News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Asian Invasion (my girl and a chinese queen)

• 0 Replies

Offline DasDenny

Asian Invasion (my girl and a chinese queen)
« on: August 23, 2014, 01:31:29 AM »
Another Story with my girlfriend in a I quit match

Ricarda (Rice) 5'6'' / 132 lbs dark blond hair to the middle off her back
Jiaohui  (Jiao) 5'1'' / 105 lbs black hair to the middle of her butt

After some fight, my girlfriend Rice and I decided, that I will not be around if she makes matches, where the loser have to submit. The reason is, that I interrupted a match, were she was in big trouble. So she think it would be better, if she make it without me. So I don't know about such private matches until she talks about it. So I was unprepared as she came in an gave me a dvd with the words: “I know you will like this.”
She explained, that she had a match with Jiaohui. Jiaohui is a free agent in the firm my girlfriend works for and she is a cute little asian dream girl. She is a small chines girl with long black hair, shiny eyes and some well formed b cups. Nearly the same my girl has. I ask my girl what the rules of the fight is. She explained that it is a I quit match with some gimmicks. “Gimmicks?” I asked. “Yes, we both set up that we bring both two special objects to use in the fight, but lets start to see the film.
I put in the dvd and sat down on the couch next to my Rice and started the show. I saw a ring in the middle of the room an both girls entering the ring. Beside the ring was a thing that was looking like a aquarium. Full of water. I ask, which idea the tank was? She told me, that Jiao called her if she would be okay with this. My girlfriend was. Jioahui brought with her too, a collar with a chain on it. I saw Rice placing some handcuffs and a rope on the side of the ring. So the gimmicks were place and the fight started.
Rice was wearing her stunning dark blue bikini with perfect fitting shorts and a neck-holder top. Jiaohui was wearing a black bikini with thong an neck-holder top to. They started circling in the ring to wait for the right moment to start. Rice started getting her arm around Jiao's neck bringing the smaller girl in a side headlock. Jiao some trouble to break the hold so she decided to ram her elbow to the side. My girls answer was pounding the pressure on the neck of the chinese beauty. Seeing my girl having control of her I expected an easy win for my goddess but than my world changed as I saw this little girl lifting up Rice, letting herself fall back and crashing my girlfriend's shoulder to the ground hard. I was shocked and as I saw on the screen my girlfriend was too as she was hitting the mat. She got on her knees fast but hat to take a short to catch her breath and got up again, but Jiaohui was not interested to give her the chance to react. She started stomping my girlfriend's back an took her down to the mat again. Stomp after stomp leaving good impact on Rices back. I can see could see the pain of the stomps in her face. The Jiaohui grab one leg of my girl and forced her into a half boston grab. A short scream of pain comes out of Rice's mouth then she started to fight the pain and tried to find a way out of the situation. As she was stretched out hard, she grabbed the long black hair of Jiaohui and pulled as hard as she could. The effort was hers as Jiaohui letting go of Rices leg and came down beside Rices.  Rice quickly got her legs around the little girls hips and squeezed as hard as she can. Same time she wrapped the long black mane of her opponent around her neck choking the sweet asian girl to submission. It was great seeing my girlfriend having her victim in full control heading out for a fast win. I seems that the scissor was not that effective on Jioahuis body as the choking was. Rice got Jiaohuis own hair wrapped around her neck one time and choking the air out of the weaker opponent. I could see in in Jiaohuis eyes that she was short before freaking out. Rice left her no air, coming close to Jiaohuis mouth to hear the sweet words “I submit!”. But the thing Rice got was not what she expected. Jiaohui quickly slams a hard elbow to the side of Rices head. The impact was so hard that Rice suddenly got dazed. Another elbow was coming in hard to Rices ribcage knocking the air out of Rices body. Jiaohui got free and took a deep breath you could hear all over the room. As Rice tried to catch her breath again and tried to get her mind clear again Jiaohui punch her lower section hard securing, that Rice will not get up soon again.
Now it was gimmick-time. Jiaohui grabbed her collar and get it around Rices neck. There was a padlock on the collar and as soon as the collar was place on my girlfriend sexy neck, Jiaohui locked the padlock and threw the key out of the ring. Now it was time for Rice to taste her own medicin. Jiaohui wrapped the chain of the collar around Rices neck and started choking my goddess. Rice tried to fight for air in pulling hard on the chain to protect herself from the torture and did well. Jiaohui got more frustrated and decided to change to a new move. She placed her foot on my girlfriend's back and pull on the chain. No my girl was in big trouble. She tried to get comfortable in this situation but she had to admit, that she was in big trouble now. With every pressure Jiaohui put on her in pulling on the chain my, she was weaken Rice more and more. As Jiaohui grabbed the handcuffs Rice knew that this fight now got ugly. Cuffing my girls arms behind her back was a easy  thing to do for Jiaohui. I knew, if I have been there, I had stopped the fight, but this was a movie. I could do nothing that watching, what Jiaohui had in mind with my girlfriend. To be honest: Seeing my girl that helpless to the pleasure of an other girl was very hot. I often saw her with some cuffs and chains but having a girl on the end of the chain was a new dimension.
Jiaohui got some special present for my girl. She grabbed her on her hair getting her up and dragged her out of the ring and into the full tank of water. I knew what came before they stepped out of the ring. My hot girl in the water held up only by the hair. Jiaohui dunked my girls head down the surface and forced her to hold her breath as long as she can. Bubbles on the surface of the water told my that she was out of air. Jiaohui pulled her head up and ask her, if she will quit. The wet hair hanging down on the face of Rice but she didn't give. So she took another round of the drowning torture. Again she didn't quit. After some more rounds she submitted.
As the dvd was over I turned to my girl sitting next to me on the couch. She was smiling. I couldn't believe. “Why are you smiling?” I asked her. “I told you, you will like it. I know your dreams.” Yes she really knows me better than I do.
After we had a great night she told me that this was not the first fight with Jiaohui. I am locking forward, seeing her in another fight with the chinese queen. 
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!