News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

rookie/newcomer of the year poll

• 26 Replies

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
Re: rookie/newcomer of the year poll
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 04:46:04 AM »
Stands and stares at Lyanna, and then at Becca... "What shall we do ladies?" I ask with a smile as I lick my lips...
xXx

Online lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 12:33:42 AM »
Stands and stares at Lyanna, and then at Becca... "What shall we do ladies?" I ask with a smile as I lick my lips...
Oh we can do whatever you desire Kristi, won't make much of a difference since I will conquer you all the same :P

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »
Oh we can do whatever you desire Kristi, won't make much of a difference since I will conquer you all the same :P

My hands on my hips as I stare in Lyanna's eyes... "Lets forget about Becca, shall we? She knows she doesn't stand a chance against us..." I say as I lick my lips, and move towards you... I step right up into Lyanna, pressing my firm 32DD's into her girls as my face gets within inches of hers... "Your move, sweetheart..."
xXx

FawnL

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 08:23:36 PM »
I meet Steffcats in the middle of the room.

I approach her, smiling. She should be happy after I freed her from Natalia’s bonds and I put my hand in front greeting her.
- Hi Steff. – I say looking into her eyes – It looks that we are fighting each other now.-
- It looks so, bitch… - she hisses, grabbing my hand and pulling my arm.

One second later her stretched forearm connects with my neck and I am finding myself lying on the floor, looking up at the smirking woman, trying to suck some air from my opened mouth.

Steff grabs my hair and pull me back up on my feet only to send blow after blow into my soft belly, doubling me in front and then   

SMACCKKKKKK….

Her knee connecting square with my chin, throwing my head back and sending me to fly and land hard on the floor on my back, dazed and tasting blood in my mouth…..

Offline Alexandrya

• Alexandrya on Trillian. Yahoo Messenger RIP.
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »
Alex who?? Not seen her before, but looking like she does in not surprised!

Just so you remember when you wake up, dog face, I have the look of the bitch that kicked your skank ass out of this contest.
When you fight with me, win or lose, you'll know you've been in a fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 02:45:14 PM »
Nyteshade is way more attractive

Offline Alexandrya

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 02:03:58 AM »

That's EXACTLY the type of moronic comment I would expect.  What the hell does attractive have to do with fighting ability?  Idiot!

I didn't know this was a beauty contest.  I'm sorry for my outburst.  Nyteshade IS more attractive.  There, everybody happy now?  I said it.  And I'll say this too, I can still kick the shit out of her any day of the week and twice on Sunday. 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 02:27:30 AM »
only  a few days left  in the first round..still  some very close fights...anyone  can   win.....and remember   there will be  one wildcard to advance  from   the 9 ladies competing in the 3 battle royals....good luck to everyone :)
the prez tramp

Offline DeadlyM

• You ready to feel my headscissors?
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 05:49:43 AM »
Well, I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say that for my first opponents, I do admire both of them. Too bad they are going to be on the losing end after this poll is over!
You ready to mess with this cowgirl?

Offline Alexandrya

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 10:07:51 AM »

That's EXACTLY the type of moronic comment I would expect.  What the hell does attractive have to do with fighting ability?  Idiot!

I didn't know this was a beauty contest.  I'm sorry for my outburst.  Nyteshade IS more attractive.  There, everybody happy now?  I said it.  And I'll say this too, I can still kick the shit out of her any day of the week and twice on Sunday. 
she talks alot too.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Looks like I'm out, by one vote yet.  Because I'm not hot.  Oh well.  Thanks for those of you that voted for me because you believe I can fight.  (I can.)  And to those who voted against me because I'm not the hottest girl...  Thank you too.  You have to live with yourselves.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2014, 03:33:02 AM »
congratulations to all the ladies  that won their first round  groups  and advanced to the  2nd round....thank you to  the 9 other ladies that enteed this  poll..and to  all the fcf members for  your votes  interest and comments. the ladies advancing to the 2nd round

lynnapelon
funsize
jessiefights
candy girl
steffcats
wyld bytch ivy
miss.nyteshade  and
kristielynn{the wildcard winner}

thanks to these ladies
your favorite fuck toy
kyliesubmits
lilchristyclaws
deadlyM
fit officer wife
brandy fit
applelao
fawnL
alexandrya

the 2nd round begins sunday..for a twist     the 8 ladies  in the 2nd round and fcf members may choose   who they would like the 2nd round matches to be..members may look on this thread for the links to the ladies profiles  and pictures...

please post your suggestion here
the prez tramp

FawnL

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »
well..Steff took me by surprise at first, knocking me to the floor, then she pinned me there, blocking my arms and finished me seating on my face and smothering me out cold.....
she is a friend so she did not hurt me too much....
I went out, smelling her wet pussy on my mouth and nose.... .. ;)

Best luck to her on the next stages.....