News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal

• 50 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:40:56 PM »
WELCOME to the CFWA  Pro wrestling tournament opening round..

We have 14 ladies from around the world competing.. ROUND 1 .. Over the top battle royal!! All 14 ladies hitting the ring, before sending one another over the top rope.
Ladies you are listed in order you signed up.

Which of the ladies, do you think would win this match??  LADIES feel free to add different photo of yourself as poll runs.
Every lady for herself. YET you never know, when the ladies will make alliances in the ring. To better there chances to being the final ladies fighting it out.

WINNERS of each of 3 rounds. Will compete in the final three way, Texas tornado match. The lady winning that match, will be crowned CFWA women's champion!!
3 votes per member... vote for your fave lady   OR since many of these ladies newer here.. Vote by her posts or comments. Which lady seeming to know her ring wrestling!!

Storm
A few photos to set the mood.. Then the wonderful ladies themselves..

KYLIESUBMITS

EMMAFIGHTS

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 10:43:17 PM »
MORE of your CFWA wrestling ladies.... OH and ladies when posting. Feel free to mention your ring entry theme songs!!

HEIDI_WRESTLEGIRL

FALISHAFIGHTS

VANESSA MARSH

BIG MOMMA JOANIE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 10:46:32 PM »

ITBEMEAMY

BETTYA_32

FEARLESSFIGHTER 123

TITDESTROYER

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 11:35:09 PM »
Alright ladies - let's rock this ring! I already know who I want to see in the final 3-way dance. Let's get it on!

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 01:38:37 AM »
Stepping into the ring, dressed in pink halterneck top, pink hot pants and black boots, intent on using my long 5'10 body to its best use.....throwing my opponents over the top rope!

Lets get it on, who wants a tussle?

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 02:16:10 AM »
Cat enters the ring and I am right behind in my green and black one piece and short black ring boots. The other girl in the ring may be tall but at 217 pounds, I'm not exactly easy to lift!

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 03:18:23 AM »
Turns and take a look up and down at the awesome Joanie and smirks, "We could do a LOT of damage together in here....."

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
Entering the ring, meeting the group of women I will face again. My black one piece hugging my body tightly while I bend down to adjust my white wrestling boots. My blonde hair tied to a pony tail as I start this battle royal and prove to be the only one standing at the end.

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 07:36:33 AM »
join hands and push momma out orelse she will win easy hehe  :p
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline LittlePrincess

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:29 AM »
hey

cool poll

it is not really working well. everyone is voting for the first 5 or so girls and the others at the end of the poll are being omitted.

can it be adjusted?

thanks. hope my suggestion is not seen as offensive. you have put in a lot of work and i want it to work for everyone

thanks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:03:00 AM by LittlePrincess »

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 06:33:00 PM »
I've matched with Joanie and beat her but looking at this group - she's the champ. Just wish I'd known in time to enter.

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »
Looks around the ring and sees Betty stretching and aims a hard chop across her assets before sending her for the ride towards Falisha and Joanie

"Here ladies....have fun!"

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
Looks around the ring and sees Betty stretching and aims a hard chop across her assets before sending her for the ride towards Falisha and Joanie

"Here ladies....have fun!"
I hear a loud "SMACK" but the bell has no even rung yet - not everyone is in the ring. But as I look over I see Betty "favoring" her bountiful chest and then here she comes! Not wanting to waste an opportunity, I turn away from the charging Betty and then unwind, aiming as big a reverse knife edge chop as I can toward her girls.

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 08:09:33 PM »
BIG MOMMA JOANIE is my favorite one wrestler. She is strongest, heaviest and most skilled in the ring. Come on Joanie!!!