News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hewitt & Chabert vs Christensen & McCurdy (Match)

• 2 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Hewitt & Chabert vs Christensen & McCurdy (Match)
« on: August 26, 2014, 12:05:13 AM »
{alt}
Erika Christensen

{alt}
Jennette McCurdy

The battle had not gone well for the veteran team.  Perhaps Jennifer and Lacey had come into this match over-confident, or perhaps they simply weren't the dominant tag team then once were.  Or maybe, Erike and Jennette were simply better than them.  Whatever the reason, Hewitt and Chabert had been on the defensive in this Tornado Tag Match almost from the opening bell.  It didn't help the brunettes that having all four women in the ring at the same time blunted Jen and Lacey's skill and tagging in and out in ways that best conserved their strengths.  It also meant that this was, for all intents and purposes, a brawl, and Christensen and McCurdy were much more adept at brawling than their opponents.

Now, it looked as if the end was nearing for the "Party of Four"; in one corner was Jennifer, arms slung over the top ropes.  Erika, standing on the bottom ropes for leverage, was pressing her bosom into the face of her rival, and in this contest of the 36D's, the blonde was proving superior as she smothered Hewitt into semi-consciousness.  Finally she jumped down from her perch and let the limp body of her victim slide down the turnbuckles until she landed with a thump on her butt.  Grabbing Jen by the ankles, Christensen then planted her right boot atop the heaving chest of her fallen foe, symbolically conquering Hewitt's fabled breasts as the referee counted to 1...2...3!  Christensen then dismissively began rolling Jennifer over and over with her foot, until she rolled her under the ropes, where the badly stunned brunette crashed in a heap to the arena floor with an agonized moan.

But that was not the end of the battle!  By the rules of the match, so long as the other two combatants were will in action, the bout continued, but Erika was now free to help Jennette...not that the younger blonde seemed to need any assistance.  She had also slung her adversary into a corner, and with Chabert's limp arms holding her upright over the ropes, Jennette was maliciously balled her fists and was pounding away at Lacey's rack, hammering the soft flesh with hooks and uppercuts as tears rolled down the sobbing brunette's face.  Realizing she had assistance now, Jennette halted her punching, grabbed Chabert by the hair, and whipped her out of the corner toward Christensen.  The larger blonde caught Lacey and applied a Full Nelson to hold her in place.  Then, with a wicked gleam in her eye and a smirk on her lips, McCurdy launched her patented Superkick, aiming her foot directly toward the chin of her victim.

Unfortunately for Jennette and Erika, things did not work out exactly as planned.  Not believing Chabert to be capable of even attempting an escape, Chistensen had not locked her Nelson on very tightly.  Thus, at the last possible instant, Lacey sprang to life, dropping down and pulling free of the hold.  That left Jennette's kick with no place to go but Erika, and the sole of her boot slammed into her unsuspecting jaw, sending her soaring backward until she landed on the canvas, glassy eyed and badly dazed.

Startled and confused by this rapid turn of events, McCurdy dropped her guard, which gave Lacey all of the opening she needed.  Lunging forward, she wrapped her arms around Jennette's waist, holding the blonde's body tight against hers, and executed one of her own specialized finishers, the Crotch Rocker.  Lifting Jennette up, she then swiftly brought her back down, slamming the hapless girl's groin into her knee for a Front Atomic Drop.  The impact then help hoist the screeching blonde up and over for a Belly to Belly Suplex.  Chabert then rolled her up in a small package, and as McCurdy's legs bicycled in the air as she tried to power out, the referee made his three count, and the match was officially over.

On her knees, head hung low and obscured by her tangled mane of chestnut hair, Lacey's whole body trembled as she panted for breath.  Meanwhile, Jennifer painfully climbed back into the ring and went over to the ref.  "Call it," she rasped, and the official took Hewitt by the hand and raised it up to signal the victory.  Looking up, fire blazed in Lacey's eyes and her face darkened with rage.  She jumped to her feet, grabbed Jen's upheld wrist, and yanked her arm down.  "No!" she hissed.  "This is MY victory, not yours!"  Taken aback, Hewitt answered with no small confusion, "But...we're a team.  It's our win."

Seething, Chabert unleashed a torrent of furious words.  "What the hell were you doing in this match, except getting your ass kicked?  I'm the one who beat them!  In fact, it seems as if I've been the one winning all of our matches lately...and I'm sick of carrying your holier-than-thou ass!"

Now anger washed over Jennifer's face and she responded sharply, "You're overly emotional...we'll discuss this later."

But the younger woman would have none of it.  "Oh, giving orders to me again?  You've been doing that for fifteen years, and I'll tell you something," punctuating her words by poking Jen in the chest with her finger.  "I am sick and tired of being the junior partner in this team!  From now on, I call the shots!"

Utterly stunned by her partner's irate words, Hewitt's mouth opens, but she can't find the words to reply.  Instead, without even thinking about it, she gives a sharp slap across Lacey's face.

Shocked by the slap, mouth wide open and eyes blazing with hatred, Chabert backhands Jennifer across the face, then shoves her back into the nearest corner.  Then, as if unleashing years' worth of pent-up anger and humiliation, she began to level a flurry of brutal Judo Chops to her erstwhile partner's chest, Jennifer nearly wilting under the withering onslaught.

Next, she pulls Hewitt out on wobbly legs by the hair, pushes her over in order to tuck her head between Lacey's thighs, wraps her arms around Jen's waist, and nails her with a Sitdown Piledriver.  This knocks whatever steam Hewitt still had left in her out, leaving her for all intents and purposes unconscious.  Climbing back up to her feet, Lacey demands a microphone, wanting the television cameras to capture her final words, so that Jennifer will know them when she returns to the land of the waking.  "Consider yourself fired," she venomously snarls to the spread=eagled brunette at her feet.  "Oh, and I quit, too!  And if you're ever stupid enough to step into a ring with me again, it'll be for your retirement match!"  She then throws the mic down, steps out of the ring, and stalks back up the aisle amid as many boos as cheers.

{alt}
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Lacey Chabert

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: Hewitt & Chabert vs Christensen & McCurdy (Match)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 09:17:13 PM »
Thx for that one! Lacey rocks as usual  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Hewitt & Chabert vs Christensen & McCurdy (Match)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 02:16:55 PM »
very good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt