News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife has had many fights and always wins

• 38 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Re: My wife has had many fights and always wins
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 03:46:56 PM »
I nervously check my watch.
I am late. Damn traffic at rush hour.
It is business closing time, on Friday afternoon and of course I was expecting plenty of traffic but indeed exiting the town, leaving the business areas not also entering it.

I have been stuck into the queue and now at last I am pulling out of the main road,
turning into the business estate where my wife Fawn runs her company.

Today she is supposed to have a fight with Mistress Vicky, following a nasty exchange of threatening messages on the FCF website and they arranged to have this
fight in the parking area outside the building. It is not even sure that the bout is happening but nonetheless I would not miss it for anything in the world and I am eager to see what is going on as I finally park my car and get off into the large open parking area.

The sun is still shining and a cool breeze is coming form the near ocean as I walk fast toward an area right in front of the entrance of Fawn’s company building where I can see several people gathered, forming a wide circle. I speed up my walk, approaching the group of persons that now I can recognize as Fawn’s employees and colleagues.

They are cheering and screaming and surely something important is happened right beyond that human wall. I manage to get inside and indeed I see that Fawn and Vicky are fighting in the cemented space delimited by the small crowd and what a show they already are. I am late but at least the fight is still on.

The two women are circling, trying to find a gap in their foe’s guard and surely some nasty exchanges have already happened from what I can see. Both women have their hair dishevelled and show the signs of the nasty confrontation.

Fawn is bleeding from her nose, her white blouse has been ripped opened and her tits are swaying and bouncing freely as her bra is hanging over her stomach.
Some red marks are clearly visible over her right breast with even few drops of blood dripping down on her stomach. She looks pretty wobbly as she moves on the stiletto heels of her fashion leather knee high boots and her eyes are sending flashes of pure hatred into her opponent.

Vicky is not looking much better though. Her stretched white mini dress is still on her body but is smeared with some blood dripping from her mouth, her fishnet stockings are ripped and she is staggering too on her black stiletto pumps, facing Fawn.

Let’s see what is coming now…

FawnL

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 04:11:06 PM »
the little bitch is strong and bad...she even bit my tit.
I am going to make her pay for that. She will regret showing up here and fight me...

and she is hitting me with these "flipping" rings in her fingers....making each punch even more painful......

{alt}
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:12:28 AM by FawnL »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 12:29:03 AM »

We raise out  fists up like two men ready to have a fist fight, and we start to circle each other, checking each other out on our rubbery legs. Then suddenly, as if on cue we go at each other, each of us grabbing a handful of hair with our left hands, and punching insanely at each other. Most of the punches missing, or being blocked, and yet “bang,” my fist smashes into Fawn’s nose and blood is rolling from Fawn’s nose, and my rings split the bridge of Fawn’s nose open and blood is rolling from the cut on Fawn’s face from my rings. Fawn puts her hand to her nose screaming out, “UUFF, I’m bleeding, I’m going to kill you,” and while she says that to me, I “bang,” smash her right in her fuckin nose again, swinging her head back, and now my rings really bashes into the bone of her nose, and blood is really rolling from Fawn’s nose.  I start laughing as I holds my right fist up in Fawn’s fuckin face taunting Fawn, “screaming, “I’m going to knock your nose in with these rings you bitch. I’m thinking that I knocked the shit out of this stupid bitch when suddenly Fawn loses her temper again, and Fawn leaps right at me, grabbing my white dress with both of her hands, and then shoving me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body In Fawn’s hands as I stumble back. Fawn come right after me, I can see her legs are all rubbery as she grabs my bra and she pulls on it, and then she lets go of my bra, and my bra slides right over my stomach. Fawn is breathing hard now, and she’s trying to catch her breath. Fawn screams ‘Look at those little pancake size tits look at those pathetic little golf ball sized tits you whore.” I’m embarrassed, my little breasts are exposed and everyone is laughing at me and cheering on Fawn. I’m so embarrassed, my nipples are rock hard.

