News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fatty Fatima vs Mistress Vicky

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Fatty Fatima vs Mistress Vicky
« on: July 25, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »

Fatima's profile and pics
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=37107

My wife is the red head with all the jewlery.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35434.0.html

as you will see if you ready the story, Vicky who wears that big, gold metal wedding ring on the middle finer of her left hand loves to use that ring to beat other woman up and humiliate them. You would not beleive how she is going on and on about how she's going to beat you up and humiliate you. She has vibrators and dildo's and really wants to spank your fat ass. She wants to be your Mistress and make you into her slave. I think this is soooo hot!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Yes, Fatima, your tape got me really turned on and my cock is hard as a rock. You tell me how you are really going to give me a great show if I would make love to you, and you tell me that you would tell me blow by blow how you would knock my skinny little bitch wife’s face in and force my tough Mistress wife  to be your slave. I am so turned on that I just can’t help myself and I am pleasantly surprised at how beautiful your face is. I’m just about to introduce myself to you when you roughly grab me by my shirt and you spin me around and throw me onto the couch. You raise your fists up like a man screaming, “Where is that skinny little bitch, what did she chicken out,” and you start shadow boxing, throwing left and right punches and uppercuts. You laughed and asked “Do you really think your tough Mistress wife can beat me up and humiliate me. I was already hard as a rock.

You sat down next to me and having noticed by big, hard cock trying to break though my jeans you wrap your hand around it right through my pants and laugh as you start telling me how you have been in many fist fights too, and you have been beat up and humiliated in front of large crowds before. You tell me how you have had your teeth knocked out in a fight, and then you start to tell me how my skrawnly pathetic little Mistress wife has made a big mistake threatening to knock your teeth out, and threatening to use a dildo on you. Your rubbing my cock and telling me how you’re going to sit right on my wife’s face and make her lick you until you cum. You are big, and strong and tough and you are quite convincing and you have me so hot and so excited we start kissing and making out passionately. You’re so tuned on your nipples are rock hard and ready to burst. I start making love to you and you start are crying and moaning and you start telling me how you would knock each and every one of my wife’s teeth out for me and my big hard cock. You tell me how you blacken her eyes, and break her fuckin nose and bash each and every one of her teeth out and when you are finished beating her up, you will pull her precious wedding ring off of her finger. I start exploding and so do you.

When we are finished you demand to speak to my wife, and I can’t help myself, I dial the number and hand you the phone. As you hear Vicky’s voice you say, “Is this Mistress Vicky.” And when Vicky says, “Yes it is.” You say, “I just made hot passionate love to your husband you skinny, weak little bitch. You think that you’re such a tough Mistress. I’m going to knock the shit out of you and if you think you threatened to humiliate me you fuckin big mouth, I am going to do everything to you that you threatened to do to me, and much, much more. I own your husband now and I own his cock.” Vicky has a big mouth and she starts screaming, “I have a big 14” dildo waiting for you Fatima you fat fuckin whore. I’m going to knock your face in and make you respect my marriage and my wedding ring and when I’m finished with you, you’re never going to want to show your face around my husband or any of the people at the bar again.”

Fatima is quite confident that she can knock the shit out of little Vicky and she shows up at the bar early to brag to everyone how she is going to give them all a very good show. There is a large crowd out the rear door of the bar and Fatima sits down on a bench right near the rear exit and she starts talking to a few of her friends. All of a sudden you can hear voices screaming, “She’s here, she’s here. You’re wearing you sexy low cut slinky red dress, red panties and bra and red high heels. You see Vicky slowly walking towards you and you can see all the shiny jewelry on her two hands. Vicky is wearing a white button sheer dress blouse, a black micro mini skirt, black high heels and stockings and she starts screaming from 25 feet away. “I can’t believe you have the fuckin nerve to show up you ugly fat cow, you fat fuckin whore. I have a big rubber cock in my pocketbook and I’m going to strap it on a fuck you with it when,”

