News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Youth vs. experience: carson19 (newbie) against tanya_cats (veteran)

• 4 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Confident newcomer carson19 has challenged veteran tanya_cats to an all-out rough wrestling match.

carson19 (23 years old, 5ft6 125lbs 34d ):

(Hey carson19... it looks like you've edited your profile picture display settings to limit the gallery to buddies only, and now no one can see the pic of you I was using for this poll......)
{alt}

tanya_cats (36 years old, 5'5 130ish 36d):

{alt}

It's on!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:12:37 AM by Depicticus »

Offline petelv

• God Member
Re: Youth vs. experience: carson19 (newbie) against tanya_cats (veteran)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:13 PM »
I voted for Carson 19.

Offline luvsubmission

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »
This is a great matchup. I vote for Carson. Tanya underestimates her opponent as she toys around with the newbie in the beginning which lead to a mistake and Carson makes Tanya pay for her mistake.

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 06:11:38 AM »
Hey carson19... it looks like you've edited your profile picture display settings to limit the gallery to buddies only, and now no one can see the pic of you I was using for this poll...

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 08:09:18 PM »
Hehe well... I'm not sure whether this is a first or not, but after initially challenging tanya_cats to this match and requesting that this poll be started to decide the results, it would appear that carson19 has herself fled the contest in abject terror and completely removed her account! Though it was likely for another reason rather than to escape the walloping she was beginning to take here, I'd have to presume that finishes things and dictates a locking of the votes from this point, no?

Those rookies... no staying power I tell ya! ;)