We’re both gasping for air at this point, but I’m not quite as dazed as Fawn. I see Fawn stumbling towards me on her wobbly legs. She pulls back her right fist and she sends it plowing full force right at my face, but quickly I manage to step back and to the side, and out of the way, as Fawn’s punch goes right past my face. Her punch misses me completely, and Fawn goes stumbling right past me quite off balance, and as it does, I spin around and run right after Fawn. I lace my hands right through the back of her fuckin hair and she’s already stumbling forward, and I shove her “bang, face first right into the wall. I bounce Fawn’s face right against the concrete and Fawn screams, “AAAHHH STOP.”as she steps backwards and away from the and she almost falls over. I know I have this bitch now, and now I really wanna teach this fuckin big mouth a fuckin lesson she will never forget. I grab her by her shoulders and I spin her back around and I shove her “boom,” right into the cement wall again. I have her up against the wall and I step back and make fists with both of my hands and I start punching fawn’s big, sexy tits with my fists. “Right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam,” back and forth until both of fawn’s big tits are swollen and black and blue. I’m clearly winning at this point and Fawn is all pummeled and she’s weak. Fawn is knocked bloody, and her legs are still all rubbery as I use fawn’s big, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Fawn is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches and crying out, ‘PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” IT WAS TURNING ME ON HOW I WAS MAKING Fawn’s big sexy tits bounce and slap together as I pound her tits back and forth over and over again.

I scream, Alright Fawn, You want me to stop beating you up, or are you going to tell your husband and everyone in the crowd that I am your Mistress, and you are my slave, and that you’re going to do anything and everything that your Mistress tells you to do.” Tears are starting to well up in Fawn’s eyes, and feebly she tries pushing at me crying out, “NO, I’ll never be your slave bitch,” but this only infuriates me even more and I lose my temper and I smash Fawn “bang,” right on her chin. You can hear fawn’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swing back, and when fawn’s head comes back forward again, Fawn just has this silly little smile, this goofy little grin right across her face, she is punched silly and for a moment she’s seeing fuckin stars again. Insanely I scream, “GET READY BITCH, GET FUCKIN READY BECCAUSE NOW I’M REALLY GOING TO KNOCK YOUR FACE IN.” Fawn cries out, “NOOOOOO.”

I punch her right in her teeth with my big rings. You could hear my rings bang against the enamel of her teeth, and I spit her lips open and blood was rolling from her mouth as she try’s desperately to cry something out, but all you can hear is a gurgling sound and then blood starts rolling out of Fawn’s lips. I hold my fully ringed right fist right up in Fawn’s face screaming, “Are you ready to submit you stupid whore bitch, or do I really have to bash your face in.” The crowd is cheering and cheering. Fawn starts crying out, “STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO, YOU WIN ENOUGH.” I punch Fawn “bam,” right in her left eye with my right fist. I leave the indentation of my rings under Fawn’s eye, and a little blood starts rolling from the cuts on Fawn’s face from my big rings. Tears are rolling from Fawn’s eyes and Fawn is desperately begging me, “PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU, ENOUGH, I HAD ENOUGH YOU WIN, NOW PLEASE LET ME GO.” 

I laugh right in dawn’s face as I scream, “ ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, YOU STARTED THIS FAWN, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND HUMILIATE ME, BUT YOU WERE FUCKIN WRONG. I BEAT YOU UP FAWN. I KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND NOW YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO.”  Fawn is crying and crying like a little baby now, but she is not about to give her dignity up to me until I force her to do it. I bash her “bang,” right in her already cracked and bloody nose and this time you can hear my big metal rings bash into the bone and the silence. The whole crowd has gone silent. I scream say it, “FAWN CRIES OUT, “I’m your slave Mistress, I’m your fuckin slave Mistress, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. The crowd starts is cheering me again and I can feel the tensions going out of me, and a jolt of sexual excitement as I take Fawn over. I become totally in charge of Fawn and she submits to me, and now I’m really going to give everyone a really good show.

I grab her by her fuckin hair screaming, “GET ON YOUR KNEES BITCH, NOW I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY PET, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY OBEDIENT DOGGY, DO YOU UNDER STAND ME.” Tears are streaming down fawn’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Fawn’s face is all bloody and swollen and black and blue. Fawn starts crying even harder now, crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE YORK, PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,’ but I start laughing because not one person would move an inch to help you. They all just stand there and watch as I drag you by your hair onto your hands and knees and you scream, ‘AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. I start dragging her by her fuckin hair across the rough cement. I’m swinging this stupid little slut around like a rag doll, and Fawn’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and her stockings are all ripped. I stop and I scream “Alright you are going to crawl along and head right behind me like my dog and you are to bark and keep on barking until your Mistress tells you that you can stop.”

Fawn has no choice. Fawn is scared and she weak and she’s all bloody. Fawn is scared and she’s submissive to me now and Fawn starts crawling around and around in front of the whole crowd on her hand and knees and ‘WOOF, WOOF,” everyone can hear Fawn barking like a dog as she crawls behind me like an obedient well trained dog. I take Fawn around until we walk over to a bench and I sit down, Fawn crawls right over to me like a good little puppy and she sits at my feet. I laugh as I scream, ‘Now you’re going to worship my feet you bitch. You’re going to remove my shoes and use your tongue on my feet. Fawn may be knocked silly, but I can tell that my feet turned her on. I watched as graciously she removed my shoe, and she held my foot up in the air, right up to her mouth and she stuck her tongue out and she starts licking my foot. She’s slurping at it, licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I scream, “The other one now. Lick my other foot slave.” Obediently Fawn removes my other shoe and she holds my foot up and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my foot over and over again. I look and I see Fawn’s nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to burst as she’s being forced to lick my feet.  I laugh and I scream, “LOOK AT HER YORK, LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH WIFE NOW. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE IS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. Look at what I’m doing to her.”

I pull my foot away and I start laughing as I stand up leaving you sitting like a dog in front of the bench. I walk over and I find my pocket book and I pull out this big, thick strap on dildo and I laugh as I scream, “GET READY BITCH, GET FUCKIN READY. Now take down your panties. I can see Fawn’s eyes start over flowing and dripping down her face and mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and she’s shaking in humiliation as slowly, nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her sexy little panties and kicks them off.  Fawn’s sexy body is fully exposed to everyone, and so far Fawn has been a very good, obedient slave, BUT I can see this totally shocked and startled look come across Fawn’s face as she see’s the big strap on, right on me.” I grab fawn’s hair and she’s crying hysterically now, crying out, “NO PLEASE MISTRESS NOT THAT, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE NOT THAT.” I’m laughing as I walk right up behind her and I grab her shoulder and I put the tip of the big, hard rubber cock right up to Dawn’s anus. Dawn gets even more panicky and she starts crying even harder, crying out, “NO, NO, NO, PLEASE.” 

I shove it in, and Fawn raises up onto her tippy toes and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAAAHHHHHHH,” a she feels that big hard cock sliding deep into her ass hole. Fawn starts jumping and leaping, and twisting. She’s desperately trying to dance off of the cock , but she can’t. I have my hands laced tightly through fawn’s hair and that big, strap on dildo shoved deep into her ass hole, and Fawn just can’t get away. She’s leaping and jumping and crying out, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, Please get it out, take it out of me, you’re hurting me,” as I start marching Fawn around the terrace right in front of everyone and I’m laughing at how tough fawn thought that she was, and how beat up and submissive she looks now as I’m plunging that big hard cock in and out and in and out. Fawn’s nipples are hard end erect and they’re ready to burst, and Fawn’s big, sexy tits are bouncing up and down and up and down.  I’m laughing as I drag her around in front of each and every person fucking her up her ass and humiliating her. I scream, “Tell everyone that you’re my slave and that you’re going to lick my pussy until I cum.” My pussy was starting to become soaking wet as Fawn cries out, “I’m Mistress Vicky’s slave and and I’m going to lick her pussy until she cums. I pull the big, 14” cock out of Fawn and I scream, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN YOU WHORE. YOU’RE GOING TO LICK AND SUCK ON THIS COCK UNTIL YOU MAKE IT EXPLODE.” Fawn starts sucking the dildo clean. She’s shoving that big, hard erect rubber cock in and out of her mouth and the crowd is going crazy.

I shove Fawn away and I unstrap the dildo and throw it to the floor. Then I walk over to York and I can see his big, hard cock is trying to break though his pants. I take it out and I start stroking his cock right in front of his wife. I’m jerking him off as fawn sits like a dog right in front of us. It didn’t take very long before, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” York starts squirting thick glob after glob right out of his cock and right onto Fawn’s face, her hair and her big sexy tits. Fawn is already drenched in York’s cum, but I’m still not finished with her yet. I made York lay down on the bench and I sat right on his big, hard erect cock and I started bouncing up and down and up and down. I’m fucking York Over and over again right in front of his very own wife. Once again York starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” cum and cum and cum and more cum all up inside of my already drenched cxnt. York filled me up, and now my pussy is pulsating and I’m shaking in anticipation as I leap up off of him, right onto Fawn’s chest. I kneel down right over her big sexy tits and then I move up until my cum filled cxnt is only inches over Fawn’s face and I scream, “NOW LICK IT. LICK EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR HUSBAND’S CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY cxnt YOU WHORE, AND YOU’RE GOING TO LICK ME INTO ORGASM.

Fawn anxiously raises her head up and she starts licking my pussy. She’s licking me feverishly like a dog licking its master. My pussy is soaking wet, and the heat is shooting out of me and I start to ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” explode over and over again right on fawn’s face. I can feel Fawn’s tongue deep inside my cxnt as I explode right on it. The crowd is going crazy. I get up to my feet and I’m a little wobbly on my legs from my orgasm. I can see Fawn choking and spitting out the taste of my cxnt, and my juices and I get an idea. I sit down right on top of Fawn again and I scream, “what’s the matter slut, you don’t like the way my pussy tastes.” I reach down and grab her hair and as I wrench at it hard, Fawn lets out a loud, long screams, “AAAAHHHHHH.” And as she does I start pissing in her mouth. I sit on her mouth and I’m squirting my warm yellow urine right into her mouth and Fawn is forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful of that warm piss. Fawn is disgusted, but I get up off of fawn and I’m laughing as I scream, ‘Get up slave, and crawl to your house with me and York. I’m going to use you and abuse you for the whole weekend. 

FawnL

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 10:21:52 AM »
arghhh....it looks that this little psycho bitch got me, humiliating and embarrassing me in front of my husband and my
entire staff. I surely need some time to recover from the beating she gave me, but the internal wounds she inflicted me
will take surely longer to heal....

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »
Oh....my...gosh...  ;D
I cannot believe it.
I am speechless.
I have just witnessed the most astonishing fight of my life.
My - once - proud, arrogant, bitchy wife banged around like a ragdoll and humiliated in public,
reduced to a submissive puppy, satisfying all Mistress Vicky's requests.
That has been incredible ....Now I am scratching her from the floor and take home....
Surely she will be more careful in future before challenging a superior woman...
 ;) ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:59:01 AM by York »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »

IRL York you are blessed with a very special woman, and she is expecting you to come home tonight and show her just how appreciative you are.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »

IRL York you are blessed with a very special woman, and she is expecting you to come home tonight and show her just how appreciative you are.

I know, I know..
Just the fact that she is accepting all this to please me and my sick fantasies makes her special... ;D ;D

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:57 PM »

WOW explosive story. I agree with Vicky,Fawn slapping Vicky's face silly with her tits is so fuckin hot. I would love to see them fight IRL and see Fawn do that to Vicky. I know Vicky would wait and then bite her tit. Fawn had this beating coming after she beat Natalia the way she did. I wouldn't mind seeing Natalia slap Fawn's face silly with her big, sexy tits.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »
well...actually there is something more that Vicky kept hidden, regarding what happened at the end of the fight...
I was there and I am telling a precise report of the events, as for Vicky....

so....here we go...taking the story where Vicky finished it...

.....I sit down right on top of Fawn again and I scream, “What’s the matter slut, you don’t like the way my pussy tastes.” I reach down and grab her hair and as I wrench at it hard, Fawn lets out a loud, long screams, “AAAAHHHHHH.” Opening her mouth wide and as she does I start pissing in her mouth. I sit on her mouth and I’m squirting my warm yellow urine right into her mouth and Fawn is forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful of that warm piss. Fawn is disgusted, but I get up off of Fawn and I’m laughing as I scream, ‘Get up slave, and crawl to your house with me and York. I’m going to use you and abuse you for the whole weekend......

====   and here we go….adding the hidden part ====

But before that I want to give a prize to two lucky fellows here.” I turned looking at the crowd that enjoyed the show of the Manager being beaten and humiliated by a superior woman.