But before Vicky can finish the sentence I see you pull your right fist all the way back to knock Vicky’s face in, but as Vicky is only 10 feet away she lunges forward and she sends her right sharp high heels right up in between your legs. Her kick didn’t quite make it into your cxnt, but her sharp pointy shoe makes you “OOOOHHH,” cry out in pain as you grab the pain and lean forward crying out, “OOHH you fuckin bitch, you’re going to be sorry you did that.” Vicky holds her left fist in your face screaming, “Do you see this ring whore, this is my wedding ring. I’m going to knock your face in with this ring and teach you to respect my marriage.” I can see your face starting to turn red as you slowly let go of your crotch and you start to stand up straight, but as you do Vicky takes her fully ringed left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into your nose, making your nose bleed and swinging your head back, but now your face is bright red and you scream, “Look at what you did to me you skinny little bitch, I’m fuckin bleeding.” You go right after Vicky. Vicky smashes her left fist right into your nose again, and your head swings back. Her rings makes your nose bleed even more, BUT Vicky’s punch doesn’t stop you as you manage to grab her by her short fuckin hair with both of your hands and you jerk her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air. You are really infuriated and you start shaking Vicky like a little rag doll. Vicky starts screaming, ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY FUCKIN HAIR, LET GO YOU FUCKIN COW,” as she starts flailing her fists wildly. Punching your face with both of her fully ringed fists.

Vicky smashes you “bang,” right in your nose again with her right fist, and then “bang,” in your right eye with her left fist. You let go of Vicky’s hair and drop her standing on her high heels and you take your right fist and send it plowing into Vicky’s nose, making her nose bleed, you’re so pissed off you really want to knock Vicky’s face bloody. Blood starts rolling from Vicky’s nose as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Vicky is crazy and Vicky loses her temper and she lunges right at you. She leaps right onto you, wrapping her legs around your waist and insanely she starts wrenching your head back and forth and back and forth. She ripping chunks of your hair right out of your head and you’re screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as you go stumbling backwards on your high heels under the weight of her until you regain your balance and you grab her by her sheer blouse and you spin her around and you shove her back full force. Buttons go flying in every direction as her blouse rips right off of her chest in your hands and she goes stumbling backwards like a limp little floppy doll on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and bang her head does too. Vicky bounces up off of the concrete and the crowd is really cheering at the sight of Vicky’s little bra. Vicky is crazed and she lunges right at you grabbing your flimsy red dress screaming, “I’m going to strip you naked you big fat cow,” and she rips your dress halfway off of your body as she moves back and away from you. You lose your temper again but as you start to lunge forward to go after Vicky again, your dress slides right down your body and you almost trip over your sexy red dress. The crowd is really screaming at the sight of your huge red bra and red lace panties.

You struggle trying to pull your dress off completely and Vicky shows you her left fist screaming, “Now I’m going to knock your teeth out with this ring you fat cow.” Vicky takes that ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into your teeth. You can hear the metal of Vicky’s ring bang against the enamel of your teeth and you can taste the blood as she splits your lips open with her wedding ring.
You lose your temper again, and your face is beet red. You lunge after Vicky and this time she’s not ready for you. You grab her little bra and you shove her back hard and Vicky’s bra rips right off of her chest in your hands as she stumbles backwards quite off balance until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Vicky bounces up off of the wall, but you lunge forward and now you really wanna knock Vicky senseless. You grab her by her short fuckn hair again and you shove her head back, “bang,” right into the cement wall of the bar. You’re really infuriated and you start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Vicky’s head over and over again against the hard cement wall. Vicky gets this totally shocked and startled look right across her face as you’re “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking her fuckin skull again and again against the concrete until Vicky is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her fuckin eyes are swimming around in her head.

You have never been as infuriated as you are right now and you hold Vicky up on her wobbly, rubbery legs by her fuckin hair and you take the open palm of your right hand and you smack her “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of your hard smack. Then with the back of your hand you crack her. You slap her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. You start smacking her, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, you’re slapping little Vicky’s face silly and you’re screaming, “wake up bitch, wake up you skinny little bitch, I’m not even finished with you yet.” You slap Vicky’s face until you slap her back awake and Vicky’s eyes blink open. Vicky is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. You let go of Vicky’s hair and Vicky limply starts to slide down the wall. The crowd is really cheering.
You grab Vicky’s hair and you drag her standing straight up on her rubbery legs, and Vicky screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. The pain of having her hair ripped out of her head seems to wake Vicky up and feebly she starts flailing and trying to push you away, but Vicky is weak and she’s all pummeled and you are in complete control of her now. You scream, “Alright bitch, now I’m going to take your wedding ring. You’re going to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger. Vicky is feebly trying to push you away and crying out, “No, I’ll never give you my wedding ring you fat fuckin whore.” You grab Vicky’s left hand and you hold it up in the air, shoving her shoulder back you spin her around, wrenching her arm up right behind her back. Tears are welling in Vicky’s eyes and she starts crying out in pain, “AAAHHH. AAAHHH MY ARM LET GO YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK IT,” but you really don’t care. You twist Vicky’s skinny little arm up higher and high behind her back and Vicky is screaming even louder, ‘PLEASE, PLEASE MY ARM,” but you’re screaming too, screaming, “YOU BETTER FUCKIN BEG ME TO TAKE YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER OR I’LL REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.” Vicky starts crying and she becomes submissive to you and she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, TAKE IT, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.” You let go of Vicky’s arm and Vicky is rubbing her arm and tears are rolling down her cheeks. You grab Vicky’s shoulder and you spin Vicky right back around to face you screaming, “I told you to fuckin beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger and from now on Bitch, I am your Mistress, and you best refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

Vicky is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. You plow your right fist “boom,” right into Vicky’s skinny stomach. “OOOFFF,” you knock the air right out of her and Vicky’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. You grab Vicky’s hair and you wrench her standing straight up. Vicky is screaming, “AAAHHH PLEASE STOP,” but your still really pissed off and you’re far from finished with this fuckin big mouth. Vicky is grabbing at your hands, trying to wrench them out of her hair, but this only infuriates you all over again and you smack her hard “bam,” right across her face. You smack her so fuckin hard that her head spins sideways from the full force of your hard smack. Vicky’s face is beet red, she’s never been beat up like this before and she’s crying like a baby as she cries out, “please take my ring Mistress, I’m begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger Mistress.” My cock started hurting me as I watched you grab my wife left hand and hold it right up in the air. Then you grab Vicky’s finger, the one with her wedding ring on it and you starts wrenching, twisting, pulling on the right until you pull it off. You rip Vicky’s wedding ring right off of her finger, and Vicky cries out, “MY RING,” as she feels her wedding ring leaving her finger. You would think that such a big woman would have much, larger fingers than little Vicky, but Vicky has large fingers and the ring is big on her, and you manage to slide it onto your own ring finger of your left hand and you make a fist and you hold it right up in Vicky’s face, and you start screaming at Vicky, just like she had screamed at you only minutes earlier. “Look at it bitch. This is your wedding ring, and it’s on my finger now.” Vicky cries out, “NO, MY RING.”
You start laughing as you are showing little Vicky the ring and you say, “THAT’S RIGHT VICKY, I HAVE YOUR HUSBAND AND NOW I HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING TOO, BUT I’M DEFINITELY NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET. Now do you know what you’re going to do you whore. You’re going to stick your tongue out and lick this ring on my finger. You’re going to kiss this ring on my finger, and you’re going to show everyone just how much respect that you have for my relationship with your husband. Now lick this ring bitch.” Vicky is still crying like a baby and she cries out, “NO, PLEASE ENOUGH.” You punch Vicky “bang,” right with her ring. You smash it “bang,” right into her nose and blood is really rolling from her nose. You hold that ring up in Vicky’s face screaming insanely “WITH YOUR OWN WEDDING RING.” You take the ring, once again my wife’s very own big, heavy gold metal wedding ring and you smash it “bang,” right into her nose again screaming, “BEG ME WHORE, BEG ME TO LET YOU LICK AND KISS YOUR WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER.”

Vicky is starting to get panicky and she starts crying even harder and crying out, “JOHNNY, JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” BUT no one would move a fuckin inch to help this skinny, weak pathetic little whore, they all just stand there and watch as you start beating up little Vicky, only this time with her very own precious wedding ring on your finger. You take Vicky’s wedding ring and you smash it “bang,” right into her nose, and now blood is gushing out of Vicky’s nose. You show Vicky her ring again screaming, “How does it feel to have your face bashed in with your very own wedding ring on my fist you stupid little bitch.” Vicky starts crying out pathetically. “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE LET ME LICK AND KISS MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LICK AND KISS MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER.” This is really turning me on watching this big, very beautiful woman forcing my normally totally dominant, cocky wife to be totally submissive to her. My wife who is a Mistress and is tough and used to getting her very own way all the time is now crying like a little girl and willing to do whatever her Mistress tells her to do.

