News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My wife has had many fights and always wins

• 38 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
My wife has had many fights and always wins
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:47:39 AM »

Joni and I have been married for 12 years now. My wife Joni is a short but large, powerful woman. She’s 5’4”, 160 lbs, and small breasts with big dark nipples. Joni is always fully in charge, and  and she sort of has a big mouth. She’s always been bragging about how tough she is and how she used to kick every girls ass in her high school. She told me all these stories of how she beat up the other women and humiliated them. She told me how much she loves making the loser lick her cxnt. I have to admit these stories have become my fantasies. Joni knows it, she’s known ever since we got married. Her telling me how she knocked the shit out of the other woman, describing in detail what happened, it gets me so excited.
Then we got further into my fantasies. Joni had several fights over me, she had fights right there in her office. She’s the supervisor and she is cocky as she leads all the people and makes all the decisions, and Joni has this cocky way of ordering everyone around, and if they get her pissed off she will challenge them  to fight. She will confront them, and you don’t have any idea of how many women thought they were tough, Joni landed up being on top, and she really made it her habit of dominating and humiliating the other women. She strips them, and eventually lands up sitting on their faces, having the other woman lick her into a frenzy. Watching my wife makes it so sexy, and she really gives the crowd a really good show.
It was about 4 years ago and I took my fantasies on the road and started seeing Mistress’ and talking about how tough they are, talking about forcing the other woman to do all kinds of crazy and kinky sex acts, or to make a complete fool out of the other woman. Mostly I just shared the stories with a Mistress and I couldn’t see my wife losing a fight with any of them. So my fantasies were now about big, tough strong Joni beating up all these other Mistresses. There have been quite many in the 4 years, and I became stuck in my fantasies of Joni turning the tables on each of these Mistresses, and she would do to them, what they would do to her. I have to admit this was a real turn on.
Recently I met Mistress Liz. She is like a model right off of the beach. Liz is blonde, 5’10”, 125 lbs, with tight slightly muscled, tight abs, and stomach, and she has a incredible tight little ass, at least compared with Joni’s much larger rear.  Sexy 34C tight breasts with big nipples too. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that Liz and I are having all sorts of relationships, she’s one very crazy, dominant bitch and she  is vicious and well versed in torture, and spankings and forced worshipping. Liz is the perfect woman to go up against Joni. Liz got so excited seeing how excited I get when she starts telling me how she would over power my big, fat cow wife and really humiliate her. Liz told me she has martial arts training, not a lot, but she certainly looks like she knows what she’s doing.

Joni hired a private investigator and one night when I came home Joni had on Liz’s web site on her computer. She was angry to say the least. I remember her screaming, “You’re fuckin this whore. You’re fucking this slutty Mistress low life cxnt. She told me that she had already called Liz up on the telephone to tell her off and that they were going to meet  out back, right by the clubhouse of our buildings, right there into this little park like area with benches and a couple of tables. Joni informed me that she had already called up all of her girlfriends and told them to come over to watch her sit on this big, tough blonde bimbo’s face and make her lick her out. Mistress Liz arrived with a small crowd herself. There were a few of her slaves and another Mistress along with several of their favorite clients.

Joni got all dressed up for the occasion; she’s wearing a sexy white dress as she was sitting there among all of her friends and neighbor’s on one of the cement benches. As soon as my wife see’s Liz walking up to her she leaped up off of the bench, lunging right at Liz to grab her hair, but before Joni has a chance to get there, Liz punches Joni “bang,” right on her chin. It is almost comical how the punch just stopped Joni in her track, and if awkwardly sent her head swinging back and then coming back up again, and Joni has this shocked look on her face. Liz grabs Joni’s white dress and she starts raising Joni up onto her right fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Joni’s nose with her fist, and Joni, her head is just swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Liz’s punches. That’s when I started thinking that Joni is more the wrestling, overpowering fighter, but Liz is a trained, lean mean hitting machine, and soon blood is rolling from Joni nose and Joni cries out, “Stop,” as Liz continues to pound her face. Joni already looks beat up, her nose is all bloody and her eyes are all pink and puffy, and now she looks like she’s going to start to cry as she’s pleading with Liz to stop.”

