News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society For Busty Catfighters- Match #1 Leanne Vs Rachel

• 44 Replies

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Re: Society For Busty Catfighters- Match #1 Leanne Vs Rachel
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 09:23:45 PM »

You must overcome this final assault and finish her Leanne or she will finish you. One big push!!

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »

You must overcome this final assault and finish her Leanne or she will finish you. One big push!!

I agree Rachel is giving more then she receiving.  I voted for Leanne but Rachel has had the upper hand.  She winning this fight .

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »
Great matchup I think Rachel wins!!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 03:51:27 AM »
          Oh so sorry Neo, you picked the wrong girl!!!!

As you are sitting high up on my belly, your hand and claw now deep into my massive breast as my claws are continuing to maltreat your breast and nipple, my thumb nail continuing to slice through the soft flesh of your nipple as you try and crush my throat with your forearm, I gasp and cough, my left hand free and balled into a fist as I begin to throw punch after punch after punch into the side of your swaying and hanging right fat cow udder, with each punch....."THUUUD.....SMAAACKK....THUUUUD!!" your fat udder slams and swings as my knuckles are leaving a nasty red mark each time on that tit, we both seem to be working through the pain of each others nails in our other breast as this isnt the first time either of us have been in a nhb catfight before!!!........several more punches to that massive red hanging orb......"SLAAAAM....THUUUUD......SMAAAACK!"...until I draw back my fist open my claws and latch hold of the back of your upper arm and dig my nails into your flesh of the arm that you have your forearm on my throat......my nails dig deep and then I rock my hips up, swinging my legs once, twice and third times the charm as my right heel catches your neck and my left ankle catches your shoulder as I use my strong thighs and rock my hips and legs backwards pulling you onto your back and off of me, as your head slams to the carpet, we both try to maintin our vicious breast mauling as best as we can, but having you bent onto your back and the way you were sitting on my belly when you were mounted on me has allowed my shoulders to be under the back of your thighs and as your back hits the ground my hand releases the back of your arm and with my shoulders under the back of your legs and my head between your thighs, give me a perfect view and chance as I ball my fist up and throw a vicious and nasty hard punch, right into your pussy!......"CRUUUUUUUNNNNCHH!!"............The sound is sickening as my fist connects and I feel your pelvic and thighs ram downward on my shoulders as your nails and mine rip out of each others breasts as our bodies rocket apart from my vicious punch to your pussy!!!!

Yt fucking cxnt

I am ok with my Pick... I will just stick to it, but the two of you are putting on a great fight... I just picked Rachel to take it in the end.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 11:13:05 AM »
i wonder how long can get Rachel,,and how strong is her pussy than Leanne's,,,
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 08:52:06 PM »
Nice to see Leanne finally staying tit to tit, took long enough! :P   mmmm wondering if Leanne knows it doesn't hurt us THAT much to take a knee there *giggles* Rachel still has the best boobs! 

"C'mon Rachel give that slut a taste of the best bearhug ever!  Invert her nipples too let her know what it feels like to have her tits get fucked by the better woman!"

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »
Very difficult to decide... Both ladies have dangerous weapons and I would like to watch this battle IRL.
Finaly voted for Leanne.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 12:42:14 AM »
leannes thong rips apart and she is using the same strategy now. my silk thong is cutting deep into my pussy and im in agony... i scream as i bite her neck... allready tasting a bit of blood but then i have to scream out very loud and lose the grip on her neck. she turns the tide by using her foot on the wall and then i get slammed into the wall by her breasts several times in a row. everytime she went back to bump into me again my great breasts are coming back into the regular form but it hurts when they get pressed. after some of those bumping attacks i feel how your knee hits me in the pussy... luckily im not a guy but it still hurts... standing with my back at the wall and breathing heavy... my firm breasts are getting back in shape but you still got the wedgie... i groan in pain as i try to get a short break.. taking a deep breath and wrap my arms around your arms. i cover my pussy with one of my thighs and try to control your arms in some kind of a hug. i just want to recover from your attacks and still got my thong but you cant do much damage since i trapped your arm. we stay in this position for some seconds... our rock hard nipples are having their own duel and my alpha set begins to bend yours slowly back and the crowd becomes annoyed a bit and i realize that, so i spit in your face one more time and lift my knee up to hit your pussy. you block it with your thigh and at the same time where your foot leaves the floor i push forward. now you can keep blocking my attacks, staying on one leg and go down or you move backward and get possibly hit in the pussy. you begin to move backwards and i throw knees and some are hitting. you throw back as we move, you hit me a few times too and i quickly let your arms go and grab you by the hair. immediatly i toss you to the right and let you fall over one of my legs... you land on the ground and i follow you... moving my knee towards your face and place it right on your cheek to pin your head down on the floor. at the same time i quickly grab my own thong and rip it apart with my claws... im sick of getting hurt by my own attire and now we are both naked like we were born.. throwing my thong away and grabbing your right arm that was coming up to grab my tit and lock it with my left hand. you are laying on your left side and my left knee is on your right cheek. i rub my knee painful into your cheek and keep your head down... lifting my right fist up and begin to throw hammerfists to your right udder. BÄÄM... BÄÄM.... BÄÄM... several times im hitting your udder and keep locking your arm while keep throwing. bruises are building and the crowd cant believe what happens on the fight floor. now you begin to cover your tit with your left arm and i quickly switch my target... my hand moves down between your legs and before oyu can lock your thighs i claw your cxnt and 2 fingers are sliding in... scratching your inner walls and your screams are echoing through the floor and i yell at you "fucking whore! you give now? do you fucking give or do i have to rip your cxnt apart!?!?" yt

Oh no!!!  Rachel has got my goddess fighter Leanne in serious trouble !!!! Trapped and pinned to the floor and being attacked in the most tender and intimate area!  :o Come on Leanne get out or she will literally tear you open!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 05:42:56 AM »
Damn!  Incredible fight! My wager on Leanne but she in a world of trouble.  She just run into one badass bitch with Rachel.. I gotta say ain't been too many fights this rough and brutal but I find myself not being able to get enough.  Hope there are more. 

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 06:54:51 PM »
I like two cute and sexy woman with HUGE tits fight.
Both need bigger bikini.

Here are 3 cute and sexy woman with small tits.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41585.0.html

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 11:54:48 PM »
Go leanne... goooo...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2014, 12:55:22 AM »
bleh.  of all the things i could think of to do to a busty pair of boobies, leanne really went for the bottom of the barrel on that one.  i think rachel should just drop a piano on your head and be done with it ;)

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 01:52:17 AM »
Sorry Leanne you had me until you went all super hero indestructible all me.  Shame it was incredible until then. Overall nice effort by both but I say break for now and maybe in a couple weeks when ya all settle down go back at it realistically.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 05:37:33 PM »
Sorry Leanne you had me until you went all super hero indestructible all me.  Shame it was incredible until then. Overall nice effort by both but I say break for now and maybe in a couple weeks when ya all settle down go back at it realistically.
WOW!! WOW!! and lastly but WOW!! are you serious?? Up to my very last post, I have kept my attacks at a minimum, and have made them as realistic to a fight as possible, I have allowed my rival to claim what damage I caused and allowed her to post how my attacks have affected, and if we all are reading the same cyber fight then everyone can make their own opinion, my last post only came about after I had read my rivals post and was trying to figure out how nothing throughout this whole fight has effected or damaged her...............yes I have loved the cyber fight, and yes I always try and make all my cybers as realistic as possible, but for you to call me out and say I have gone all superhero, when about 3 or 4 posts back my rival had already established that she was going to be indestructible, this poll was greatly set up, with two completely evenly matched in size shape and attitude women, but yes, seems I like to post maybe 2 to 3 attacks in a post, where my rival likes to post 6 or 7 attacks and decides for herself how they are going to affect me!!

Hope everyone enjoyed this cyber and hope all my supporters arent dissapointed in that fact that I supposedly became a superhero, and yes I will, I am sure be in many many more polls and cyberfights!!

xoxoxoxo
Leanne

My appologies.  My comment was insensitive and came across the wrong way.  The time and effort and creativity you have all put into this has been entertaining and enjoyed by many.  I was wrong and out of line.  Leanne sorry.  I will continue to be a fan and watching the outcome.   :-*

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
you are getting overconfident as you raise your body and underestimate me. i catch your neck by throwing my legs back and throw you backwards off of me. seems like you still got the momentum and your fans are cheering for you. you get back on your knees quicker than me and i have to sit on my butt first and catch some breath. you are allready moving towards me while i take a short rest and your giant 34JJ´s are bouncing. before you arrive i quickly move on my knees and put my hands up... the cut on my upper lip got bigger from your attacks and some blood flows down towards my chin... my breast is bleeding as well and badly damaged... a few drops of blood are soaking the white carpet and you begin to charge at me on your knees. we are in the middle of the fight floor and i move backwards, also on my knees. i hear my little becky yelling for me and then you begin to throw punches. i keep moving backwards and throw some counter punches and we hit each other. i hit the firset good one right on your nose and it quickly begins to bleed. i see how leanne show me her teeth and she begins to throw a wild combination towards me. i keep moving backwards and throw a counter punch again but then i got hit on the chin. dizziness is overcoming... the blood from your nose also dropping on the carpet now and you try to go for the finish... trying to grab me but i let me fall backwards.. catch you and pull you with me. we land on the carpet with me on the bottom again but i build up some leverage with my hips and im able to flip you over. a roar goes through the crowd... you got more energy left as we lay tit to tit on the ground with you on your back... with one elbow you press your upper body up and try to shake me off and you are successful. you go on one knee and im also on my knees again.. we are side to side and i quickly mount your back... drop all my weight on your collar spine and grab you with both hands by the hair as i push your head down. i know i have to finish this fight as soon as possible because i dont have much power left. my blood is dropping on your sweaty back... we both are sweating, moaning and grunting... our wet bodys are glistening in the bright lights of the fight floor and my preasure and weight is to much for you and you fall over... flat on your belly and udders. as you lift your hips up to shake me off i quickly hook my legs between yours and apply a reverse grapevine pin... we are naked and the crowd on the railing behind us is excited because of the nice view  ;) i spread your legs apart and struggle with your claws... got you pinned now but you try to block my hands to avoid any damage. after a short struggle i got my hands free.... grab you by the hair with one hand and yank the head back by the hair.. balling my other hand to a fist as blood is flowing down my chin and out of your nose and over your mouth. now i begin to throw devastating punches with my last power toward the side of your face and begin to scream "damn whore!!! are you going to give? do you fucking give??? fucking give you damn cxnt!!!" i keep punching you with my right fist on the right side of your face like crazy... my sore pussy is rubbing on your lower back and i hear how one of my fans is yelling "yeah rachel!!! get that bitch! finish her off!!! yt or should i finish completly?

Nice work Rachel!!!  U have broken the bitch!  Way to spread her open!  Now humiliate her and spread her open so we can see every detail!