News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

luciafernanda

• 15 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: luciafernanda
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 11:19:33 PM »

Lucia forces the older housewife to stick her tongue out and start licking her wet cxnt. At first Kitty is disgusted and is slowly licking at her cxnt, BUT Lucia grabs her hair screaming, “YOU BETTER LICK ME A LOT BETTER THAN THAT WHORE, OR I’LL REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.” Kitty starts licking harder, faster, more passionately at Lucia’s cxnt. Lucia is starting to get really excited. You can see her hard, erect nipples trying to break through her bra. Lucia screams, “Kiss me whore, Kiss my cxnt.” Kitty is kissing Lucia’s cxnt, and she’s licking it feverishly over and over again like a dog licking its master. Lucia starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” over and over again having one explosive orgasm after another. Then she grabs Kitty’s husband and she walks out of the………………………………