News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Harper's Awakening - Chapter 5, "The Obsession"

• 15 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Harper's Awakening - Chapter 5, "The Obsession"
« on: August 31, 2014, 07:18:40 PM »
Harper’s Awakening: Chapter 5, "The Obsession"

Since I got on my “health-nut kick” and began working out very early in the mornings, like 430-500 a.m., one of the sacrifices I had to make was a large breakfast and coffee in the morning.   I had made a habit of stopping at this Starbucks a block from my office building, which also served some healthy food too. I have always tried to eat right. I have a good figure, some people would call me lean as I'm fairly tall at 5’ 9-1/2” plus and 138 pounds. If I didn't eat right, I would probably bloat up like a balloon!   I run five miles a day in the park and on the treadmill if the weather is bad, along with my boxing training and I do yoga twice a week.  We have a Stair Master, exercise bicycles, and some other exercise equipment at the apartment, which kept my legs and butt looking great.  Still, it was nothing compared to this hot girl that I had been noticing in the Starbucks every morning the last few weeks (and yes, we girls DO notice those things too, trust me!).  I also noticed her because she had recently come to work for our firm.  She worked on the other side of my floor so I hadn’t had a chance to go over and formally meet her.  I was now making it my mission to do so!  

My libido has a way of making me do things I otherwise might not.

Every morning lately, when I came in for my cappuccino and oat bran muffin (with an occasional splurge on a chocolate chunk cookie), she would almost invariably be standing in line in front of me. She was there like clockwork, meticulous with her schedule (just like me, she was Ms. Anal herself). And I thought I WAS ANAL?  She always ordered a fruit smoothie and a chocolate chip cookie, everyday. She appeared to be about the same age as me, somewhere around mid-thirties. Her body was like a rock, but still very feminine. She appeared to have muscle and little trace of fat (God I HATE THAT!).  She was about five foot, nine inches tall, about the same as me, probably about the same weight. She had light brown hair that looked soft and shiny.  It seemed to glow as it hung down her back and it was always pulled back tight in a ponytail. She rarely had much make-up on. Her  eyes were a piercing, ice blue (God they made me melt!) color and sparkled behind these horned rimmed  oval shaped reading glasses she often wore that made her even more white-hot sexy to me!  I just imagined those eyes were the mirror to one very feminine soul.  I wondered how long I could stare into them without her thinking me totally creepy.  Her nose was upturned, ever so slightly. Her lips just seemed to be the type of place where smiles played a lot.  She had light brown hair that looked soft and shiny.  It seemed to glow as it hung down her back, always pulled back tight in a ponytail.  Her hair seemed so silky and I wanted to reach out and touch it, to see how it felt in my hand, run it through my fingers. I told a friend about her and described her this way:

"She seemed like she could be very engaging and very assertive (but not bitchy, there's a difference) at the same instant, yet she doesn’t seem to make any concessions for who she really is or what she stands for." "In fact, she's DAMN proud of it"

She seemed like she was pretty much all business/dead serious about everything most of the time!   It know probably wasn’t fair of me to judge her like that.  She did have the most wonderful laugh (OK, maybe I’m being judgmental now, but in a GOOD WAY!).  I suspected that maybe she wasn’t as “hard” as she seemed to often show.  She’s a woman who is "adept" because she is an assertive, distinctly independent girl.  Morgan (got her name at the coffee shop) was the antithesis of a character like “Gamora” from the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy” in many ways.  You know the type, they're usually bodily strong, they can curse like construction workers (even in front of their Mom’s; and by the way, Morgan cussed little), they could probably kill any living thing that crosses them and they derive the greatest joy from being that way (am I describing anyone you know?).  In a “twist”, Gamora gets to play with the big boys in the film in ways that simply don't feel feel “token”.  For one she doesn't come off as weak when a male attempts or order or influence her.  Her role isn’t one that’s three minutes of eye candy.  She isn’t even introduced as the love interest of the main character.

Gamora’s a very forceful and a "take-no-prisoner" type of girl as she needs to be and Morgan was that way, although without the superheroine theatrics.    Now while some might say, its just a comic book superheroine, these characters have often influenced us with their strength (inner, not just physical), maturity, and judgment over the years. It also helps Gamora gets to exist a bit as a driver of the plot and not so much the “sex object in leather”.  Its always nice to see when a female gets to play with the big boys on pretty close to equal footing and that good looks and a strong left hook can live in peaceful harmony together.  It was also cool to see a woman with a great  line of “I’ll not succumb to your pelvic sorcery”.  Pelvic sorcery?

These women often exhibit what I would describe as cocky/aggressive, almost "manly" personality characteristics, but they just happen to be.... girls and damn sexy ones!  The best part of this is that bogus gender lines get broken; nobody's going to say Gamora isn’t able to do the job, look how rough and tough she is. However, the problem with this is that often, the characters that are "awesome" or "kick-ass" are pretty much masculine-by-design, whereas characters that are "weak" or "submissive" are showing largely feminine traits.  

Makes you feel great to be a woman huh?

It drives me absolutely nuts how we place all this priority on these really silly pre-existing “sexual roles” that show their influence by singing the praises of traits associated with masculinity and maligning attitudes associated with femininity,  The "usual roles" almost ALWAYS show their significance by celebrating the attributes defined as male and vilifying traits associated with females.  

Jesus what an unmitigated crock of shit!

Anyway, see what happens when you take a few psychology courses from an elitist private school?  

RANT OVER!

It was her body that was was really driving me nuts though!  She had what I guess most folks would call an awesome “beach-bod”.  God she was really cut!  She was slender, but curvy at the same time.  She generally was dressed in tight black yoga pants, sometimes with a zip-up hooded sweater that said “STANFORD” in white script letters on the front, which was what first caught my attention.  She often looked to just have a white sports bra on underneath it, new white Nike trainers and short, white ankle socks. There was no disguising her strong, muscled, toned figure, especially her legs and ass. I had heard she ran like I did so that made sense (I’ll explain how I “heard” this a bit later).  Her shoulders were a little more toned than most girls but as I said earlier, she was “way” feminine.  She also had a very sexy curve to her tight butt, which was so sexy. Her breasts were firm, upturned, stuck out and stretched her zipped up sweater out. I guessed that she was on her way to gym on those mornings, which really got me even more excited.  The idea of watching her work out, or me even working out with her, had my imagination running wild with excitement.  I generally went to the gym after work so I was feeling incentivized to find out her morning workout schedule!

As I had mentioned earlier, I had discovered her name was Morgan from the coffee shop owner's writing on her cup.  Morgan had an “edge” about her, an almost single-mindedness which was more apparent in her eyes, but she also had an overall attitude and a confidence about her.  I think maybe it would be appropriate to say she exuded an appearance of strength, which I found very sexy.  She could be assertive without being bitchy.   With all that said, she still presented herself in very sexy/feminine sort of way and I liked that. There was absolutely no discounting her femininity.  She had that look that made me want to wrestle her on the spot, that combination of strength, beauty and sex appeal.  I mean I wanted to get down and dirty with her on the mats or in a ring!  I was obsessed with her and I imagined wrestling and boxing with her a lot. It was fantasy more than anything but I honestly wanted to “try” her. I wanted to test her and her, me. This Morgan woman looked like she wasn't one to take shit from anyone and could care less what anyone thought about her.  So why would I EVER like someone like that?  I was just hoping that she liked women, a woman like me.  

Besides...she was HAWT!  Enough said!

WOW could I EVER make any LESS sense?  

That was how I met Morgan, when my libido was in the fucking RED!

No way I can possibly EVER forget that night.  Every, “Oh My God, had I completely lost my freaking mind?” What was I thinking?",  moment of that evening is still running through my mind and it’s even now making me wetter by the second!  I was so nervous I wanted to just puke.  Even though I was about to do something so totally out of character, at that moment,

I just didn’t care!!.

But you know that feeling when you see another really sexy woman and you can’t stop thinking about her and it turns into this fantasy where you imagine the two of you showering after working out at the gym and then one thing leads to another and the next thing you know you’re sitting in the bathroom at work masturbating about a fantasy that on the one hand you pray never, ever comes true and on the other you wish it would?  

Yeah.  I have a really serious out of control fucking problem.

