News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kayla vs Kate Beckinsale for vampire movie role by Storm

• 4 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Kayla vs Kate Beckinsale for vampire movie role by Storm
« on: August 01, 2014, 08:23:22 AM »
Here’s a lovely sexy story Storm wrote of me clashing with Kate Beckinsale for a vampire movie role.

Am sharing it here without editing & hope some of you enjoy it as much as I did! Tee hee!

Hugs
Kayla

KAYLA VS KATE BECKINSALE FORVAMPIRE MOVIE ROLE
By Storm

PRELUDE: SEXY ROLEPLAY
Kayla's body was tense. Agent Kayla had been sent to try and stop the vampire, that had been attacking locally.
Armed with a silenced pistol, for any of the vamp's living helpers. A sexy body, dressed in hip hugging booty shorts, and a cropped top tee shirt, no bra needed underneath. As the brunette beauty had perfect breasts, shape, form and how they proudly thrust.

Kayla began moving along the side of the building, before finding an entryway and heading in. Her heart pounding, as the sexy agent checked both ways, then darting inside, to continue her search.
Her hair, longer, grown out more recently, hanging down her back.
Kayla begins moving through room by room. Seeing no sign of life. She slowly lowers her weapon, to the more relaxed position.
Strapped to her back, was a small gear bag, holding some wooden stakes, and a crucifix among them.
Not seeing any human agents. Now it was time to search for the vampires hidden lair.
Just as she lowers the bag to the ground, to reach in for instruments to help her.
Kayla feels a very sharp knife blade, press against her side.
"Get up vampire hunter." He says, as he makes sure, she is unable to reach and use her pistol.
Kayla raising her hands, showing she was not resisting for now. As he moves her away from her weapons and gear.

"What do you plan to do with me, leave me for your master?" Kayla taunts him, as he again prods her with the knife blade.
Kayla moving forward, soon finding herself entering a bed room.
Her captor reaching around from behind to, to lift her top, and fondle her firm breasts. While still keeping the knife in play.
Kayla was unable to deny, how it was arousing her. The danger, his caressing of her pert breasts. His lips, softly kissing the side of her throat.
Fine if she had to fuck the servant to escape being killed by the master she would.
Kayla begins pressing her ass back against his groin, and gyrating it slowly. Kayla smiles, as she hears him comment, on how her ass, was as nice as her tits.
Then Kayla gasps, as he rips her top up, and off. Before shoving her forward onto the bed.

Kayla is scrambling to turn to face him. Even as the knife presses to her navel. Kayla pausing, then not fighting, not wanting to feel the knife thrust into her belly or pierced through her heaving tits.
He unfastens her shorts, yanking them down and off. Admiring how her tits quiver enticingly, as her body bounces on the bed.
He leans in, and licks around her hardening right nipple. Then nips it, before sucking on it.
Kayla gasps, then moans, as he removes her panties. Before lowering to kiss, and lick her exposed clit.
Agent Kayla was now naked, in all her glory. Being tasted, and aroused, while being laid slowly onto her back on the bed.
With out thinking about it, her hands move and free his aroused member.
Like a vampire wanted to taste her blood. This man wanted to savor Kayla's moist, tight pussy.
Now as he mounts her, Kayla wants to do nothing, but savor his desire to fuck her. As his hard cock, penetrates her for the first time.
Later she could turn the tables and kill him.
Yet now her pussy was wet, bothered, and needing some loving.

He starts slowly working his cock, in her pussy. Kayla writhing and working her hips against him.
His fingers pleasuring the mounds of her pert breasts.
Then his lips were on hers. His cock pumping her pussy, as he kisses her wetly. Their tongues meeting, as he brings her closer to completion.
Kayla's tongue coming across a sharp tooth, as her brown eyes widen.
His mouth moves to her throat.
As he thrusts fully into her pussy. Kayla cries out, as she cumms, and his fangs sink into her throat.
This was the master, and he soooooo had mastered making Kayla wet, and getting her to cumm.
He continues to fuck her, as blood seeps down her neck. Finally his load bursting inside of her, as between being fucked and sucked. Agent Kayla dies, having the most intense orgasm of her life.

Kayla's body slows, as he caresses, and kisses her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm damn do me again later Stormy." She purrs, as he lays sheathed inside her orgasming pussy.
"You my love are insatiable." He informs her, letting Kayla snuggle in against him, as he holds her sexy body close to his.
"Hey I needed the experience to land that movie role tomorrow." "You’re not complaining, getting to be my lover are you?" Kayla asks teasing. As she knows he loved her, as well as savored every moment. He could get her naked.
Another wonderful side effect of having a lover, that pleased you.
Kayla's nerves now better, as she guides his hand to grasp, and hold her pleasing, firm tit. Kayla drifts of to sleep in his arms.

VAMPIRE MOVIE TRY-OUT
The next day dawned cloudy and grey. Almost as if scripted for the vampire movie try outs.
Kayla was trying for the lead in the movie. That being the female vampire. Kayla trying to act out both roles, just in case.
The night before Storm had staked her with his cock, when she tried to sink her fangs into him.
Now it was down to her and one other lady.
Kayla arrived dressed in a skin tight light colored halter top. That she knew helped bring attention to the pert mounds beneath it. Not to mention, the vampire queen was supposed to be sexy.
When the top got wet, Kayla knew her tits would be very visible through it.
Her shorts, barely legal as well. Showing her shapely legs, tight ass, and maybe even nether lips, if in the right position.
Kayla smiling, until her rival made the set.

Kate had arrived in a top, that was sheer, and basically showing all her goods. A thin tie behind her back, holding it over her breasts. Another thin tie going around her back, to keep it from flying up.
Kate wearing an equally daring pair of shorts. As their eyes meet, and they glare at one another.
Two very beautiful, sexy ladies. Yet only one was getting the vampire queen part.

The set was closed, with only some of the crew and main producers and director in evidence.
Some of the sets still being completed.
"Ladies this is your final chance to impress me." "I need you both to show me from a physical standpoint." "Why you would be best in this role." He informs them, as they move closer together.
"You mean you want me to do this." Kate says softly, before backhanding Kayla, almost knocking her down.
Kate smiling, as she asks if that little love tap hurt?
Kayla returning the smile, as she shifts, then quickly backhands across Kate's heaving chest. Kate gasping, and staggering back a step.
"Why sweetie, no problems here, how did you like that?" Kayla asks in return.

"Now ladies, ...." The producer begins to admonish.
Just as Kate shrieks, and grabs Kayla's hair, jerking her head around by it.
Kayla responding, by clawing Kate's top open, baring her breasts. Before raking them with her nails.
Kate screaming in pain, as her bare breasts are clawed. Kayla grasping one of the firm tits, and squeezing it next.
Even as Kate launches a fist, that slams into Kayla's midsection, driving her air from her sexy body.
Kate following up, by using her leg, to sweep Kayla's. Sending the brunette beauty to the ground.
Kate diving down after her, ripping, and tearing Kayla's top off. Before using her own nails, against Kayla's firm breasts.
Kayla shrieking, even as she places her foot against Kate's belly. As Kate leans down over her. Using her leg strength, to kick Kate Beckinsale back away from her.
Kate staggering, trying to keep her balance. As Kayla rights herself, and dives, taking out Kate's shapely legs.

Kayla enjoys spanking Kate, before working to yank, and strip off her shorts. Soon Kate is fighting in only her panties. As a stunning, topless Kayla attacks again.
This time Kate using Kayla's own momentum to flip her over, and past. As Kayla tries landing on her.
Kayla crying out in surprise, as she is sent flying. Then a grunt of pain, as she lands hard on the ground.
Kate grinning, as she moves in, and returns the favor of stripping shorts. This time, Kayla's panties also are lost. Kate slapping, and trying to mount a very hot sexy, and naked Kayla to finish her off.
Kayla arching, and bucking her body. While trying to deny, how pleasing it felt. Having Kate touching her skin to skin.
A fist to Kate's belly, sends her sliding off, gasping for air.
Kayla squirting free from her. Before turning, and slamming into her again.
Kate's panties soon flying, as Kayla slides on top of her. Kate's pert breasts, pressing against Kayla's perfect tits. Even as Kayla tries wrapping her up. Kate's leg twines with Kayla's shapely one.
The two both giving shrieks of surprise, as entangled, tit to tit, and warm pussies pressing, and rubbing together.
They begin to roll entangled, along the ground together.

Hands working to try and slap, punch or claw their rival. Legs trying to pin or provide distance or leverage.
They soon bump against a water bottle stand. The bottle not fully placed yet, tipping, and sending water cascading down over the sexy nude catfighting duo.
Now their naked bodies becoming slippery, even as they now showed with an extra sheen, on their supple skin.
Faces begin being slapped, as hair goes flying from both ladies heads.
Yet both would be vampire queens, finding themselves becoming aroused. As silky thighs, and well formed, hard nippled breasts. Continue to come into contact, as pussies moisten, and passions rise.
Kayla finds herself mounted on top of Kate. As she feels her clit, glide against her rival. Kayla's body trembles, as she fights the conflict of winning or simply screwing Kate Beckinsale, while everyone watches.

A hard backhand, to the side of her head, has Kayla toppling to the side.
Kate rising, chest heaving. While trying to fight the same urge. Kayla was beautiful, with one hot sexy body.
Kate begins trying to slap, and punch Kayla. Even as Kayla's shapely leg, swings, and connects with the side of Kate's head.
Kate's eyes roll slightly, as she falls over onto her side.
Kayla quickly moving, to force Kate to lay face down. Then using her head, and hair. Kayla presses her knee, to Kate's back, while pulling back on her head.
Kate soon screaming, and tapping out on the ground. Kate giving up, as Kayla wins the catfight.
Storm enjoying it, as a jubilant, naked Kayla, soon is jumping up and down on him.

"Ummm excuse me... I know you won that little fight and all." "Yet we really want Kate for the role of vampire queen." The director informs her.
Kayla sagging in shock, thinking beating Kate had won her the role. Not only that beating Kate Beckinsale in public.
Kayla clinging to Storm's side, as he lends a hand to Kate, helping her up.
Kate and Kayla looking at each other, yet now their eyes showing a fierce hunger, and desire. Almost as if both ladies vampires, looking at someone they wanted to suck on.
"Ummmmmmmmmm fine Stormy, let's go to your place, and celebrate." "I'm the special vampire hunting agent again." Kayla says, understanding that was now her role for the movie.
The director agreeing from nearby.
Even as Kayla grabs Kate's hand.
"C'mon sweetie, I think we need to practice some scenes." Kayla says, trying to control herself.
Kate nodding in agreement, as the sexy naked duo turn to head away.
Kayla grabbing Storm's arm. "Oh your not escaping, I think you may need to help us learn our lines baby." Kayla informs him, as she yanks on his arm. Helping to get him following with them.
Their clothing laying in tatters or piles on the ground. Storm yelling back for them to hold them, until the ladies could pick them up later.

Kayla and Kate, needing to work out some tensions, in very sexy ways together now.
Soon they would be at his place. Kayla had won the catfight. Kate had still gotten the lead.
Yet for now Kayla, was looking forward to being sucked and fucked. By her lover, and Kate Beckinsale the vampire queen.
Kayla more than happy, to share the sexy action movie star, with Storm.
As he would get to help, get them off, as well as ready to play their roles of vampire hunter and vampire queen.
Kate Beckinsale was wet, and aroused. Storm always enjoyed making love to Kayla.
Now Kayla knew, as they arrived and headed to the bedroom, all three together.
For now, Kayla, her perfect tits, and soon to be satisfied and multiple orgasmed pussy. Had taken center stage, as the star of this three way encounter.
So losing the lead role. Kayla still found herself, very hot, horny, and pleased with how events, and herself climaxed for the day.

THE END
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
Re: Kayla vs Kate Beckinsale for vampire movie role by Storm
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 08:47:32 AM »
Wonderful!! Storm does it again!  ;D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 02:59:27 PM »
Another great story. The man has talent, and I loved his combatants even more this time.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 07:54:19 PM »
By the way .. this is the lady Kayla owned after the fight!!  He he he

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 08:46:11 AM »
Oooh, thanks to all for posting comments!  :-* And to Storm for the lovely pic of Kate - she does give good tongue, doesn't she?  ::) ;D ;) And yup, Storm, you are definitely one of the top roosters around - giggles!  :D ;D

hugs
Kayla
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:46:43 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)