News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

luciafernanda

• 15 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
luciafernanda
« on: July 22, 2014, 03:42:17 AM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: luciafernanda
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 03:45:43 AM »

Fist fights Kittywoens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:46:54 AM »

I was at a wedding the other day and I saw this really great catfight. There was this gorgeous  blonde that looked like a model, and she was flirting with this woman Kitty’s husband, and I could tell that Kitty was getting angrier and angrier. Kitty’s husband is quite a hunk and Lucia was definitely hanging all over him. Then at one point Kitty excuses herself to go to the bathroom and just as she left, Lucia sits down practically on Kitty’s husband’ s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. She’s so busy trying to seduce Kitty’s husband that neither of them notice Kitty as she walks back into the room and she walks right up behind them. She arrives just in time to hear Lucia say, “WHY DON’T YOU JUST DUMP THAT FLABBY OLD COW AND TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT.” Kitty grows visibly angry and she walks right right around to face Lucia, and she puts her hands on her hips and says, “What was that whore.” Lucia gets this nasty little snarl across her lips as she looks up at Kitty and says, “I’M HAVING A FUCKIN CONVERSATION WITH THIS GORGEOUS MAN YOU FAT COW, SO WHY DON’T YOU JUST GET OUT OF HERE AND STOP HUMILIATING YOURSELF. “

So far the two women had been having this conversation quietly, but now Kitty’s face is starting to turn red in anger as she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “Fat cow.” Then she holds her left fist up and she puts it right in Lucia’s face and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear the starts screaming, “WHORE, DO YOU SEE THIS RING. LOOK AT IT. THIS IS MY WEDDING RING, DON’T YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE INSTITION OF MARRIAGE.” Lucia laughs and says, “ONLY IF IT’S MY MARRIAGE.” Kitty’s face is beet red and she’s so fuckin angry she starts shaking her fist in Lucia’s face screaming, “DO YOU SEE THINS RING. THIS IS MY WEDDING RING, AND YOU’RE GOING TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND YOU WHORE, OR I’LL KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT WITH THIS RING AND I’LL TEACH YOU TO RESPECT MY MARRIAGE.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 03:50:27 AM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 07:45:41 PM »

Wife   Kitty- 47 years old   5'8"           145 lbs  36DD

Flirt    Lucia-36 years old   5'3 1/2"      121 lbs  32C

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 08:02:07 PM »

Lucia leaps up off of her chair and she grabs Kitty’s hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. Kitty goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she manages to grab a hold of Lucia’s hair and the two women start wrenching at each other’s hair. They’re ripping chunks of hair out of each other’s heads and both woman are groaning, “AAHH, OOHH, STO, LET GO.” Kitty is bigger and stronger than Lucia and she manages to spin Lucia around and pushing her backwards until the two women knock some chairs out of the way and Kitty shoves Lucia back up against the wall. Lucia is shocked when her back hits the wall and Kitty wrenches Lucia’s head forward and then shoves it back, “bang,” against the wall. Lucia has an explosive temper and her face turns beet red and she raises her right knee and she knee’s Kitty in her upper thigh.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 12:16:58 AM »

This infuriates Kitty even more and Kitty still holding Lucia’s hair smacks her head, “bang,” right against the wall again. Lucia raises her right knee up and this time “boom,” right between Kitty’s legs, and Kitty groans “OOHH,” as she lets go of Lucia’s hair  and she lets go of Lucia’s hair backing away from the smaller woman. Lucia is crazed and she starts throwing wild haymaker punches at Kitty. Her right fist crashes “bam,”  into the side of Kitty’s head, and her left fist goes plowing “bam,”into Kitty’s right eye. Kitty’s eye starts to turn pink and get puffy as Kitty continues to back away from an enraged Lucia.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »

Lucia is still flailing wild Haymaker punches and she smashes her right fist “bang,” right into Kitty’s nose, making her nose bleed she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock Kitty bloody. Then she sends her left fist at Kitty’s face, but Kitty manages to raise her hands up and she blocks Lucia’s punch. Lucia sends her right fist at Kitty’s face, but Kitty blocks Lucia’s punch again. Lucia is breathing hard and her arms are starting to get a little tired and this gives Kitty the opportunity to grab Lucia’s hair and she swings her halfway around in a circle until Lucia loses her balance and falls right over onto the floor on her hands and knees.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:53 PM »

