News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal

• 50 Replies

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 1 CFWA ladies battle royal
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2014, 01:31:12 AM »

If I didn't get your vote, feel free to message me and let me change your mind :)

Trust me. She will.

scaredy cat  :P
I kinda wanna message her, but I dunno.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2014, 04:02:32 AM »
I did better than i thought in tha poll. Thanx soooo soooo much to all the sweeties that voted for me. Feel free to contact me if ud liketo chat. Thank u all soooo much!!!!

Amy

AMY you still have a few days to get more votes..... This round not finished yet!!  Still kind of cool .. Amy, Kylie and Catriona giving shouts out to their peeps!!

(now think I need to peep Sadie and Mandy ..   ;D  Hey they both look great!!) Hope their not getting into to much trouble !!   He he he

Also glad Evangelina has managed to control her urges to dive into the ring ... being a spectator only this event!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2014, 05:57:58 AM »

If I didn't get your vote, feel free to message me and let me change your mind :)

Trust me. She will.

scaredy cat  :P
I kinda wanna message her, but I dunno.

Fine.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2014, 02:49:55 AM »
*looks at what's happening in the ring, then up at the scoreboard, then back at the ring*

"Come on, peeps!! I can't be the only one LOVING what Catriona's doing in there! Let's see some love!"

"And Kylie, sweetie...an early Christmas present for you." *leans up to the ring to slide her a tiny canister of pepper spray*

As Eva skulks away, I hear Sadie's cheer and smile....then I look up at the scoreboard and my shoulders slump....I need to do something fast for my fans!!

I rush to the corner, sneak out the make up bag I hid there earlier and paint a Saltire on my face like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.... and turn and point out at Joanie and I rush at her aiming for a spear!!
Oh silly Cat! You're quicker than I but not THAT quick. Seeing you coming, I turn just a bit to my left, raise my right knee and wait for the collision. . .

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2014, 01:26:29 AM »
Standing tall, in the middle of the ring, looking at Eva, almost daring her to come on in - the water's fine! "What's one more to toss out of the ring after all these?"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2014, 01:29:24 AM »
CONGRATS to BIG MOMMA JOANIE !!

Joanie wins round 1 !!!  She advances to the final three way match up, end of tournament..

NEXT UP Submissions N pins in the ring ... ROUND 2 ..

Joanie will be able to play along.. YET she can not advance 2 times.. So one of the other ladies will win round 2 !!

VERY nicely done kudos to KYLIESUBMITS, FALISHAFIGHTS, ITBEMEAMY, and TITDESTROYER for doing well this round !!

ROUND 2 starting next!!

Storm