News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Upstart

• 4 Replies

Offline jackhammer

The Upstart
« on: August 30, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »
Tina was the Queen of Nigel's gentleman's club.  There was little doubt.  She had been the best for 5 years and no one even considered taking her headlining spot from her.  And with good reason, she was tall and thin with a comely shape (34D, 23, 34), pretty face and amazing posture and skin.  Everything about her was sexy.  There had been other sexy dancers for sure, but Tina had a way of moving and acting so sexy that with her physical dimensions, there was no one who could match her.  Even at 34, she was far sexier than her 21 and 22 year old peers.  Then one night a regular customer came in with a new girlfriend who seemed to be enjoying Tina's show.  Rick was an affluent, handsome man who tipped well and never got "handsy" with the talent.  He seemed to enjoy the show, but was always well behaved.  His girlfriend, Rachel was maybe 22 or so and she was hot.  She seemed to enjoy watching Tina do her thing too.  Rachel watched carefully as Tina danced.  She told Rick "She's good!  But I'll bet I could do that..."  Rick felt his pants get tighter at the idea of his young hottie putting on a show and then going home for a private session.  He spoke to the manager.  "Ya know, I wonder if you'd give my girl a few minutes on the stage when Tina is done...?"  The manager knew Rick was a good customer and knew he'd best work something out.  So he agreed to give the amateur a 10 minute shot between dancers. 

Rachel came out and stripped so sensually the crowd responded immediately.  She had nice firm C-cup tits and an ass that was hard and round, yet her waist was so slim it defied physics.  She was build like a cartoon character.  But you could not tell how hot she was until she got undressed.  It was amazing.  Then all she did was strut around a bit and the crowd was very enthusiastic, tipping her well. 

The club manager knew he had to let Rachel come back for another set, but the only available slot was the very last set reserved for the headliner:  Tina.

This obviously created a dilemma for the manager.  He decided Rachel was worth the risk, and he told Tina he needed her to go before Rachel. Tina got pissed and threatened to quit.  "That fucking bitch has no experience and has no business in this place!"  Rachel overheard the argument and chimed in: "You old cxnt, you're scared I'm going to take your spot!"  Tina got in her face "you wish you could take my spot, little girl!"  Rachel reached back as if to slap Tina and Tina raised an arm to defend herself.  Rachel then faked the face slap and grabbed Tina by her big tits, squeezing though her clothes.  Tina grunted as the younger woman pushed up her against the wall by her big chest.  "get off my tits you bitch!"  She cried, as she grabbed at Rachel's wrists.  Rachel smiled and threatened the older woman, "I'm taking your set and if you don't agree, I'll fuck your tits up so bad, no one will pay to see you dance!"  Tina slapped Rachel in the face, but Rachel took the blow and squeezed and pulled Tina's pretty rack, yanking the older woman to the floor and straddling her, still holding her breasts in her grip.  "ahhhh, no! stop you bitch!" Tina cried as the challenger purred: "you had enough?  Tell me you're giving me the set!"  "No way bitch!  I'll kill you!"  Tina spat.  Rachel let go of Tina's big left tit, while still clutching the right and slapped her in her pretty face twice.  As she covered her face with both hands, Rachel slapped her across the tits with both hands several times.   Tina got in a good punch and dazed the younger girl.  Tina grabbed Rachel's hair and pulled her off to the right.  Tina and Rachel rolled around grappling for control. Tina was no fighter, and all she was wearing was a thin dress, and a flimsy bra and panties that were more for show that coverage or support.  Rachel was similarly attired, but was stronger, with thicker arms and a smaller chest. She was looking to regain control of the fight, by attacking Tina's rack.  She clutched onto a tit and pulled Tina onto her back, regaining her dominant position on top of the veteran dancer.  Tina desperately tried to buck the challenger, getting in a couple slaps and even a nice punch or two but Rachel got her hands under her Tina's dress and under her flimsy bra, now squeezing Tina's bare treasures hard.   "AAAHH!" Tina cried. "NO!  Ok  OK, you can have the set"  Rachel had a big tit in each hand and said "I've got you by the tits whore, you're finished, tell me you're a washed-up old bitch!"  "AAHH, I'm a bitch", Tina complied.  And Rachel taunted, "you left out the washed-up part, so now you pay" and she pulled Tina's big chest all around smacking her big tits in together in the middle where she squeezed as hard as she could.  Tina squealed and cried, tears now running and milk seeped from her big boobs as Rachel finally decided she'd had enough fun.  She stood up slowly and looked disgustedly down at her victim, the former queen of the night club, pathetically holding her aching rack, and kicked her between the legs as a parting shot.  Tina yelped and rolled over, feebly covering her crotch with a shaking hand.

Offline jackhammer

Re: The Upstart
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 08:01:11 AM »
pics

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 08:13:12 AM »
Nice Story!

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:51:08 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. 

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »
@irene

The new story has a meaner looking Rachel pic.  Maybe more believable?