News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

From the Poll: Natalia vs. Fawn (You are going to lick my boots)

• 6 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
I am putting together all the different parts that I added previously into the Poll as it went on...

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41888.0.html

========================================================== ======================

Recently there has been a nice exchange of threatening words between these two ladies, there a poll has been prepared.

The winner will have her boots lick clean by the loser, then will take her a her slave for some days.

{alt}

Natalia is 5'9" and indeed she is not the blonde shown in the pic that I used only to show her "Daisy Duke outfit",
You can see some pics of in her profile here  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26798
Fawn 5'2".

================ ================
This is the exchange of words between the two ladies..

Natalia: Your beating is coming soon, china doll. No need to get anxious.

Fawn: blondie..if this is an open challenge I am taking it....I have already kicked some other blonde's ass so yours would not be the first....come to my favourite pub and I will enjoy taking care of you

Natalia: This is a pitiful display, between two weaklings who aren't fit to lick my boots!

Fawn: put your boots on and show to my place. I'll have mine and see who will be the one licking and cleaning the boots then..

====  =================

So, let's go with some preliminary action. More description will follow as the poll will be proceeding. Enjoy.

=======

After putting the defeated, hogtied Applelao in the trunk of her pickup, Natalia stopped to collect another valuable prize. The beautiful unconscious Steffcats, left behind out cold, smothered on the floor by FighterNikki. The blonde vixen put a collar around the Asian young lady and took her out on a leash, throwing her in the back seat.
- Ok, two are in. Go and get the next one. -  she smirks as she drives in the direction of “Fawn’s place” the lively Pub & restaurant located on the outskirt of the big town.
She is eager to face the young Asian that dared openly challenging her on the fight web site.
- The little bitch is going to pay and I am adding her to my collection of personal slaves. –

She enters the parking area, stopping the Chevy on the far corner, in calm and empty space.

{alt}

It is already sunset and dusk is falling as Natalia exits the car, slamming the door.
- Be good and wait. I’ll be back soon. – she smirks looking at Steff’s prone body laying inside the car, getting only a suffocated moan as an answer.

The tall 5’9” fully fit blonde, dressed in a Daisy Duke like style – shirt, denim hot-pants and brown leather cow-boy boots, walks fast toward the entrance, slamming the door open, loudly walking on the timber floor, the noise of the heavy heels of her boots echoing around, as she shout.
- I am here, bitch. You better come out and face me now. –

The surprise faces of the few customers – being Tuesday evening – turn into her direction as the blonde vixen stops in the middle of the large room, assuming a sexy challenging pose, her legs wide open, her hands place on her hips.
- Well, little bitch ? – she adds in loud voice. – Are you coming or do I have to drive you out of the den you are hiding and drag your pitiful body here ? –

- Shut up, slut and stop annoying my customers. – Fawn exits from the back of the pub, turning around the counter and coming to stop a couple of meters in front of the blonde challenger.
She is beautiful, in a fashion black leather jacket over a light white shirt, tight jeans and black leather heeled boots coming well over her knees. She smiles, her sweet almond shaped eyes sending flashes of challenge into the blonde as she caresses her soft straight, shoulder length raven hair. She is only 5’2” and though her body is well toned and fit, the size difference with the blonde woman is pretty evident.

- Ok, I am here. What the f… do you want ? –
- Already forgot your words, little, big mouth ? What about crawling on your four and come to my feet to lick my boots. I have a collar, a leash and a ball gag in my bag here – she shows a plastic bag that she is holding in her right hand – and I promise you that if you do now, that I will spare you a nice beating and further humiliation. I want you to be my personal slave and add you to my already good stable of Asian bitches. –

Fawn looks at the tall, blonde, laughing, pulls off her leather jacket, putting it on the counter and turns again facing Natalia.
- Fine slut. I am not crawling to lick your dirty boots. May be you are the one that will lick mine but I give you the chance to turn your skinny ass and leave the place on your feet. –
Natalia stood where she was still keeping her hands on the hips then raised them and invited the Asian brunette to walk in. – I think you have not got the point, China doll. You are going to be battered and join your two friends in my car, parked outside. –
She hissed moving slowly toward Fawn.

- Ok, if that is what you want. – Fawn sighed loud. – People, worry not. It will be fast. I only need some space and few minutes before I throw this sack of talking shit out of my local. –
She gestured the customers to move aside, the chairs were moved too, in order to create a large clear area in front of the counter and then the fight could begin.

- Let’s start it, then. – she hissed, raising her fists and  walking to meet the already advancing Natalia.
============ ==================   ===================

Natalia sprang on, shouting loud and running towards Fawn with pure fury, trying to surprise and hit the brunette with a forceful blow taken with all the strength of her arm and shoulder. A very deadly blow that missed the target for a whisker.

Fawn was not impressed at all, years of practice in martial arts had taught her to remain calm and wait for the opponent to waste her strength in poorly taken attacks.

Therefore as Natalia ran to her, Fawn simply stepped aside and let her pass by, making sure that she was not hitting her. Using her superior agility the tiny brunette moved aside, letting Natalia pass and as she did, Fawn stuck out a foot and balancing perfectly though on her stiletto heels, she chopped the blonde on the back of the neck, making her fell to the floor face-first, stunned by the blow.

Fawn backed up smiling and let her get to her feet.
- Com’n bitch. Get up. I have just begun enjoying my evening. – she smirked
– I am pretty sure I will get plenty of fun and my faithful customer are already appreciating the show. – some cheers and laughs came from the customers standing or seating on the side of the room. They had already witnessed the tiny, apparently weak and delicate owner of the pub, deal with troublemakers and every time Fawn had succeeded in kicking their asses, throwing them out of her place.

Natalia could not believe that the tiny Asian bitch could be making fool of her and she ran again against her in fury. As Natalia attacked a second time Fawn grabbed her wrists, dropped suddenly to the ground on her back and executed a perfect Judo toss, sending the screaming blonde flying across the room, rolling on the carpeted floor, grunting and groaning as she landed on the hard floor, ending against the concrete wall breathless and shocked.

Fawn stood with her hands on her hips, grinning and not pursuing the fallen foe.
She laughed loud, taunting Natalia to perform another crazy charge, mocking her and performing a sort of dance, her hands on her hips as she waved and shook her round ass on her stunning booted legs.
- Com’n bitch. Try again. I am here, ready for you. - she stood in a challenging pose, inviting the taller blonde to charge her again. – Show me something better. -

Natalia shook her head, glaring at Fawn with pure hatred.
- I will tear your neck cxnt. I promise you. - which only gained a malicious grin from the brunette and the customers.
- Com’n, then. I am waiting. Show me. – smiled a very confident Fawn, that looking at the first stages of the fight had become very sure to be in full control of the bout.
============== ======================== ===============

Probably Fawn was feeling too sure and self confident, as this time Natalia stood up again but did not charge Fawn as she had done before, instead advanced slowly and more cautiously, trying to corner her foe on a side of the room.

She was feeling ashamed for having been fooled by the Asian bitch and now she wanted to make her pay. She was not going to fall again in her tricks and she kept on advancing and pushing Fawn into one corner of the spacious room.

Fawn stepped slowly back, carefully looking at the clearly enraged, pissed off blonde.
She did not want to be trapped by the stronger woman therefore she was carefully trying to find an opening in the advancing blonde’s guard and when Natalia made her move, again trying to grab her hair, she step back quickly and sent out her an ambitious high karate kick, but though she was an expert, she miscalculated the distance, probably cause of her heels and unfortunately she came too short, her foot just touching and slightly brushing the side of Natalia’s head, making no damage at all to the target.

Instead Natalia took immediately the chance to jump on Fawn, closing the distance and grabbed her wrists firmly. The brunette reacted trying to kick Natalia again but being pushed back by the stronger blonde she tripped up on her stiletto heels and lost her already precarious balance.

Natalia smirked, feeling she was getting a chance at last, her first chance since the beginning of the fight and kept on her action, easily pushing the light Fawn back and sending her violently to crash her back against the hard wooden counter, the brunette screaming loud and remaining temporary breathless from the hard blow.

Natalia did not allow Fawn the time to recover from the blow.
She sank her hands into the brunette hair, getting a good firm grip of Fawn’s head, keeping it steady with her left hand as she opened the right one wide and

BAAAAMMMMMMM

she slammed a powerful forearm blow into the left side of Fawn's pretty face. 

- Here we go, bitch. – she hissed.

Fawn’s head flew to the right, spittle and blood sprayed from her opened mouth together with a groan of pain. Immediately Natalia caught her again with a second tremendous right cross.

BAAAAMMMMMMMM

Fawn was stunned by the strength of the blows.

Her head was thrown to the left only to send more blood and spit around as Natalia was targeting her head with powerful blows. It looked that Natalia was taking now the control of the fight after the initial mishap and Fawn was in difficulty matching her rival’s superior strength and size.

Natalia caught her with a third, even more devastating left cross, which sent Fawn toppling to the cold floor as a puppet, rolling around. A very dazed Fawn could barely sit on the floor, leaning against the wall, her long booted legs wide spread in front, her almond shaped eyes staring blankly into nowhere, moaning from the sudden vicious attack trying to recover and suck in some air as a trickle of blood was now flowing down the corner of her mouth.

- Having some problems, bitch ? –
The advancing Natalia taunted the floored brunette as she approached her, walking heavily on her western boots. Natalia looked now as a predator chasing her pray. She took a good hold of Fawn’s hair, easily lifting her from the floor and pulling her up on her knees, then keeping her head steady she began shooting knee after knee into her forehead.

SBAMMMM   SBAMMMMM  SBAMMMMM

This maneuver scrambled Fawn’s brain.
She began hearing a ringing sound in her head as Natalia was now fully aware of having got the advantage she was seeking.
=================== ============================= ==========

Natalia continued her assault. It looked that Fawn had completely lost the control of the fight that she had established at first and she had to try to set a defense now or it could be her end soon. Few more blows like those just received and the fight could have been over for the sexy Asian brunette, now dazed and bleeding on her four in front of her blonde opponent.

Still holding Fawn’s hair Natalia lifted the groggy Asian woman back on her feet, setting her to stand pretty defenselessly in the middle of the room. She closed her right first and delivered a hard punch right into her stomach.

WOOOSSHHHHH      NNNNPPPHHHHHHH

doubling her over, then a second one, with the brunette moaning loud in pain as the air was abruptly leaving her lungs through her fully opened mouth and ended the vicious combination sending a fast hard, deadly uppercut, flushing right onto the brunette’s chin.

Fawn’s teeth clattered inside her mouth, her head got violently thrown back.

TWACCKKKKKK   

NGHHHHPPPPPHHHHHH 

Fawn groaned as her body flew back, landing heavily onto the floor, on her back, remaining semi-conscious and bleeding from the mouth.
It looked that the fight was becoming a one side beating, with Natalia getting the upper side and dominating the tiny beautiful brunette.

Natalia approached her fallen foe with a mean expression on her face, took her measure and delivered a vicious well placed knee drop, landing across the brunette’s throat.
- Take this, bitch. -
Fawn opened her mouth but nothing came out as her scream remained suffocated deep in her throat. She clutched her throat, her sexy legs went kicking savagely around and as she was gasping for air. Surely Natalia was now using her superior body strength.

Fawn was clearly in great difficulty and kicked the floor to relieve the pain, unsuccessfully as Natalia was towering over her, looking directly into her pain filled eyes.

– I told you, bitch. Tonight I am going to drag you out of this room, on my leash like an obeying little puppy, following me to your new career of my personal bitch.  –

She laughed loud as Fawn’s watered eyes grew wide with fear as she stared into Natalia's merciless face. Fawn lay defenceless on the floor and Natalia easily lifted the limp and semi-conscious brunette, putting her back on her unsteady shaking, trembling legs, her arms limp on her side a silly smile on her face and her unfocused eyes looking into nothing.

- Steady, bitch. Steady. – hissed Natalia approaching Fawn and sending a powerful roundhouse kick, her cowboy boot catching her full on the side of the head.

SBAMMMMM  CRAKKKKKKK  NNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Fawn's head made a sickening sound as the power of the blow made her entire body spin 180 degrees, turning and showing her back to Natalia.

In a sort of unreal scene she stood still a couple of second, like a frozen statue then her spike heels trembled, her legs shook violently her full body went limp and finally she collapsed first on her knees then heavily in front to the floor, looking like that she had been rendered out cold.

Her beautiful face and breast hit the ground with a thud and she laid there, on the cold, hard floor, face down and spread eagle. Natalia kneeled beside Fawn’s motionless body.
She grabbed a handful of hair and lifted Fawn’s head up. The Chinese beauty’s eyes were locked and a thin trickle of blood was dripping from the corner of her opened mouth and nose.

Natalia released the grip, leaving Fawn’s head to fell to the floor again with a thud, and stood up again. Natalia was grinning now as she looked victoriously around, she placed her foot on the back of the floored brunette and raising her arms high in sign of victory, laughing in front of the astonished customer that were witnessing the destruction of the well known pub owner.

Then Natalia picked up Fawn's unresisting body lifting her brutally from her hair, hanging limp in Natalia’s arms and dragged her around the room savoring the taste of victory.
The pain in her burning scalp made Fawn get back to semi consciousness.
- Arghhhhhh….my hair. – Fawn complained. – Let me go….!!!! -

Natalia did not care and she kept on walking and approached the counter, still dragging the destroyed brunette, still holding her hair, she lifted her, keeping her standing on her jelly legs, unable to stand by herself, then leaning her on her back draping her body right over the top of the counter, her legs dangling with the stiletto heels almost touching the floor.

She grabbed Fawn’s light shirt and pulled hard, ripping it easily and exposing the Asian brunette’s tits to everybody.

- Have a look at these pathetic little cherries then. No bra ? – she smirked - You are indeed a real naughty bitch. – Fawn’s small tits came into full view, her dark nipples stiffening as they immediately reacted to the cool air, becoming and inviting target for the blonde vixen.

Natalia raised her hands.

SLAPPP  SLAPPP  SLAPPP  SLAPPP  SLAPPP  SLAPPP

Starting to punish Fawn’s tits, making the Asian woman howl in further pain as her tortured breast were reddening fast. Surely Natalia was fully enjoying the moment.
She turned again facing the astonished and no aroused customers getting distracted from her prey. Fawn was in great pain but she was not done completely yet.

In an extreme attempt to fight back she gathered all her remaining strength and in a final movement of self defense, fighting the nausea and the pain of her aching body, she lifted her legs together and kicked in front, right as Natalia was turning back to face her.

The thin stiletto heels of her fashion boots hit the blonde right into her stomach, penetrating deep into her soft unprepared belly.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH she screamed loud as a second double kick hit her lower, catching right into her abdomen and groin.

Fawn could hear the blonde woman’s cries so she sent a third desperate kick with her right leg before falling back exhausted on the counter. Her foot swung in the air and

SBAMMMMMMM the point of her boot connected square with Natalia’s jaw, turning her head and spraying some blood from her opened groaning mouth.

Natalia’s eyes sprang out of the orbs as her sickening shrieks filled the entire room.
She stepped back from the counter, holding her groin, tasting blood in her mouth, her head aching as the entire world was spinning around her.
- Oh my…GWWWWOOOODDDDD….Oh, my….- Natalia muttered as her lower body was exploding in an incredible pain. Jolts of pure stinging pain irradiated from it through her nerves, reaching her brain, hitting it with the force of a heavy sledgehammer.

She had never experienced such intense pain in all her entire life. She finally fell to the floor, rolling, unable to understand what was happening, the pain she was feeling was the only input her brain was receiving and could register now.

The scene that the customer were witnessing now was surreal. Both women were moaning and groaning, both in great difficulty, both trying to recover. Natalia was rolling around groaning and crying, her hands pressed on her belly and pussy, trying to sooth the pain in her groin as Fawn now was slowly sliding down from the wooden counter, back on her unstable, trembling legs, staggering around like a zombie, still dazed and half conscious, needing surely some more time to recover from the previous beating.

All the customers were amazed by the intensity and brutality of the fight and remained silent, waiting for what was coming next.
=============== ========================= ========

Slowly also Natalia stood up, too, tears still flowing down her cheeks, as she turned her head around trying to locate her hatred foe. Fawn was now more stable on her legs, but still pretty out.

The two women walked – better say staggered - one to the other, showing their incredible pride and the will to finish the fight. Both were hurt and in great pain. This time it was Fawn to send the first blow, a punch that indeed did not make much damage, ending pretty weakly into Natalia’s left shoulder, but nonetheless it made the blonde grunt.

Then she sent a second blow that looked better, targeting the blonde’s jaw, but Natalia managed to avoid Fawn’s no more so fast blow, stepping aside as the brunette’s fist hit only the air and she even lost completely her already difficult balance almost falling in front.

Natalia had got back to some strength and she managed to slip behind the Asian brunette and with incredible speed for her status, she passed her arms around the shorter brunette’s neck, closing the move in a perfectly executed choke hold.

She could feel the soft skin and found the throat, touching, pressing and finally closing the windpipe roughly, applying all her remaining strength in that manoeuvre.

Fawn shrieked feeling that she had been blocked in the secure move of her foe and tried to lift her hands to break free, but Natalia pulled hard, as she began walking back toward the wall, still choking Fawn and lifting the shorter brunette off the floor, her heeled feet now dangling in front.

Natalia lay with her back against the wall then turned around, basically placing the trapped brunette facing the wall, stepped back and suddenly she ran in front, smashing Fawn’s body against it full force, the Asian girl’s face and breasts taking the full brunt of it.

SBANNNNNNNNNNNGG   

ARGHHHHHHHHH

That had been a very clever move, dazing Fawn and cutting her breath once more.

Natalia repeated the move, putting even more strength in it, surely dazing Fawn and was on the verge to do a third time, hoping to end her foe’s resistance but with a last gasp of lucidity Fawn lifted her legs up, pointed the soles of her boots against the wall and push back, taking Natalia by surprise and causing her to stagger back, desperately trying to stay on her feet, but failing to keep her balance and finally toppling back with a shriek.
============ ============= ====================

Natalia could not hold her unstable stand and the weight and the movements of the struggling brunette contributed to drive her down and finally she collapsed back, falling heavily, her back head smashing the hard floor with a loud thud, knocking her almost out, her hands releasing her strong grip, allowing then the Asian girl to break free and getting back to a chance to get the advantage.

For few seconds both the exhausted women remained laying on the floor, both pretty dazed, the moaning Natalia for the hard blow just received in her head and the groaning Fawn for the long choke that had deprived her of air for so long.

Natalia was laying on her back, her arms abandoned along her sides with Fawn’s body still sprawled over hers, but now no more trapped in the deadly grasp, as the Asian brunette was back breathing normally and getting back her strength.

She slowly stood up, seating on Natalia’s stomach then turned her body and smirking went to straddle the still motionless blonde vixen getting a good grip of her blouse and ripping it apart, enjoying paying back the moaning blonde with her same medicine.
Natalia’s perky breasts came free, among the cheers of the small crowd of customers that were now watching the bar owner getting back to her usual dominant role.

Fawn was laughing.  – Look at this big bitch. She came here, in my place, challenging me and now she is going to get what she deserves. –
She lifted her hands and began targeting Natalia’s tits with hard slaps and punches, making her groan and scream in pain. Tears were flowing from her eyes as she began begging.

