News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fallujah Follys Part 3

• 4 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Fallujah Follys Part 3
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:32:45 PM »
Fallujah Follys Part 3

After filling out the end of mission report, I changed to pt gear, OD Green t-shirt and shorts, two black sports bra underneath, and went to the gym to loosen up before the MCMAP training set for the evening. To say my mind was wondering was an understatement. I still could not believe what I had witnessed. The fight was brutal but I was turned on all the same. I had my share of fights in my day, mostly quick fist fights that were broken up quickly, or fully clothed grappling with other Marines, but it always left me wanting more. Especially here! No alcohol, no sex for the last few months. Back in 2008 was into women only because I had not met my husband yet. I had a “fuck friend” here for a while but she transferred back to the states when her battalion left. Now my only female contact was with the women I was teaching MCMAP to.

I ran a quick 2 miles, letting the sweat drip down and the blood flow. It was almost 1900 and still in the 90’s for temperature. I swear if I didn’t have a good diet plan and didn’t work out, I was going to waste away in this heat. Tomorrow it was supposed to reach 110 by noon. Also there were reports of sand storms. For anyone who has been thru one, they are not fun. It is like a brown fog that covers everything with dust. You could have been just out of the shower with a new uniform on and 5 seconds later you are dirty again. Such is life deployed.

6 Marine females showed up along with Miriam. The Marines were dressed like me, but Miriam had on a tight black top and tight running shorts. The clothing just showed off her curves. I was a D cup and sometimes had to wear two sports bras to keep the girls contained when I worked out. Miriam was easily my size up top. I did notice she was wearing a normal bra. She was not going to enjoy this workout where her tits were concerned. I started them all with stretches and warm up exercises. I brought up my normal throwing dummy, Private Anderson. She was a mousey blonde from the Midwest, thin as a rail but could run like the wind. She was easy to toss around and usually landed the right way as not to hurt herself to bad. I showed the class some lock up transition to hip toss. Miriam watched intently. I motioned her to the mat while the other girls pair off.

“Ok Miriam, you saw what I did with Anderson,” I said as I showed her again how to lock up. “Now try and toss me, don’t worry, you aren’t going to hurt me.”

She pivoted the correct way but she paused as I was over her hip and the momentum was lost and I just slid off her waist. My clothing caught her shorts which were pulled down only a little to expose a black thong. I go up from the mat as she readjusted her shorts.

“Ok, let’s try it again, but this time don’t stop,” I said as we locked up again. 

This time it was better, a little slow but the momentum didn’t stop and was planted on my back on the mat. We traded throws back and forth for about 15 minutes and she had to adjust her breasts back into her bra a few times.

“Go to the PX and get two sports bras,” I said grabbing my own breasts, “You are as big as me if not a little bigger, so you need to support them.”

“What size Bra do you wear?” she asked, breathing a little heavier from the mat work.

“I am a 36D girl, sometimes DD if I let my diet go.” I stated.

“I am a DD… all the time”, she said with a smile. I think she thought she one up’d me. Maybe she did.

I gathered the class for more mat work. This time we worked on the ground fighting, from the takedown via hip toss to a side control and from there to a full mount. I used Anderson again and threw her over my hip and went down with her, I shot my legs out to her side as I pressed my upper body to the side of her neck and head, then slid my lower body back to where I could swing a leg over her hips and mount her. I simulated elbow strikes and a choke using my forearm as my chest was pressed to hers. I loved this part; I got to be body to body with another woman, so tightly entwined that I could feel her racing heartbeat. I had the girls pair off again and Miriam traded throws and pins.

She was doing pretty good for her first time here. I was a little impressed with her work ethic. On the last throw to mount she did on me, she pressed chest to chest with me, her mouth came close to my ear and I could hear her heavy breathing.

“This was fun Anna, but I want to fight like Amri and Farrah, with you”, she whispered in my ear.

I sucked in a breath and held it, my hips shifted involuntarily brushing against hers. I could feel her nipples hardening against my own even through the sports bras.

She rolled off not allowing me to reply with a smile on her face. No one else seemed to notice. I thanked everyone for their effort and looked around for Miriam but she had already left. DAMN! I thought as I walked back to the showers. I was in a trance walking to the shower, even when I entered and was in the shower, I realized I didn’t even remember anything from the walk to taking off my clothes. All I could think about was a catfight with Miriam. I finished my long shower, dried off in the stall and then put on my robe for the quick walk back to my can. As I stepped out of the shower, the bathroom was deserted except for Miriam, dressed in only a towel. Somehow I did not hear her enter and take a shower in the stall next to mine. We just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then she stepped forward towards me and I did the same towards her. Our breasts compressed as we were nose to nose, breathing in the clean sent of our bodies
and wet hair. I thought it was going to be a throwdown right there. But we heard the door to the bathroom click and we separated before Private Anderson came in. She didn’t notice what had just happened and said a quite hello and started to get undressed. Miriam changed into her robe and shorts and left. I followed her out but she quickly turned toward the cans where the interpreters slept and I just watched. She looked back at me, her eyes were hot with hunger. I went back to my can and tried to go to sleep.

That night my dreams came to me very vivid, in one I was wrestling on the mats with Miriam, then it morphed to satin pillows being watched by both the Marines and Iraqi women, then it morphed again to where I was naked fighting Farrah, hands pulling hair, her milk pouring out of her breasts causing us to slide around, then I was fighting Amri, grabbing and squeezing breasts and digging my fingers into her pussy as she was doing the same to me, then finally Miriam and I were mashed together on our knees, our naked breasts compressed nipple digging into nipple, both of us scratching our asses. Then I woke with a start, soaked with sweat, breathing so hard like I just ran 10 miles as hard as I could. My bed was a mess and my sheets were on the floor. My A/c was blowing out cold air but I was drenched like I just got out of the shower. I was shaking, good lord I was mad I didn’t get to finish the dream. I grabbed my emergency pack of cigarettes from my
night stand. I only averaged maybe one smoke a week. So I went outside and sat down on the step up to my can and smoked trying to calm down. 

“Well,” I said to myself out loud, “This is going to make tomorrow interesting.”

To be continued…..

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: Fallujah Follys Part 3
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 08:02:56 AM »
Great story Anna!

Tango Hotel Alpha November Kilo

Yankee Oscar Uniform

Foxtrot Oscar Romeo

Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo

Sierra Echo Romeo Victor India Charlie Echo

Looking forward to more!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 04:19:04 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words... I plan to finish the story today or tomorrow and start working on my next one. Fun fact, in 2008 I discovered the cyber world and met many friends and rivals on Yahoo 360.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »
Great job setting the scene and giving Miriam enough character to make her engaging.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 05:59:00 PM »
Having spent time at Kandahar Air Field and at Camp Nathan Smith where I was going to be working with the State Department on the Provincial Reconstruction Team, this story brings back some great memories to me.  

Thanks...for some nice work :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:01:10 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"