News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Natalia vs Emily <{Hardcore I-Quit match}>

• 32 Replies

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Natalia vs Emily <{Hardcore I-Quit match}>
« on: August 29, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »
I have to say, I'm incredibly lucky to not only have met Natalia, but also to have the pleasure of going against her in the same week. Neither of us were expecting this beauty of a contest, and since we started up pretty late (around 9'ish my time), we thought we would just go at it for 3 hours, and ended up stretching it for 2 extra hours. It just shows how much fun we were having, and not wanting to stop or slow down a bit!

I've gotta say I was pretty fortunate to have won, but I have no doubt that she was probably taking it easy on me. Anyways, kudos for the wonderful fight Natalia, and I hope to fight you again, and pretty damn soon you tough, tough nutjob! <3

I hope you ladies and gentlemen out there enjoy it.

XoXo ~*M*~

==========================================

First off, the gorgeous Natalia (in her actual glorious costume for the match y'all!)

{alt}

==========================================

And then, there is moi! Not really my outfit for the match, because I came up with it on the fly, but close enough!

{alt}

nataliakitten: The underground arena is small but filled up to capacity. Everybody that is in the know has been wanting to see this hardcore match for the championship belt. The Tokyo audience is thrilled even if the final is going to be fought by two foreigners, after I eliminated the last Japanese girl left in brutal fashion a week ago. I am still a bit sore from that fight but supremely confident that I can win this bout tonight and be proclaimed the Hardcore champ. The title and the big purse that awaits the winner will surely make up for all the pain I will have to endure tonight, and considering this will be an 'I Quit' match, I know there is going to be a lot of pain.

I cannot help being a bit nervous despite my confidence, and I am taking deep breathes to calm myself while I look at myself in the mirror and adjust my makeup and attire. Even when heading to a brutal no holds barred war I want to look my best. For tonight I chose something I think will appeal the Japanese fans, a punky schoolgirl outfit, with an extremely short plaid skirt that does a rather poor job to hide my pink panties. Black stockings up to my thighs and wrestling short boots on my legs. A big shiny belt holds my skirt in place  making my belly button all the more noticeable as the white buttoned blouse is short enough to leave a lot of my taut tummy bare for all to see. A mock tie hangs from my neck and the black fingerless glove on my left hand identifies me as a member of the 'rudo' faction.

I lick my glossy pink lips and blow myself a kiss, still feeling butterflies in my belly and when someone knocks on the door telling me it is my turn to go in I feel a shiver run up and down my spine. I take a deep breath and head to the entrance area. Feur Feur by Rammstein begins to sound on the arena and the fans go insane knowing that I am coming. A shower of light illuminates me as I enter the arena, smiling brightly and posing for the fans. I walk down the aisle towards the ring, trying not to pay much mind to all the weapons, tables, chairs and trash cans dotting the place, and focus on playing to the fans, flirty and mischievously, blowing kisses and winking to the cute ones until I reach the the ring.

I climb up the stairs and double over, letting everybody catch a glimpse of my panties as I slide inside the ring. Quickly moving to each of the four corners, climbing them up to raise my arms, trying to pop up the crowd to cheer for me.

Emily: A little smile plays on my face, checking myself out in the mirror, my hands softly braiding my hair that is pretty much dyed almost entirely in bright pink for this tournament to keep those Japs happy. The pink bangs curling over my forehead cutely, almost touching my eyebrows, with a natural colored glossy lipstick, that I used the tip of my mascara pen to create tiny dots on, for a little sparkle effect. My colors designed to be bright, and make my eyes look even larger than they are, for the whole manga image, taking a lot of my outfit inspiration today from DoA's Ayane. A black sleeveless leather vest, open from the sides all the way to my waist, and with such a plunging neckline it not only shows my purple sports bra, but also my pierced navel.

Black tight leather pants hug my legs, their tops not really showing thanks to the long vest frills, my feet fitted into my shin-high wrestling boots that I spray painted black myself, to fit the whole sexy ninja visage. Two thin straps of my purple thong peek shyly over the hips of my pants, showing through the side opening of my vest, just to hike up over my hips. I smile at myself, and reach up with a black scrunchie and tie my hair up by the middle of my skull and curl it to let my bright blonde/pink tresses stream down in a loose ponytail down my back. I hear the music playing, making my heart beat harder, but I still smile and purse my lips blowing myself a kiss in the mirror, I playfully whisper; "Showtime!"

I get up and walk to the door, my tall 5'8" pushed up two extra inches thanks to the thick rubber soles of my boots, and I reach opening the door, to see the fat arm of one of the promoters swinging in the air, aiming to knock on the door, but accidentally bumping into my left breast, and my eyes widen, seeing his face turn all colors of the rainbow, backing off and bowing, exploding in a flurry of Japanese words, clearly apologizing. And I actually laugh, getting worried that the poor guy would pull out a katana and execute himself in the infamous seppuku/hara-kiri style, but I just glance down at my cleavage peeking through the widely opened vest and bra, adjusting it and I say in the little bit of Japanese that I know; "Sore wa daijōbudesu!!"

Hoping that the message came out alright, but his face turns in relief, before rolling his fat body down the hall, as I strut behind him, hearing Rammstein's music fade, and the crowd's roar calming down, and I lift up my chin, smiling, waiting for my theme entrance;, and moments soon, the music of Oomph's "On Course" start to roll down the ridiculously powerful sound system, and I rush out, my feet lightly tapping the steel steps emerging into the arena, my right arm up in the air, waving with a huge smile on my face to the lucky lucky crowd.

Natalia: My music fades away and I feel electrified by it and the crowd’s reaction. I feel ready to destroy whomever dares to get in the ring with me. And then your song starts and the crowd gets loud again. My heart skips a beat when I see you entering all pumped up. I had seen you before but only in vids, having you in the flesh and ready to lock up with me is completely different. I can't help noticing that you are taller than my 5'6", you look very strong and....gorgeous. The crowd seems to love you but I still think I got a better reception from them than you. Not that it will matter much once we get down to business. My heart begins to race and I feel a drop of cold sweat running down my spine. I have fought bigger girls than you.

I have beat bigger girls than you, I keep telling myself trying to push out of my mind all doubts and fears. Yet the butter flies in my belly don't stop dancing. My eyes stay locked on you as I watch you up and down admiring you like a predator admires its prey, or so I like to think. My attention is finally drawn away from you by the referee yelling something at me in Japanese. I have no idea what he means but he instructs me to raise my arms and then proceeds to check me. As if I would be carrying a weapon when there are so many around the ring to choose from. Once he is finished he moves to do the same with you. I bounce from one leg to the other so anxious to get into action. The air in the arena feels heavy and hot and I can tell they spent almost as much in lights as they did in sound.

The referee then steps to the side and gives us some last instructions that I don't really care about, showing one of the microphones in which you will scream your submission, and then shows up the championship belt, raising it up over his head so the fans can cheer. I smile nodding. That is what I came for and that gold, and the prize money, are coming with me tonight. The ref then turns around and calls for the bell

DING DING DING!

I immediately jump out of my corner getting in a classic wrestling stance, lowering my hips, spreading my legs a bit to have better balance, my hands in front of me ready to lock up with you, looking you in the eyes with a mischievous smile in my lovely lips

Emily: Prancing to the ring down the rather short hallway, I practically skip with a huge, toothpaste-commercial smile, making sure to point at the few Canadian or Australian flags the fans are raising and waving, blowing them kisses, or banging at them with my fingers while winking. Yeah, the ones with Canadian flags have it wrong, but who cares, they still tried, and that's all that counts, am I right or am I right?? But once we get to the ring and I slide between the second and third rope, do I finally take notice of my opponent.

My blue eyes widening, looking up and down at you, with the ferocious glare you give me and the whole 'I am going to eat your babies glare', and I chuckle, raising my arms up and letting the referee check me, or actually grope me if we want to get technical, purring at you;

"Easy there tiger, don't get all freaky on me..." Then I crack a little chuckle to try and shake your confidence a bit.

More gibberish from the referee, but I don't bother much, I walk to the corner, pressing my back to it and sliding my arms over the ropes, clutching them, and slowly bend my knees, crouching and stretching my arms, shoulders and back, until my ass almost touches the back of my boots, a focused look in my eyes and hearing the bell ring, and the ref moving out of the way. You, coming up to the middle, looking all serious and stuff, your hands up in the air, fingers twitching.

Really??? A finger lock-up?? That bitch trippin' or what?? I think to myself, my smirk still on my face before I push off my crouch coming at you, but not with palms to meet yours, but actually with the tip of my right boot flying straight into that pretty pretty belly button of yours!

"EAT DIRT CHIKITA!"

Natalia: Your attitude annoys me to no end, entering the ring as if you didn't cared and acting all cool as if this didn't meant a thing, clearly not showing me any kind of respect. But as much as it angers me I do my best to not show it. I know that is exactly what you want and that you are trying to get on my nerves. I've been described many times as hot blooded but you are still far from getting in my head. I answer teasing you back, smiling to you almost friendly, looking at you with flirty eyes as I lick my lips and blow you too a kiss.

You get out of your corner and come directly to me, not bothering to get in a combat stance or anything. I see your kick coming and quickly jump back, thinking I should be able to avoid it but soon find out that your legs are longer than I thought. "UGHH!" I groan, grimacing in pain, more shocked by the fact that you reached me than by the hit. Still the tip of your boot feels sharp and deep enough to make me stagger back and double over a bit. I can hear the fans roaring, cheering the first attack and my face blushes a bit feeling both embarrassed and angered by the fact you managed to hurt me before I hurt you.

Emily: Moving in fast and hot, I don't bother much with your antics and crappy fingerlock. That bitch was probably going to sucker me with a kick or a knee anyways, if not, then she's too dumb to be here in this final match. I see you moving back, but still my long limb catches your tummy, not as powerfully as I hoped, but still enough to fold you over, and I quickly slam my boot heavily to the canvas again, moving in fast, hearing the ROAR of the crowd.

"What did I say bitch?? That you're gonna eat dirt, right??"

And my hands quickly reach up for your dark tresses, slipping my fingers into them. And I can't deny the puurrfect sensation of silk slipping against my fingers. Is this bitch a Shampoo model or something?? Ah well, her career there is going to end pretty soon after....

And with my grip on your hair I take two huge steps to the back, pulling you violently by your hair and whipping around, trying to take you off your feet and spin you around a whole 180 degrees before kicking my own boots up off the canvas, spreading my legs wide and dropping, both you and me, and while my tight cushiony bum goes to the bouncy canvas, I try to let you kiss with a hairpulling face-buster!

Natalia: I try to react quickly and get back up straight and in fighting condition before you do anything else, but you waste no time to be all over me and soon I feel your fingers sinking into my silky raven black hair to grab a firm hold of it. I grit my teeth and brace myself as I know pain is coming.  My hands move up to grab your wrists and ease a bit the pain and that proves to be the best thing I could have done. "AIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!" I scream aloud as my scalp burns in pain when you yank my hair viciously, making the fans roar in approval.

I panic as my feet leave the canvas, feeling like flying for a couple of seconds before we go down, you on your butt and me on my tits and face first. "UGHHHHH!" I groan, the whole ring trembles a bit with the impact. My perky Cs, crashing hard on the canvas and a split second later my face crashes on the poorly cushioned mats. The impact makes me think that these assholes could have spent less in the sound and lights system and a little more on padding their ring.

I roll to my side after bouncing from the mats, my face twisted in a mask of pain, one hand holding my cute nose and lips that are burning in pain after the kiss to the dirty mats, and with my other arm I hug my breasts, trying to make them stop bouncing and hurt under my bra and blouse

Emily: A huge roar fills the little arena, fans jumping to their feet, the announcer screaming some stray of bullet words through the microphone and speakers... GOSH these Japs know how to have fun, and appreciate great moves. I let my ego expand, watching you wiggle and roll to the side, clutching your face and boobies, and I quickly curl my legs and roll my body to the ropes, over and over until I slip from under the bottom rope and drop my feet to the hard floor outside. Is this concrete?? WHAT THE FUCK??
I make a mental note to die before falling off those ropes, but while keeping a hawk eye on you and your recovery, I bend down and pull the apron up, reaching under the ring, my hand shuffling through items, over and over. Some crazzzzyyy shit down there. I swear I saw a fucking flame-thrower. Jesus Christ!!

My hands ignoring the bizarre crap and I settle for a trash can, pulling it and throwing it over the ropes to land with a clank on the canvas, smiling at you, as I bend down again, reaching and finding my favorite, favorite item... A kendo stick!! Chuckling I slide it under my left armpit and walk around the ring, still looking at you, not sure if you still hurting, or playing possum, but coming up from the corner out of the ring, I drop my stick to the ground and reach with my long arms into the ring.

Each arm going around one side of the large metal ring post, feeling it press against my cushiony boobies, my hands wrapping around your ankles, feeling your boots under my fingers, and I PULL hard with everything I have, trying to slide your body towards me, and drive the metal post into your cutesy pie pink panty covered pussy!

Natalia: My vision was left a bit blurry after that hit to my nose. I rub my nose with one hand and check that it isn't broken or anything. Then I look up to see where you are and catch you leaving the ring, surely to pick up something to hurt me. I decide to take the time you use to pick up a weapon to recover my senses, the pain in my tits slowly dying down, although my nipples have hardened from the impact. My mouth still feels like stinging but that doesn't worries me much. My scalp is probably hurting the worse but I don't try to think too much about it or how you make have loosened some locks of my luscious hair.

I wince as I hear the trash can falling not too far away from me. I turn my head to look at you over my shoulder and see you grabbing a kendo stick. This is going to get very ugly very quickly I think. I wait for you to get in the ring, not wanting to move until you are in striking distance but then you seem to change your plan and drop the kendo stick to reach into the ring. I feel you grabbing my ankles and quickly start to kick them, freeing my right ankle just in time as you start to push me towards the post.

I gasp as you drag me on the mats but only from one leg, allowing me to roll to the side, saving my pussy from a world of pain and leaving me in perfect position to try to strike back. "Fuck you whore!" I yell as I double up my free leg, raising my knee close to my chest and then push the foot with all the power my toned dancer legs allow me, aiming to hit your cute face with the hell to get you away from me.

Emily: Okay, I took my sweet, sweet ass time there, and that's really not a smart thing to do. But again, you looked like such a cute helpless kitten, falling for my kick and face buster, and to be frank, I was trying to do you a favor and finish you quickly. But I seemed to forget that you too made it to the finals, and you couldn't have lucked your way here. And I find that immediately when you yank your right leg out of my grip, and I gasp, my right arm coming up and I expect you to kick against the post to push your body in, and thrust me into the metal pillar.

But I guessed wrong, completely wrong, and as I press my right forearm against the pole, bracing for your other leg to snap forwards and pull me in, your right foot flies in towards me, and thank GOD my forearm was up, or that thick boot would have smushed my pretty face to bits. But still....

"AAAGHHHAAAAHHH!! GGGGGSSHHHHHHHHH!!! TSSSHHHH!!!"

The sounds are mixed up in my head, some are from the crowd roaring, some are from my own forearm that took the brunt of the kick, but still flung back to strike me in the face, just above the bridge of my nose, and somewhat from the buzz coming from the speakers with something crazy excited. But where am I? I don't really know, all I know is that there is some freaking harsh pain on my back, causing me to yelp before sliding to the floor, collapsing on my ass, my body thrusting back into the padded barrier surrounding the ring, and sinking down to the floor against it, shaking my head and blinking, wondering if someone took the number of that bus that hit me.

Natalia: You manage to block my kick with your forearm but it still has the desired effect of making you let go my foot and stunning you a little bit. I try to move quickly, to avoid making the same mistake you did. We have only been in this fight for a minute and my opinion of you has gone from 'rival' to 'crazy beast'. I push myself closer to the ropes and, grabbing the bottom one, I slide out of the ring, not caring if my skirt flies up for a few seconds, showing my panties to the fans and the cameras filming this for the internet.

My boots land in the concrete and I feel a shiver run down my spine, not liking one bit the lack of padding here and even less how little time elapsed in this fight before we were out of the ring. The fans and the commentators on the other hand seem to love it as they are going wild. I look at you laying on your butt with your back into the barrier and can't help but smile. My grin grows even wider when I notice the kendo stick that someone left there on the floor. I double over to pick the stick, flashing my panties to the fans behind me and, ignoring their wolf whistles and cat calls, move with the weapon towards you.

holding the stick with both hands like the sword it is supposed to be I walk to you licking my lips, trying to pick a good target and finally decide to go for your left knee. I stand by your side and raise the stick over my head and then swing it down as if I was going to cut a head, aiming for your knee instead

Emily: I lay there, dizzy, gasping and holding my face in pain with both hands, cupping my nose, feeling the tears streaming from my eyes, still not sure if it is broken, which it ain't, but I'm still super freaked out about it. My abs tightening, showing from the long V-cut on my vest, my boobs perked up from the bra cups. I don't even notice you coming. The curtain of tears blocking everything, the crowd roaring making me oblivious to the heavy, thud-thud-thud of footsteps coming closer to me.
And it's a bit sad that my first alert is nothing but the scream of the announcer saying 'something-something-something-in-Japanese-Kendo-something-something-Kendo-Kendo-Kendooooooooohhhh!!' And then...

WHACKKKKKK!!!

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!! FUUUUCCKIING HEELLLLLLLLLLL!!"

I scream in pain, forgetting my face, curling my left leg back to me, my knee exploding from the horrible pain, my hands cupping and protecting the joint, my ass bouncing off the ground and rolling to my right side in pain, my legs thrashing through thin air.

Natalia: Definitively my sword-wielding technique needs a lot of work. I swing the kendo stick with vicious intentions and although I manage to hit your leg with it hard, I also hit the floor, reducing the force of the impact to your knee and breaking the kendo stick, instead of breaking your knee which would have been awesome. Still your reaction is priceless and I can't deny I am enjoying it thoroughly. I don't know what is it about you, I have barely had time to 'know' you and I already hate you... more so than I usually hate any of my other opponents.

I discard the half of the kendo stick still in my hand and move to you, trying to find a new way to hurt you. You are curling up and protecting that knee with your hands so it seems that for now that is not going to be an easy target. "How is the knee, kangaroo whore? Hurts?" I taunt you as I stomp your sides a couple of times, trying to soften you up and then double over, once again receiving a lot of whistles and catcalls, as I grab your hair and pull it hard, trying to make you stand up. "Come here, bitch!" I yell and then step back, trying to rush with you towards the ring side, to whip you face and tits first into the post.

Emily: "...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

My jaw is just gaped with a monotone long siren moan from the horrible pain in my knee cap, it feels like it's busted, but I know it's not, I can still move my shin, a bit at least, and if it broke, I would have been out from the pain already. But I know the shocking pain from this hit will not wane easily. This little BITCH is a fucking surgeon, and I made a big mistake underestimating her, but is it too late for me??

"NNNGGHHH!!! AAAGGHHHH!!! FUUUCKK!!"

I cry, my body jolting twice, feeling your heavy boot drive not once, but twice into my side, smashing into my ribs and kidney each, and I try to roll away, but the moment my knee cap touches the floor I burst in pain again; FUCK THIS BITCH!! You are on me like a fucking shark. And I feel you yanking me up by the hair, screaming and wobbling on one leg, my left bent, unable to touch the floor, not wanting to put weight on my hurting knee yet, I feel you suddenly pulling, running with me and trying to send me into the ring post.

My eyes widen, hobbling forwards, normally, I would have put one leg up against the post, to block the pull and counter slamming your face to it, but with one leg immobilized, I don’t have this luxury, but I may have ONE way out, the fact that you are running us forwards, and my legs physically unable to catch up with your speed, I drop to my right knee, trying to keep my left one straightened, and hoping the knee band cushions the nasty scrape against the concrete.

My right arm going up and holding your right wrist in my hair and pulling UP on it, bracing for the nasty nasty pull I will feel on my hair, while my left hand shoots up and I push my fingers into your right armpit, trying to keep your arm straightened and using my body fall to PUSH on your arm, and while falling to the ground, slamming your fucking right shoulder into the ring post.

Natalia: I drag you by your hair as I rush to the post, thinking how much I love pulling blonde hair and how much I am going to love destroying your knee once you are left helpless by the hard hit your head will take on the post, but nothing of that happens. As I approach the post I suddenly feel you falling down and behind me. My eyes open wide in shock as I am push and you set me up to crash on the hard metal post. "AAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I howl as my shoulder hits the post, the pain searing white all over my shoulder. I slip down, almost hugging the post as I drop to my knees like in slow motion. I reach with my left hand for my shoulder. My right arm numb, hanging limply at my side. It seems my shoulder isn't dislocated which is good, but still it hurts

like hell. Tears start to fill my eyes but I try hard not to start crying, even if the yells of the fans and the announcer, that seem so happy to see me in so much pain, are really getting to me. I try to stand up, but the pain is too much and I end up falling to my knees again, hugging my right arm with my left as I rest my head on the metal post.

Emily: My palms press against the concrete, my bangs swaying, the dyed pink tresses and pony tail tossed everywhere. I heard the impact, the groan, and from the corner of my eyes I can see you dropping to the concrete on your knees, your cries filling my ears with joy, but not enough to negate the pain throbbing in my left knee, ribs and kidney. I breathe and glance up, seeing you hugging the post, your slutty skirt hiked and showing those buttocks made for doggy style, perhaps they look so good because you trained so much for it.

But I just breathe hard, my body shaking with adrenaline, my anger and desire for revenge. My knee still fucking wrecked, I wish I can get up and drop kick the back of your head to send you into that post, but I fucking can't. So I just do the one smart thing. I crawl towards the ring, and reach for the apron, pulling it, and seeing it. Such a feast to the eyes, better than a thousand gift-wrapped presents handed to me by a thousand Santas....

... A steel chair....

I reach for it, grabbing one of the legs with my right hand and pulling it out, hearing the announcer starting to scream something as I turn and rest my ass against the outer edge of the ring, reaching up and brushing my hair back with my hand, licking my dry lips. I hiss at him; "OH SHUT UP!" Before turning my eyes to you, still hugging that dam post, I bring the chair up, clutching the other leg with my left hand, and I TWIST my body, spinning like a baseball batter, and smaccckinnng the folded chair against the back of your left shoulder with every bit of strength in every fiber of my being!

Natalia: I close my eyes struggling not to cry but the pain is still echoing through my body and in the end warm tears come down my eyes rolling all the way down my cute cheeks to my chin. My face feels so warm as I pant trying to suck in air to make the pain stop. My face and my whole body. We haven't fought for long and I am already sweating heavy, sweating and hurting more than I did in the rest of my fights. My arm still feels numbs and hurts but not as bad as my shoulder, each time I try to move it.

I know being on my knees hugging the post is probably the worse position to be in, but I am in so much pain that I really don't feel like moving. Then I hear you behind me doing something and I know this can't be good. The fear helps me to gain the strength to start moving and using my still healthy arm I reach for the bottom rope and try to pull myself up.... only to receive a brutal chair shot to the shoulder. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shriek in pain as my shoulder is crushed against the post, making me fall again to my knees and then slip to the side, ending up in the floor, rolling from side to side, curled up in a ball as I hold my shoulder and arm close to my body the best I can.

Emily: The chair CRACCKKKSSS against your flesh, and the horrible sound coming from your throat almost makes me feel bad. ALMOST though, because my bent left knee reminds me how fucking cruel you were. I watch you drop to the ground in a ball, and I lift the chair up to my face, and look at it, my eyebrows turning in an inverted 'V' seeing the metal back actually BENT from the impact. I lift it up with my right arm hearing a loud roar before I slide it inside the ring from under the bottom rope.
My fingers slide up, pushing my hair back, staring at you wickedly, the way you hold your arm groveling, I smirk, and slowly walk towards you, or actually, LIMP, my left foot still barely making first contact to the ground; slowly taunting you, with a nasty look in my eyes.

"You wanna mess with me bitch? Huh??"

And reaching for the edge of the ring with my left hand, trying to keep as much weight off my left foot, I bring my right one up and STOP hard on your right hand, driving the sole of my boot on your fingers and palm madly, the crowd and announcers exploding in a flurry of words, no doubt about how I'm dissecting your arm in a very Randy Orton'esque fashion.

Natalia: The whole arena feels like it is spinning around me and I am badly dazed from the pain and the roars of the crowd that is going just insane. The Japanese fans and the commentators seem to love the way we are hurting each other. I keep rubbing my shoulder trying to make the pain go away and return some life to my arm, but the spot where the chair hit is burning. Still in the blur that is my vision right now and with my eyes full of tears I manage to see your silhouette coming to me and I know I need to get away from you right now.

I try to roll but as soon as any weight is placed on my shoulder I stop, shivering in pain and moaning.  Instead to crawl backwards, dragging my cute butt on the cold concrete, not sure in which direction, just away from you, but I don't get very far before you catch up with me. I hear you yelling at me but right now your words just sound and meaningless as the Japanese screams of the announcers. The only word I manage to understand is whore, and then I see your boot coming down right over my right hand, stomping on right hand, crushing my fingers and palm.

I shriek in pain, kicking my legs furiously in the air, arching my back and doing a lovely bridge with my flexible body as I try to pull my arm away from you. My left gloved hand holding my arm and pulling it from under your boot as I cry in pure agony

Emily: It feels so glorriiouuusss to crush your fingers under my heavy boot, and watch you cry pulling your hand away. My left foot holding my weight, and my knee hurts, but my grip on the edge of the ring helps a bit, as I lick my lips, and watching you bridge and struggle to pull your hand, using your other grip to yank, and I slowly shake my head right and left;
"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. You don't get it back until I say so." I coo viciously, watching the sweat beads dripping from your face to the concrete.. Or are these tears???

Grinding and rubbing for few more seconds, I pull my foot off your hand, and allow you to get it and start to turn away from me, clutching your hand and shoulder, my eyes tracing to the apron again, thinking about getting one of them goodies, but, why take all the fun from me now?? When my body can be the most dangerous of weapons?

