News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fallujah Follys

• 5 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Fallujah Follys
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
I have been mulling over this story idea for a while now and finally got to writing... It is going to be multiple parts but here is part 1:

Fallujah Follys

In 2008 I was deployed to Fallujah and Ramadi, Iraq. This was my last big deployment in the Corps and I was not there doing my normal job of supply and logistics. I was there as a member of the Iraqi Women’s Engagement or IWE. Or as one idiot officer put it, Iraqi Marine Women’s Engagement Team or IMWET. What a douche bag!!! Anyway, being a Staff Sergeant, I was given my one group of 5 Marine females and 2 interpreters. I mostly went out on my own with my primary interpreter, Miriam. Miriam was 26 years old and my height and about my weight, 5’5” 125ish. She was a US Citizen but both her parents were from Lebanon and she could speak fluent Arabic. She was also drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. When Marine Companies would meet with important Sheiks, I would tag along with Miriam and talk with the Sheik’s wife or wives and some of the other influential women of the tribe.  Miriam and I would take off our helmets inside the compounds and don head scarves. It was not mandatory but it put the women at ease. Miriam would dress in a conservative manner when we left the base but on base she wore tight tops and pants to show off her curves.

One meeting we had with the Albu Issa Tribe in a small area south of Fallujah, Miriam and I met with the paramount Sheik’s wife, Saben. We were ushered into a wing of the house I had not seen before. I knew the compound was safe, just to be sure I checked out the nearest window to the Marine around the house. Normally there were only a couple of women who met with us at one time. But today there were about 15 or so females, ranging in age from 19-60. Saben , who was in her fifties talked quietly to Miriam in Arabic and I could see Miriam’s eyes go a little wide. After they were done speaking, Saben left us and Miriam turned and spoke softly to me.

“Saben has given us a great honor,” Miriam said, “Two wives of Sheik Talib had sons only a few minutes apart a few months ago, and they have been arguing who would be the heir to Talib’s fortune and who’s child would be the second.”

In Arabic culture, first born sons are highly regarded unless they shame the family. The second born and so on would be sub-servant to the first born.   

“Both Amri and Farrah are here to settle it in unarmed combat,” she said matter-a-factly. “It is a long tradition in these tribes that womanly affairs like this must be done in the presence of the prominent women of the tribe, and now, you and I.”

I was a little taken aback by this. Iraqi women, like many Arabic women are beautiful. I had a small crush on Miriam and her dark eyes and hair, her caramel colored skin. Amri and Farrah were both gorgeous.

“Whatever happens, do and say nothing, we are only to watch,” Miriam said. She had a little twinkle in her eyes.

Speaking softly to her, “Are you a closet catfight fan, Miriam?” I asked with a slyness to my voice.
She inhaled slightly hearing me say catfight could see the outlines of her large breasts press against her loose fitting shirt.

Her eyes narrow. “Just as you are Anna,” she said, “and you are in luck as I am, because they must fight naked.”

I coughed a little and had to clear my throat. Some of the women turned their head to see what the commotion was.  I think I was beat red and they seemed to know and most smiled and laughed a little and spoke to each other in Arabic.

Amri and Farrah were led in by two older women. The two women did not speak or look at each other. The older women removed the younger women’s burkas and robes. They were in fact naked underneath. It was hard to tell the two women apart except for Farrah’s hair being shorter cut to her shoulders and a shade of dark red. Both women must have been breast feeding because their breasts were large and firm, full of milk. Saben said something in Arabic to the group and all quieted down. Then Amri and Farrah turned toward each other. Eyes locked and you could see the hate pour off them. They were instructed to kneel and they did. Their bodies were curvy, not fat but very womanly. Large breasts, flat stomaches, flaired hips and strong looking thighs. Pubic was bushy, guess the guys liked their women natural.

Saben shouted one word and the two wives leaped at each other.

To be continued...

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: Fallujah Follys
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:53:59 AM »
Nice start Anna, looking forward to the next segment....  :D

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:01:37 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:05:25 AM by kittysosweet »

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »
Though the story is a work of fiction, I was in Iraq in 2008. It was my last deployment with the Marine Corps. All the names are changed because I still keep in contact with a few in the story. I will be adding additional parts to the story over the next week. Hope you all enjoy and feedback is appriciated.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 04:29:06 PM »
Looking forward to more. Love your writing.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 12:57:47 PM »
I have been mulling over this story idea for a while now and finally got to writing... It is going to be multiple parts but here is part 1:

Fallujah Follys

“Both Amri and Farrah are here to settle it in unarmed combat,” she said matter-a-factly. “It is a long tradition in these tribes that womanly affairs like this must be done in the presence of the prominent women of the tribe, and now, you and I.”

I was a little taken aback by this. Iraqi women, like many Arabic women are beautiful. I had a small crush on Miriam and her dark eyes and hair, her caramel colored skin. Amri and Farrah were both gorgeous.

“Whatever happens, do and say nothing, we are only to watch,” Miriam said. She had a little twinkle in her eyes.

The above quote may have been a homage to Commander Bond, in From Russia With Love. If so, I'd like to know if that gypsy duel chapter was so inspiring to you, a bisexual girl, as to us, men? The comment by njcatfan was right, "OOh from fallujah with love".

Your writing is able to lift up more than my feelings, old catfight fan, so I'm pleading with you to please post the rest of your "combat memories" with Miriam and, eventually, other Marine mates.

Hi hi, commander Anna!  ;D