News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PRO wrestling tournament round 2 CFWA submissions N pins in ring!!

• 27 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES .. HERE WE ARE ROUND 2 !!

BIG MOMMA JOANIE WINS round 1 ADVANCES to the final three way match !!  SO she is still included ... and can play with this round.. YET one of the other ladies, will advance.

ROUND 2  Submissions and pins in the ring!! Which lady would win this type of pro wrestling event??

ALSO ladies.. since someone brought it up, to try and be fair.. THIS round ladies posted reverse order, from round 1. Round 3.. The ladies will be back listed in sign up order.

THAT said....  ROUND 2 of the CFWA pro wrestling tournament begins !!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 2 CFWA submissions N pins in ring!!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 01:48:32 AM »
YOUR CFWA LADY WRESTLERS !!!

TITDESTROYER

FEARLESS FIGHTER 123

BETTYA_32

ITBEMEAMY

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 01:50:58 AM »

BIG MOMMA JOANIE

VANESSA MARSH

FALISHAFIGHTS

HEIDI_WRESTLEGIRL

Offline EmmaFights

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 02:37:38 AM »
A really cool 1st round poll;

8 votes...hmmmm....what can I say? Too bad;  but now is the opp. for all the fans to vote and vote for chic poised stylish me in Round 2!

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 05:24:08 AM »
Entering the ring for the 2nd round, finishing wiping off the sweat from my chest and forehead before I walked out. I see my opponents in the ring as I set myself up ready to face the big crowd.

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »
KYLIESUBMITS ,TITDESTROYER , CATRIONA76 , FALISHAFIGHTS

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 10:36:04 PM »
I skip up to my ringside seat in my Kylie t-shirt, Kylie shorts, Kylie shoes, Kylie socks and Kylie underwear.

Stormy, I swear to GOD, if I’m not handcuffed to my seat, I WILL climb into the ring to help my girl out this round. (And Emma, trust me, you DO NOT want a part of me!!   ;) )

Catriona and Amy – love both of you! I'll be behind you next round!!

Good luck to all!!

is it weird that I am wearing my Sadie panties even though she's not competing?! I don't think anyone has as powerful a cheerleader as me, this should be a cake-walk!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 06:28:32 AM »
I skip up to my ringside seat in my Kylie t-shirt, Kylie shorts, Kylie shoes, Kylie socks and Kylie underwear.

Stormy, I swear to GOD, if I’m not handcuffed to my seat, I WILL climb into the ring to help my girl out this round. (And Emma, trust me, you DO NOT want a part of me!!   ;) )

Good luck to all!!

*slips in beside Sadie and grabs her hand as if to shake it, but instead pops a handcuff on it....puts the other side on my wrist...* Now behave and let the women compete.  Kylie can fight her own battles.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 06:49:18 AM »

Good luck to all!!

*slips in beside Sadie and grabs her hand as if to shake it, but instead pops a handcuff on it....puts the other side on my wrist...* Now behave and let the women compete.  Kylie can fight her own battles.

BOO YOU WHORE! sure I CAN fight my own battles, but who says I want to?

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:46 AM »
Come on ladies! I'm not even permitted to win this round and I'm in second place - and I didn't vote for myself either! Let's get some action going - it's pins and subs - let's see some!

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 02:51:00 AM »
I enter the ring and look up at the scoreboard and sigh, "Where is that wee bampot, Kylie.....I will make her SCREAM submit!!"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 05:11:47 AM »

Good luck to all!!

BOO YOU WHORE! sure I CAN fight my own battles, but who says I want to?

Wait, you callin' me a whore?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 07:23:46 PM »
This is the weirdest version of the Muppet Show I've ever seen.

*steals Red's popcorn*

*and also Sadie's Kylie merch*

I'm supposed to rally Vanessa, but she doesn't appear to actually be here.  This is just like when I came to SummerSlam to support Sting.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert