News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Society For Busty Catfighters- Match #1 Leanne Vs Rachel

• 44 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Society For Busty Catfighters- Match #1 Leanne Vs Rachel
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 01:34:08 PM »
Gooo Leanne... go...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 02:01:09 PM »
    I hold my ground as you not once but twice ram your fat udders into my massive breasts as our four massive ballooned andnmushroomed breasts explode out the sides of our bodies and after the second attack from you I stomp my left foot back heel to the ground keeping myself from being driven backwards and then as I hear your loud mouth begin to rant about if I am going to do any..........."Dinnnnng........Dinnnnng!!" And before you can even finish your last word, my right fist has balled up and I have sent it rocketing into the side of your face and mouth......"CRAAAAAACCCKKK!"....the sound is sickening as the crowd goes silent and gasps from the loud cracking of your jaw from my fist, only to roar in approval and then scream......."LETS GO LEANNE!!.....LETS GO LEANNE!!"........as I send my left fist balled up in a fist as it connects with a vicious uppercut that cracks just as loud to the underside of your chin........."CRAAAAACCCKKKK!"........ad your jaw and teeth clang into each other and I see your fat ass stumble backwards from two vicious blows that caught you completely off guard, as I thrust my shoulders back and my massive breasts heave from a huge breath and I come quickly after you as you are dazed and stumbling backwards!!!!.........yt

Thank you all for commenting and showing a huge interest in this fight, its the reason why we choose to do it here in public, we hope you all enjoy it!!

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!  Way to take the fight to her right away Leanne! Your way too much for her!

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 01:37:31 AM »
still no wagers from the Leanne crowd *giggles*  guess they're not very confident.  I'm betting on Rachel all the way she's the best busty ever! :)   Anyone want to bet on Leanne I'll bet you a facesit, titty worship, fantasy rp or anything sexy you want to bet. 

and Rachel is the best at going tit to tit ever as well!  :-*

carlyfights

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 02:32:00 AM »
hmmmmm think I might save my vote for towards the end for the girl who uses her tits the most....or uses them the most effectively ;)   *smirks n cups my 34k's feeling petite upstairs for a change!*

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 02:52:06 AM »
Standing at the railing looking down at the two beauties tit to tit I am congratulating myself on hosting such an awesome match. These 2 babes are on fire and the fight has not even started. I can't wait for Rachel to blast Leanne and be the first to strike, my glass of very expensive bourbon spilling over the top as I got a little too excited at the site of those two tremendous sets of tits banging into each other. A few more seconds and I would be $20,000 richer! Then fate laughed in my face as Leanne landed two punches to the Rachel's face! Now I was down $20,000 and worried she might have just scored a quick knockout and I would owe another $40,000, but Rachel is a lot tougher then that and quickly recovers. I watch intently as they grab she garbs a handful of hair and sends some blows to the body, then winds up to strike her face! Leanne is quicker and grabs to handfuls of her foes hair and starts shaking her head around by it as she tugs her around the room. I spill half my drink as I watch fascinated as Leanne slams her massive chest against Rachel's and trips her to the ground where her boobs slam into her foes and both sets mushroom out between as the crowd roars in excitement! I watch in awe as Rachel's legs wrap around Leanne waist and she pulls her thong deep in her cxnt, but Leanne seems unfazed and starts slamming Rachel's head against the carpet! Damn is this about to be the end of the fight and Rachel? She quickly wraps her arm around Leanne's neck and tucks her head against her neck. I let out my breathe slowly, knowing that was a close one, and as I watch, Rachel's hand is down between her foe's legs and I hope it's something that will get her out of her current predicament, before Leanne can gain too much of an advantage and possibly cause her too much damage to be able to continue the fight! Spicey Beckey is screaming her encouragement at Rachel, and some choice words for Leanne! Off to my right side I see the hottie from Jersey, Candy, interrupting her cries of encouragement to Rachel, instead having some quick words with Tiffany. Hmmm.., that could be interesting in the future so I make a mental note to look into that match-up! Marlu is yelling for Leanne and Valeria seems to have not no favorite, yet. I get a little sidetracked as Carly struts over to the Railing in a top that leaves nothing to the imagination, before turning back to watch my fantasy fight play out beneath me!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:54:53 AM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 03:15:36 AM »
It ain't gonna be easy but puttin my money on my girl Leann. Fight through the pain gurl you can take her.  I love these type of fights when other girls hormones take over and a bunch of other fights break out as they get worked up from the action as I see Tiffany and Candy in each others face bumping racks. 

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 03:16:25 AM »
tough fight i guess leanne would win this !!!!!
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 05:08:45 AM »
the wedgie doesnt has the effect that i wanted and you are slamming my head like a crazy berserk now... the smooth carpet takes some power out of the slams but they still hurt and i have to change something... your thong disappeared between your pussylips and i let your hair go now... wrapping my now free arm around your neck and press my upper body up as good as possible... i give you some kind of a hug to avoid more head slams... i bury my face in your neck and try to grab one of your exposed pussylips now. i catch one between my indexfinger and thumb and twist and squeeze it painfully. the crowd loves that our dirty fight knows no limits yet... it is hard to keep a grip at your pusslip in that position.. hanging on you. yt

Ohhhh Ouch!!!!  A bit surprised Rachel attacked the Va JJ first!  Ouch!  Come on Leanne she trying to get in your head by going nasty first!  Give it back to her.

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 05:27:32 AM »
AJ tells us the specifics of that fight and we listen to him but we never lose eye contact... we glare deep into each others eyes and we can see all the hate that we feel for each other.my nipples are hardening in anticipation... i love it to fight and i open my mouth slightly and show you my teeth and as AJ walks away they let us wait with the ring of the bell... they want to build up the tension between us and i cant wait for the bell. my hands are still on my hips and im tapping with my fingers in anticipation. still no bell ringing and we never lose the eye contact and just few inches are between us but then i finally do something... i do a step forward and our massive breasts meet... i stop right in front of your face and our tits are mushrooming... nipples are stabbing into each others flesh and i can feel your rock hard nipples and im sure you feel mine. now i spread my arms out and move my head from side to side as i say "here im bitch! right in your face like i said! what are you going to do about it?" now i do another step forward and a murmur goes through the crowd as you are forced to do one step back. "what are you doing about it?" i ask again and continue "you are fucking done if you do something!" here we are in the middle of the floor... tit to tit and ready to fight... bell still didnt rung. yt

you want me to lick your nipples? bitch you are going to smell my sweaty cxnt after you are done. i will throne on your face as the members are cheering for my victory!

oh and my sweet becky, my awesome friend and wrestling partner... oyu are right, i have the best tits  :)

On the advice of sexy little Becky, I'm throwing my ample ass behind Rachel. If Becky likes how she wrestles, she's got my vote! The truth is I'd love to play with either pair, but you gotta pick one!
-Rach

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 02:57:45 PM »
Big mouth Leanne has wrote a check she cant cash. Rachel is beating her ass and it will only get worse the nastier and rougher Rachel chooses.  You can tell U got this slut hurting already Rachel make her pay!!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 05:18:45 PM »
Would never stop cheering for my girl Leanne!  8)
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 06:28:54 PM »
I have to go with Rachel here...  Go get her :)
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 07:21:44 PM »
Frankly I'm impressed both by their resilience and their ability to speak in word bubbles.

And Leanne's Crunchy Rocket Pussy Punch.  That's a technique they should really be teaching in schools.  It'd make physics classes WAY more interesting.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 07:33:40 PM »
There is no way Leanne will allow Rachel to defeat her. She wants this fight so bad!!!

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 07:57:10 PM »
mmmmm four times now Rachel goes tit to tit while Leanne runs from it everytime!   *sitting on the edge of her seat, licking her lips wanting this match to end with a titcrush soooo bad, mmmm so hot!*   and no surprise but ZERO Leanne fans were willing to put their slavery on the line, so no booty when my girl wins! 

hmmmmm wonder why none of your fans wanted to risk a bet leanne?  :P  its cuz Rachel's tits are better and she's going to squash you with them now! 

TITFIGHT, TITFIGHT, TITFIGHT!  ;)