Liz finally stops and she grabs Joni’s dress and she holds her up right in front of herself screaming right in Joni‘s shocked, and startled face. I thought you were so tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you Joni, you can’t even fight.” Liz shoves her back hard. Joni’s dress rips right off of her body in Liz’ hands and now the crowd is really cheering.  Liz is clearly winning at this point and Joni starts crying and trying to get away from Liz crying out, “Alright, enough you win,” but Liz is crazy and she grabs Joni’s hair, screaming down right in Joni’s totally scared face, “Get it through your head you stupid, flabby bitch, you’re my slave, you’re  my fuckin slave and from now on you’re going to do everything that your Mistress tells you to do.

I was still expecting Joni to fight back and resist, but when I saw Joni crying and starting to cry out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Liz grabs Joni’s bra and she pulls it forward and it just slides down onto Joni’s stomach. Joni is standing there in only her panties and sexy high heels in front of everyone and I can’t tell you how hot it is too see your beautiful, sexy tough wife being taken over and controlled by another woman. Liz ripped off Joni’s panties and Joni’s big dark bush is exposed and the crowd is screaming. Liz orders Joni to crawl over to the bench so she can get her spanking. Joni didn’t hesitate and she got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to the bench that Liz sits down on and Liz takes Joni over her knee and she starts “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking her ass over and over again. Joni’s ass is all red and starting to turn purple and there are bloody red welt marks.

Joni is crying like a baby now and she’s crying out, “Please I’m begging you Mistress, please stop you’re hurting me.” Liz stops and she shoves Joni off of her lap onto her hands and knees. She orders my wife to lick her feet. “Lick my feet slave, show everyone how much you worship a real woman you fat whore.” Joni grabbed one high heels and she grabbed Liz’s sexy leg and she leaned forward and stuck her tongue out and she started licking Liz’ foot over and over again. Liz looks up and she laughs as she screams, “Look at this Louie, Look at your tough wife now. Now she’s going to see what being a real woman is all about.” I couldn’t believe my wife is on her hands and knees completely submissive to Liz. She licks one foot and then the other. She’s slurping her tongue back and forth across Liz’s foot, she’s licking her foot like a puppy licking its master. Liz grabs Joni’s hair and she pulls her head up and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now tell your husband that you’re a fat cow. Tell your husband that you are a weak, useless submissive whore and you don’t deserve his cock.” Joni looks right up at me, and Joni looks so pathetic my cock gets even harder as subserviently Joni cries out, “Billy I’m a cow, I’m s fat cow Billy. I’m a weak, useless submissive whore Billy and I don’t deserve your cock.

Liz is still holding my wife’s hair and she spreads her legs open wider and she holds Joni’s face so that Joni is looking right at her sweet, blonde haired pussy and she screams, “Now you’re going to beg you Mistress to let you lick her cxnt.” Joni cries out, “Please let me lick your cxnt Mistress. Please, I’m begging you, please  let me lick your cxnt Mistress, I’m begging you.” Joni moves her head forward until her mouth is only inches away from Liz’ pussy and Joni submissively sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Liz’ cxnt. She’s sliding her tongue in and out and in and out. She’s plunging her tongue in and out of Liz’s cxnt and Liz lowers her top and takes off her bra and Liz’ nipples are hard as rocks and so is Joni’s. Joni is eating Liz into an orgasm and Liz starts “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEE, all over Joni’s face.

Liz orders me to come and sit next to her, and the crowd is cheering as she screams, “Lower your panties Billy.” I lower my panties and sit down and my cock is so hard I think its going to break. Liz starts jerking me off screaming, “Look at her Billy. Look at your tough fat cow wife now. She thought that she was so tough, she doesn’t look so tough now, does she Billy.” All of a sudden I start exploding “OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH,” all over Joni’s face. Liz lets go of Joni and Joni falls right over onto her back on the cement and she’s trying to wipe my hot dripping cum from her face, and she’s trying to spit out the taste of Liz’s cxnt. Liz laughs and screams, “What’s the matter cow, you don’t like the way I taste. She holds her soaking wet cxnt right over Joni’s face and she starts pissing right on her face, forcing Joni to drink and swallow her warm yellow urine. Then Liz takes my hand and we leave. For the past week Liz has allowed Joni to stay with us as our maid and cleaning woman, and she also services Mistress Liz whenever Mistress Liz tells her to. Mistress Liz is teaching Joni how to use a dildo to masturbate herself.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: My wife has had many fights and always wins
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 01:45:30 PM »
Great premise.  Would love to hear the continuation at home!!  :o ::) ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »

Warlock, please feel free to continue any of my stories.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
Vicky, I always like how you humiliate wives....(only mine unexpectedly escaped it....!!   ;D ;D ;D )

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 01:01:20 PM »
Vicky, I always like how you humiliate wives....(only mine unexpectedly escaped it....!!   ;D ;D ;D )

idiot...!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and yes..I did escape Vicky's punishment by beating Natalia ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:39:14 PM by FawnL »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 08:25:56 PM »

Dear Fawn,

You seem pretty tough and I was surprised that you beat Natalia. I don't do polls because I think they are popularity contests and that somehow they are fixed. I am a crazy woman and I will fight anyone, win or lose, and as you can see the loser will always have her dignity taken from her.
Why don't you ask your husband to write a story about us fighting.

Mistress Vicky

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 09:24:35 PM »

Dear Fawn,

You seem pretty tough and I was surprised that you beat Natalia. I don't do polls because I think they are popularity contests and that somehow they are fixed. I am a crazy woman and I will fight anyone, win or lose, and as you can see the loser will always have her dignity taken from her.
Why don't you ask your husband to write a story about us fighting.

Mistress Vicky

yes...surely my win over Natalia was a huge surprise, coming from an unexpected and sudden turning of the tables...
Polls are surely affected by friendship and similar, but I don't think they are fixed...

About my - idiot - husband - that loves watching me defeated - writing a story....well, I see him pretty busy lately, postponing plenty
of projects therefore if you like to write a story, involving me ...no problem...you can do...I am sure that he will like it..!  ;D ;D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
if you like to write a story, involving me ...no problem...you can do...I am sure that he will like it..!  ;D ;D

well, honey why don't you fight Vicky then and show her how tough you can be...?  ;D

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 05:26:23 PM »
well, honey why don't you fight Vicky then and show her how tough you can be...?  ;D

why not..? I am pretty sure that I could kick Vicky's ass and turn the once tough Mistress into a nice obedient kitty,
making her my slave..   ;D ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 02:48:04 AM »

You really think your tough, don't you bitch. I doubt very much that you can kick my ass and there is no way that I would ever be your slave.

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 09:36:09 AM »

You really think your tough, don't you bitch. I doubt very much that you can kick my ass and there is no way that I would ever be your slave.

well, Vicky you are surely another big mouth (after Natalia), thinking you are so tough but it could be time that someone put you at your place.
I am pretty sure that if you dare showing up I would knock the shit out of you and humiliate you worse than you can even imagine someone being humiliated.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:19:31 PM by FawnL »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 05:33:38 PM »

You big titted whore. I am the Mistress and I am going to put you in your place and teach you obedience. I'll make you my pet, my little dog and I'll make you bark like the dog that you are right in front of your husband and all the members of fcf.

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »

You big titted whore. I am the Mistress and I am going to put you in your place and teach you obedience. I'll make you my pet, my little dog and I'll make you bark like the dog that you are right in front of your husband and all the members of fcf.

Listen, bitch...I am in my office at the moment, busy with my business and not much time as you can see from this pic

{alt}

but if you dare showing up I will find some time to dedicate to you as I really want to enjoy kicking your ass around the premises....

Doubt I am going to see you though.... !!!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:53:12 PM by FawnL »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »

Why don't you give me the address of where you work and I'll be very happy to come there and fight you. You think you're going to piss in my mouth you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt. I'm going to sit right on that big fuckin mouth of your Fawn you stupid bitch and I'm going to make you lick and suck each and every last drop of York's cum right out of my cxnt. I'll humiliate you so bad you pathetic cxnt that you'll never show your face around your office again."

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 07:15:20 PM »

Foir those of you that don't know me, I wear big, heavy rings on all of my fingers and I'm going to use my rings to knock the shit out of Fawn's face. I"m going to dominate her and humiliiate her, even more than she has done to the women that she beat up. When I'm finished with her she is going to have learned a very big lesson.