I slowly trace forwards to you, watching your ass rising up again; seriously, what's up with her and taking it from behind, and I carelessly push my left boot in your ass sending you sprawling chest first, and I reach down, my right hand gripping your right wrist, stretching your arm outwards, my left hand bunching the back of your shirt just below the neck, causing it to slip up and show ur lower back. I push down, my body tilted on the tips of my boots, I pull my left leg up, grimacing in pain.

I know it will hurt, I know it will hurt ME like fuck, but I just can't resist, and wheeling my hips forwards, I swing my left knee down, trying to smack it into the back of your right shoulder, where I hit it with the chair!

Natalia: My right shoulder, arm and now hand are in a world of pain. You have my hand pinned to the cold concrete with your boot and it feels as if jolts of electric pain ran all the way from the tips of my fingers to my shoulder blade.  I look up at you, my eyes full of tears and hatred. You continue grinding your sole on my hand and all I can do is moan in agony, and squirm while my fingers twitch in pain. Finally after what feels like an eternity you let my hand go and I immediately bring it up to my body, curling as I roll away from you, checking my hand to see if any of my fingers are broken.

I know I need to get away from you, but right now I am in too much pain and down to one arm. Keeping my right arm against my body as if it was in a brace I slip my knees under me to start crawling with just one arm, but before I can get anywhere I feel your boot in my perfect derriere, lifting my skirt a bit as you push me down on my chest. "Ughhh No!" I moan feeling so humiliated with your boot in my ass, but then I feel you grabbing my wrist and I panic. "NO NO NO NO!" I yell shaking violently trying to escape as you hold my arm and my shirt, completely terrified as I feel how you expose my arm and then the roar of the fans lets me know the pain is coming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I howl aloud, tears exploding in my eyes as you drop a knee on my shoulder, further hurting it and sending a new wave of white hot pain all over my arm.

Emily: My knee comes CRASHING on your shoulder, and.. That was PRETTY fucking stupid. The resonating, and just recently fading pain from the Kendo stick shot, comes back in FULL force once my joint smacks into your toned and rather boney shoulder, and while you CRY in pain, my head tilts back and I screech;

"FUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUUUU!!!"

And I fall to my right side, rolling to my back and clutching my knee cap in obvious pain. One of the Japanese announcers getting up to get a better view, both of us on the ground, groveling and writhing in pain. The referee, who has made his entire existence pretty useless so far, holds the upper ropes and leans down, looking at us. The announcer yells at him something, but the man in black and white stripes starts screaming back at him. I don’t know what the FUCK they are talking about, but if it's in anyway relating to double DQ, they are... DELUSIONAL.

I sob and roll to all fours, looking at you, and I start to crawl to the ring, reaching the apron, I clutch at it and pull my body up, and sliding my upper body under the ropes I roll in, and lay on my back, breathing hard, licking my lips, and turning my eyes around... The bent chair... And the trash can... And my fists... Not bad to wait for you when you come back...

Natalia: If I could notice that you hurt yourself badly with that knee drop probably the hell I am going through wouldn't be so bad, but I am just hurting too much to even notice you are in pain too, until I roll to my back and see you down like me. Obviously you didn't get it as bad as I did and I swallow saliva, and tears, when I see you getting on your fours. Luckily for me you don't come to attack me again and instead crawl back into the ring, giving me a much needed chance to breathe again.

My right arm feels completely numb, my fingers are still twitching a bit and my shoulder burns in pain. I don't know but I fear my shoulder may be injured and if I had to use a word to describe my arm it would certainly be crippled. That is why I stay on the cold concrete, holding it, not wanting to move at all and not wanting to get up and roll back in the ring with that sexy blonde beast. I close my eyes and let the tears flow.

But then, as the daze from the pain passes, I start to notice that the fans are yelling at me. And even when I cannot make out a single word of what they are saying, I can understand very well the meaning of their howls and barks. They want me to get up and keep fighting, and they aren't asking it nicely. Maybe if I wasn't such a proud girl I would yell them to fuck off and run away, but the true is I am very very proud, and I can't stand having my ass kicked, especially not like this and especially not by a blonde!

So with all the pain in my arm I roll to my side and slowly sit, cleaning the tears from my face with the back of my black glove and then with a loud groan I get to my feet and stumble like drunk to the ring, crashing against the apron to then try to slip inside under the bottom rope. I know it is crazy but I just can't stay down. It is not just the title belt my pride or the money.... there is something about you that fires me up...and I want to break you.

Emily: I sit in the middle of the ring for quite some time.. I push up to my hands and sit on my butt, legs curled, slowly moving and massaging my left leg, trying to break in the pain in my knee. But you just lay there, and I wonder if you are done for. The fans getting rowdy, riled up, they paid good money to see us beat the crap of each other, and not watch you lounge on your big fat ass on the ground. But as you lay unresponsive, their anger turns to me, as they are probably egging me to come down and beat you up some more and finish it.

But before I make my decision to yield, and drag you up here, or just pound you down into the concrete until you are nothing but a brunette stain, I see you stir and start to move, getting up to your knees and crawling to the ring, and my heart thumps hard, it's not over! For the love of God, it is NOT. I turn around and see the chair, and the trash can, and between the two, I make my choice fast. I keep looking at you, sliding up, pulling yourself up the ropes, struggling, especially with one arm out.

But as you have one knee up on the canvas, I reach for the trash can, curling up and raising it, its surprisingly light, the type that will dent and squish and have a pretty Natalia-shaped imprint on it once I bash you in the face with it. I slowly rise up, watching you struggle to get up, and as you start to bend to slide through the ropes, I RUSH at you, bringing the can up and I swing it wildly down, trying to bash the tin cylinder at the top of your stupid head!

Natalia: It takes a lot of effort for me to stand up and then walk to the ring apron, even if my legs are ok, the pain in my arm has spread to my back and has my head still dizzy. I nearly fall but the ring sort of catches me up and that gives me the chance to pull up, and bend to slide through the ropes. There is a soft little voice inside my head asking me what the fuck I am doing and why I am getting closer to the fucking bitch that nearly broke my arm, but my pride and fighting spirit have it completely silenced and remind me I am getting closer to the fucking bitch that is going to PAY for having hurt my arm. Sadly the fucking bitch is waiting for me.

I see you coming for me, with my left hand holding the ropes the only thing I have to cover myself is my right arm and much to my surprise I manage to move it out of instinct to cover my head, something I regret immediately as the tin bashes into my arm, making all the pain come back, and my injured arm does very little to protect my head that gets imprinted in the light can. The crowd roars aloud, and still the sound of the tin against my skull can be heard. Everything goes white for me for a split second and I feel like falling back, out of the ring, but somehow my black gloved hand  manages to cling to the rope as if it was my only salvation.

My body dangles from side to side like a drunk girl about to drop, but my hand closes tightly around the rope to keep me on the apron, even if I am seeing stars and the whole arena spins around my head

Emily: SMASSSHHHHH!!!!! The can comes crashing so hard, the lid just comes off in my grip and I stumble back, watching the barrel, now dented to look like a giant Twinkie crushed on your arm and skull. Your body swaying back, your left gloved hand holding the ropes, but I also move forward and grab your dark hair and PULL hard, to stop you from teetering back and outside the ring.

A cruel look on my eyes, my left foot kicking the useless trash can away, I look at your pretty face, dazed, eyes rolling in the sockets, and I reach with my left hand to that gray tie of yours, holding it in my left hand and wrapping it once, then twice around my left fist. I bite the corner of my lip lusciously, and I YANK you towards me with my right, your body on the outside of the ropes, mine on the inside.

I look you in your dazed eyes and I purr; "Good night princess...." And I lean in pressing my lips against yours in a short, wild kiss before pulling your head back by the hair and twisting, turning your back to me and the ropes, and I kick my right foot forwards, sweeping your feet from under you and sending you to crash on your ass on the outer edge of the ring, my left hand yanked forwards, as the tie tightens around your neck and pulls you UP, but I don't hold too tight, I wait till your ass hits the ground before pulling, trying to get you in the infamous hang-man hold, my body bending down and pulling, tightening on your neck viciously.

The referee seeing this slides from under the bottom rope and moves towards you, the microphone in his left hand, his eyes blinking hard trying to check on you, for any signal to bring the mic closer.

Natalia: I am not really sure where I am any more. The sound of the trash can is still buzzing inside my skull and all I can see is the fans on the arena and the lights above me spinning. My eyes crossing then rolling as I feel ready to pass out, but still I keep my gloved fist around the rope, right now it is my only anchor to avoid falling off the ring, and also feels like my only anchor to stay conscious. The pain in my scalp from your hairpull is barely noticeable as my whole head hurts horribly. I gasp as I feel the pull on my neck, my tie tightening around my sexy throat as you hold it firmly and that makes me recover some of my senses and helps me focus my vision...

only to see the outright evil look in your beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. I hear your words and try to pull away scared but I am too weak and the next thing I know we are kissing. My eyes open wide as the kiss somehow reanimates me, making me fully aware of what is going on, but not helping me to be less shocked by it.

The fans go completely nuts, as does the announcers, getting on their feet to cheer like a bunch of insane animals, knowing very well you are giving me a 'goodbye kiss'. I feel like paralyzed by it, especially because I can't stop thinking how smooth your soft lips are and what a good kisser you happen to be. And then suddenly you break the kiss and with one swift move turn me around and sweep my feet from under me. I groan as I fall down, hard on my perfect butt on the edge of the ring apron, with my legs hanging down unable to reach the concrete....and the tie closing around my neck in a brutal hangman hold.

I panic immediately and start to kick my legs in the air, desperately trying to find something to support me and pull myself up. My hands go up, despite my injured arm, trying to pull the tie down. my face starts to turn red almost immediately and as I look around desperately, trying to find some way to save myself all I see is the referee with a mic, offering it to me.

I shake my head violently, refusing the mic at first, but as my cute face turns bright red like a tomato and I start to see white spots in my vision, I reach for the mic with one hand, ready to give up and end this before I pass out or you kill me. The fans making as much noise as they can sensing the end is near....

But when I feel the mic in my hands I realize I just can't do it... I cannot let you beat me. Not you. I drop the mic to the floor at the feet of the shocked referee and reach with both arms back, trying to grab the top rope to have some support. using my flexible legs, I pull my right foot up, making the right heel pinch the edge of the apron and with that little support I start to turn my body, turning around to face you to make the tie start to
press the back of my neck instead of my vulnerable throat

Emily: My face is bright with a huge ass grin, and even with your back turned to me, I can hear the grunts and groans, my left hand pulling on the tie wrapped around its fist, while my right tugs on the cord itself, my knees bent, boots planted in the floor, my ass hovering by few inches above it. I puff off the pink strands of hair from my eyes, staring at the large screens zoomed on your face, and I know that I have it, the victory in my pocket.

You refuse to take the mic, then you reach and grab it, then you drop it, and reach up with your arms, and even with your right one wrapping around the ropes, I can tell from the bulge in your left arm it’s the one doing all the work, you pull up few inches, your knees sliding on the edge, and I yelp, my balance disrupting and I flop on my ass, cussing in rage, and helping you slide up more. I look into your stubborn, angry blood shot eyes, and I mutter in total disbelief;

"You... dumb... dumb... FOOL.. GIVE UP ALREADY!!"

Screaming in complete frustration, not even knowing what I can do anymore to hurt this bitch. Your face swollen red, drool hanging from your lips and you pull you to the ropes standing on the other end, while I lay down, ineffectively pulling down on the tie, no longer choking, but holding to it like a leash, and I suddenly curl up my legs, pulling my knees to my chest, my boots pointed up at you, and I screech;

"I SAID EAT DIRT!" and I thrust my feet wildly, trying both boots as hard as I can into that exposed mid-riff of yours, where it all started, the yummy yummy belly button!

Natalia: I feel like I am going to die, and by the looks in the referee's face I can tell he fears so too, but he doesn’t stops the fight and I don't stop fighting and my suicidal effort pays off. I battle through all the pain and the lack of air to what feel like could very well be my last breath but finally manage to turn myself around, grab the ropes and pull myself up to my knees on the apron. My heroic effort is rewarded with a round of furious cheers and applause from the assholes that were yelling all manner of insults to me.

As rowdy as these Japanese crowd is they know to respect a warrior. I look up at you, coughing and spitting saliva, a thread of drool hanging from my lower lip all the way down to my tits, and see the frustration in your face, and I smile. Nearly dying was well worthy frustrating you, or so I tell myself as I don't want to think how stupid what I just did was. I move my left hand forward over the ropes, the gloved one that I can still move, putting it right in front of your line of vision and fold all the fingers into a fist save the middle one. I try to say 'Fuck you!! You fucking kangaroo cock-sucking aussie piece of shit....' but all I manage to say is "ughhhh..." And then your soles hit my tummy.

