News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mel and Dee from the poll, from poll, vegas wife vs fight girl

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mel and Dee from the poll, from poll, vegas wife vs fight girl
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 04:42:00 AM »

Mel, Dee and Mel’s husband arrive at the hotel suite and Dee has agreed to fight Mel for Mel’s very cute, husband for his birthday party. Dee is wearing that white low cut button dress blouse and black micro miniskirt

Dee has agreed to fight Mel for her very cute husband, for his birthday. They meet at the bar in the hotel for drinks before the fight and Mel is bragging that she’s been in few irl matches, mainly catty wrestling. Interested in fights with no rules. Mel is wearing a bright red dress with her sexy red panties and low cut bra. She’s 46' 5'7 48dd' 195-205. She brags how much bigger and stronger she is compared to most women that she fights, and laughs right in Dee’s face telling her how she always gets on top of the other woman and she forces her to cry and be submissive. She tells Dee to be prepared because after she knocks the shit out of her, she loves humiliation for all the losers. She tells Dee just how much she loves making other women eat her pussy, especially right after she sits on the husband’s cock and makes him fill her pussy with his hot cum.

Dee played it very softly, seeming shocked and a little scared, and she reached under the table and she grabs Mel’s husbands cock and she pulls hard and says, “I bet that really gets your husband excited. I don’t know, I’m not sure of I like that much humiliation and I’m really not into women.” Mel see’s Dee touching her husband’s cock and she gets angry and says, “You better take your hands off of my husband’s cock you whore, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Once again Dee plays it softly and says, “Oh I’m sorry.” This submission seems to really turn Mel on and she gets visibly excited and says, “Yes bitch, this is going to be a lot of fun.”

They get to the room and Mel excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She returns just in time to see Dee with her husband’s big, hard erect cock in her mouth. Mel is infuriated and she lunges right at Dee, grabbing her hair she pulls Dee’s face away from her husband’s cock screaming, “Apparently you don’t understand you stupid bitch, get away from my husband. Dee screams, “AAAHHH,” and she lunges at Mel’s legs and Mel manages to move out of the way just in time, and she almost trips as she moves quickly away from Dee. She spins around to face Dee, and Dee is just getting to her feet. Mel laughs and she screams, “You’re going to be so sorry you touched my husband’s cock you whore. I’m going to sit right on top of you bitch and I’ll make you suck my husband’s cum right out of me.” Dee holds her fists up in the air screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Mel. I’m going to beat you up cow fat cow. I’ll knock the shit out of you, and then after beat you up, I’ll make your fuck yourself with an electric dildo and I’ll have your husband watch while I make you moo for him, so you can show him just what a stupid, pathetic big fat cow you really are.”

Mel is infuriated, her face turns beet red and Mel loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Dee hard, right across her face, swinging her head sideways from the full force of the hard, smack, and leaving a huge red handprint on Dee’s cheek. Mel is laughing as she screams, I’ll slap you silly you bitch, and I’ll make you my slave, you’re going to beg me to let you do whatever I tell you to do you slut.” Mel opens her left hand up and she sends her open palm right at Dee’s face, but this time Dee manages to send her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Mels’ chin. You can hear Mel’s teeth click together and rattle in her head as her heads snaps back and Mel stumbles back a few steps. Mel puts her hands to her chin and Mel has this fuckin shocked look on her face, no one has ever punched her in her face like this before. Dee grabs Mel’s red dress with her left hand and she starts pulling Mel forward into her fist. She’s giving her “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to her nose, and Mel, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth under Dee’s punches. She just keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching Mel’s nose until blood is rolling from her nose. Then Dee jerks Mel forward and she grabs Mel’s dress with her right hand too, and Dee holds Mel up right in front of her-self, screaming right in Mel’s shocked face, “You think you’re so tough Mel you big, fat cow. I’m going to knock your face in. I’ll blacken your fuckin eyes, and break your fuckin nose and knock in all of your teeth you fuckin big mouth, and then after I beat you up you stupid flabby whore, I’ll humiliate you and make you my fuckin slave. You’re going to learn what domination and humiliation is really about, right in front of your husband,” and Mel doesn’t say a fuckin word,  she’s so fuckin startled.