As I grew up, “they” told me that girls aren’t supposed to like other girls like that.  HA!  I sure went past “GO” on that one pretty fast!  But I’ve been this way my entire life.  Girls just feel…Different.  I’m not ashamed of it.  Heck I relish feeling like this.

We Girls are just different.  We can be extra, extra soft or we can be extra, extra nasty (Me).  And depending on the complex and as yet the "unexplained by science" hormonal mix at any given instant, when two girls get together who are attracted to one another, the Richter scale takes on a whole new definition and can even most times just get tossed out the window.  And speaking of workout, “they” said a girl isn’t supposed to like to fight either.

Oh Really?  Really Now?  SERIOUSLY? PUHLEEZE!

Next time you’re at a gym or if you’re a guy, ask your girlfriend or wife that goes to an all-female gym, what she sees there nowadays.  Ask her how many women are training harder, bulking up a little, even boxing.  I bet she’d love to tell you.

Might even make some serious brownie points for yourself.

When Morgan started her new job with my venture capital company, I was immediately mesmerized by her, and I watched and listened to her and she was so sweet and friendly to everyone, and she was so funny, and so insanely sexy and…  And…   Oh God, her piercing blue eyes…and yeah…I’ll say it again…I want to fuck her into a coma!

I knew I was in trouble and treading water on the "deep end".  It was, like REAL trouble, the kind of trouble that goes well way past starting with a capital “T”.

Its starts with a capital "F"...as in....Harper....you're SO FUCKED!

At first I tried to avoid her.  I really did!  I mean it!  Come on!  You quit laughing now!!   Don’t you dare laugh at me!  I didn’t want her to think I was stalking her or anything.  Then, I started making up excuses to walk by her office, just to take a quick “innocent” peek to give me my “fix” and satisfy my habit.  One day, I was walking by and she was bending over to pick up some folders and her skirt rode up and I saw her ass.  You had on this sexy black thong and garter belt combo…  And the straps curved over your firm, shapely beautiful ass and…GAWD I lost it!

I had to run away!   I got so wet I couldn’t control myself!  I ran off to the bathroom, made sure it was empty, shut the stall door behind me and I masturbated, fantasizing about you the whole time.  And I did it and had thoughts I will damn sure never tell you about!.

I’m sure I should be so ashamed!  NOT!  I know I probably shouldn’t be doing this!  I love my girlfriend, I really do but…  But I just want…  With her, I just want…

God damn it!  I just want to fuck her!  Just a furious, soaking wet sweaty, slam me to the wall bitch, blackout type fuck, fuck her into a coma type fuck with a woman who’s so beautiful  and sexy she takes away my breath away every time I see her!

Now I ask you…. is that TOO MUCH TO ASK? Is it?  Is it now?

I felt I was really doing such a pretty horrible job of hiding my attraction to her.  I just knew she could tell I was nervous around her. Every time we’d bump into each other I’d get tongue-tied and couldn’t look her in those the eyes.  The cool thing though was she smiled every time I acted like a dork!    At least I think that was cool?  So I just kept avoiding her because I didn’t want to seem creepy.

I would just love to know why I kept doing it.  It was so crazy, and so silly, Things got even worse when I saw her at the gym working out. I fantasized about asking her to come over and use my heavy bag.  I mean…  She just looked like she was a gym whore like me and she looked like she could be into boxing, so, it just felt safe, you know?  Like…  Like we could just get to know each other while beating the shit out of the heavy bag.  Then maybe at some point we’d beat the shit out of each other!

I’ll be honest, I dream of getting in the ring with her and fighting, both of us topless, sweaty.  I think the excitement for me is quite simply I enjoy the punching aspect of boxing and to be able to trade punches with her would quite simply drive me out of my freaking mind!  I wanted to match my skills and my body against hers.  I couldn’t think of anything sexier.  When I’d think about popping her head back with a left jab or sending her body flying back with a uppercut to the jaw (or being on the receiving end of those from her) it excites me beyond words.  Although I was at one time very self-conscious of my "'desires",  I have since learned that what I experienced and am still experiencing is part of my life and my personal nature and psyche.

"AND I LOVE IT!"

