News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jenn (Homewrecker) fights Durbinblond (gorgeous MILF)

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Jenn (Homewrecker) fights Durbinblond (gorgeous MILF)
« on: August 31, 2014, 03:57:21 AM »

Durbinblond
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2886

Jenn (Homewrecker)
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=31000

Durbinblonde is a gorgeous blonde MILF, who is a very kinky lady. She is a humiliatrixx, a cocky, confident crazy bitch that commands authority. She is the office manager and she runs a tight ship. She’s always ordering people around and when someone gets nasty she’s tough as nails and before you know it, the other woman is either backing down or getting beat up. Durbin enjoys ordering woman around and she loves humiliating and dominating other woman. I have seen her punch other women from the office bloody, and really giving everyone at the office a really good show. Durbin has been engaged to the owner of the company for 5 years now, and I know as a fact Durbin has beat up many woman, and she enjoys making a fuckin fool out of other women in front of the owner and systematically drains all of the dignity right out of her. Durbin really knows how to fight, and she loves giving her man a show at another woman’s expense.

So can use just imagine what happens when the boss goes away for a week and he comes back with a young, blond Homewrecker Jenn, who everyone on fcf is one vicious, relentless bitch who takes joy in dominating and humiliating older woman. Jenn is a Homewrecker and she could give a shit about some old washed up cow that’s almost twice her age.  The owner just marched in one day and introduced Homewrecker to everyone saying that she is his new personal secretary. It was hard for Burbin to contain her anger. Jenn laughed and whispered “and a lot more than that,” under her breath and she gave Durbin a nasty look, and in just one minute the two women hate each other. Durbin is very confident and very cock and she says, “What do you have something to say about it you flabby old cow.” By now everyone in the office has made a circle around the two woman and the crowd is quite, waiting to see what is going to happen. Durbin slaps Jenn hard across her face, spinning her head sideways from the full force of her hard smack. Jenn is shocked and she has this look on her face, but suddenly her face turns beet red and Jenn loses her fuckin temper and she punches Durbin “bang,” right in her face, right into her nose. Jenn is really pissed off and she’s screaming, “you stupid old whore,” she smashes her fist “bang,” right into Durbin’s nose again, and this time blood starts rolling from Durbin’s nose. Durbin steps back and she puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she becomes infuriated and she shows her hand to Jenn crying out, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin young whore, I’m bleeding.” Jenn is in charge now and she punches Durbin right in her nose again. Durbin stumbles backwards on her high heel and she almost falls over.

Jenn cockily holds her fists up taunting Durbin to put her fists up and fight, “Put your fists up you fat cow, I thought you wanted to fight me, come on you fuckin big mouth,fight.” Durbin is really pissed off and she holds her fist up too, and now the two women are just standing there, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home with every last ounce of her dignity taken from her and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. Durbin screams , ”alright you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Jenn, I’m going to knock the shit out of you and show everyone what a weak, submissive young whore you really are. I’ll take you across my knee and teach you respect and obedience you fuckin troublemaking cxnt.”

Jenn is even more cocky as she seems to be taking charge of the fight at this point. She laughs and she screams, “now I’m going to really knock the shit out of you Durbin you stupid old cow.”  Jenn sends her right fist right at Burbin’s face, but this time Durbin is ready for her. Durbin reaches up with her left hand and with her right hand she sends it plowing, “bang,” really hard, right into Jenn’s chin. You can hear Jenn’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings back and forth, but before she knows what is going on Durbin grabs Jenn’s sexy white dress and she rips it right off of her chest. Button go flying in every direction and now Jenn is standing there in front of everyone in her sexy white push up bra.

Now it’s Burbin who’s infuriated and she starts beating up Jenn with her right fist. Take a good look on Durbin’s right hand in her picture in blue, the one with all of those big, heavy rings and she starts punching Jenn’s nose “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again. She’ using her fully ringed fist to knock Jenn’s face bloody, and “bang,” the rings puts a big gash right across the bridge of Jenn’s nose and blood is really rolling from her nose. Jenn is standing there with that white blouse ripped off of her, the crowd is really excited at the sight of Jenn’s sexy white bra. Jenn looks as if she is about to cry, and her face is turning redder and redder. Burbin shoves Jenn back a couple of steps laughing and screaming, “You think you’re so fuckin tough you skinny slut, I’m going to keep on beating you up bitch until you beg me to humiliate you, and then I’m going to make you very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.” Jen is infuriated all over again and she just goes charging right at Durbin. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her hands right through Durbin’s hair and she starts instantly wrenching her head back and forth. Durbin goes stumbling backwards under the weight of her until she mages to catch her balance and she spins right around, and she shoves Jenn back up hard “bang,” right up against the cement wall. Durbin is insane and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Jenn’s head against the cement. She’s cracking her fuckin skull against the hard cement and Jenn is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes are starting to swim around in her fuckin head.

