News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

easy win - tit on tit fight

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

easy win - tit on tit fight
« on: August 04, 2014, 04:39:03 PM »

chesty_melinda: wearing my red lace bra and matching panties...as i wait for the spanish bitch to come out of the shower...ready to get my tits against hers now as i slowly unclasp the hook of my bra...letting it fall as son as i see you coming out of the bathroom...yt
sarablassx: I leave the bathroom naked and I see the bitch waiting for me in topples, my nipples harden instantly with emotion and smiled, put my hands on my hips ..... you came to break your breasts? Make it bigger does not mean they are better yt
chesty_melinda: i smile back at you and your broken english...i will enjoy making ou squeal and sag those fat lil titties of yours...as i come closer, placing my hands on my ass cheeks...closer...and closer...yt
sarablassx: I walk you step by step, and when we are strong fences hit my breasts compared to yours ..... I'll grind your breasts ..... and I start hitting my breasts side by side to yours yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as u start grinding your tits into mine...i press my chest forward and pushhhh my left tit into your right one and my right one into your left...and then slap them against yours...a bit harder...yt
sarablassx:
I try not to press our breasts together as they cover my breasts your size, but if I start banging my breasts to yours from side to side, my nipples are big and use to hurt you yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as ur tits seem strain for now, i dont back out though and with my bigger volume and tit weight i also tit slap into your tits, trying to hit them directly in the middle...SMACCKKK
chesty_melinda: yt
sarablassx: Aghh ooghhh .... your breasts are heavy, and I try to defend myself, I decided to hit up my breasts down against yours, try to find weak points and when I nail my nipples in your aureolas yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as i feel my heavier tits start to wear yours down...and then u pull back and try to change tactics as u pusssh into me, making me feel your bigger nipples...oh bitch i hissssss yt
sarablassx: Mmm I told you bitch, you're bigger is not better ..... and you're trying to nail my nipples in your aureolas  more and more yt

chesty_melinda: i push my large G cups more into you...as i try to do small boxing-like punches using my large tits straight on on you...pushhh pushh pushhh...as i leave a few centimetres between us and then push right back into you...as our sweaty tits mush wildly! yt
sarablassx: Aghh ogohhh your breasts to be larger with more power, and I do go back, I try to defend myself hitting you but can not give you good shots with my nipples yt
chesty_melinda: bitch ! as i see you trying to defend yourself i push you back more, as i make you backstep...i tit punch you right into the centre of your bush making sure some of my swings hit your sides of the tits now! yt
sarablassx: Aghh ogohhh ... your punches hurt me step back and grabbing my breasts .... aaghh fucking bitch, I hate you yt
chesty_melinda: bitch as i reach with my hands and pull yours oof your tits, putting them on our sides and holding them there by your wrists..."NO hands,  bitch!" i smirk and keep punishing your tits now! yt
sarablassx: Aghh ooghhh .... hurts me, and try to stick my nipples on your breasts, but your punches cancel my nipples, I am suffering yt
chesty_melinda: i push my breasts tightly on you as i push your back to the wall and pin you there, chest to chest and hands on wrists...now i got you where i wanted, cxnt! as i start circularly musing my domme tits on yours making them break second by second, making them disappear inside mine! yt
sarablassx: Aghhh ogohhhh .... I can not escape my breasts disappear under yours, try to get out and I can not, it hurts me, my nipples are folded under your breasts yt
chesty_melinda: bitch! as i breast push you with mine, circularly...again...and again...as my tits now freely move yours, feeling ur neeples placid and not feeling them at all on me now...yt
sarablassx: Aghh oggggh please stop, I surrender .... cry of pain, and I can no more yt
chesty_melinda: i spit on your face as you avoid to look at me now, as my better g cups press into your beaten ones.,..press them hard as they hold yours and make them sag and seem small...yt
sarablassx: Aghh ... I fall to the floor clutching my own breasts, I really hurt, and looked to the floor crying, humiliated me yt+
chesty_melinda: you bitch...as i am not satisfied yet...i grab you from the hair and pull you up violently again against the wall...look at me! as i shout at you yt
sarablassx: Aghh sueltame whore .... my nail polish on your hands to let go, afraid to follow my breasts punishing yt
Last message received on 4/8/2014 at 5:23 μμ
chesty_melinda: eres una puta débil...i smack your face with my palm as i press my tits on yours again feeling how they are sore and swollen from our fight yt
sarablassx has closed photo sharing.

chesty_melinda: u left beaten slut?

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: easy win - tit on tit fight
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:58:08 PM »
Great easy win for you...

too bad she left so soon
Manager of a team of Female fighters here