So what did I do when I get these urges?  Same thing I always do and have done.  I went to the gym, hit the locker room and changed into my sports bra and tight, tiny (for you Morgan) compression shorts.  I might already have had my feet and ankles taped up.  “He” knew I was going to come down and take out some of my frustrations on “Mr. Heavy.”  “He” was my boxing trainer Joe and he knows me about as well as anyone.  He’s been sort of a father figure to me since I moved to New York from California.  Joe would come over and spot the bag for me and I’d just try and tear it apart with my gloved fists.  He’d work me until I dropped because he just had this innate sense; he simply knew I needed to work “this” out of me.

When I couldn’t to make it to the gym, my solution to “my problem” was using my every popular, always comfortable 8 oz. EVERLAST boxing glove (I have burgundy and black).  Usually what I would do is wait until I was alone, then I would get up in the bay window of our apartment that looks out at Central Park in New York. Usually I’m wearing my cut-off tee shirt and yoga pants and climb up on the landing.  The glass of the window is such no one can see in but I can see out.  That gives me the security of knowing I’m alone but the daring to be “exposed” to a lot of the Upper West Side.  I then take the glove and slide it over my right hand and pull the Velcro strap tight.

I’d lean against the side of the bay window with my back up against it and spread my legs open, close my eyes and take a few long slow deep breaths, then slid my gloved hand down between my legs.  Maybe the memory of a dream about her from the night before would continue to thread its way into my thoughts, and my nipples would instantly harden and tingle in response. The fantasy of her fingers stroking my swollen clit would cause me to slip my gloved hand beneath the waistband of my yoga pants, on past the waistband of my cotton panties, until I found the wet, warm, soft mushy folds of my pussy.  My body would lurch badly at that first touch and I’d usually scream out.

I’d feel a nervous sort of flutter in my tummy, and my brain would seem to get stuck in overload, but my body screamed for a release.  I’d pull my panties down my thighs a little more and begin to let the thumb of the glove slide along the wet loose flaps of skin of my by now, throbbing labia.  The larger leather thumb beginning to glide effortlessly along the moist slick skin and its at that point that I begin to press in a bit more firmly with the thumb and start to twist it.  This would let the soft leather work between the mushy folds and slowly begin to spread them apart, letting the thumb enter me.  My small pink nipples, the plump pink skin now absolutely rigid on my perfectly formed up-turned orbs.  I would lean back and brace my back against the side of the bay window and thrust my pussy against the glove thumb, twisting it and pulling it in and out, the leather just coarse enough to drive my clit beyond white hot as my wet sticky juices began trickling down the leather thumb and onto the palm of the boxing glove. I would be biting down on my lower lip so hard at times I would almost cut it.

My left hand would be positioned over my right breast, the fingers curling in and pressing into the firm, soft fleshy breast.  My pink nipple, so hard and erect that it would tease the soft skin of my palm, while at the same time just enhancing the arousal flowing from my breast.  My breasts are incredibly sensitive and I can make myself climax if I take my time and rub them the right way.  Combining the two techniques, rubbing my breasts and using the glove on my pussy, was the perfect combination to give me an orgasm that would shake me to my core.  I would often achieve five or six orgasms pretty quickly and by that time I would be so aroused I just couldn’t stop.  I'd keep going until I was almost hyperventilating.

I DID NOT WANT TO STOP!

My thought process during this was always super important.  I would usually be visualizing Morgan working out, her attacking that heavy bag with that awesome cut body of hers.  I’d Imagine her doing it topless, her torso just glistening under the gym lights as she grunted with every blow she struck against the leather covered bag, droplets of perspiration spraying from her tanned skin, her long pony tail swinging from side to side.   I’d imagine her sinewy muscles flexing through the perspiration as she poised herself to throw a punch.  I would then imagine myself holding the bag for her, spotting her so I would be able to peer around the bag and look directly at her bare sweaty chest, her creamy, perfectly rounded upturned breasts just barely jiggling as she punched the bag with both her taped fists, throwing perfect combinations or ripping off uppercuts, short hard hooks and perfectly precise left jabs as she moved so lightly and skillfully on her toes from side to side. Thinking about her in this way was pretty much like fucking her to me and I invariably would need some sort of release after such a mental “session”.

Are you getting the picture?

At the end of my “lovemaking” to myself I would always feel this immense sense of release and of satisfaction that would just sweep over my tall frame.

I wondered if she had similar sensations and desires towards me but neither of us seemed willing to make the first move.  I found myself so often daydreaming of getting in the ring and fighting her, anything to release these frustrations from deep within me.  I even began daydreaming of wrestling erotically with her.  I would visualize she and I wearing only our silk panties and facing one another on our knees on top of the bed.  We would scoot forward until our knees touched, then we’d raise our arms and “lock-up”, our arms extended above our heads as we clasped our hands tightly as we would start to test each other’s strength, our arms quivering, shaking as we’d push, twist and tug!  The sinewy muscular development in our backs and shoulders would appear so well defined as our upper body physiques would tighten and flex.  I’d see (and in my case, feel) the perspiration beginning to bead up on our tanned skin, those beads ultimately collecting and beginning to flow and streak down our bare chests and backs.  Feeling the warm gasps of her breath flow across my facial features, biting my lower lip as we fight and test each other’s strength to the maximum!  Our bodies sliding closer as our knees slid in between mine and our breasts, our hard erect nipples growing tantalizingly closer, so close you could almost feel some sort of spark-like sensation jump the remaining millimeters of distance between the wet plump skin of our sensitive nipples.  Our breasts ultimately pressing firmly together, melding as every curve, every nuance of our torsos began to fill.  Our silk panties growing wetter by the second as our sensual flows would simply not be controlled by any simple and feeble attempt of using will power.

One of us was ultimately going to be tipped back on her back; one of us was going to be pinned.  Sometimes my thoughts would run wild and I would imagine we’d break our interlocking hands, lean our foreheads on each other’s bare wet shoulders and begin trading light punches to our abs.  Hearing our bare knuckles smack against the bare wet skin covered muscle, our punches growing with intensity, as did the volume of our groans.  Each of us looking down between us and watching a bare fist hit a patch of wet, slick glistening skin, the sweat flying in all directions, as our breasts would jiggle lightly from the force of the blows.  The grunts and groans would fill the room!  We’d just keep trading punches until one of us couldn’t take anymore and gave up!  God I would just be losing my fucking mind!!  I wanted her so bad!!

This was simply how I felt, how my daydreams would often go.  Tell me this isn’t good stuff!

My work as the new CFO of the firm was going extremely well and between that and my workouts I felt I had reached a spot in my life where the results of my hard work and sacrifices were paying off.  My social life was also improving, as Samantha and I seemed to grow more desirous of each other by the day.  We fulfilled many of our mutual physical needs by wrestling and boxing each other and at times watching each other spar or fight another girl.

But for me, there was still my “Morgan” problem.

It was Friday, the weekend was upon us and that day had been more stressful than most, so I decided to go the gym and work out my frustrations. Samantha had gone out of town to see her folks so I was by myself.  The cool night air felt so great on my skin as I got out of my Range Rover and walked into the gym. I entered and saw that it was almost empty, except that some someone was using the exercise bike and a few others were on the treadmills.   I didn’t pay them any attention as I was getting into my pre-workout “focus” (I told you I was anal!).  I went into the locker room room and removed the clothes off my 5'9-1/2” body, unfastening my bra and sliding it off my “C” cup breasts, then removing my panties before changing into my black spandex compression shorts and my black sports bra. I stopped and looked in the mirror before I went out into the workout area.  I looked pretty damn good if I do say so!  As Samantha described me recently on her Facebook page,

"She has that classic fit California beach girl look about her, without the blonde hair and blue eyes.  Her chocolate brown hair and large dark eyes went heart and soul with her eye-catching girl-next-door good looks, attractive enough for any magazine cover and maybe even a foldout!  Naturally slim but not top heavy, her shapely hips and cute perky butt would make any guy or girl look twice. Her long legs look like they will almost never end.  She’s so attractive it can almost be irritating at times but she is so unpretentious you don’t really care”

Have I said yet how much I love that woman?

I finished dressing and went out to the main area where the exercise machines were kept, and I started my workout by getting up on a treadmill. I saw this beautiful woman out of the corner of my eye, and eventually we both tuned our heads and our eyes locked on each other’s.

I knew immediately it was Morgan from my office/work!  OMG!!

I walked over and we greeted each other with a friendly smile and a light handshake. My heart leapt up in my throat and I thought for a moment I was going to pass out!

OH THANK YOU GOD!

She had been riding the stationary bike before I walked out there and her breathing was heavy, but regular as sweat was already running down her cheeks, chest and back. 

We both got on the treadmills next to each other and proceeded to get in our runs, coincidently five miles for both of us.  We talked a lot while we ran, how she liked New York, the firm.  She was so much more animated than I would have guessed and I got the sense she was glad to be talking to someone in a new town, new job.  We both hit the machines for some circuit weight training and after a few hours of exercising, I made my way to the showers. She wanted to do some stretching so she stayed behind.  

With a very tired and exhausted smile, I peeled off my sweat soaked sports bra and shorts, and staggered into the shower area. The shower was blessedly empty and Thank God!  I hated showering when there were a lot of women!  Weird huh with my libido?

Not if you're me and you're kind of seriously horny and you would have a burning desire to pleasure yourself.

Get the picture now?

I slipped in and got under the shower head, reached up and turned the water on.  A sudden gush of cool water poured down and I gasped at first.  Soon though my body became adjusted to it and I just closed my eyes and just let it flow. 

I stood naked under the funnel-shaped spray of lukewarm water, with my right hand above my head holding onto the shower head hose, and my left hand buried deep into my long, dark brown hair as I ran my long slender fingers back through the wet matted strands. I then let it slide then down over the back of my neck, my hand running down my bare slick right shoulder and arm before moving over and beginning to gently rub my breasts. My nipples were instantly hard from the temperature of the water and I sighed as my fingers grazed over the pinkish plump tingling skin, each touch sending a jolt through my body.  Suddenly my mind conjured up an image of Morgan working out.  She looked so awesome, especially all sweaty. I could imagine the perspiration streaking her chest and breasts and dripping off her nipples. I let my fingers roam down my body and between my thighs. I felt an instant heat run through my body as my fingers began playing with the soft, wet mushy folds of skin of my labia. Turning up the hot water up a little more, I closed my eyes and thrust my head under the flowing, massaging stream of warm liquid as the billowing steam began to fill the area around me.

One of the best feelings in the world is warm water running over the aching, sore, tired muscles in your neck, shoulders and back after a hard workout as you begin to feel the almost massaging effect of the flowing water.  Once under the soothing streams of hot water, the tired muscles start to relax a bit.  The sensation of the warm water as it streams down the back of your head, through your hair, over your neck, back and shoulders and over your breasts, is simply heaven. 

You look down and see the water steaming over your firm upturned breasts, watching it literally fly off your hard erect nipples much like it would come out of a drainage spout at the end of drain on a house or building.  There were few better feelings and one that made working out for me well worth it.  

I suddenly was startled by the sound of a metal locker door closing and it woke me from my erotic daydreaming. I pushed the wet, matted hair back out of my eyes and turned my head, looking over back over my left shoulder and opened my eyes to see Morgan walking in!  We had such a great conversation while we were jogging on the treadmills that my ”‘attraction” to her only felt stronger.  She had such a delightful personality and it only added to her physical beauty.  I watched her through the opening to the shower area as she began removing first her white sports bra, which had become so saturated with perspiration that the outline of the darker skin of her areolas and her small pinkish nipples was so clearly defined through the now almost shear material.  I felt myself becoming immediately aroused at the sight of her sensual breasts.  This was no surprise as Morgan had what someone else defined as “gravity defying breasts”.

I leaned against the cool shower wall, not quite sure of what I really saw. I wondered,

Was I dreaming all this?

I could feel my breath being taken away in an instant as I turned back and looked again.  My prayers were answered as it wasn't a dream!  There she was, our eyes meeting and that sexy smile coming over her face, her blue eyes twinkling as she removed her clothing.  She was just a fucking drop-dead gorgeous woman. She bent over at the waist as she grabbed the tight waistband of her white tight workout shorts and shimmied her hips as she pulled them down over her toned sexy thighs, her perfect breasts hanging from her bare chest.  

