News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Some of the best hardcore and violent 3D Catfight artworks you will see.

• 8 Replies

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Sadly, this Deviant Art account has long been deleted; DA are very strict re the content posted there. How ever, I downloaded most of girlfights stuff before it went so I'll dig 'em out!

Offline Garren

• God Member
The account hasn't been deleted. He just regularly activates and deactivates his account to advertise.

Offline FistFightinRichelle

He does the same thing with his art on other sites.  He also has a habit of posting art to different picture hosting sites, linking the hosted pictures to posts on message boards (including FCF) and then deleting the hosted pics within hours.

Why does he do this?  I have no idea.  He used to offer his stories for sale, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.  Regardless, it was terrible advertising, because it only serves to piss people off.

I personally think he's just an artistically gifted lunatic.  :P

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
Richelle sums up my opinion of this clown quite succinctly.
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Its a thin line between genius and insanity, lol! To be honest, his work is not that shocking re sex n violence, which are DAs major worries, there is more graphic stuff there; I assumed he had fallen foul of them somehow. Has anybody got other links for this guy? And if you still want some pics here I'll gladly post them.

Offline 3dfighter

• God Member
Actually its a DA thing. my account keeps doing it every few days. Probably due to my content. Its not for advertising. Dont be a moron, and yeah, its up.

Offline 3dfighter

• God Member
What an ass....make your own art, loser.
Richelle sums up my opinion of this clown quite succinctly.

Offline FistFightinRichelle

Actually its a DA thing. my account keeps doing it every few days. Probably due to my content. Its not for advertising. Dont be a moron, and yeah, its up.

Uh, no... it's not.