News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Katy Perry Lookalike Fight Trilogy - (II): Her vs Taylor Schilling

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
After Katy Perry (29) successfully has competed with Michelle Ryan in both categories, being victorious in her battle of female beauty against her and making her submit totally during the fight in the ring afterwards, Katy Perry is ready to face

her second opponent in the Katy Perry Lookalike Fight Trilogy.

Katy's next opponent is

Taylor Schilling (30), another  lady who has long been considered as looking like Katy Perry.
Katy resents the comparison - it had never been clear if because she believes herself to be distinctly superior to Taylor, or if because she fears serious competition coming from her which could leave her bowing to Taylor as the beauty queen who looks like 'a better Katy Perry than Katy Perry'...until Katy spoke up during an interview in which she was questioned about her thoughts on the upcoming event. - Katy's own words:

'I honestly don't think Taylor has any advantage over me...as far as her looks go I believe it's plain to see that I've got the better ones. She's kind of pretty, I won't take that away from her, but when it comes to a comparison between her and me I don't think for one moment she could ever be a threat to me. Yeah, I'm gonna walk away from that one with the crown, tiara, or whatever...
And then, about a wrestling match with her, I mean, come on...(laughs) She needs a few more years in the gym, self defence lessons, and stuff like that to be a physical threat to me - I could put her over my lap and spank her...well, maybe that's what I'll do?'

Taylor Schilling has also made known what she thinks about the upcoming contest, and doesn't leave any doubts as to how she evaluates Katy, and herself...

Katy...I find really that she's often somewhat overrated. We're of the same height and roughly the same weight...only I've got better muscles in my arms and legs, don't you think so? No? Quite honestly, her boobs...they're amazing, and they kind of piss me off, actually, because...well, it's obvious. - But you don't win a beauty contest with boobs. And in a fight, well, you need to either squeeze or punch, not breast feed your opponent...(laughs)...'

On the evening of the event, the two ladies meet backstage prior to their first part of the contest, the beauty competition.
As in the previous fight of this trilogy, the lady who gets her opponent to kiss her feet while lying on the floor in front of her -  thus giving up the fight in complete submission  -  will be the winner of the wrestling match.

Katy:'Damn, we could really pass for two sisters - me, and then you, the uglier one!'

Taylor:'My trashy little friend, when I'm finished with you tonight there will be no resemblance left between my face and the mess I'll have made of yours!'

Katy:'Oooh, what a big threat coming from such a sweet cutie! You wouldn't want to commit all that violence and...go to prison?' - Katy laughs at her joke, and Taylor throws a venomous glance at her.

Taylor:'I'll flatten your tits tonight and make you suck them dry with your own lips! And you'll kiss my feet just to be allowed to crawl out of the ring.'

Katy:'Girl, my two melons between them will crush your skull! And you know what - I think I'll kiss you deep throat, if you like it or not, then fuck you over with your duck face between my thighs, then make you kiss my toes!' ...

Taylor Schilling: 30 years, 5'8", 55kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:14:47 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: The Katy Perry Lookalike Fight Trilogy - (II): Her vs Taylor Schilling
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 01:17:26 AM »
Above: Some of the well known comparisons between Katy Perry and Taylor Schilling, a striking lookalike effect

Below: Taylor Schilling showing off her stunning physique
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:27:41 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 01:28:43 AM »
Below: Katy Perry showing off her not less stunning physique to compete with Taylor Schilling
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:35:40 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 01:36:54 AM »
Below: Taylor Schilling competing with Katy Perry in a beauty contest between the two women
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:40:54 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 01:41:41 AM »
Below: Katy Perry competing with Taylor Schilling in a beauty contest between the two women
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:47:43 AM by herboyfriend »