News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AMAZONIA event RICH chicks and aristocracy catfighters sign up!!

• 11 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WHO would not love being one of the richest catfighting ladies in Amazonia?

The Empress rules and has great wealth.. YET many other ladies, come from wealthy families... Court intrigues, and of course catfighting!!

YET which rich beeyotch, runs or secretly rules the other wealthy, glam and diva members of Amazonian society??

If you think, you would love to live in a mansion. While showing the other ladies you are the boss of this class. By kicking their asses, in and out of posh social functions.
Catfighting in champagne and nector the height of society OR catfighting down and dirty, in the back streets...
LADIES sign up .. stake your claim, to be the top socialite catfighting rich, man stealing beeyotch of Amazonia!!

A few images to show you, what prestige in Amazonia can buy you to help motivate you..

Storm

Offline Smiling_Panther

Re: AMAZONIA event RICH chicks and aristocracy catfighters sign up!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 06:49:23 AM »
Sing me up!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 05:32:02 AM »
Maybe catfighting, while the finest in foods and drinks spills from serving trays. Maybe catfighting at an exclusive club or while shopping, at the finer establishments.

SMILING_PANTHER  ... Looks around at other well to do aristocrats... Smiling to herself, figuring any other wealthy or man stealing catfighters. She can handle them with ease. SMILING_PANTHER is Entered!!

Ladies .... anyone else feel they know what it takes. To live the posh life, while being able to kick ass catfighting other women??
If so ... if you are not scared to take this lady on .. SIGN UP/ JOIN HERE!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 11:47:39 PM »
looks fun  count me in :)
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 07:29:29 AM »
You know you have the sexiest of society .. When ...

LEXIBABE makes the scene ....  Not willing to give this chance up, with out a fight. LEXI is Entered!!

LADIES ..... looking to me, like Smiling_Panther has you all running scared ... Now with Lexibabe added as well.
Do any of you have the catfight skill and courage to challenge them??

Time running out to enter .. to stake your claim. For the wealth, position and ass kicking ability. Of the upper class in Amazonia.

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 08:06:09 AM »
Please log in me...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 12:32:48 AM »
Count me in....

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 05:53:52 AM »
As we can see ... the ladies of luxury .. like to make you wait.. before making their entrance...
The priveledges of the Amazonia socialites ....   While a few ladies made entries quickly .. YET this is why we want to see MORE of these ladies in action!!

MARLU ... She is curvy, comfy with catfighting. As well as ready to prove why she would rule the aristocracy. MARLU is Entered!!

KELIEMANESS ... Welcome Kelie first time meeting this lady ... Pleased to see she is willing to fight, for what she wants to claim as hers. KELIE is Entered!!

RAMA ... Looking to battle her way through her competition ... her girls or claws, she stands ready to rise to the top. RAMA is Entered!!

LADIES so far ... representing the elite of Amazonian catfighting society ..
SMILING_PANTHER, LEXIBABE, MARLU, KELIEMANESS, RAMA !!

If you think you have what it takes to tangle with these ladies ... Make your entry known here ... EVENT begins Saturday !!

Storm 

Offline BlackPower99

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 10:35:38 AM »
 8)  Please count me in.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 03:08:27 AM »
Time almost up to join in ..... This begins saturday .... SO from now until I come back in to start the event.. LAST chance to join in!!

BLACKPOWER99 ...  Sleek, confident, and willing to fight for victory against other catfighters. BLACKPOWER99 is Entered!!

Any other ladies... if interested you need to join now!!

Storm

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 09:28:14 PM »
I am in, too.....great idea
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 10:52:54 PM »
ENTERED in time ...

SASHAFIGHT ... Sasha struts confidently ... checking out her competition before saying ohhh yeah I am in..  SASHAFIGHT is Entered!!

CLAUDIA39 ... Showing style, and some playful and naughty looks. She is not intimidated by the rest, so joins in for the catfight. CLAUDIA is Entered!!

LADIES ... sign ups closed .....  NEXT poll will begin shortly!!

Storm