Dee shoes Mel back hard. Mel’s low cut red dress rips right off of her body in Dee’s hands as Mel goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the carpet on her ass. Mel is on the floor, in her huge red bra and little lace red panties totally fuckin shocked, she has never been beat up and handled like this before and she is not about to let this red headed whore make a fool out of her and take her man. Dee reaches down and she grabs Mel’s hair and she wrenches at her hair, making Mel scream, “AAAAHHHH,” as she pulls Mel over and up  onto her hands and knees.  Mel lunges at Dee, wrapping her arm around Dee’s knees and Dee screams, as Mel tackles Dee right over onto the floor on her back. Mel tries to get up and leap on top of Dee, but Dee is too fast and she raises her feet up and Mel bounces off of her feet and almost falls over. Now the two women get to their feet to fist fight again. Mel goes right after Dee, but Dee manages to step to the side and out of the way and Dee stumbles right past her quite off balance. Mel spins around, holding her open hands up lunging at Dee to grab her hair, but Dee manages to step back and she sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Mel’s nose. Mel’s head swings back and when it comes back forward Mel cries out, “STOP, I’M BLEEDING.” And now blood is really rolling from Mel’s nose. Mel puts her hand to her nose crying out, “STOP, LOOK I’M BLEEDING, NO ONE IS SUPPOED TO GET HURT.” Dee smashes her fist, “bang,” right into Mel’s nose again screaming, “YOU BIG FAT COW, YOU JUST GOT FINISHED TELLING ME HOW TOUGH YOU ARE. You just got finished telling me that after you kick my ass that you are going to make me your slave and humiliate me.”

Mel is holding her bloody nose and tears are starting to well in her eyes and she cries out, “HONEY, THIS IS ENOUGH, GET THIS WHORE OUT OF HERE.” Dee is infuriated and she loses her temper and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Mel’s jaw. You can hear Mel’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Mel i stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Mel is punched silly. Dee has knocked Mel senseless and Mel’s eyes are just swimming around in her fuckin head and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of hself to try and maintain the balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so punched silly.

Mel is already punched silly, but Dee is really getting off on beating her up and now Dee really wants to humiliate Mel. Dee walks right up to Mel and she grabs her big red bra and she pulls it off. She rips Mel’s huge red bra right off of her chest and Mel’s big, bouncy tits just come flopping out of her bra. Mels’ huge breasts are bouncing up and down and Dee raises her fists up like a man screaming, “NOW I’M GOING TO USE THOSE BIG, SAGGY, FLABBY COW TITS OF YOURS AS PUNCHING BAGS MEL.” Dee starts pummeling Mel’s big tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth over and over again. She’s using Mel’s big sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Mel is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches and  crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Dee just keeps on pounding her big, titties until Mel’s big tits are all swollen and black and blue.

Dee is clearly winning at this point, and Mel is all beat up and bloody. Dee is the one laughing now as she screams, “STOP, YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING YOU UP MEL YOU BIG FAT COW. THE TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT I AM YOUR MISTRESS AND YOU ARE MY BIG FAT COW SLAVE, AND THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO.” MEL IS CRYING AND CRYING AND SHE STARTS CRYING OUT, “HONEY PLEASE MAKE HER STOP, THIS IS TOO MUCH, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE MAKE HER STOP.” Dee laughs right in Mel’s face screaming, “YOUR HUSBAND ISN’T GOING TO STOP ME YOU BIG FAT COW. HE’S GETTING OFF ON WATCHING ME DOMINATE YOU AND NOW HE’S REALLY GOING TO GET OFF AS I DRAIN EVERY LAST OUNCE OF YOUR DIGNITY RIGHT OUT OF YOU.” Tears are streaming down Mel’s face mixing with her blood and her black eyemakeup and Mel is crying out, ‘PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU. THIS IS TOO MUCH, I WANNA STOP I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE.”

Dee balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Mel’s fat cow stomach. She pounds the fuckin air right out of her and Mel leans over grabbing her stomach and gasping for air. Dee screams, “SHUT UP YOU WINEY CRY BABY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH.” Mel is crying and crying and she cries out, “PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU STOP.” Dee plows her fist “boom,” right into Mel’s stomach again, and Mel doubles over in pain gasping “OOOFFF,” for air and her knees buckle under her and Mel falls over onto her hands and knees on the floor. Dee grabs Mel’s hair and she starts yanking her around the carpeted floor and Mel’s knees are getting all red and burnt. She’s leaving huge red marks on Mel’s knees and Mel is crying and screaming, “STOP, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU.”

Dee pulls Mel up on her knees right in front of herself, screaming right in Mel’s dazed face, “Tell your husband that you are my fat cow slave whore or I’ll really knock your face in.” Mel wants to stop, but Dee is crazy and she’s not going to stop. Mel is starting to realize that she isn’t prepared for how good Dee fist fights and she decides that she has had enough, and she cries out, “ALRIGHT, ENOUGH, YOU WIN YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.” Dee punches Mel “bang,” right in her face again, right into her nose and this time you can really hear the bone crack. blood is really rolling from Mel’s nose and it’s starting to get all puffy and Mel becomes submissive to Dee and she turns and walks closer to her husband and with tears streaming down her red face she cries out, “Honey I’m a whore, I’m a big fat cow honey, I’m a slave.” Dee laughs and says, “you better refer to me as Mistress when you speak to me whore.”Mel cries out, “yes Mistress, I’m your big fat cow slave Mistress, please I’m begging you I’m your slave mistress.”

Dee leys go of Mel and she screams, right at Mel’s cute husband, “GET ON THE BED.” Mel’s husband is really excited now. His cock is trying to bust through his pants. Dee screams, “TAKE OUT THAT COCK.” He lowers her pants as he gets on the bed. Dee leaps onto the bed and she screams, “take off your panties. He takes is jockey shorts off and his big hard cock is sticking straight up in the air. Dee grabs his cock screaming, “LOOK AT THIS NOW MEL, THIS IS MY BIG HARD COCK NOW. TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT HIS COCK BELONGS TO YOUR MISTRESS.” Mel is crying and she’s already humiliated, but Dee is erotic and she’s kinky and she’s really getting off on this.  Mel cries out, “YOUR COCK BELONGS TO MY MISTRESS HONEY, YOUR BIG, HARD COCK BELONGS TO MY MISTRESS.” Dee has the husbands big, hard erect cock right in her hand. Dee laughs and she screams, “LOOK AT MY COCK NOW WHORE,” Dee lays down right on top of Mel’s husband, letting her big, sexy tits splash all over face and chest, and his cock is so hard that that it hurts. Slowly Dee lowers her wet, hot pussy right onto the husband’s big, hard erect penis. Dee is bouncing up and down and up and down, and she pulls the husband right over on top of herself. He’s fucking Dee right in front of his crying wife, and all of a sudden, “OOOOHHHH, OOOOWWWW, OOOOHHHH, OOOOWWWW,” he starts exploding over and over again, right into Dee’s cxnt, filling up her soaked pussy with his hot cum. .

Dee pushes the husband off and she lays there laughing as she screams, now get over here slave, you’re going to beg me to let you lick your husband’s cum right out of my soaking wet pussy, and you’re going to tell your husband that this is the closest you’re ever going to get to his big, hard cock again.” Mel is crying, but she’s submissive to Dee now and she starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK MY HUSBAND’S CUM OUT OF YOUR PUSSY MISTRESS, BECAUSE THAT IUS THE CLOSEST I’LL EVER GET TO YOUR COCK AGAIN.” Mel is totally humiliated in front of her husband, and she’s crying like a baby. Dee laughs and she screams, “First you’re going to moo for your husband, and you’re going to tell your husband that you’re stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow.” Mel doesn’t hesitate, submissively she starts crying out, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOOO, I’M A STUPD, PATHETIC, SUBMISSIVE FAT COW, MOOOOOOOOO.” Dee screams, “lick me whore, fuckin lick me into orgasm you fat fuckin whore.” Mel is completely subservient and she starts licking and kissing and worshipping tough Dee’s cum filled cxnt over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its maSter until “OOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYGGGGGODDDDDDDDDD.”