News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I have been fantasizing about my wife Laura having a fight with another woman fo

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Dear Mistress Vicky,
As you know I have been fantasizing about my wife Laura having a fight with another woman for many years now. My wife is a beautiful, 43 years old brunette. She’s 5’5”, 155 lbs, 36DD. She has a little roll of flab around her belly, but she has a sexy ass and legs and guys are always checking her out. She has a very tough attitude and she’s always bossing people around. She did slap another woman once, but with her cocky, confident attitude I cannot believe she isn’t slapping it out with other women all the time.

We got a new bar maid at the local bar we go to with all of our friends. Magee is a sexy, but small red head, 5’2”, 115 lbs? very beautiful face and a tight 34C-24-34? body with a really tight ass and sexy legs. Magee is 22 years old and she seems to be very nice except with my wife. It started the first night Magee worked at the bar and she was talking to me. Magee noticed Laura giving her dirty looks and asked me if that is my wife and said she looks pissed. My wife was angry and pissed off, but I think more jealous that this hot young woman was paying so much attention to me and in the car she warned me that this skinny little slut better keep away from me or she will smack the shit out of her.
It has been about 4 weeks since Magee started working there and at first it was my wife always giving Magee dirty looks and talking under her breath and whispering to her girlfriends. Then one night it happened. Magee had brought me my drink and Laura was sitting at a table with a couple of her girlfriends. Magee had her back to Laura and Magee was raising up on her toes and very flirtatiously playing with her hair and smiling. Next thing I knew Laura and her girlfriends we there to confront Magee. My wife grabbed Magee’s shoulder and she spun her around saying “You flirtatious little slut, what do you think you’re doing with my husband.” Magee’s face turned red and she says, “You better never put your hands on me again you stupid old bitch, or I’ll,” but Laura’s friends are making noises and egging her on right away and Laura slapped Magee hard across her face. Magee’s lips split open and a little blood trickled from her lips. Laura’s girlfriends were screaming, “strip her, strip the whore.”

Now everyone in the bar is in a circle cheering and Laura grabbed Magee’s blouse and she ripped it off of her. Magee is now standing there in front of everyone in her sexy white bra and now the crowd really started to cheer. Laura’s girlfriends we smiling and cheering and Laura was all worked up now and she was screaming, “You skinny little slut, you’re going to be very sorry you started trouble with me, I’m going to,” but before Laura can finish the sentence Magee sent her right fist smashing hard, uppercut into Laura’s jaw. You can hear Laura’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swung up and back. Magee pounded her right in her stomach. My wife lost all her air and she bent over holding her aching belly.

Magee grabbed Laura’s hair and she pulled her head up and then she shoves it back down as she raised her right knee and “bang,” Laura’s jaw bounced right off of Magee’s knee. My wife was stood straight up and then she spun halfway around in a circle swaying on her wobbly legs. I went to break up the fight, I didn’t really want to see my wife get hurt, but a few big guys grabbed me and held me back. Magee ripped my wife’s blouse off from the back. Then she grabbed my wife’s bra and she unclasped it and my wife’s huge bra fell to the floor. The crowd was screaming at the sight of Laura’s huge DDs.  Magee grabbed Laura’s shoulder and she spun her back around to face her again. My wife had this dazed and confused look on her face. Magee started slapping Laura’s big tits with both of her hands and Laura’s big tits were bouncing and slapping into each other. I could see one of my wife’s girlfriends begging Magee to let her go and the other one had tears streaming down her face.

Laura started begging Magee to let her go, but Magee said she was going to teach Laura a lesson. She screamed, “Tell everyone that I’m going home with you and your husband and that I’m going to fuck your husband.” Tears started rolling from Laura’s eyes and she cried out, “Oh no, please.” Magee punched my wife hard in her stomach and Laura collapsed to her hands and knees crying like a baby and she started telling everyone “Magee is going home with me and Lou and she’s going to fuck Lou, she’s going to fuck my husband.” 
Lou

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Great story... just my type... :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline jackhammer

Yes, very nice!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Short and sweet !!!

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Again would love to see what happens what she does to Lou and the wife at home!!  :o :o :o :o

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

We would love for you to continue the story!!!!!!!