News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight - Catfight Competition

• 8 Replies

Offline Compet

Titfight - Catfight Competition
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:01:49 PM »
The first of several matches pitting matures vs younger girls over who has the better tits.

This matches up has Linda (left) against Amy (right)

Linda is a highschool teacher used to dealing strict discipline to young girls. She feels her ample boobs are perfectly shaped, with ripe nipples enough to make any mans dreams. Upon seeing Amy her comments are "How disgusting. Do you play with your nipples so much they puff like that? I'm going to beat your ass, then paddle you like the little brat you are."

Amy is fitness instructor who uses a form of martial arts to help get people into shape. Upon seeing Linda, she laughs, and claims: "Listen porky, take your saggy tits to the gym every once in awhile. I'm going to make you suck my nipples since you like them so much. AFTER I beat your flabby ass"

Offline Compet

Re: Titfight - Catfight Competition
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »
Please add additional comments as to how you think this fight would play out. :-)

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:52:19 AM »
Linda wins after a hard fight !!

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 01:58:46 AM »
I voted for Linda and here is how I saw the the fight:

I see Amy taking control early and using her martial arts skills to pound and kick Linda all around the room, while she is dazed she starts punching her tits, bruising and swelling her already healthy sized boobs. Grabbing her boobs in hand, she gives them enough twists so that Linda is soon screaming in agony after beating from the punches they sustained! Amy steps back and launches a kick to the side of the head and drops Linda to her knee's dazed and confused looking. Amy slaps her around before grabbing a handful of hair and starts yelling abuse at her for a full minute, but after taking her time humiliating Linda she mashes her head against her chest for a breast smother and suddenly blood was dripping down her left tit and from Linda's mouth as she now pushed a screaming Amy away and then punched right in the cxnt! Linda screams at Amy about what a little cxnt she is and grabs her by the tits and squeezes hard enough to make the two tits ooze out from between her fingers as blood continues to seep out of her bite on the left tit! Linda then lets them go and cups her bruised and swollen tits and starts using them to batter around her younger foes boobs even as she winces at the pain form her own attack. After a long pounding Amy is finally sobbing in pain and begging Linda to stop as she cups her breasts and Linda sends a hard kick into her cxnt and she and falls back onto her ass and curls up in a ball on the floor as sobs of pain wrack her body!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 02:41:17 AM »
'Touche' very good! I liked the by the tit toss cross the room!!
Wrdwvr

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 08:59:55 AM »
hard fought match I guess. voted for Linda
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline ClassE

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 03:39:24 PM »
Call this the humiliation of Linda. After JosieII's descriptive beating, Amy leaves Linda naked and dazed in front of the school she teaches at. Still clutching her deflated and battered tits, with milk leaking from the corner of her mouth.

Offline Compet

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 01:38:16 AM »
Will Linda make a come back, or will she end up sucking tit?

Less then 24 hours before poll closes. Get your votes in now.

Offline Compet

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 01:44:35 AM »
The results are in, Amy is the victor in the first match. Second match, with two more ladies coming shortly, but while you wait, this is the story as I see it.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41656.0.html
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 01:45:08 AM by Compet »