Kitty has lost her temper. She doesn’t remember ever being this infuriated before. Her face is bright red and she starts dragging Lucia around on the cement floor by her fuckin hair. She’s swinging Lucia around in front of everyone, like a limp weightless little floppy doll, and Lucia’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody, and her stockings are all ripped, and Lucia is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, STOP, MY HAIR LET GO STOP.” Lucia is infuriated, but Kitty is bigger and stronger than Lucia and she’s just as pissed off as Lucia, and Kitty wrenches at Lucia’s hair and she holds her up right in front of herself, screaming right in Lucia’s shocked face. “YOU WEAK, PATHETIC SKINNY LITTLE SLUT,” Kitty holds her left fist up in Lucia’s face screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in with my wedding ring you whore, I’ll make you lick and kiss this ring, and I’ll show everyone just how I teach you respect for my marriage and my wedding ring.”   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 10:09:51 PM »

Lucia reaches forward and she wraps her arms around Kitty’s legs, trying to trip Kitty onto the ground, but Kitty starts yanking, wrenching at Lucia’s hair, and she manages to pull Lucia away from her. Lucia starts screaming in pain, LET GO, YOU”RE HURTING ME.” And she’s reaching, grabbing at Kitty’s hands and trying to pull away from Kitty, but Kitty is too strong and Kitty is in control again. Kitty holds Lucia up by her fuckin hair, right in front of herself screaming, “You think that you’re such a tough Mistress, you’re a weak, pathetic whore and now you’re going to beg me to let you be my slave.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:37 AM »

Lucia is infuriated and she cries out, ‘NO, NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BITCH.” She starts flailing her fists. She’s pummeling Kitty’s face with her fists, first “bam<” she punches her in her left eye with her right fist, and then “bang,” she smashes her right in her nose with her left fist. Lucia is crazed and she’s throwing left punch, “bang,” right punch, “bang,” left, right, left right, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” she knocking the shit out of Kitty’s face and now its Kitty who’s fuckin shocked, and now its Kitty who is getting punched bloody. “bang,” she punches her with her right fist, right into her teeth, and  Kitty’s lips split open and blood is rolling from her mouth. Kitty is caught totally off guard and now Lucia is punching Kitty into a bloody mess. Lucia bashes her, “bang,” right in her teeth again, and Kitty’s lips just bust open and blood is dripping from her lips and its starting to fill up in her mouth. Kitty puts her hand to her swollen, bloody busted lips and she starts crying out, “PLEASE ENOUGH. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME, ENOUGH, IV HAD ENOUGH.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 10:16:16 PM »

Take a look at the picture of Lucia where she has the chain leash on the brunette’s neck as Lucia stands over her.

Now picture Lucia standing right over Kitty, but both women are beat up and bloody, and clothing has been ripped off of each women. Lucia walks over and she pulls a leash and a collar out of her pocket book and she puts it onto Kitty. She’s standing over this 47 year old woman, and Lucia is clearly winning now and she’s clearly in charge of the older, mature housewife, and you can see the fear and she shock. Kitty is fuckin shocked, she can’t believe this skinny little whore has beat her up, and now Lucia is standing over her like she’s a dog, with her leash on. Lucia laughs and says, “Now you’re my pet you old cow. I’m going to walk you around like my doggy on your hands and knees and you’re going to bark for everyone. You’re going to bark

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 10:57:24 PM »

Kitty’s handsome husband is shocked and startled that his normally quite dominant, confident wife has become submissive to this skinny, little gorgeous model, and it is so fuckin hot to see his big, strong, tough wife all beat up and being humiliated by this young sex pot. Lucia starts taking her out. She’s walking Kitty around in front of everyone, in front of the husband, in front of the crowd, in front of the neighbors, front of the friends, and Kitty starts to ‘WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” bark like a fuckin dog over and over again. The crowd is laughing, the neighbors, the husband everyone is laughing as Lucia is making a complete fool out of Kitty.   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 11:06:26 PM »

Lucia stops and she takes the collar and chain off of Kitty and she laughs as she screams, “Now you pathetic, old whore bitch, you weak, submissive, fuckin big mouth, beg me to let you lick my pussy into orgasm. Kitty has never even considered going anywhere near another woman’s pussy before and tears start overflowing out of her eyes and rolling down her cheeks and she cries out, “NO, NEVER, TOO MUCH, I’LL NEVER LICK YOUR cxnt.”   

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 11:13:01 PM »

Lucia is crazy and she smashes her fist “bang,” right into Kitty’s nose again. Blood is gushing from Kitty’s nose and she’s crying like a little girl now and she cries out, “alright Lucia, I’ll lick your cxnt. I’ll lick your pussy into orgasm Lucia, please I’ll lick your cxnt.” Lucia raises her dress up and she pulls her sexy little panties off. Then she sits down on a bench and she spreads her legs apart and says, “Now slave, get on your hands and knees and lick my pussy.” Kitty is scared and she’s totally submissive to Lucia now. She obediently gets onto her hands and knees right in front of Lucia and she moves forward until her face is right against Lucia’s wet, hot pussy, AND