News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Serinda Swan vs Karen McDougal

• 6 Replies

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Serinda Swan vs Karen McDougal
« on: August 04, 2014, 05:59:16 PM »
It has been a while since I have penned a story.  The bug hasn’t completely bitten me yet, but it definitely has been nibbling.  

A current show that has peaked my interest is Graceland on USA.   The woman who has caught my eye is Paige, played by Serinda Swan (30 years old, 5’-7”, 119, 34D-24-35).  The show takes place centered in a beach front home.  I am now wrestling with the thought of my longtime favorite Karen McDougal (43 years old, 5’-8”, 125, 34C-24-34) wandering down the beach when Serinda comes out to confront her.

Youth vs Experience… Who wins?  

Serinda Swan  {alt}

Karen McDougal {alt}
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:15:38 PM by IRISH »

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Serinda Swan vs Karen McDougal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 09:47:04 PM »
longtime fan of your stories and had no problems voting in this poll.  Looking forward to the story, love both but Serinda is just so hot

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 06:20:42 AM »
Thanks you Sir!

No promises of how long it will take me to write this.  I know that there is a time limit to how long a poll runs.  I did not see an option to set when it ends.  If the powers that be can end it sometime next Monday I think that would be fair.

Thanks all who voted and input is welcomed!

IRISH

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 06:12:58 PM »
OK after running for a full week Karen is the winner by a narrow five vote margin.  As time allows I will try and put together the story.

I have had some great scenarios running through my mind.  I just hope that I remember them when I have the time to put them on paper.

Thanks for voting!

IRISH

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 12:20:05 AM »
I didn't get to vote in the poll (completely missed it!) but that's cool. I just wanted to comment on Serinda Swann. She has to be one of, if not the, hottest actresses on tv. Karen may use her experience to conquer our lovely ingenue but don't let that stop you from using her in other polls and stories, Irish. (Geez, I miss the old Kim and Ginny site!)

Offline BigSexy

• God Member
  • Wolfpack's in the house!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 12:16:58 AM »
I've been in love with Karen since her first Playboy spread. I can't see her losing with a body that hard.

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 06:54:42 AM »
OK after running for a full week Karen is the winner by a narrow five vote margin.  As time allows I will try and put together the story.

I have had some great scenarios running through my mind.  I just hope that I remember them when I have the time to put them on paper.

Thanks for voting!

IRISH

I hope this doesn’t count as bumping an old post as that is not my intent.  I did say it might take me some time to write the story… Is 6 years and about 3 weeks a new board record?

Anyway the story is now up in the story section.  If you were a fan of the old TV show Graceland this story would make more sense.  I used Serinda’s real name and the names of the characters of the show for the others…

IRISH