Burbin is clearly winning at this point, but Burbin is starting to get off on making a fool out of Jenn. She rips Jenn’s bra right off of her chest and Jenn’s sexy breasts just come flopping out in front of everyone. Jenn cries out, “Alright, enough, you win, he’s yours, he’s all yours.” Jenn screams, “I warned you to stay away from him, I told you that I was going to beat you up and drain every last ounce of your dignity from you, but you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me. Now I want you to beg me to humiliate you Jenn.” Jenn pulls her right fist back screaming, ‘No, never, I’ll never let you humiliate me.”  Durbin slaps “bam,” first Jenn’s brusied breast, and then “bam,” her other breast screaming, “you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do you big mouth. I’m going to teach you a lesson you’ll never forget.” Jenn has tears welling in her eyes and she cry’s out, “No, enough get away from me.”

Durbin smashes Jenn right in her nose, again with all of her big, heavy rings and blood just starts gushing out of Jenn’s nose and Jenn frantically starts crying out, “Humiliate me Durbin, Please I’m begging you, please humiliate me.” Durbin gets this nasty little smirk across her face as she grabs Jenn’s hair and she lays her down right on her back. Jenn is crying harder now and she cries out, ‘NO, please someone help me, but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Jen, not even all her friends from fcf, they all just stand there and watch as Durbin starts to dominate Jenn. Durbin lowers her panties screaming, “look up, look up at me you submissive slut.” Jenn is crying harder and her face is beet red in humiliation as she’s looking up and she see’s Burbin start to lower her ass onto her face.Durbin sits her ass right on jenn’s face and Durbin laughs as she screams, “Now you’re going to worship my ass hole with your tongue you stupid young bitch, now stick your tongue out.

There is no way in the world that Jenn would ever even considering doing this and she refuses to take her tongue out of her mouth. Durbin is sitting her ass right on Jenn’s face, and Jenn can’t fuckin breath. She starts kicking her feet and flailing her hands and feebly trying to buck and kick, but Jenn is weak, and she’s all pummeled and bloody. Burbin is smothering Jenn and Jenn  starts kicking and flailing her hands. Durbin grabs Jenn’s hands and Jenn is getting weaker and weaker and she’s starting to see black spots, and her hands just start flapping around limply in Durbin’s hands. Jenn’s mouth drops open and Feebly Durbin can feel Jenn’s tongue come out of her mouth and sliding up her ass. Durbin raises up and she lets Jenn desperately gasp in some air as she’s choking and coughing. Durbin is so hot as she sits upon beautiful Jenn , completely in charge and making a total fool out of Jenn in front of everyone. Durbin screams, “lick my ass hole better whore.” Durbin can feel Jenn’s tongue start plunging in and out of her ass hole. The rythem of Jenn’s tongue on Durbin’s ass hole is getting Durbin really excited. She can practically feel how Jenn’s tongue is going to lick her into orgasm. Durbin spins around and sits her wet, hot pussy right over Jen’s face and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now lick my pussy you slut. Lick my pussy into orgasm you big mouth.”

No one could believe just how submissive Jenn is to Durbin now as Jenn gathers up all of her passion and she starts licking and kissing Durbin’s sweet pussy. She’s making passionate love to her dripping wet cxnt and Durbin is really getting off. Jenn eats Durbin into orgasm. Durbin starts “exploding over and over again right into Durbin’s mouth.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Jenn (Homewrecker) fights Durbinblond (gorgeous MILF)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
Love reading how the "Homewrecker" Jenn gets her comeuppance!!  8) 8) ;D ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:09:37 AM »

Surprised at which woman wins. I think Homewrecker is very tough and she really knows how to fight.

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:30 PM »
I don't think it's a secret that Jenn is a true bitch. But she's a tough bitch that can back up that mouth. She should've been able to handle this old bitch with ease.
CRY BITCH!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »
pretty surprised that Jenn lost....she is a though fighter...