“Any volunteer that is seeking revenge on this bitch here and want to fuck her, right here, right now ? She is here, ready to satisfy you.”
Basically everybody raises his or her hand, showing how Fawn is hated by her same personnel that she abused in all these years.
I laugh loud looking at the wide choice I can get and my eyes goes to two perfect candidates, a short, bulky young man with short red hair dressed in a working overall and a tall, muscled bald black man wearing the uniform of the security personnel.
“You two…” I say gesturing them to step in. “Come near. “

“NOOOOO…” Fawn is screaming looking at the two men walking beside her.
“PLEASE…NOT THESE TWO….NOOOOOOO”
I move on and I start slapping the helpless bitch shouting. “Shut up, slut. You are not in the position to argue my requests. You are my obedient slave, never forget that.” SLAPPP …SLAPPPP  SLAPPPP making her head turn left and right, left and right…my violent blows sounding loud on her already battered and reddened face as a mix of spit, blood, cum and piss is sprayed from her opened mouth.

“You only seat there and obey to what I say and order to you.” I keep on slapping Fawn hard, sending her fucking head left and right, left and right with the little bitch taking all the punishment and when finally I stop and her head turns facing me, once more she is showing that groggy, dazed expression and that silly grin confirming that she is again almost out and can not complain and object her mistress’s orders.

Satisfied I turn to the two men. “She is all yours, now…”
The short one approaches her hissing. “Hi bitch, I am Jack, the janitor, the one that cleans your fucking toilettes every fucking day and you never ever thanked me for that.” and telling that he brutally shoves Fawn on her back, spreads her legs wide, holding her ankles high, her stiletto heels pointing up to the sky as he plunges his hard rock cock deep inside Fawn’s pussy, starting to pump it in and out with violence.
“ARGHHHHHH “ Fawn is screaming in pain as Jack is brutally fucking her on the hard ground.

The big muscled black man instead goes to the opposite side, standing over the supine brunette and takes a seat on her chest, then after grabbing her hair he lifts her head off the ground and pushes his huge monster cock deep into Fawn’s mouth and down her throat, basically choking her a groaning
MPHHHHGHHHHHH noise exiting her mouth as Tom’s balls are smashing into her battered face.
“Do you recognize me, slut ? “ he barks “I am Tom, the security guard. The one that welcomes you every morning with a smile and that you never greet. This is to thank you, bitch. “ he also begins fucking the helpless woman whose body is now shaking and twitching under the violent thrusts of the two men.

In the silence of the parking area the only noises are now the animalistic grunts of the two men satisfying their lusty desires as Fawn’s initial groans and moans are fading, becoming suffocated as she is now on the verge of passing out as Tom’s big cock is definitively choking her with its thickness, the thick piece of beef stuffed down her throat depriving her brain of the oxygen.

Fawn’s big brown almond shaped eyes fluttered, her lashes floating, then closing as they roll back in her head as her throat is jammed full, darkness closed in and her body went limp, stretched out on the hard concrete.

The two men come almost together, loading a full load of warm white sticky cum well inside the now unconscious woman, standing then up and leaving her used, abused and destroyed, the image of the final humiliation.
Tom stands up with his cock still gushing cum and the last spurts just spreading over Fawn’s face covering her with a thin shining layer.

I step in picking up my discarded dress and pumps, saying loud.
“Ok, people, I hope you enjoyed the show. This bitch got what she deserved. Just one final touch.” I pick up the dildo that I used before and I push it deep inside Fawn’s ass hole leaving it stuck there, with the deeply passed out woman not showing any kind of reaction.

The crowd is now cheering me and taking more pics and clips of their destroyed and humiliate General Manager, lying unconscious and naked, apart for her ripped fishnets and boots, spread eagled, battered, bleeding and dripping cum from her holes. The image of a complete humiliating defeat.

Everybody is now leaving and when I turn I see that only York has not left, waiting to collect what is left of her previously proud wife.
“Well, honey.” I say smiling to him “What if you give me a lift home, your home I mean ? Do you have your car here ? “
He smiled back, looking at the woman that has conquered and defeated so clearly his Fawn. “Sure, Vicky, right there.” indicating an elegant black Mercedes parked few dozens of meters away.

“Ok,” I say moving on “let’s go home.” then I stop and walk back.
“and do not forget to clean the place from the rubbish.”
I bent down, grabbing Fawn from her hair and dragging her limp body behind me as I walk toward the car, sliding her naked ass and her elegant fashion boots over the concrete. “I think we shall enjoy my new slave for the next two days.”
I laugh loud as I carelessly throw Fawn’s limp body inside the boot and go to seat near York on the front.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:00:22 PM by York »