News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot chics bar fight

• 6 Replies

Offline jackhammer

Hot chics bar fight
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:47:44 AM »
Danielle was a very sexy young woman who'd gained a few pounds, but she still got plenty of attention, her 5'8" frame and huge DD boobs were enhanced by her big blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair.  She was also very tough, never taking crap from anyone.  She was used to having her pick of guys and never had much in the way of competition for their advances. 

Then Sarah showed up. 

Sarah was smaller at 5'5", had brown hair, brown eyes and was also very sexy, maybe a bit more so, as she was more svelte.  Her thin waist accentuated her nice 34 C bra size.  The fact that she was a few years older didn't matter at all, she was hot.  Danielle decided she didn't like her. 

Sarah strutted in to the club with some regulars that Danielle knew and was introduced to everyone.  Right off the bat, she was asked to dance by John who'd gone out with Danielle before they broke up a few months back.  Sarah and John were having a big ol' time and Danielle resented it.  She decided to mess with them by asking John to dance.  He looked at Sarah who shrugged and he hesitantly agreed.  After a couple songs, Sarah went to cut in. 

Danielle told her to piss off.  This awkward scene could have escalated, but Sarah walked back to her drink.  When they returned, Sarah casually tossed off a line: "If you wanted John, why'd you let him go?"  Danielle was indignant "Mind your own business, you skinny little bitch!"  Sarah smiled and replied "Oh, I get it.  He probably got sick of your fat ass crushing him.  hahaha!" 

Danielle was not fat, she was fine, and Sarah was not skinny either.  But Danielle was decidedly bigger and Sarah was taking a big chance teasing her.  It appeared that Danielle could smash her if she so desired.  And now she desired.

Danielle took a wild swing and Sarah and slapped her right upside the head, knocking her to the floor.  John, who'd not caught any of this exchange, turned around as did the others in the party.  Sarah slowly picked herself up off the floor, her tight purple shirt revealing her nice, tight rack and her jeans showing that fine ass.  She rubbed her cheek.  She was obviously upset.  "You fat pig!  What the fuck?"  Danielle started toward her again, but was intercepted by bar staff.  "Outside!"  They commanded and led the two to the door.  "She started it!  I didn't do anything!" Protested Sarah.  Danielle taunted "That's right, you old cxnt!  You don't wanna go outside with me there!"  Sarah was turning red at the insult piled upon the injury.  This young bitch was not going to intimidate her.

Outside, the two faced each other and Danielle was in Sarah's face, John and another guy stepped in.  "You better run, you little bitch!"  Sarah had had enough.  "Out of the way, guys!" Sarah finally said.  They argued.  "She's gonna fuck you up, Sarah."  said John.  "Let's get it over with." Said Sarah.  "I'm not leaving and I plan on coming back here.  So let tubby get it out of her system."  Everyone was stunned at her bravery.  Even Danielle was slow to react.  "Ok, well you're still here, so now I have to kick your ass."  And Sarah didn't reply so Danielle rushed her and Sarah ducked low and Danielle missed high and Sarah took out her legs and Danielle flipped onto her back.  Sarah jumped on her stomach.  Danielle started to slap at Sarah's head, but before she could Sarah punched Danielle's big tits.  "Ahhh!" cried Danielle.  "You bitch!"  Sarah slapped Danielle in the face hard and Danielle covered her face, leaving her chest open again.  Sarah punched her tits 4 or 5 more times, until Danielle was wailing.  AHHH!  My tits!  You fucking bitch!"  She abandoned her defense and tried to slap at Sarah's head again.  She finally connected, knocking the petite hottie from her perch.   

Danielle got up and lay on top of Sarah and used her weight to pin the smaller woman down.  She grabbed Sarah's plump rack and squeezed.  "Ow!" Sarah grabbed Danielle's tits too and they groped for an advantage, grunting and cursing while Danielle remained on top.  Danielle had the advantage as she was able to grab all of Sarah's C-cup tits, while Sarah had to settle for a handful of Danielle's massive rack.  Sarah was in trouble now, the big girl was on top and had her tits in her powerful grip.  Desperately Sarah realized she'd softened Danielle up with those punches, so she squeezed what she could and twisted a bit.  Danielle shifted to get some relief and Sarah kneed her in the crotch.  Danielle cussed and rolled off holding her crotch with one hand and rubbing her left boob with the other.  Sarah cursed and adjusted her shirt.  Her chest still hurt from the squeezing.     

Sarah got to her knees a second behind Danielle and started to stand.  "Done, bitch?"  Danielle bellowed.  Sarah did not wish to continue.  But she didn't want to wimp out either.  When she didn't answer, Danielle grabbed for Sarah's hair and Sarah responded in kind.  They grappled for advantage for a bit and Danielle's size and strength helped her get Sarah in a headlock.  Sarah covered her face so, Danielle punched Sarah's rack three times and Sarah cried out with each blow. Then Danielle stuck her hand into Sarah's v-neck shirt and got hold of her right tit.  Sarah was beaten.  "You're finished, bitch"  Danielle taunted.  She squeezed and pulled Sarah's tit out of her shirt and she screamed.  Danielle pushed her to the ground and walked off.

Sarah stayed on the ground on her back writhing, she carefully slid her hurt tit back into her shirt and gently massaged her chest, as if she were cradling two cracked eggs that she didn't wish to break.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Hot chics bar fight
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »
Well done.

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:37:54 PM »
Thanks very much!

Offline petelv

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »
Excellent story.

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 09:16:54 PM »
Thanks all for the feedback.  My stories are, like all of ours I suppose, based on scenarios that I find interesting and provocative.  Thus, there are recurring themes and set-pieces that make some of them seem derivative.  I try to change things up a bit, but when I do, I usually don't like the finished product as much.  I also find that there are other authors of these stories whose work I really like, while others I don't so much.  Just some observations from a relative noob.  Long time fan, short time contributor.  I had some stories on Bitchfight UK, but that's gone now.  I may repost some of those stories, if they're not too similar.

Thanks again for reading!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 10:53:29 PM »

Great story. Please post all your stories even if you think they are repetative. Many of my stories are too, but they all have their own character.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 06:35:42 PM »
What was Danielle wearing? And part 2 please!!