News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One of my first

• 0 Replies

Offline natz20

One of my first
« on: July 25, 2014, 06:02:39 PM »
This is one of my first fights. I haven't had a chance to ask my opponent about posting here so she'll be known as "anonymous". You could call it a battle of 2 busty brunettes.  ;D

Me: 5’5”  160lbs  38DD
Anonymous: 5’6” 145lbs 40DD

Anonymous: *approaching your front door.. double checking my phone to make sure I’m at the right address.. wearing short jean shorts, a black tanktop, and flats with no socks. my hair already pulled back into a pony tail with my bangs hanging out.. quickly knocking a few times on the door.. anxiously awaiting you to answer. yt

Natz: my boyfriend told me he had set up a match for me earlier in the week and I had been anxious every since. I was at first uneasy with it but having wrestled some friends before and had fun beating them I began to look forward to it as the day approached. I’m sitting on the sofa with my bf when I hear knocking at the door. "that must be her". I get up, adjusting my white tanktop and little black shorts. I open the door to see you, taking a moment to size up my opponent for the night. yt

Anonymous: *looking you up and down as you stand in the doorway.. "So are you the bitch I'm making submit tonight?" smirking as I put my hands on my hips.. stepping up and into you.. chests pressing into each other as we stand in the door way.. my eyes locked on yours. yt

Natz: I notice the size of your boobs as you press yours against mine. and I thought mine were big! "I think we better take this inside" fearing the neighbours might see. yt

Anonymous: "Yeah, wouldn't want the neighbours to see what I'm about to do to you" winking at your bf who I see sitting on the couch behind you.. "Lead the way then hun.." yt

Natz: "follow me". I lead you into the front room where a large carpeted area has been cleared between 2 sofas, one of which my bf is sitting on. "I’m sure this should give us plenty of room". yt

Anonymous: "Perfect." walking onto the area between the couches.. kicking my flats off, sending them flying towards the empty couch.. then I start to pull my tank top up.. flinging it off towards your bf.. standing there in just my cheetah print bra and jean shorts... "This is ok right?" yt

Natz: staring at your large boobs, "well it's a little too late for me to object." I pull off my tank top revealing my white silk bra underneath. yt

Anonymous: *our hands locking up as you reach out.. interlocking my fingers with yours as I start to squeeze on both of your hands.. positioning my legs to try and push you backwards while squeezing. yt

Natz: as our hands squeeze tightly together,, I see your legs moving. I push my body forwards, smashing my boobs into yours. yt

Anonymous:   "AH!" gasping as our chests collide.. our arms stretch out as our hands squeeze each other.. chests pressing together... still trying to drive you backwards.. my feet digging into the carpet as I grunt while squeezing my hands and trying to move you backwards. yt

Natz: we both push with our chests trying to push the other backwards. we're each holding our own but I feel myself stumbling backwards slightly. "aarrrggh". yt

Anonymous: *feeling you finally start to move backwards.. quickly trying to move my right leg behind your left leg to trip you backwards to the floor.. yt

Natz: as I continue to push my chest into yours, my mind wonders, wondering how much my bf must be enjoying this. then I realise your right leg is behind me and I crash to the floor, "uuggghh" with our hands still held tightly, you come tumbling down with me. yt

Anonymous: *with our hands still locked together, I come tumbling down with you, landing chest to chest on the floor as your back slams to the carpet.. "UGH!!!" yt

Natz: "aaahhh get off me bitch". I try to shift my weight to the side to turn over and force you off of me. yt
Anonymous: "AAHH!!!" starting to roll to my side as you shift your weight.. still holding onto your hands.. my legs trying to keep me balanced but you get me to roll over.. yt

Natz: lying on my right side with you beside me, I release my left hand from yours and throw a slap to your ass. "how do you like that bitch?" yt

Anonymous: "AH!" I yelp as your slap stings.. with my hand now free, I reach for your hair and grab a handful.. starting to yank it to bring your head closer to mine.. "How do you like this?!" yt

Natz: "aaahhh! not as much as you'll like this." I take my left hand and grab your right boob, squeezing tightly. yt

Anonymous: "AAAHHHHHH!!!!" I scream as your hand starts to grip into my breast.. "Let go slut!!!" I let your hair go and send a hard slap to your cheek.. then move my hand to your bra.. trying to grab at your breast as well.. yt

Natz: "aaaahh fuck". I squeeze tight as I scream from the pain of my breast. I raise my left leg over your legs, trying to move on top of you. yt

Anonymous: "AAAAHHHH AAAHHH!!!" screaming more as you squeeze.. trying to keep my grip on your breast as your leg comes up over me.. starting to roll onto my back.. "NOOOO!" yt

Natz: I roll over on top of you, belly to belly with my head raised and hands still on boobs. I take my right hand from your left hand and use it to grab at your right boob. as I squeeze tightly, I use this to push my body up as I sit on top of you. yt

Anonymous: "AHAHHH FUCKK!!!!" on my back now.. my grip on your breasts comes off when I feel you grab mine with both of your hands and squeeze.. my legs kicking the floor as you lean into my breasts to sit your body up on me.. "FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!! OOOWWW!!!" I move my hands to yours, trying to pull them away from my chest. yt

Natz: moving my head down towards you I whisper. "did you really think you could come here and beat me in front of my boyfriend? silly cow." yt

Anonymous: "AAAHHH fuck you bitch!!!!" my face red from the pain.. my feet kicking the floor.. my hands still trying to push your hands off of my breasts.. planting my feet into the floor to buck my hips up.. trying to knock you off of me.. yt

Natz: "scream louder bitch". as you buck I feel myself losing balance a couple of times but manage to stay on top, just about. I take my hands off your breasts and grab at your hands, trying to pin them to the floor to give myself some stability. yt

Anonymous: *"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" my breasts on fire as I keep bucking.. feeling you starting to topple.. then my breasts are released and before I can take a breath you have my hands in yours.. trying to keep them pinned to the floor.. wigging my shoulders to try and keep my arms up.. twisting my hips under you. yt

Natz: your hands are pinned above your head and I sway as you wriggle your hips. before I fall I move down to lie on top of you. face to face, breast to breast, belly to belly. I try to wrap my legs round yours in a grapevine hold to try and stop you wriggling. yt

Anonymous: *grunting and moaning as your full body weight is on top of me know.. my breasts being flattened under you as I struggle to breathe while trying to pull my arms off the carpet.. my legs still kicking as I try to keep them from being grapevined.. my hips still trying to twist under you. yt

Natz: your legs are kicking too much for me to get a hold of them, and we begin to sway as you continue to twist and turn. yt

Anonymous: *unable to get your bigger body off of me.. writhing under you with my arms pinned to the floor.. my legs spread under you.. I try to pull them up to wrap around your waist.. trying to lock my ankles up behind you.. yt

Natz: I know exactly what you’re trying to do as your legs swing up around me. knowing I can't afford to get locked in between your legs, I rise as quickly as I can. getting off of you and rising to my feet I look at you on the ground, taking a step backwards, getting ready to try again as I wait for you to get up. "get up bitch." yt

Anonymous: *laying there to catch my breath for a second, I slowly roll to my side then push myself back to my feet.. "You're going to pay for all of that bitch!" putting my arms up again as I slowly move towards you.. yt

Natz: my boobs are hanging out my bra and my shorts are twisted. looking at my boyfriend with a wry grin. "how about we do this properly". I drop my shorts, revealing a white thong. I then take off my bra and cup my aching boobs with my hands. "so what do you say?" yt

Anonymous: "Sounds good to me bitch" unbuttoning my jeans.. letting them drop to the floor, revealing black lace panties.. reaching behind my back to unhook my bra, letting it fall forward.. tossing my jeans and bra to the side.. my breasts already red from your mauling earlier.. arching my back to push my chest out.. slowly walking towards you. yt

Natz: hands on hips I arch my back and slowly approach you. standing face to face I push my breasts into yours. "I think we both know I had you beaten there." yt

