News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife has had many fights and always wins

• 38 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: My wife has had many fights and always wins
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 07:34:41 PM »

Everything started when Fawn posted a nasty comment on a thread about me. Soon we were exchanging threats and insults right in front of everyone at free catfights. Our reputations had everyone on the site, even a large crowd on the internet excited at the prospect of the two of us having a real knock down/drag out fist fight. Our threats and insults continue and I start investigating just who this fuckin big mouth is. Knowing your enemy lets you be able to predict what is likely to happen. Being prepared with a plan can always be an advantage.

Fawn is the manager of a big office and she’s quite used to telling people what to do. Fawn is a cocky, arrogant bitch from what everyone says about her, and she loves dominating and humiliating people. Everyone at work is afraid of her. She will degrade you right in front of everyone. Fawn has been trained in karate, but had to stop right before achieving her black belt. Fawn doesn’t hesitate to get physical, if not a female, she does it to all the men as well. Fawn has had fist fights with 3 different women at work and Fawn is like a Humiliatrix, beating the women up and humiliating them right in front of everyone at the office.  She likes punching and slapping men too. Especially the janitor, he is such a wimp and Fawn always gives him a hard time. When I heard how Fawn had humiliated the women that she beat up at work it made me excited.  I love fighting women that think that for one reason of another that they are so fuckin tough, and that they can beat up and bully people. These nasty bitches need to be hurt. They need to get taught a lesson. They need to experience for themselves just what the other woman feels like as she is draining their dignity out of them right in front of the people they work with every day, and right in front of their friends.

So I tell Fawn and York that I am going to be waiting for Fawn outside of work on Friday.

FawnL

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 07:36:09 PM »

Why don't you give me the address of where you work and I'll be very happy to come there and fight you. You think you're going to piss in my mouth you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt. I'm going to sit right on that big fuckin mouth of your Fawn you stupid bitch and I'm going to make you lick and suck each and every last drop of York's cum right out of my cxnt. I'll humiliate you so bad you pathetic cxnt that you'll never show your face around your office again."

ok..I sent over the address....see now what happen...!!
sending out the invitation. Wanna have a good crowd watching how I will put the little bigmouth out cold....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:44:57 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 07:43:10 PM »

So I tell Fawn and York that I am going to be waiting for Fawn outside of work on Friday.

I will be there for sure...  ;D
cannot miss the show of Fawn fighting Mistress Vicky and possibly making her regret showing up as
she did with Natalia...

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »

I'm out of town, but Vicky told me about the fight and I ran to the hotel's computer to check it out. What a hot fight, one of these women are going to be very sorry, very soon.

FawnL

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 08:22:10 PM »

I'm out of town, but Vicky told me about the fight and I ran to the hotel's computer to check it out. What a hot fight, one of these women are going to be very sorry, very soon.

Listen Johnny call you little pathetic lady and tell her not to show up...
She can think to be a Mistress, but com'n, she is only 5' ..that's so funny...!!!
She can be a Mini-Mistress ...a pocket-size one ...!!  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:22:47 PM by FawnL »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 08:45:38 PM »

I can't wait to use those big sexy tits of yours as punching bags you bitch. You should be the one talking about size after you beat up Natalia who is 7 inches taller than you.

FawnL

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 08:51:07 PM »

I can't wait to use those big sexy tits of yours as punching bags you bitch. You should be the one talking about size after you beat up Natalia who is 7 inches taller than you.

ah..please wear some heels - and high - or we shall miss you...!!  ;D ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 09:15:45 PM »

You cheeky bitch, you're only 2 " taller than me and you only outweigh me by 5 lbs. I promise you, what I lack in size I will make up for in ferocity. I will make you pay homage to your Mistress. I will take you over my knee and spank your ass until you beg me to be my slave, and when I'm through with you Fawn you fuckin big mouth, you're going to be sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »

You cheeky bitch, you're only 2 " taller than me and you only outweigh me by 5 lbs. I promise you, what I lack in size I will make up for in ferocity. I will make you pay homage to your Mistress. I will take you over my knee and spank your ass until you beg me to be my slave, and when I'm through with you Fawn you fuckin big mouth, you're going to be sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.

fine...that is a nice dream bitch...
well....I need to think what I am gonna do with you once you will be nicely spread on the ground out cold.....
ok..first getting your heels and panties to add to my collection of trophies then also all those cheap rings that you
keep on your fingers.... then I will teach you some good manners...

ok..enough words now...get ready and do not be late. I hate that....

Offline GerryF90

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 10:17:22 PM »
wow..this is becoming pretty interesting.... Go Fawn...kick the Mistress's ass...!!!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 10:30:48 PM »

I couldn't consentrate at this afternoons meeting. My cock is so hard just thinking about Fawn and Vicky slugging it out with their fists.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
I couldn't consentrate at this afternoons meeting. My cock is so hard just thinking about Fawn and Vicky slugging it out with their fists.

well...I am getting similar reactions too..   ;D  Luckily no meetings to attend and nothing else to do...

