ever saw here.
She would lift Cheryl Cole and slam her so hard, Cheryl wouldn't bother to get back on her feet.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:28:25 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »
Ellie beats Cheryl up.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 06:10:54 PM »
Just so you know, Cheryl has irl experience, having been found guilty of beating up a toilet attendant in a club.  Ellie doesn't have this sort of experience.

Yeah, I've heard about that before. Cheryl has always struck me as very capable of getting into a catfight if provoked or drunk  ;) And I guess people are still making fun at her accent even in England?  ::)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 12:36:54 AM »
Team Cheryl

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 03:02:49 AM »
Cole wins this one !!