News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF: Border Division 1 Bracket 3

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 1 Bracket 3
« on: August 27, 2014, 06:44:05 PM »
After a week of polling the fans feel Olivia Wilde is the favorite to win the first bracket.
The 16 announced fighters and 8 fights announced thus far will be
Ashley Greene vs. Ashley Benson
Troian Bellisario vs.  Olivia Wilde 
Victoria Justice vs. Lyndsy Fonseca
Lindsay Lohan vs. Eliza Taylor

Nina Dobrev vs. Naya Rivera
Genesis Rodriguez vs. Margot Robbie
Jordan Hayes vs. Amber Heard
Rose Leslie vs. Jennifer Lawrence

Now it is time to announce the next four fights
Aubrey Plaza vs. Jena Malone
Allison Williams vs. Miley Cyrus
Janet Montgomery vs. Audrina Patridge
Lindsey Morgan vs Leighton Meester

Now comments:
{alt}
free image upload  “Jena fights like me, I fight like Jena... We’re both going to end up badly hurt but Jena will hurt more than me.”

{alt}
uploading images “Fuck Aubrey Im going to straight up fuck her up.  I’ve heard how vicious she can get well we had words in the past.  True story she’s left me laying I left her laying.  Now one on one I’m going to beat her up an enjoy every second of it.”

{alt}
upload image online “We both were raised in the world of fame I am not a media whore well heck I’m not a whore.  I’ve had two previous fight both of which I almost had the win this time… This time I’m winning”

{alt}
how to screen capture  “I’m going to hurt this gal and no matter whats I gots to do I’m going to get at Emma Watson.  Its all about Emma and those in my way will find out exactly how far I’m willing to go in order to win then when I face Emma again its all about humiliation for her.”

{alt}
free jpeg images “I see Aubrey is in this bracket, interesting… Very interesting we fought twice and it was back and forth with me winning each fight. After the last, Rose listen to me you red headed cowardice bitch.  You jump when I’m hurt and drunk you beat me nearly to death.  I will find you I will hurt you, I will make you cry.  I will make your body a message of don’t make me angry.  Rose I hate you and the thought of you what you did to me and what I’m going to do to you… Audrina you better hope I don’t take any of this anger out on you.”

{alt}
photo hosting sites “No woman here is worth fearing, Janet’s had battles that turne to wars.  One against Aubrey Plaza and I’m sure Aubrey wishes to fight her again.  Here’s the bad news it won’t happen here cause I’m putting Janet down.”

{alt}
imgurl  “I was in soaps, General Hospital to be exact.  I trained and picked the brain of Kelly Monaco every day.  When you have someone like that you take advantage.  I’ve trained the stand up hitting heavy bags and I’m ready to be here I’m ready to win this.  Its not about Kelly Monaco and making her proud, it isn’t about being the best of the 100 its about being the woman who wins it all and if that scares Leighton it should.”

{alt}
upload pics  “I’ve fought just about everyone and win as much as I lose.  Since this is a tournament I’m going to do what I do, get the bitch down wrap my legs around her watch all kinds of strong egotistical women slowly realize they have to submit to Leighton Meester