- Stop, please, stop. I cannot take this. –
- I will stop when I have enough to punish you, dirty slut. Take your punishment as a real woman and shut up. – Fawn hissed, sending two stinging punches right into Natalia’s face, turning her head right and left, making her scream even louder and weakening her further.

With her foe lying half conscious under her, Fawn placed her hands around the neck and began jerking violently, side to side, her turn now to choke her foe, with the blonde woman spluttering saliva from the corner of her opened mouth together with gurgling sounds.
- Time to put the slut out for good. -  she said loud.

Natalia was realizing her predicament and began panicking. She was feeling her head becoming light for the lack of oxygen and her movements were pretty erratic now.
She kicked desperately, squirming then pointed the soles of her cowboy boots on the floor, but they slid uselessly and all her desperate efforts got no result if not weaken her even more, with her strength less legs falling finally down to the floor.

Fawn was laughing, the feeling of her victim’s strength fading rapidly was exciting her and she felt some wetness raising inside her groin.

She suddenly rolled to her right side, bringing Natalia down with her to the cold hard floor till the blonde’s body rolled onto her stomach, under hers, completely blocked and stuck, her face and breasts crashed to the floor, pinned firmly there under the weight of the victorious Asian brunette.

Fawn was enjoying the feeling of Natalia’s struggling body, twitching beneath her.
She plunged her face now inside the soft mane of Natalia’s blonde hair, inhaling her sweet scent, then licking lustfully the back of her neck, moving near the side of the head, the thick hair hiding completely the beauty’s face.

- Go out, bitch. Stop resisting. It’s over. You are done. You are mine. You are serving me soon. – hissed the brunette vixen into Natalia’s ear, feeling the excitement of the fading opponent’s body, whose twitching was now reduced to some sporadic, weak jerks.
- I am choking you out, then I will enjoy playing with your body, cumming on your face. -

Natalia did not listen to her words, too busy trying to escape, but everything looked vane now, as she could only cough, trying to take in some air to her destroyed lungs, knowing that she was losing her strength fast now and soon she would have been off.

Still pulling Fawn’s arm she pointed the toes of her boots on the hard floor trying to push up, but managed to just barely lift her upper body, not having enough strength left, with Fawn being too heavy now, the skilled brunette squeezing her neck even more in retaliation, jerking and applying more pressure on her throat and with her free hand closed into a fist, she sent one hard blow into the Natalia’s kidney, then a second and a third one, stopping her futile attempt, till the helpless blonde fell down again, completely exhausted.

Natalia began seeing flashing stars on the side of her field of vision then she felt as she was floating and falling into a never ending black hole. Her hands flopped to the floor remaining limp on her side, her face resting on the carpet and no more signs of fighting to get free were coming from her.

Fawn smiled. She knew that it was finally over. The blonde bitch was gone, her entire body was limp, showing no more sign of resistance, no more signs of life.
She had only to finish her. She kept the pressure on the neck for some more seconds to be sure that her foe was out for good then released the grip and stood up admiring her work, smirking in satisfaction. This time is was really over.

The fight had finished and Fawn was the undoubted winner. 
Natalia was not coming back, laying completely unconscious on the floor done and out.

The sexy body of the blonde girl was sprawled on the floor, face down, completely still, her arms resting along her hips, her legs stretched back, her feet slightly canted out and balancing on the toes of her cow-boy boots.

Fawn placed the sole of her foot on her side and kicked roughly, making Natalia’s body roll face up, her legs remaining crossed at the ankles. The blonde young woman looked like dead, her eyes were shut closed and a thick foam of saliva was flowing from the corner of her mouth, still mixed with some blood, with the naked bruised breasts rising rhythmically the only movement that indeed showed how she was still alive.

Fawn looked down at the defeated woman, then directly into the face of her jubilant customers that had seen the pretty owner of the pub, defeat and conquer another woman

- I have won. I am the best. I have closed the bitch’s mouth. – she smirked evilly
- Now I am giving you all the final show. This bitch dared challenging me and now she is paying for it. - She bent over and easily ripped what was left of Natalia’s light blouse, pulling it off and throwing it aside, leaving the blonde’s upper body completely naked.

