News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MEMBER'S REQUEST REMATCH - GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS. BBWBARBIEDOLL88

• 20 Replies

Offline skydog4393

MEMBER'S REQUEST REMATCH - GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS. BBWBARBIEDOLL88
« on: August 26, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »
(Original Bout)
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38675.0.html

A draw in a wrestling match can evoke one of two feelings.  #1- A feeling of pride, knowing that you gave 110% against an equal opponent, and #2 - A feeling of animosity, thinking that you had the win in the bag until something or other ended the match.  Since their first meeting on March 14, 2014, GrappleGirl84 (Cyndi) and BBWBardieDoll88 (Trish) have had that feeling of animosity toward one another.  "I had Trish worn down to nothing in that match.  If the stupid bell hadn't rung, I would have pinned her", stated Cyndi.  "Cyndi knew she was losing and had nothing left.  That's why she ran out of the ring from me at the end.  A few more minutes, and my arm would have been raised in victory", countered Trish.

The promoter finally asked both ladies if they would like a rematch and both readily agreed.  This time, however with no time limit, no DQ, and pins or submissions to count in or out of the ring.  A referee will be present only to make a 3 count or hear a submission from either wrestler.  And with that, I'll allow the girls to introduce themselves and begin the rematch.  To the FCF members: The battle begins.  To the ladies:  Good luck to both !!!

Offline petelv

• God Member
Re: MEMBER'S REQUEST REMATCH - GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS. BBWBARBIEDOLL88
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »
I voted for Grapple girl.

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 02:40:02 AM »
I enter the ring brimming with confidence. I STILL believe I would have owned that pudgy cow if we had just a little more time. I am wearing my favorite yellow and black kini, barefoot, hair in two ponytails - some would call them pigtails but I have so much hair!

I take my corner, ready to get as rough and nasty as necessary to put away my opponent. Blood? Maybe! Yeah she's got those legs and some pretty good experience but she may be out cold when I'm done. Screw pins and submissions!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 04:44:53 AM »
No way CJ loses this. She will soften Trish up, make her suffer and put her away.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 05:19:54 AM »
Momma Joanie would know.  ;-)

I enter the ring very motivated. I am ready physically and mentally and regardless of what Trish does I am going to stand up to her.

I am wearing my lucky red bikini, am barefoot and my hair is in pigtails - I am so cute, admit it (and strong too)!

The bell sounds and I move out of my corner with purpose, circling my heavier opponent.

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 06:53:07 AM »
I bet this one is going to be close. So nicely matched and may the best woman win.

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 04:16:25 PM »
The chubbette looks pretty intense -I'll change that in short order. As she approaches I raise my arms and move in for a collar and elbow lockup. Time to show her whose boss. We slam together, each making sounds of big effort and set our legs and feet. Pushing my 165 pounds forward, I'm going to put her in the ropes right now. Straining, scuffling my feet - but she doesn't move. SHIT!!

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
We lock up and the struggle begins. Trish is about to find out that I mean business this time. I don't give an inch in the collar and elbow and staying low, my own very strong legs go to work, slowly moving the heavier blonde backward. I think I hear her mutter "oh shit!" as she is powerless to stop me. I am aiming her back for the corner she just left and if I get her there I can guarantee I'm not going to be pleasant!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 01:10:11 AM »
Very glose fight.... I think end in draw
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
The fireplug gets a quick advantage with a burst of "speed" if you can call it that and I find myself being backed up toward my corner. She is definitely intense and I have to counter, so I sidestep and twist hard to my left hoping to spin my opponent into the corner she wants me in. Two can play the corner game and I play it quite well!

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 04:42:25 PM »
I get "Barbie" moving, headed for that corner and certain punishment when she twists those hips and whips me back first into the corner. I take thew top buckle pad right between the shoulder blades and the wind is knocked out of me, unable to pull in any air. My head snaps back, piggies flying - "where did that skill and power come from??" I ask myself. Settling in the corner, trying to get my bearings, not breathing, but more gasping in shallow gulps.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
Too close to call!  Excellent match up.  And Skydog, I love the pic of Spice Williams and Dodi that you've posted in your space.  I have that match on tape. 

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 07:24:16 AM »
Wow.  I've already seen both of these ladies tie up the votes 3 times so far.  this should be a good one

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:43 AM »
I've got some skills - don't let the blonde hair fool you. As I thrust CJ into the corner, I follow closely, wanting to do more damage. No sooner does she take the buckles in her back, I lower my right shoulder and run it into her "less than 30" gut. It puts up a little resistance but the second shoulder block and the third just keep going deeper. Feeling pretty proud of myself, I stand tall in front of my sagging nemesis, raise my right hand and slap it down onto the tops of her breasts. I do believe that will leave a mark!

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 05:54:44 AM »
Repeated shoulders to the tummy and a stiff slap to the twins and I'm hurting. I am starting to sweat already, the pace and roughness starting to add up. My strong legs even feel weakened and she hasn't touched them. With Trish standing right in front of me I could retreat down the ropes or . . . lean back in the corner, whip my legs up and wrap them around her core and squeeze. The look of satisfaction disappears in a flash and becomes one of torture.