Anonymous: "Oh please bitch, you tried and couldn't get it done. You had to run away scared from my legs!" as our breasts collide, I pull my arms up and put my hands on your shoulders to shove you backwards.. "Now it's time for you to be beaten!" yt

Natz: stepping backwards as you push me. I push back in with my hands on my hips using my chest to push you backwards. "we'll just see about that." yt

Anonymous: *throwing my hands up to your hair again, getting two handfuls while trying to push you backwards towards the empty couch.. "You'll see right now bitch!" yt

Natz: aaahhhh. grabbing your hair with both hands we both stumble towards the empty couch until we reach it. I then fall backwards onto it. yt

Anonymous: "AH!" your hands tugging at my hair now too.. as we land on the couch, I try to get my legs over you to straddle your lap as you sit on the couch.. my hands still in your hair, pushing your head backwards into the couch.. yt

Natz: "AAAHHH bitch!" I pull your hair backwards, tugging your head backwards as you straddle me on the couch. yt

Anonymous: *letting your hair go with my right hand, bring it back and slapping you across your face again.. my left hand still tugging your hair as I straddle you on the couch.. "How's that feel bitch!?' yt

Natz: "AAHHH fuck you bitch". I take my right hand from your hair and slap your already red boobs. yt

Anonymous: "AHHHH!!!" I gasp as your hand slaps my breasts.. letting go of your hair to cover them with my left arm.. slapping at your bare chest with my right hand.. yt

Natz: oowww. I stop yanking at your hair and wrap both arms around your body, with my arms together I squeeze you tightly in a bear hug. yt

Anonymous: "UGGHHH!!!" pulled in by your arms.. you start to squeeze my body into yours.. my hands reach for your hair again, tugging your head back to try and pull myself out of your squeeze.. yt

Natz: "ooowww always going for the hair bitch." I try to bare the pain and squeeze tighter with my arms. yt

Anonymous: "Can't handle it... WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" your squeezing starting to tire me out.. my hands letting your hair go as I move them to your shoulders, trying to push you backwards, doing everything I can to get out of your squeeze.. yt

Natz: "try all you want bitch". I continue to squeeze as our breasts mash together. I can feel the hardness of your nipples. yt

Anonymous: "AAAHH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!" my breasts being flattened into yours as your squeeze pulls me tighter and tighter.. gasping for air while moaning.. my hands still pushing on your shoulders.. trying to use my knees on the couch to push me up while pushing your shoulders. yt

Natz: I push my forehead into yours and look at you in the eyes. "you're going nowhere bitch." yt

Anonymous: "AH fuck youuuu!!!!" I stop pushing on your shoulders.. my head leaning into you as I start to slap at your back with my hands.. Panicking as I can feel my legs getting weaker from holding me up while you squeeze me.. yt

Natz: "no fuck you". I can feel you getting weaker and increase the intensity with short sharp bursts of strength squeezing hard and then releasing slightly to preserve energy. yt

Anonymous: "AH! AHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream with each short and hard squeeze.. my upper body starting to lean more into you.. my head on your shoulder as my hands are just hanging at my sides now.. yt

Natz: your sweaty body slumps onto mine. I speak directly into your ear. "admit you're beaten now bitch!" yt

Anonymous: "Nnn... nooooo!" my body completely leaning into you now.. head rolling on your shoulder.. my chest completely hidden as you've flattened my breasts in your tight squeeze.. yt

Natz: continuing to squeeze "I’ll put you to sleep bitch. just admit defeat." yt

Anonymous: "I..... give..." I weakly whisper while trying to breathe.. my arms hanging completely limp at my sides.. yt

Natz: "knew it!" I release my grip and push you backwards, off the couch and onto the floor. yt

Anonymous: *tumbling backwards, not able to stop myself.. I crash back first to the floor.. letting out a loud groan from the impact.. laying the floor.. barely moving as I try to catch my breath .. yt

Natz: I get up to my feet and look over you. "I hope you learned your lesson"