News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Border division 1 Bracket 1

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border division 1 Bracket 1
« on: August 14, 2014, 02:21:22 AM »
This tournament will be women as of date of post who were born before Jan 1st/1983.  This is the first of four brackets with a poll of who will be the favorite next in seven days.  The four fights will be

Ashley Greene vs. Ashley Benson
Troian Bellisario vs.  Olivia Wilde 
Victoria Justice vs. Lyndsy Fonseca
Lindsay Lohan vs. Eliza Taylor

Now some words from each competitor

{alt}
upload image online “Benzo and I fought before, really  hard fight on me which I used my experience and today I feel bad about what I did at the end.  I think with my upcoming fight with Nina then this fight with Benzo I am in a bad position.  I bullied Benzo at the end of that fight and I could pay for that but no offence to Benzo or Nina or to Lohan, Taylor or anyone here but I want a rematch with Teresa Palmer.  We will meet again whether it’s in the semi’s or in the finals.  The only person in this group that threatens that on a serious basis cause all these women can beat any woman but only one has the greatest shot against me and that’s Fonseca.  So Lyndsy if we meet in the finals you need to know I’m not going to stop until I’m past you.”

{alt}
upload pic “I nearly had her beat and then she… she.. She humiliated me in front of my friends making me call her the Alpha Ashley… I don’t care if you’re the Alpha Ashley, I don’t care if I lose in the second round.  I don’t care about anything other than making you pay for humiliating me.  Hear that ‘Alpha’ I’m going to make you embarrassed to show your face.  This fight doesn’t end with you screaming enough or with you knocked out it ends with you more humiliated then any woman in the history of catfighting.  That’s my promise.”

{alt}
free pic “My battle with Leighton taught me that I need to learn more so I learned more.  I respect and like Olivia.  Yet you know what I’m going to go in and fight her, she’ll expect a scissors but I’m going to prove I’m no longer a one trick pony.”

{alt}
image hosting free no registration “It’s funny how life works out I was supposed to fight Leighton but Troian replaced me.  Troian and Leighton were mirrors and now I’m going to show that while they were equals I’m a step up.  I’m going to knock her out.”

{alt}
screengrab “I’ve never felt such joy as when I made Emma Watson quit.  Beating her up is something no one can take away from me.  I literally squeezed her ego out of her ever growing head.  Now I face my toughest challenge and don’t think I have much of a chance.  In all honesty I think Lyndsy and Ashley GREENE are the favorites and I’ll do what I can to win but it may not be enough.  Its not like I’m facing Emma Watson."

{alt}
free image host  “Victoria earned the right to be here she beat Emma but I’m not Emma.  I wish I could lie to you and say I’m not looking past her or Troian or Olivia but for me its about Ashley.  Ashley Greene will make me fight at my absolute peak.  I know she can do what I can and I can do what she can.  I will not stop to prove I’m the better of the two of us.  She can talk tough I can talk tough she can take a beating I can take a beating.  Say what you want Ashley but when we fight it’ll be winning this bracket.”

{alt}
imageupload “Hate to burst everyone bubble but I was the best before any of you were even known.  I got my mojo back and all of yall will suffer.”

{alt}
image hosting over 5mb “During Comic Con we told the organizers they could have all three girls from The 100.  I’m having my first official fight with Lindsay after many wrestling matches with my castmates.  I have a body that will put Lohans to shame and I’ll use it.”