News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fallujah Follys Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Fallujah Follys Part 2
« on: July 29, 2014, 08:14:02 PM »
Fallujah Follys Part 2

I watched intently from my seat as the two wives slammed together with a smack! Hands went immediately to hair, both black and dark red. Armi raked her nails down Farrah’s back which elicited a scream from Farrah’s lips. The two women jostled on their knees, rocking back and forth, pulling hair clawing at faces and naked backs. Their engorged breasts would bang together, sometimes slapping back and forth, sometimes slamming together head on. It was an erotic violent affair and I was glad to be witnessing it. Miriam seemed to be as well. I glanced over at her and her eyes were glued to the two warring women. She was so intently watching it; she did not notice me looking at her. I turned back to the sound of a grunt and cry of pain.

The women toppled sideways onto the pile of large pillows that was their ring. They were side by side now and mouths opened and began biting at shoulders and neck. I could hear muffled screams as teeth broke skin, and for the first time I saw small droplets of blood.  Farrah rolled Amri to her back and tried to mount her hips. Amri bucked and writhed and was able to keep her off. Farrah reached down with her left hand and grasped Amri’s right breast, digging nails in. Amri broke off her bite on Farrah’s shoulder to scream out in pain. I saw liquid shoot out from her wounded tit and knew her milk started flowing. Amri tried in vain to pull Farrah’s hand from her, so she reached down with both hands and grasped Farrah’s large boobs, squeezing hard. Now I could see both faces of the women grimacing with pain and milk shot out from each of their breasts.

As if by mutual agreement, they broke off their attacks and pushed away from each other. Both got to their knees only a few feet apart. I could see teeth mark, red splotches, nail marks, and their full breasts leaked out milk, making their breast and bellies slick with a light sheen.

“Is it over?” I whispered to Miriam. I was a little disappointed because I thought the violent brawl was getting good.

Miriam turned to me, glassy eyed and breathing hard, but before she could answer, Farrah and Amri started throwing slaps then punches at each other’s faces and breasts. Fists smacked faces, blood dripped down from noses and busted lips, mixing with the milk dribbling from their large breasts. Amri sent a hard right cross thudding into Farrah’s left breast, knocking it into her right. She howled in pain and grabbed her wounded tits. Amri lunged forward taking Farrah back to the floor. It looked like she was trying to claw Farrah’s eyes out. Farrah moved her hear left and right to avoid Amri’s claws. Farrah tried to push her off but to no avail. She reached down between Amri’s legs and grabbed the thick tuft of pubic and yanked. Amri shot up like rocket, screaming out in pain. Farrah used this to push forward and now she was on top of Amri, her hand still yanking out pubic hair. Amri was livid! She tried to clamp her legs together but it was not
working. She reached in between Farrah’s thighs and grasped Farrah’s dark bush. The two women howled in pain. I grimaced a little watching the carnage. Miriam, next to me was watching, licking her lips. She was getting off on this as much as I was. I glanced down to see her breasts press against her shirt as her breathing was faster and faster. I squirmed a little feeling myself getting wet watching the carnage.

Farrah and Amri were now side by side again. One hand imbedded in each other’s bushy pussies, the other hand brought their opponents right breasts to each other’s mouths.  I was in awe! Here were two women bent on maiming each other. Teeth now bite down on breasts and nipples, blood and milk mixed together making a pinkish liquid flowing down their bodies. Amri was slow rolled to her back and released her teeth from Farrah’s tits. Her hand left the cxnt she was attacking and now she was trying to push Farrah away. Farrah knew victory was at hand and she mounted her rival. Farrah stabbed two fingers inside Amri’s pussy and started scratching and gouging. She continued to bite at Amri’s right breast and her other hand clamped around Amri’s throat. Squeezing hard she could feel the energy drain away from Amri. Amri tried in vain to dislodge Farrah’s relentless attacks. She finally went limp. The other women quickly jumped up and separated the
two. Farrah did not fight as they pulled her from her rival. The fight was done and her son was now the heir. She had done her job as a mother.

A few women attended to Amri, who did come to, sobbing knowing she had failed. Bowls of water were brought out and the women of the tribe cleaned the two naked warriors. Miriam and I continued to watch in silence. Saben spoke in Arabic to the women assembled. I had to nudge Miriam out of her trance.

“Allah has decided the victor here, “ Miriam translated, “Inshallah (God willing) both women was learn to live in peace and serve their husband well.”

That last line I learned was a bit of a warning to both that fighting would not be permitted again. Saben nodded to us and Miriam and I gathered our gear and went to the door. As we walked out, the company commander was walking towards us.

“Staff Sergeant, glad I caught you,” he said as we fell in step together, “I am down with my business with Talib and Kamis, is everything good with the womenfolk?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said in reply, “Just a normal meeting, nothing significant to report.”

Miriam and I traded a look that the company commander did not see. She and I sat in silence as we rode back to Camp Fallujah in the MRAP. As we got out at the camp, I pulled her aside.

“Please, don’t breath a word of this to anyone, I mean anyone,” I said, “We would never be able to leave the wire again if this got out.”

Miriam nodded. She then surprised me by asking, “Are you still teaching the martial arts to women?”

“I am, it is called MCMAP, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program,” I said in kind.

“I want to learn if that is ok?” She said.

“Yes, Miriam. Tonight is grappling and takedowns,” I said as we walked toward my office. “Be at the main gym at 1900 in PT gear. I will help you.”

I thought I saw another gleam in her eye. She smiled and nodded to me and went off to her can (living quarters made from metal transportation boxes) I watched her leave and then walked to my office to file my end of mission report. Pondering over what lies I was going to type for this report.

To be continued…

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
Re: Fallujah Follys Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:39:42 PM »
Terrific story, Anna! Looking forward to part 3.