The blow knocks what little air I had left after being choked to an inch of my life. My eyes crossing as my mouth opens wide but no sound comes from it, only air and saliva. The blow is hard enough to lift me and I fall back. My hands unable to grab the ropes as I go down falling towards the hard concrete as the referee and the announcers winces from the power of the blow. But fortunately for me, I guess, you still are holding my tie, keeping me close to the ropes as my limp body arches. My arms slowly coming around my belly as I lean forward against the ropes again

Emily: My feet thrust, drilling into your gut, and I have to close my eyes and tilt my head in disgust, feeling your spittle flying over my face and arms, yelping, and worrying sincerely if you are about to throw up your last meal on me right now. Your body sagging, hanging from the tie, even your tight gloved hand is loose now. But I just breathe hard, glaring at you, watching your knees buckle, but I do not let go of the tie, I don’t want you falling off. I don't want you passing out, this match is NOT won this way.

"Come here butterfly..." I whisper, licking my lips again.

My legs bending and I push up to my feet, and the higher I rise, the lower your body sinks on the outside of the rope, but I keep a good balance to make sure you do not drop too low. And I reach with my right, for that lush dark hair of yours, pulling on it, and releasing the tie, unwrapping it off my fist, my left going and gripping your right arm, the numb hurt one and I pull on your hair and arm, lifting you up, and my GOD do you weigh a ton. But who cares. Just lift that bag of bricks Emily, and the prize money is yours. YOU ARE SO CLOSE!

I Pull and strain, my body glistening with sweat, my sports bra turned a darker shade of purple from the perspiration collecting on it, and I pull on your hair and arm until you are bent halfway through the ropes, and I slide my right arm around your neck, tightening my grip, and I strain, pulling you hard, sliding your body into the ring, and over the middle rope, until you are hanging in, only your shins and ankles left atop the middle rope... And only then do I release your right arm, bringing my left hand up to my lips, my middle three fingers joined, and I kiss them, before raising my arm up high in the air.

To the ROAARRRR of the Jap fuckers, who probably don’t know what the fuck have me and this tough bitch put each other to, and I toss my head back, screaming in a high pitched voice, and I drop my body down in a rope hung DDT!

Natalia: Breathing has suddenly become an extremely agonizing activity for me. I try to suck air but my belly feels crushed, deflated and just won't allow the air in. I keep gasping, feeling pretty much like a fish out of water, drooling and crying. I look at you with glazed eyes, hating you so much and, much to my shame, deeply scared. I am starting to think it may have been better to grab the referee's mic when you were trying to hang me. I am completely helpless right now, after being nearly choked to dead and having my air knocked out, I just can't defend myself, or even yell for help.

I just feel how you grab my luscious dark hair and my injured arm and pull me up, sliding me between the ropes, making my ass go up to flash my panties to the fans again, and then you keep pulling me into the ring until only my shins rest on the middle rope. I move my gloved hand to your hips, trying to find something to hold, not sure what to do as you easily womanhandle me. I open my eyes and look down at the floor, sweat falling from my cute face down to the dirty mats.

I hear your scream and grit my teeth, trying to brace myself for whatever is coming, but there is nothing I can do to prepare myself for the DDT. You drop down and nail my skull on the mats. My shin on the ropes only make the angle of the blow all the worse and I can feel like a jolt of electricity running from the top of my head all the way down my spine to my tailbone and back... and then everything goes black. The fans explode in cheers, which I completely miss as they have calmed down a bit by the time I start to recover my senses. My eyelids fluttering like butterfly wings as I recover from the three seconds of unconsciousness feeling as if I had slept for an eternity and yet still as exhausted as before.

Emily: My ass, back, and shoulder blades smack on the canvas with a loud, Earth-shattering THWWAAACKKKK!!! But what's sweeter, is how your face landed there with almost the same intensity. My body bounces up, my boobies jiggling as I lay there, staring at the ceiling, the spotlights burning through my cornea. I breathe hard, licking my lips again, the entire arena seems on fire, seriously, if there was a fire in the place right now, I would not even notice, nor would any of those crazy fans.

I just lay there for nearly thirty seconds. Your legs still hanging from the ropes, but then you start moaning and slithering pulling one leg, then the other off the middle rope, and I turn to you, slowly pushing you to your back, and I toss my left thigh over your body, in a very confident, almost sexual slowness, curling up my curvy bottom up in the tight black leather pants, my left forearm coming down to press on your right shoulder, while my right knee curls and pins your left forearm down.

I look down at you, licking my lips, before I reach for the referee who brings me the microphone, and I tilt my head to him whispering something; "Get me a bucket of ice water... now..." He looks confused at me, as I scream at him, my voice coming through the microphone; "ICE-WATER... ICE-WATER..." But he keeps that dumbass confused look on his face but some of the fans start screaming at him; "Kōrimizu!!! Kōrimizu!!" And I guess that is what it is.

For he rushes out and comes back with a small bucket, or rather.. A large cup... But it will do, as I turn to your murmuring, passed out face and I SPLASH the water on your face, some of it hitting my skin and I feel how freaking freezing it is; as I reach for the microphone and bring it down to your lips, and I hiss; "Say it.. Bitch..... SAY IT..."

Natalia: It takes me a couple of seconds after waking up to realize where I am. My skull is still buzzing and my face hurts like hell. My cute nose bent a bit and I am feeling a little bit of warm blood in my left nostril. My lips burning after being forced once again to kiss the mats in the most brutal fashion. I feel someone pushing me on my back almost gently and I wonder if the fight is over already....hoping it is over. But when I feel a leg going over my body my eyes unfocused, crossed but I still can see you over me...and I know this isn't over. Even if I cannot see you clearly I can feel how your body moves on top of me in a slow, almost sexual way.

I feel like going to pass out again and I let myself go, not wanting to be awake for whatever is going to happen next. The feeling of your forearm on my shoulder and your knee on my forearm make me shiver with fears. But you don't let me just pass out. I gasp as I feel the freezing cold water on my cute face, making me open my eyes wide and react, only to find the microphone pressed against my lips and my injured arm trapped. I look up at you, feeling the horrible pain in my shoulder and arm; hearing how you demand that I say it and calling me bitch, and I know there is no escape from this.

I close my eyes for a second, as a tear rolls down my left cheek, and feels like burning against the cold water still smearing my face. I don't care anymore about the money or the title, but I am still stubborn and proud, and having the mic on my lips I decide to use it and what little breathe I have to give you one last show of resistance. "Fuck you, whore..."

Emily: "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The crowd catcalls and gasps at your response....

My eyes rolling, licking my lips, turning my head away from you, thinking.. What.. The FUCK... is wrong with that bitch?? I am starting to really get agitated, my right hand shaking holding the microphone... I slightly shift my body, to push my weight mostly on my right knee pinning your left forearm, but mostly to my left elbow grinding into your right shoulder, and I tilt my head, chuckling nervously and saying; "Okay okay.. I guess I did not make myself clear..." And suddenly I swing the microphone hard, slamming it side into your left temple violently!

