News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal

• 50 Replies

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 04:19:34 AM »
As I stand taunting Kylie to jump, I cannot understand why there is not more noise......then I turn and see EVERYONE staring at Evangelina and her Wonder Woman outfit!!

"Hey....superhero.....get that fat ass in here or go backstage where you belong and let the real wrestlers get on with it!"

MY CHANCE!! As I see Catriona turn away from me I bend my legs and launch myself toward her; trying to grab her by the hair and slam her face first on the canvas

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 04:34:07 AM »
As I stand taunting Kylie to jump, I cannot understand why there is not more noise......then I turn and see EVERYONE staring at Evangelina and her Wonder Woman outfit!!

"Hey....superhero.....get that fat ass in here or go backstage where you belong and let the real wrestlers get on with it!"

MY CHANCE!! As I see Catriona turn away from me I bend my legs and launch myself toward her; trying to grab her by the hair and slam her face first on the canvas

As I, like nearly everyone else in the arena, is distracted by Eva and her outfit, I take my eye off the one person who was not distracted.....KYLIE!  Out of the corner of my eye I see this blur flying towards me and grabbing my hair and the world explodes as my head is smashed into the canvas! 

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 04:45:53 AM »
Eva was no distraction to me - I was facing the opposite way nursing my "wound". I struggle to my feet only to see Kylie introducing Cat's head to the canvas and she seems very proud of her work, standing the4re admiring it. So I tap her on the left shoulder and as she spins to face me I aim the best right hand I can muster for her lil flat belly!

Offline EmmaFights

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »
hey folks :)

i am much tuffer and fitter than most of them in this contest. you are all voting for old and slow gals- it is a pity. people being influenced by weight induced breast sizes instead. just too bad.

anyway there is a chance now of rectifying this injustice to me and you can all start voting for talent and athleticism and skill- which is of course me :)

cool

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 01:18:52 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sitting next to Stormy by the announcer table I see Catriona trying to taunt me outside the ring.  I get up and start to enter towards the ring when Stormy grabs me and holds me back reminding me that I am not a part of the tournament.

As Catriona yells at me and I stand up in my Cuban Wonder Woman outfit, she doesn't notice Kylie come up behind her and grab her hair and slam her face into the canvas  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I go to ringside and taunt her back.  "That is why you don't mess with this Cuban Wonder Woman!" I smirk  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Stormbolt pulls me back by my shoulders and takes me back to my seat and gets me a Bacardi to calm me down  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I now see Joanie looking over at me as I also give her the evil eye

As I hear the evil Eva cattily taunt me, I shake my head and clear the hair from my face, only to turn and see Kylie sucking all the air out of the ring after Joanie's heavy punch.  I narrow my eyes at Eva and swipe my arm at her....

"Come in here and say that...Wondy..."

But she is ushered back to her seat, and I hiss

"Take a seat, grandma....let the real superstars put on a show!"

And I clamber to my feet and see Emma approach the ring!

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 06:32:36 AM »
Went Kylie, Heidi, and Vanessa Marsh.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 05:15:53 AM »
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just an out of character message to Stormy.

Can you set up polls like this in the future where the voters can change votes during the tournament with the change vote option?  I would like to vote for the ones who are doing the best here.  One of the people I voted for hasn't done anything yet and I wish I would have voted now for another  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I try to avoid that option. Mainly for the reason ... of some rivalries between ladies on forum. I do not want to set anyone up, for having that used against them. Someone NOT part of the event. Using their buddies to give rival false sense of doing well. Then close to end, changing all those votes, while throwing it in her face open forum.
Just ads extra element for to much drama not needed.
YET I understand not liking it. When you try and give someone support, and they simply do nothing while others post, and are active.

BEST thing for that.. remember that lady, and don't support her next rounds!!

Hmmmmm  Sadie is being her usual sensational self .... Making sure she has snacks, drinks and Damn it she snuck the pepper spray past me again.
MANDY where ohhh where is she at? Have what she likes snacks and drinks waiting. May have to try searching her closer than I did Sadie..   :o  LOL

Evangelina also barely containing herself .. Not sure if Carmen is here in the building..

YET can you blame them?  LOOK at these impressive, and wonderful ladies.. Battling it out in the CFWA ring!!

A few days left .. LET's SHOW them some support!!  Which lady will advance first, to the final three way match??

Storm 

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 05:18:49 AM »
so I got a question...the lady who wins this round will not be a part of the next competition right? as she has already clinched a spot in the finals?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2014, 05:37:14 AM »
so I got a question...the lady who wins this round will not be a part of the next competition right? as she has already clinched a spot in the finals?

I will let the ladies winning each round stay in ..... the following round. IF needed, I will use lady with second most votes, to advance to final.
So ladies can play, be part of every round. We just need to have 1 lady from all 3 rounds advance. To be able to run the three way showdown, for the finals.

Hope that makes sense ...

Storm

itbemeamy

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 02:39:11 PM »
I did better than i thought in tha poll. Thanx soooo soooo much to all the sweeties that voted for me. Feel free to contact me if ud liketo chat. Thank u all soooo much!!!!

Amy

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 07:54:38 PM »
I did better than i thought in tha poll. Thanx soooo soooo much to all the sweeties that voted for me. Feel free to contact me if ud liketo chat. Thank u all soooo much!!!!

Amy

I came to say the same exact thing!! If I didn't get your vote, feel free to message me and let me change your mind :)

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 08:37:54 PM »
*looks at what's happening in the ring, then up at the scoreboard, then back at the ring*

"Come on, peeps!! I can't be the only one LOVING what Catriona's doing in there! Let's see some love!"

"And Kylie, sweetie...an early Christmas present for you." *leans up to the ring to slide her a tiny canister of pepper spray*

As Eva skulks away, I hear Sadie's cheer and smile....then I look up at the scoreboard and my shoulders slump....I need to do something fast for my fans!!

I rush to the corner, sneak out the make up bag I hid there earlier and paint a Saltire on my face like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.... and turn and point out at Joanie and I rush at her aiming for a spear!!

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 09:27:55 PM »
I have to give all of these ladies a big hand for entering this tourney, but I have to agree with Grapplegirl84, Big Momma Joanie is the champ in the end.  Without a doubt.

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2014, 12:40:21 AM »

If I didn't get your vote, feel free to message me and let me change your mind :)

Trust me. She will.

:-*

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2014, 01:16:51 AM »

If I didn't get your vote, feel free to message me and let me change your mind :)

Trust me. She will.

I kinda wanna message her, but I dunno.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie