News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Watcher Tournament second bracket Elites

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Watcher Tournament second bracket Elites
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:10:26 PM »
Time for bracket two and after this we will post a poll as to who is the favorite to win this first bracket which consisted of:
Briana Evigan vs. Camille Guaty
Danielle Harris vs. Julianne Hough
Lacey Chabert vs Britney Spears
Sara Jean Underwood vs Jillian Murray

First fight of bracket two finds Alexa Vega taking on a mentor in Eva Longoria
Second fight is Dancer Cheryl Burke vs. Spice Girl Emma Bunton
Third fight Julie Benz taking on Brenda Song
Finally Sarah Shahi vs. Kellie Pickler

Now some words from each lady
{alt}
image url
 “I am not even supposed to be here, its supposed to be Scarlet Johannson.  Now I’m here taking on one of my heroes and its weird.  Neither of us really want to fight the other but now we have to.  Any other woman I’d tell you what I’m capable of but with Eva its weird.”

{alt}
pic hosting “I just … I watched this girl grow up ths is weird.  Anyone else, why not a rematch with Jilly I’ll hurt her.  Give me another youngster any other youngster.”

{alt}
imagur “Kelly always told me to get involved with this so here I am… Goes without saying that I’ll be using my legs to win fights right.”

{alt}
free image host  “The only women who have my resume of fights in this are Spears and Electra.  The only one who piques my interest in terms of combat for those two is Spears.  I’m going to knock out Cheryl and whoever else they put in front of me.  I used to be Baby Spice when I’m done here I’ll be Legendary Spice.”

{alt}
20mb image hosting
“I may well be the senior member of this grouping but I came through buffy we’re the true Legends learned.  We all have the skill, heck any girl from the Whedon verse is a favorite.  Poor Brenda might have all the skill but I’m going to hurt her.”

{alt}
how to screenshot on windows  “I’m an accomplished fighter, I’m a gym rat.  I want nothing more than to end fights and Julie will be the first to see what I can do.”

{alt}
imagehosting  “I have to tell you, I’m the favorite… don’t think go do a Google Image search of me and still try and say it.”

{alt}
upload image online  “Its too bad we have to meet up in the first, I mean seriously its like a dream match of people who love women with amazing bodies.  Its great for me to fight someone on that level right away or maybe its terrible.  Think about it we’re both going out there to win and I know I’m tough and she’s tough.  We’ll go to the ends of the world to win and where does that leave Eva and Alexa, they get to pick our bones.”