You hold the ring right in Vicky’s face and Vicky submissively sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring, her very own precious wedding ring on your finger, right in front of me, right in front of everyone, right in front of the friends, and the crowd is cheering. Vicky is slurping on the ring like it was a big lollipop. She’s slobbering on the ring, licking it over and over again feverishly like a dog licking its master. I can see a large wet spot on your panties and its getting me so turned on knowing that you’re pussy is overflowing. My cock is so hard and aching for your wet, hot cxnt. I grow even more excited as you pull your hand away from Vicky’s mouth and you hold it in her face again screaming, “Look at it. Your wedding ring, and now do you know what you’re going to do Mistress Vicky. You’re going to beg me to lick your husbands cum from my cxnt. That’s right bitch, your husband was at my house this morning and I saved all of his cum for you.” You can see Vicky’s lips shaking in fear. Vicky has never even imagined herself being this humiliated. She is usually the one doing the humiliation and she’s not about to let anyone drain any more of her dignity than has already been drained. She’s crying like a baby and she cries out, “NO, NEVER, ENOUGH, I HAD ENOUGH,” as she turns and starts to walk away from you on her wobbly, rubbery legs. This makes you even angrier and you run right after her and you grab her shoulder and you spin her right back around to face you again, and you show her the ring, once again her wedding ring screaming, “Now I’m going to knock out each and every one of your teeth you stupid little disobedient whore.” You take that ring and “bang,” you smash it full force right into Vicky’s mouth. Insanely you show her that ring again screaming, “YOU THREATENED TO KNOCK ALL OF MY TEETH OUT WITH THIS RING SLUT.” “BANG,” you smash the ring into her teeth again and this time you can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel of Vicky’s teeth and you can hear her teeth chip and crack right in her mouth, and Vicky’s lips just bust open under the fuckin ring. Vicky is spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth, and Vicky becomes submissive to you again.

She’s crying like a little girl as she falls to her knees and starts kissing you legs crying out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK MY HUSBANDS CUM OUT OF YOUR cxnt MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE LET ME LICK MY HUSBANDS CUM OUT OF YOUR cxnt MISTRESS.” She’s kissing your legs passionately, working her way up to your soaked panties. I can see the hot juices rolling down your legs as Vicky slurps your juices up with her tongue. Licking your upper thighs and kissing them passionately. You grab Vicky by the hair and yank her up screaming, “now you’re going to tell everyone how sweet my juices taste mixed in with your husbands dried cum you pathetic little bitch.” Vicky is desperately trying to get the words out of her mouth fast enough so that you don’t get angry and beat her up again and she cries out, ‘I LOVE THE WAY YOUR JUICES TASTE MISTRESS. I LOVE THE SWEET JUICES FROM YOUR cxnt MISTRESS,” and you’re laughing at how tough Vicky thought she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now.

You walk over to the bench you were sitting at when the rfight first started and you scream, “Johnny, get over here and fill your new woman’s cxnt.” I walk right over and my cock is desperately trying to burst out of my pants as I lower my pants and watch you lower your panties. Then you make Vicky sit right in front of the bench on her knees and watch as slowly you lay down on the bench and pull me on top of you. I start fucking you over and over again until we both cum. We both have very explosive orgasms as I fill your sweet, wet pussy with my cum and then you spread your legs screaming, ‘YOU THINK I’M A FAT COW VICKY. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE AND CALL ME A FAT COW IN FRONT OF MY JOHNNY AND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS. NOW YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHICH ONE OF US IS THE FAT COW. YOU’RE GOING TO MOO INTO MY cxnt AS YOU LICK AND SUCK EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR HUSBANDS CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY SWEET, CUM SOAKED PUSSY. The crowd won’t stop screaming as Vicky crawls right up in between your legs and everyone can see as she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking your cum soaked pussy over and over again. You scream, “MOO COW, LET ME HEAR YOU MOO.” Vicky lets out a long, loud MOOOOOOOOOO.” The vibrations of Vicky’s lips on your clit is getting you really excited all over again. Vicky is licking you, and mooing like a cow right into your cxnt, and you cum right on Vicky’s face as she licks and sucks all of my cxnt and all of your juices right out of you. The crowd is still screaming as you grab my hand and lead me over to the car and we drive away.