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 12:05:56 AM »

Things really come to a fuckin head, it’s Friday afternoon and I show up at Fawn’s office to kick her ass. I’m standing there, knowing that within a few minutes Fawn and everyone that works in the office is going to be walking out the door. I’m all dressed up in my white mini dress, sheer dark silver fishnet stockings and my black 4” high heels. I’m all made up and I’m wearing my hair up and I have on all my jewelry.

The door suddenly opens and people start walking out of the building. Everyone is really excited, they know that there is going to be a fist fight and everyone quietly starts making a circle around the front door until Fawn walks out the door and locks the door with her keys. She turns around to face me and she puts her pocketbook down on the cement. Fawn puts her hands on her hips screaming, ‘I can’t believe you have the fuckin nerve to show up to fight me you skinny little bitch,” but I’m crazy and I’m not about to let her use her karate on me.

Fawn is expecting me to say something, but I’m crazy and I’m infuriated and I just want to kick Fawn’s ass. I lunge right at her, grabbing her blouse with both of my hands and shoving her back hard. Fawn’s sexy white blouse rips right off of her body in my hands, and buttons go flying in every direction and the crowd starts cheering as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the building, and “bang,” her head does too. Fawn is caught totally off guard and as she bounces up off of the wall. Fawn is already seeing stars, but I really don’t care. I lunge forward, wrapping my hands right through Fawn’s hair, and I shove her head back, “bang,” right into the cement wall. Fawn isn’t prepared for how crazy I am as I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement. I’m bouncing this stupid bitch’s head off of the concrete, and Fawn just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face.

I let go of Fawn’s hair screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to knock the shit out of me, and look at you Fawn, you can’t even fuckin  fight.” I’m crazy and I ball my right fist up , and I have on all my big heavy rings and I smash my fist “bang,” right into your nose, swinging your head back. You head swings back, “bang,” right into the cement wall. Fawn’s look of shock turns to a look of anger as she loses her temper and she wraps her hands around my throat. Fawn starts to spin me around by my neck, but Fawn’s legs are still a little wobbly and Fawn’s legs almost buckle as quickly she regained her balance. Fawn grabs me by my fuckin hair and she and she starts shaking me back and forth like a fuckin rag doll, and me, I’m screaming, “AAAHHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO.” As she pulls me over onto my hands and knees. You’re tearing my hair right out of my head, as you yank me forward, but I wrap my arms around your knees and I tackle you over onto the concrete. I start to get on top of you, but you raise your knees up and roll me off of you and now the two of us start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the parking lot like a catfight, first I’m on top and then Fawn, and then I get back on top of Fawn and I manage to sit up on her stomach. I’m really pissed off and I ball up my right fist, with all of my big, heavy rings and I smash it “bang,” right into Fawn’s nose, making her nose bleed I’m so pissed off I really want to knock Fawn’s face in. I punch Fawn, “bang,” with all my rings, right in her nose again. You can hear the metal of my rings bash against the bone and now blood is rolling from her nose.

Fawn starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you skinny little bitch.” I pull back my right fist to punch Fawn in her face again, but as I lean forward to throw my punch, Fawn sends her right fist plowing “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swings straight up in the air, and Fawn bucks and kicks and she manages to roll me off of her and now Fawn gets on top of me, and now Fawn is just as angry as I am and she grabs me by my hair and she yanks my head up off of the ground and then she shoves my head back down and “bang,” she smacks my head right against the concrete. Now I’m the one seeing fuckin stars, but Fawn is crazy and she’s not finished with me yet. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the cement. She cracking my fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement until I’m the one who’s all dazed.

Fawn stops banging my head and she lets go of my hair. Then she reaches around and she unhooks her bra, letting it slowly side down onto her stomach, and Fawn leans forward and she swings to the side and Fawn’s big sexy tit smacks right into the side of my face, then Fawn’s other huge breast smack against the other side of my face. Fawn starts to slap my face silly with her big tits. She’s smacking me back and forth and back and forth, and I am so embarrassed to say I have been fantasizing Fawn’s sexy titties for a long time now and they are getting me really excited. I feel my pussy all wet and I’m really turned on now, and I can hear and see the crowd is laughing and screaming as she just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking my face back and forth. .I enjoyed it for a short time and then I opened my mouth up and I clamped my sharp teeth down right on Fawn’s right breast. Fawn screams “AAAHHH,” and I can taste the blood as I leave bloody red teeth marks on Fawn’s breast, and Fawn leaps up off of me trying to get to her  feet, but Fawn trips and she falls over onto her ass. She’s just sitting there with blood rolling down her tit. She grabs the pain and starts rubbing it looking right over to me and I can see the anger as she scream, “You’re going to be sorry you bit me you stupid bitch.” I sit up and slowly the two of us get up onto our rubbery, wobbly legs to fist fight each other again.   

FawnL

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 12:20:04 AM »
ok, little Mistress Bitch, you finally showed up to my place....!
let's fight then and give the crowd of my employees a nice show, ending with you naked, beaten, destroyed and humiliated...  ;D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 12:32:55 AM »
well done, Fawn...you are getting her....Mistress Vicky is all yours.

Finish her now...!!