News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal

• 50 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 08:17:07 PM »
LADIES .... as you can see by the response by the crowd so far ,,, As well as comments and arrival in the ring by some of the ladies..

They are set, ready to go, and blowing the roof of this house!!

Little Princess no offense taken ...  It may simply be, those ladies are known here. Always difficult to gauge how members will vote.
Since this has been voiced.. nothing to do for it this round. I always try and be fair to every lady taking part.
Round 2 I will list the ladies in reverse order top to bottom ... Changing it back again round 3..

NOW that this is underway.. Ladies feel free to find your fave rival during round 1 ... During the following rounds.. you can go at each other.
Letting your individual votes, decide winner between you that round/ match.
While still keeping you able, to win the round over all.

Round 2 will be ... Submissions and pins.
Round 3 will be No DQ falls count anywhere in the arena ... to really let the ladies tear the house down!!

NOW back to the ladies ......

Storm

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 08:53:47 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Everyone should just be happy the Cuban Wonder Woman didn't enter this battle royal and tournament or you would be seeing the new champ right here.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh Eva - I love you but . . . not a chance honey!

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 09:25:45 PM »
I watch as Betty hits the mat HARD as Joanie chop crushes her chest and she lies clutching her aching top half

I cautiously step forward and haul Betty off the mat and try for a hard body slam

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 10:01:50 PM »
I was about to finish my stretches until an sudden *SMACK!* stings across my chest, sending me back into Joanie and Falisha, but met with another chop across my chest, this time by Joanie. Staggering back, tripping on m own feet as I crash on the canvas, my hands covering my chest. Gritting my teeth from the burning sting until I felt myself pulled up to my feet then my feet leaves the canvas, shaking my head, trying to buck my body in the arms of Catriona trying to make her lose her balance and drop her on her back with myself on top.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 03:26:41 AM »
love to see some of the fitter girls get votes instead of voting just based on weight...battle royal takes stamina!!

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 03:35:48 AM »
Looks around the ring and sees Betty stretching and aims a hard chop across her assets before sending her for the ride towards Falisha and Joanie

"Here ladies....have fun!"
I hear a loud "SMACK" but the bell has no even rung yet - not everyone is in the ring. But as I look over I see Betty "favoring" her bountiful chest and then here she comes! Not wanting to waste an opportunity, I turn away from the charging Betty and then unwind, aiming as big a reverse knife edge chop as I can toward her girls.

as Joanie cockily stands admiring her glorious attack, I creep up and drop to a knee behind her...blasting my bend arm as hard as I can between her thick thighs; a vicious cxnt buster!!

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 03:38:42 AM »
I was about to finish my stretches until an sudden *SMACK!* stings across my chest, sending me back into Joanie and Falisha, but met with another chop across my chest, this time by Joanie. Staggering back, tripping on m own feet as I crash on the canvas, my hands covering my chest. Gritting my teeth from the burning sting until I felt myself pulled up to my feet then my feet leaves the canvas, shaking my head, trying to buck my body in the arms of Catriona trying to make her lose her balance and drop her on her back with myself on top.

As Betty struggles in my arms, I begin to lose my grip and fall to the mat, dropping her over my knee with a back breaker, rolling to the side as we crash to the mat!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 03:43:39 AM »
love to see some of the fitter girls get votes instead of voting just based on weight...battle royal takes stamina!!
I had plenty of stamina . . . right up until I am cheap shotted between the legs. I let out an "EEEP!" and my eyes cross, my knees buckle and down I go to them, the boards giving a little as I land. Oh am I pissed! And hurting!!

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 04:23:50 AM »
Struggles was almost a success until my back lands on top of Cat's knee.."urghhhh!" I fall off her knee as crashes to the mat. I roll away from Cat rolling into Falisha's legs.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 04:26:57 AM »
*I come into the arena excited for the match since Stormy got me complimentary tickets! I get my popcorn and Coke and ask the attendant where my seats are and...WHAT? BACK ROW!!! STORMY!!"

*Anyways make my way to my seat and pick my favorites!*

KYLIE - since she is beyond amazing and I freaking LOVE her.

JOANIE - I don't know her at all - but absolutely love her posts and attitude.

And a third person, who I'll keep secret for now!

Good luck to everybody! And have a ton of fun!

xo

Gets to my feet as Betty rolls into Falisha's clutches, and shouts at Sadie, "Check under the seat for your REAL ringside seats....." and turns back to the match surveying the starting carnage....

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 04:27:49 AM »
I had plenty of stamina . . . right up until I am cheap shotted between the legs. I let out an "EEEP!" and my eyes cross, my knees buckle and down I go to them, the boards giving a little as I land. Oh am I pissed! And hurting!!

knowing I may have poked the bear a bit, I quickly giggle and scurry away...dangling my arms over the top rope, I lean back and start to pick out my next target!

*I come into the arena excited for the match since Stormy got me complimentary tickets! I get my popcorn and Coke and ask the attendant where my seats are and...WHAT? BACK ROW!!! STORMY!!"

xo

spotting Sadie in the crowd I get a little twinkle in my eye...grinning I climb on top of the turnbuckle and let out a squeal, just waiting to drop down on the first person who crosses my path!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 05:21:23 AM »

I smack the attendant upside his head, and turn the ticket over. I am Sooooooooooo removing the keg from the attendants station.
Kind of like a dream pass .. Sadie is either upgraded to front row, with unlimited snacks, and some souveniers OR she is allowed to sit in, with the announcers for some of the match first. Before being led to her seat.
Mandy also having primo tickets if she shows up!!

Sorry about the mix up Sadie!!

Storm

xo

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 01:07:44 AM »

Gets to my feet as Betty rolls into Falisha's clutches, and shouts at Sadie, "Check under the seat for your REAL ringside seats....." and turns back to the match surveying the starting carnage....

*Blows a kiss to Catriona and heads down to ringside. Steam comes out of my ears as I see Eva kissing Stormy. UGGH! That Wonder Woman suit is heinous! I make my way to my seat, stepping on as many toes as I can, and call up to the ring*

"Kylie...I have that steel chain you wanted and other assorted illegal objects in my purse. Let me know when you need them sweetie!"

Blowing a kiss back at Sadie....I turn and wave at Eva....and then turn back and face Kylie who is on the turnbuckle....and I growl at her, "Come ahead young thing! Lets see what you have got!!" and I beckon her to jump, daring her to launch herself at me!  The crowd gasping at this newcomer daring one of the undoubted favourites!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 01:48:38 AM »
Damn, this is getting pretty intense. 

*looks about for a free seat to enjoy the carnage*
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 04:06:04 AM »
As I stand taunting Kylie to jump, I cannot understand why there is not more noise......then I turn and see EVERYONE staring at Evangelina and her Wonder Woman outfit!!

"Hey....superhero.....get that fat ass in here or go backstage where you belong and let the real wrestlers get on with it!"