News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Active artists

• 23 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Re: Active artists
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »
One the the reasons I decided a while back to create my own simple website for my artwork rather than post to places like Deviant or Yahoo groups, was not so much the censorship issue but the fact that you had to uplaod each image individually, one at a time. When you're trying to post a new match that has around 60 frames to it, that becomes very tedious and time-consuming. With the website I just FTP-connect and upload them all with one mouse click.

It's been a few years since I last checked, and maybe by now they've changed the interface at places like Deviant to allow easier multiple-pic uploads at once, but in any event it's just about as quick a process to register at a free webhost as it is to sign up at an existing image repository. Nothing preventing one from doing both I suppose.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 05:25:24 AM »
Still alive.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »
I'n still active too I post my stuff on Deviant Art and most is labelled mature content, I don't post much here because I am too lazy to add the descriptions to the pics and repost it all takes time and time is the one resource in short supply. But here are some pics from recent sets I have done.
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
 For some reason can't add the last one in the body of the message but its from an unfinished story.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:43:31 AM by PaulineG »

Offline YAYA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 06:23:46 AM »
I'm not super active on this board but I love it!
I'm http://fightfun.deviantart.com/

Offline blarg1

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 11:57:45 PM »
Hi there! You can check out my gallery here. http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4025550

Although not an official artists, I commission others to create the pieces I want to see. Still counts??? Oo

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2014, 04:58:07 AM »
I'm probably dating myself here, but I seem to remember some excellent catfight art by someone who signed their works "Lisa," if I remember correctly.  Her works were done in pencil, or perhaps charcoal (I'm no artist, so I'm not sure of the medium).

As to where I saw her drawings, my memory fails me completely.  Perhaps the old Nugget or Swank magazines?  Those old publications featured quite a few catfight articles back in the 70's and early 80's.  Nugget, in particular, used to have several letters from readers regarding their catfights, or fights the readers witnessed.

What impressed me most about this artist's work was the fantastic detail in the facial expressions of the women involved.  This wasn't 3D or computer art (didn't exist back then??), rather the works were hand drawn, and extremely realistic.

Also, I may be imagining more than actually existed, but I don't remember seeing many drawings by "Lisa," and only a couple stick in my mind.  Are there any other "old timers" out there that know what I'm referring to??

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 02:18:29 AM »
I'm an old timer wasteland, and I saw many magazines in the seventies and eighties with cat fight drawings. Usually by prolific illustrators like Eneg, Stanton, Saja etc, and lesser known ones like Milo, but I don't recall Lisa. If she was particularly good at facial detail and expression I'd love to see her work, as I try to get that good in mt art, I think it's vital for good cat fight illustrating.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 05:35:30 AM »
Here's something that I believe fits under the heading of "artists."

I remembered from long ago, perhaps 30 years ago, a miniature fantasy model of two girls fighting.  I saw a pic in an advertisement in a model magazine (not female models, rather hobby model building), of a 54mm metal model titled Satyr with Fighting Girls.  I remembered it was by an outfit called Phoenix.  Like an idiot, I didn't buy the model at that time, and I don't believe I ever saw it advertised again.  But I always wondered what happened to the model.

In doing some recent internet research, I found this site, http://www.forty-third.co.uk/32_phoenix_fantasy.htm, which features various models of a line called The Lost World of Atlantis.  Scroll down to A39, and you can see a pic of the model.  It shows two very buxom young women, one atop the other, legs intertwined, pulling hair, and a Satyr standing over them with an oil vessel, ready to pour the oil over the fighters.

I note the post appears to be from 2011, so I don't know whether this model is still available.  I plan to contact this site, and see if it's still for sale.  It's rather expensive, 27 pounds, approx. $60 US (I think??), so I don't think I can justify the purchase.  But I wanted you all to know about it.

Do any of you "old timers" remember this?  Does anyone out there have this?

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 05:51:44 PM »
Im still art active