Then she grabbed her denim hot pants pulling them off along the shapely legs, the thong covering her pussy followed right after. Last she grabbed the cow boy boots pulling them out and discarding them aside, leaving the defeated woman completely naked on the floor watching at her in full satisfaction.

- Cheap stuff, for a cheap whore. – she smirked. - Well, well, slut. Now you are ready to perform your best role: the bitch. – 
Fawn smirked as she unzipped and pulled out her own jeans out of her boots and removing them, her tiny panties came off immediately after and now even the Asian brunette was standing naked, wearing only her high fashion boots, proudly showing her toned body to the excited customers waiting for the final part of the show.

Fawn walked then to where Natalia was laying, standing right over her with her legs wide opened she lowered onto the unconscious blonde and grabbed her hair lifting her head up from the floor.

Then began rubbing her naked pussy over the unconscious blonde’s face
- Wake up bitch. The overtime session is starting now. – she began slapping her until the Natalia opened slightly her eyes that were dazed and looked unfocused in front.
She was clearly unaware of the ordeal she was going through.
- Welcome back to the world, fatty cow. – Natalia just groaned weakly as an answer.

Fawn laid the blonde back down to the floor then she took a seat right on her face, in a reverse face sit position, carefully placing her pussy and ass hole over the semiconscious defeated woman’s mouth and nose, pressing hard, completely sealing them.
From that position she had an easy access to her foe’s naked body so she began slapping Natalia’s breasts hard and pinching her dark hard nipples.

- Com’n slut, wake up. I want you to fully taste my pussy and lick it.  –
Natalia opened her eyes and realized that her face was right under Fawn’s ass, recognizing also the distinctive musky smell of a female cxnt.
She could feel her tits slapped, burning now as Fawn was enjoying pulling, twisting and stretching her nipples to the maximum, torturing her.

- Arrghhhhh……stop…..please…nooooo…please…..enough.- she tried to complain but her words came muffled under Fawn that was fully enjoying having the defeated bitch at her complete mercy. She kept on slapping and pinching her tits, sending also some blows into her stomach, then her attention went to the blonde’s pussy.

- I am going to make you cum hard, slut. I wanna show everybody what dirty kind of slut you are. – she hissed, bending over and starting to  play with Natalia’s love hole, inserting her fingers deep inside her pussy, playing and pumping in and out as she rubbed the labia and the clit, fist fucking her furiously and feeling how the slut was becoming already wet.

Natalia was now moaning loud, both in protest for the lack of air and for the pleasure of the sexual stimulus she was receiving. Fawn knew how to excite another woman and was now playing cleverly with Natalia’s clit, pinching and rubbing it and sending jolts of intense sexual pleasure into the blonde’s body.

Natalia was fighting desperately, she did not want to cum and get that humiliation from the Asian vixen that had beaten her but she could resist any more. No strength was left in her tamed and spent body and even her spirit had been completely destroyed.

She finally gave up and let her body fully respond to the strong waves of the orgasm mounting inside her. Her hips began moving following the rhythm of Fawn’s fist fucking, always faster and faster, until she exploded.

- Oh….MY GODWWDDMMMPPPHHHH….! –

Her orgasmic scream was muffled by Fawn’s ass as her entire body shook and trembled, her juices gushed from her pussy, exploding like a fountain, her groin pushing high as her legs kicked spasmodically the air.

Fawn was laughing loud now, savouring her complete humiliating win over the stunning blonde. She pressed her buttocks even more, sealing completely Natalia’s mouth and nose, cutting her air supply, so smothering again the poor beaten blonde whose body was still thrashing under the multiple orgasms that kept on exploding in her groin. The twitching movements of Natalia’s face were now exciting Fawn, whose pussy was been rubbed by the blonde’s nose and the Asian brunette came too, screaming of pleasure and cumming on the fading blonde’s face.