"PPPTTTSHHAAAAKKKK!" People gasp as the boom-like sound bursts through the speakers, and almost everyone covers their ears...

I look at you again, tilting my head, and grinding my elbow into your injured right shoulder, driving the point of my elbow between the front of your Deltoid and your pecks, and grinding, I bring the microphone down again, tilting it to your lips and I say in a chilly voice; "I can, and will do this all fucking night, WHORE. Say it, or I will beat you so bad, you will wish you quit." My voice going through the speakers so crisp, its driving the fans wild, watching the total domination taking place.

Natalia: I regret my decision to curse you instead of submitting to you almost instantly, long before the real pain begins. I look up at you, tears rolling my eyes, still defiant, even if part of me is terrified of what you would do next. You shift your weight and the pain goes from brutal to simply unbearable and I start shrieking in pain again. Arching my back and pushing my hips up in a desperate bridge trying to find a position where my shoulder wouldn't hurt to much but there is just no way. My gloved hand moves up, waving helplessly as I try to grab the mic myself to take it to my lips and submit, but the mic is flying towards my head, smacking the side violently , making me drop down, shivering in agony.

My gloved hand finally catches your arm, trying to pull it down so you will give me the mic but I have no power at all and I have to endure the pain some more while you threaten me again. I don't want anymore of this. My pride is now as broken as my arm feels and as soon as the mic is close to my lips I beg for mercy. "I QUIT I QUIT!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!" The ref calls for the bell and the whole arena explodes, going comletely insane as they celebrate their new champ

Emily: I hear your words, how... sweet... And I tilt my head back, closing them in relief, as I hear only the first DING! Before the other two are drowned under the roars of the arena, the entire place bursting into a freaking laser show, almost like the ring is going to become a dance floor, and my eyes widen, as they were not fucking kidding!! Some punk with spiked hair, sunglasses, a super tight shirt and a chain over his jeans jump in singing in Japanese, along with a dozen holler girls dressed like.. Slutty Pandas???

My eyes blink, they are already around us before I could get off you, helping me up as the ref drags you away, and the guy starts singing in Japanese, with them holding my arms up and.. WTF... I hear him singing my name in the song, as part of the lyrics?? Did they actually make TWO songs for each scenario of us winning??? I don't even know, I'm actually feeling... disturbed by all this... Fuck it, I want my money and to go... My body bruised, my knee KILLING me, and I am still pulling loose golden and pink strands off my hair...

But at last, I get some old geezer walking in with the belt, and he bows to me handing it to me but I just snatch it and bring it up with my right fist, leaning into the mic and screaming; "OH YEAH BABY!! AUSSIE FOR LIIIIFEEE BITCHESSSS!! WOOOO--FUCKING--HOOOOO!!!" As they pick me up and start parading me around, the pandas dancing, the 80's disco kid singing, and the strobe lights flashing down on us like a Technicolor rainbow!!

Natalia: I keep screaming begging you to let me go but they already cut the mic to turn on the music. I just want to pass out and this hell to end, but the loud music just doesn't lets me slip into unconsciousness. Fortunately for me someone....or something pulls you off me, and the referee pulls me out of the way. There is no more room in the ring for the loser and I couldn't be happy about leaving. The ref helps me out of the ring and a doctor, or something I hope is a doctor, quickly comes to check me out and they discretely take me out of the arena. I sob and cry like a baby as I am helped out of the place, thinking about the money and the title belt that I just lost. Hating myself for being so weak and getting destroyed, but above all hating you.

The End.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:48:34 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline Fighting Lexi

Re: Natalia vs Emily <{Hardcore I-Quit match}>
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:52:10 PM »
Wow.  That was an amazing fight.  You two are both phenomenal!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 03:53:03 PM »
Seconding Alexis on this, and add another 'Wow wow!' Superb job both of you, and thank you for letting us see that.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 05:04:50 PM »
Damn.  This was just really impressive.  *stands and applauds*
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »
This is the kind of brilliant, emotional, cooperative storytelling I love. Absolutely fantastic!
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 09:27:49 PM »
Amazing work from ya both.  Natalia is always incredible and Emily...Wow!  Thanks for sharing with us :)

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 03:36:54 AM »
What an ace fight well done girls!!
"Don't be jealous because i'm better than you...."

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 03:45:54 AM »
Hmmm now I not only have to get Natalia into a ring with me I have to get my hands on M too :)

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 06:26:05 AM »
You two were amazing.  Fantastic fighters and writers!

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 09:52:26 AM »
Thanks everyone for the sweet words and encouragement. You are too kind, and this reception will encourage me to actually sahre more of my more interesting and fun logs.

But the biggest thanks go to Natalia, who was a fair and amazing opponent. Without her none of this would have happened, and from her very first post I knew I had to up my game, including even matching her level of descriptions.

It was a wild roller-coaster ride, but instead of tracks, it rolled on a rainbow powered by little ponies that took us from Disney land to Hades, and back up! I enjoyed every bit of it, and would love to hop again very soon!

So, Natalia, if you really want that rematch, you know where to find me.

~*M*~

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 12:00:19 PM »

It was a wild roller-coaster ride, but instead of tracks, it rolled on a rainbow powered by little ponies that took us from Disney land to Hades, and back up! I enjoyed every bit of it, and would love to hop again very soon!

~*M*~

That is a brilliant description..

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »

Brilliant, but certainly not original! Shamelessly borrowed from something I read in another thread. At first I thought it was silly, but it perfectly depicts how I felt about my match with Natalia.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »

Brilliant, but certainly not original! Shamelessly borrowed from something I read in another thread. At first I thought it was silly, but it perfectly depicts how I felt about my match with Natalia.

Well at least you know that good quotes should be shared. I requote my favorite lines all the time.  I can understand how it may seem odd at first, but when you've been in a really intense, descriptive match that lasts hours but seems like it was in the blink of an eye, that description seems to work.

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 12:42:44 PM »
Well at least you know that good quotes should be shared. I requote my favorite lines all the time.  I can understand how it may seem odd at first, but when you've been in a really intense, descriptive match that lasts hours but seems like it was in the blink of an eye, that description seems to work.

Absolutely, that's how it feels!! Now you're making me feel guilty for not remembering who wrote it!! I will try to look it up to give credit where it is due, although I don't think I will have much luck!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »

Absolutely, that's how it feels!! Now you're making me feel guilty for not remembering who wrote it!! I will try to look it up to give credit where it is due, although I don't think I will have much luck!

I'm sorry for making you feel guilty. Now that you mention it, it sounds like a friend of mine. I'll help you out and look myself.  If it is who I think it is, then I really really understand that description.