News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CFWA Pro wrestling grudge match BIG MOMMA JOANIE VS. GRAPPLEGIRL84

• 15 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
AFTER the last event, a rivalry spilled over behind the scenes ...  Buxom blonde beauty Cyndi was wanting a piece of Joanie.

The two having a knock down, drag out fight after the previous PPV event!!

NOW they have the chance... Settling things in the squared circle ...

One on one ... Buxom blonde beauty CYNDI AKA GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS  Voluptuous brunette beauty BIG MOMMA JOANIE !!

The lights are focused on the center of the ring .. The crowd waiting, intensity high.. As these two CFWA combatants.. Head into the ring. to get it on!!  PRO WRESTLING STYLE ....

LADIES .. feel free to add different photos yourselves, as the match goes on!!

RING the bell, and let the match begin!!

Storm

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling grudge match BIG MOMMA JOANIE VS. GRAPPLEGIRL84
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 07:53:24 AM »
I voted for grapplegirl as I want her in a cyber match myself hehe!!

Offline petelv

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 08:06:01 AM »
I voted for grapple girl.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 08:11:45 AM »
This looks to be a Class AAA Slobberknocker of a Fight with 2 Major League Babes! Good Luck to Both, but Gotta say went with Big Momma Jaonie. Dan

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 09:53:36 AM »
Cyndi, with those sexy legs gets my vote.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 07:41:24 PM »
I am quite ready to put this lil blondie away and settle our dispute once and for all. She managed to beat me once long ago (pure luck) and now it's time to settle the score and then some! I am wearing my new fave one piece and am barefoot, long brown hair loose. Let's go lil girl!

Offline leo619

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »
now that's a tough one but I'm going to have to go with grapplegirl.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 02:49:21 AM »
As you can see .. seems these two intense competitors have clashed before....

Seeing crowd and fan support for both ladies.....  this looking to be a full on, knock down drag out battle. As Joanie has made her presence known....  Business looks like it is ready to pick up here!!

Classic brunette vs blonde confrontation .. Legs and Ehemmmm their girls... looking to be very nicely matched up here..  Will you vote for experience and skills? For hair color or simply knowing. That one lady would have the spirit to WIN THIS MATCH UP!!!

Storm

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 12:25:56 PM »
I have had the great fortune of having both of these ladies in polls of my own (not against each other, of course).  I can tell you that these two women are determined to win and will fight hard for bragging rights.  This one will be a tough one to predict.  I wish them both luck.  They are going to need it against one another.   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 03:31:32 AM »
My big (and old) opponent has entered the ring. I watch from the wings as she waddles down the aisle and then climbs between the ropes, her breasts nearly spilling out of their cups in that low cut number. I suppose she needs something to draw attention. I am announced and head to the ring in less than conservative ring attire - a bikini, also barefoot but my blonde hair in pigtails. I slip thru the ropes and take my corner, snapping at Joanie without looking at her, "I broke you once, I WILL do it again." I peak over my left shoulder to make sure she is not charging like an angered elephant and then do some final warming up.

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 03:55:58 AM »
come on joanie pin her hehe xx
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 02:02:23 AM »
No need for me to cheat - just relax. I stay in my corner, awaiting your readiness but I am eager to get underway. You have some nerve wearing that kini into the ring - almost as much nerve as I'd have to exercise to wear one. Those pigtails may be great handles - we'll see. The bell sounds and I jog out of my corner to my right, raising my arms and getting ready for an opening lockup. "Come on blondie - history is NOT going to repeat itself!"

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:15 AM »
I was all set to vote for Cyndi since I'm easily swayed by pigtails and bikinis (I'm a cheap date, what can I say), but Joanie has a sort of Fit Finlay-with-massive-boobs thing going that really speaks to me.

LAY HER OUT, JOANIE! I WANNA SEE AN AIR RAID CRASH!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 05:38:13 AM »
Ohhh yeahhhhhh this is GOING ON ....

CYNDI has arrived ... JOANIE is here ... The ring is probably not enough to contain these two ladies....   The roof is coming off this place.. As fans for both  yell, and cheer for their fave lady!!

WILL IT BE CYNDI ????  Listen to those chants for her ...
WILL IT BE JOANIE????  Again those fans making support for her known here...

Which lady will win ....  Some big boob smashing, high impact body slamming and wrestling in the ring. Both these ladies, taking this one to the limit..
Only a few days left ...  your votes and support needed for the ladies!!

Storm

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »
(First, let me apologize for not being around much - tough week to get online.)

From the opening bell, Joanie was all over me and she put on a clinic! I could never get anything going, all the while being outmuscled and outwrestled. She was definitely at the top of her game! The 70 pound weight advantage and decades more experience were too much to handle THIS time. We're 1-1 now - I guess that means just one thing - rubber match!