Fawn was now screaming in her own orgasm, seated on Natalia that was still cumming, her juices spreading on her inner thighs, till she finally went off for the lack of oxygen, due to the face sitting smothering her, her legs kicked once more then fell down to the floor with a thud.

Fawn stood up, finally satisfied from having completely beaten, destroyed and humiliated the hatred woman. She looked at the patrons that has just witnessed another impressive destruction of a woman in the hands of the skilful strong owner.
She lowered, grabbed Natalia’s hair and lifted her head up the floor showing her to them all. The blonde’s pretty face was now a mess, covered with Fawn’s shining sticky juices, mixed with the blood that still dripped from her mouth.

- Can you see her, you all ? – she said loud looking at the screen – that’s what happens to whoever challenge me. -
- Now the final touch. – Fawn announced loud voice. She walked going to retrieve the plastic bag that Natalia had carried entering the pub. She looked inside and smiling she took the objects contained, walking back to where Natalia was sleeping.
- Ok, - she grinned. – let’s see if this collar is your size, bitch.. – she lowered on Natalia, passed the collar around her slender neck and fixed it making particular care that it was going to be tight enough to constrict her throat though leaving her breath.

Then she hooked the leather leash admiring the result.
- Nice puppy. Com’n, puppy, time to wake up. – she pulled the leash lifting Natalia’s head from the floor with the blonde lady still too weak to raise her painful body.

Fawn grabbed an open bottle of beer from the counter and poured the cold liquid over Natalia’s face, getting the blonde to squirm, splutter and scream as she was taken back to the reality.

- Welcome back to the world slut. – Fawn was holding the leash, pulling it to lift Natalia from the cold wet floor. – I think you remember our deal. Now you are going to lick my boots. –
- Never. – hissed Natalia trying to pull away from her foe.
- Never say never, bitch. – Fawn said, placing her foot on Natalia’s buttocks, pushing her stiletto heel deep into the soft meat and pulling the leash hard, arching her body painfully.

- ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH…STOPPPPPP..IT…..- screamed the blonde, her shriek filling the silent place.
- So you better stick out you tongue and start licking, bitch. –
Fawn walked in front of the kneeling Natalia and this time the blonde woman began licking Fawn’s fashion black boots, from the toe to the heels like an obedient slave.

Fawn was enjoying the complete submission of the once proud woman and once she had finished she smirked. – Hold a second, slut. – She raised the boot, presenting the sole right in front of Natalia’s face. – I wanna you to lick the sole too. –

Natalia was now completely subjugated and did not complain anymore. Her tongue went to lick also the soles as Fawn was requesting and when she had finished, she collapsed down, her face resting on the stoned floor, tears of shame flowing down her face.
- Well, - smirked again Fawn, standing up proudly. – We are going to free my two friends from the bondage you set them. – Fawn gave the leash a tug and began walking, pulling and dragging the submissive Natalia with her, making her move on her four.

- Heel, puppy. We are going to spend some nice time. I plan to have you serve all of us three for the next few days. Let’s go then. -
She exited the room heading towards the pickup parked outside still dragging the humiliated blonde with her.

Offline NoraG

Re: From the Poll: Natalia vs. Fawn (You are going to lick my boots)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »
Nice work darling.

It is always a pleasure reading your stories....

:-* :-* :-*

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 10:38:07 PM »
Mmm, very hast & sexy! Yummy indeed!  :P ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »
I am always glad to read one of York's stories and It is also nice to see Fawn win a poll fight.

Myfordi

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 09:51:53 AM »
I am always glad to read one of York's stories and It is also nice to see Fawn win a poll fight.

Myfordi

ah ah...it is funny as my "unexpected" win made him change the story..!!
I know for sure that in the original version I was the one leaving the place walking on the four...  ;D ;D

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 10:39:40 PM »
Great story enjoyed reading it, Thank you

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 05:07:10 PM »
Seeing this story again reminded how good York's stories are.