News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

reader letter about fight his wife had on a vcation

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
reader letter about fight his wife had on a vcation
« on: August 15, 2014, 06:04:28 AM »

Dear Vicky,

My wife and I went on vacation. We are not big drinkers. We went to a show and then stopped at a bar to have one drink to celebrate. The bar maid was very pretty. She had huge boobs which were hanging halfway out of her blouse. I have to admit I couldn’t keep my eyes off her breasts. My wife pulled on my shirt by  the shoulder a couple of time and said, “what are you looking at.” This made the bar maid Angela who was skinny with huge breasts smile at me. She had dark hair and puffy red lips. She had her nails painted to match her lipstick. My wife and we both were much more drunk than the half drink we had finished. She sexy dark haired woman asked if she could come to our hotel room and although my wife protested a little.

Soon we were in the hotel room and Linda my wife started getting upset when Angela started kissing me and rubbing me. Linda is usually timid and she doesn’t get upset, but now she was angry and she pulled at Angela’s arm trying to pull her away from me. She told Angela to stay away from me. Angela turned around and slapped my wife hard in her face. Linda backed away from Angela holding her face. Angela told Linda to sit down and see how a real woman takes care of her man. Linda cried out “Harold, get her out of here.” Angela turned around again and this time she looked angry as she grabbed Linda’s dress and she shoves her down into a chair and told her that if she gives her one more bit of trouble she would punch her teeth out. My wife looked like she was about to cry and she just sat there watching with this angry look on her face. Angela ripped my clothes off of me. She made Linda watch as she sat down on my cock and she bounced up and down.

I could see tears rolling down my wife’s face. I have never been fucked by such a beautiful woman before. I never had a woman seduce me before. Angela and I had a big orgasm together. Then she got up off of the bad and told my wife that is was her turn. Linda just sat there crying. Angela grabbed my wife’s hair and she dragged her up. My wife was crying even harder and begging her to stop.” Angela stuck her tongue into my wife’s mouth, but Linda just stood there crying and not doing anything. Angela punched my wife in her eye. My wife eye got swollen and blue right away. My wife stood there kissing Angela passionately. Then Angela told my wife to take all her clothes off. My wife sat on the floor crying. Angela picked Linda up by her hair and punched her right in her nose. Blood started rolling from Linda’s nose and Linda cried out, “Please, I’ll do anything.” My wife removed all of her clothing. I have to admit seeing this beautiful woman taking control of my wife was a bigger turn on than getting fucked.

I watched as Linda seduced my wife and fucked her with a dildo. I never saw my wife’s nipples get that hard. I never saw my wife have an orgasm like she did when Angela fucked her wildly until she came.

Harold

Offline Diane28

Re: reader letter about fight his wife had on a vcation
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »
your poor wife - knowing she couldn't stop that slutty waitress must have been such a traumatic experience for her .  crying like a little wimp while watching you get laid n then get used by the slut after … i hope she does a better job planning your next vacation. nice of you to share 

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Re: reader letter about fight his wife had on a vcation
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:14:32 AM »
In case the story is real, then IT'S DAMN HOT. Awesome share :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)