News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blonde Vs Brunette

• 12 Replies

Offline ViolenciaYdesprecio

• God Member
Blonde Vs Brunette
« on: July 26, 2014, 03:49:01 AM »
another chapter de young againts mature....blonde of white 23 years old againts brunette 32 years old...both are small and hot ladies...boy ...who of both win the other in a dirty and rough catfight?
love catfight

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
Re: Blonde Vs Brunette
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 01:44:32 PM »
Where is the blonde  ???

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »
Where is the blonde  ???

White top girl is blonde, i understand in pic you can,t see very well . She is with a cup and with dark kair en photo, bit she is blonde 
love catfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 12:28:20 PM »
Go black top...still trust in you
love catfight

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 03:44:32 AM »
White Tp took off her red skirt and Brunette his pants with both being equally white.

Brunette looked very hostile to White Top  with  hatred and realizing this he said:

What a view bitch  - 

Your face Mongolian. I like to see what will break.

Go one Bitch  with ovaries. Will this be fine.

What think you?-I'm Carmen or what?

-For your sake I hope not because it will be as if you'll fuck Carmen alive.

-A Carmen played it well, but these will not be worth me you fucking brat tricks.

'I'll bitch.

Brunette and rabid White Top walked out to meet one another and quickly tangled hair, looking to nail her nails in the enemy's body. The shock was so brutal that turned violent and once it was clear that no tangled going to give this fight easily. Fist  that sounded terrible when impacted on the face of the recipient, with unusual evil punches sounded again and again, looking pussies knees and pulling hair and clothes with violence and hatred was the prevailing note in the fight.

Soon they were down, they go there to fight each looks cruel and harsh. They were so tangled and so hooked that looked like they were only one. Changing positions were exchanged blows in a part of the fight where Brunette took a slight advantage. Suddenly both rolled to one side, stood and stared taking steps in circle.

The two had obvious wounds and scratches. Taking air for the second hooked. White Top  was the first mover, taking off her top and goes tits. That gorgeous thought while filming ... Sure when Brunette imitated and taking off her top showing her beautiful tits, it was clear that he had nothing to envy as they were as nice as the White Top  and perhaps larger.

Brunette already decided not content to stay in tits but removed the panty throwing it in the face of Blonde  and also being totally naked. Blonde  took that as a challenge and panty she started throwing it in the face too.

As they came to the world, pulled the hair furiously willing to resolve this conflict. Black top  had dominated so far, but in this new clutching something made ​​me think I had entered with Blonde  best foot. That feeling was confirmed when the blonde  tore a lock of hair brunette  to the cries of this.

White Top  loaded with everything falling embraced the straw. There the conflict intensified with the two hairs gripped her tits hard and erect, swaying and bumping into each other in a silent duel breasts.

Blonde  not lost the advantage taken and managed to place her pussy naked ass ann on so that they were ass about ass. Naked and how powerful were the two, was a scene of the wildest and horny.

Another tug, ripped white top  another strand of black top  that far from giving up, he rolled the straw trying to break free of the pressure that got Blonde. The two beautiful girls naked and intensely debated. White Top  beat, but brunette  did not give up and clawed at the blonde as best they could. ...

Help me to finisth the story with a vote and comment
love catfight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 02:30:29 PM »
nobody have ideas about the end of the fight?
love catfight

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 05:44:15 PM »
Where is the blonde???

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
I asked the same thing. Glad im not the only one

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 02:11:04 AM »
In this post, i asked your question....take a look
love catfight

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 10:44:03 AM »
Oh i know but i ignored it because it didn't make sense

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:50:56 AM by FawnL »

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 05:13:30 PM »
Oh i know but i ignored it because it didn't make sense

no wonder you do not find meaning, there are people who have and people who do not ....
love catfight

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 08:03:02 PM »
Oooh