She walked into the shower and took the shower jet next to mine, reaching up and turning on the water and immediately ducking her head under the spray, occasionally lifting her head and tilting it back to let the water splash across her face as she smiled broadly. Bending down I picked up my shampoo bottle and squirted a small amount on to my hands and began to lather it up.  I winced with pain as I reached up and began scrubbing behind my head; I had twisted my neck funny during one of the weight training exercises and I was starting to feel it.

"You look like you’re in a lot of pain there" Morgan asked.

"Oh I’ll be fine, I just tweaked something in my neck, that's all." I replied.

"Here, let Dr. Morgan diagnose that!" Morgan suggested. “I tweak my neck a lot if I strain to hard while I’m working out”  “It seems to be this one spot along my spine, some muscle that is really sensitive”

“Let me look”

“Magic to my ears”, I said to myself!

Morgan was the acknowledged “workout queen” of the office, besides myself of course, and was usually consulted as our resident "doctor" for modest aches and pains, anything short of open-heart surgery. Although I had my suspicions that sometimes she was consulted not so much simply because of her “knowledge and expertise” but because quite simply, she was a “babe”.

"Sure, but I don't think it's life-threatening."  "I don't feel any paralysis just yet" I answered.

She answered,  "I'll be the judge of that" "Remember, I'm the doctor"

As Morgan slid over behind me, I could feel the warmth of her skin as she moved closer and I fought to hold back a shiver as her hands gently touched my neck. I then felt her hard nipples graze across the soft wet slick skin of my back and my arousal just went off the charts!  She gently took her right hand and moved my hair to the side, then began to lightly press on the back of my neck with her fingers, all the while watching for my reaction to any pain, asking me “How that felt?”  

After searching around and having me point out areas that were really sore, she began to massage the back of my neck and shoulders. I was so dry mouthed as she began to gently knead the supple flesh beneath my wet slick tanned skin with her fingers.  I was anxious at first not to give any indication of my interest away at first. As Morgan’s long fingers worked on my firm tensed muscles, I soon began to feel completely completely at ease and totally relaxed with her in every way.   I felt such intense pleasure each time Morgan squirmed and twisted her wet crotch against my firm tensed ass.  I gasped loudly with intense pleasure and gratification as her strong yet caring hands pampered the tired aching muscles in my shoulders and neck. I moaned softly as her hands kneaded and pressed on my shoulder blades, her thumbs sliding down against my sore aching muscles. She moved closer and pressed her chest to my back.  I could feel her breasts, her hard pointy nipples thrusting against my wet slick skin.

The hot water continued to cascade down over us like a warm sensual waterfall as I et my body lean back into her sensual pampering hands. I then extended my arms and leaned forward a bit against my palms as they pressed against the cool, wet tile wall.   I arched my back sharply as her firm fingertips kneaded the sore tired muscles.  Slowly, Morgan’s hands moved down my back, massaging all the way, her long slender fingers digging into the skin-covered muscle. Her thumbs extended down to lightly rub against my tail bone and tantilizingly tease my ass. I could feel the excitement building inside me and struggled to control my breathing so as not to give away my true feelings but who the HELL was I was I kidding?  As her thumbs pressed on either side of my spine, her fingertips feathered lightly on the sides of my waist and stomach, teasing, almost tickling me. 

Slowly her hands began to move back up until she was gain level with the bottom of my breasts. She moved her body behind me, her arms curling around me and her hands moving up under my breasts, cupping them entrancingly underneath, her fingers spreading and curling in, pressing into the supple flesh as I shuddered.  

At the same time I felt her rocking her shoulders from side to side against my upper back, letting her hard aroused nipples swish back and forth, feeling the plump pinkish flesh glide through the wet film of water coating my tanned skin.  A moan escaped my lips before I could stop it and I know she heard it as I heard a soft giggle. Taking her cue from that “weakness”, Morgan began to kiss the back of my neck while softly kneading the soft rounded underside of my beasts. She then began sliding her hands down my belly and over the contours of my muscled abs. She tickled and teased her way to just above my pussy and then moved her hands around to my ass and cupped my bottom with the palms of both hands, curling her fingers and pressing her fingertips into the firm flesh.  Then the real fun started as she gently grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around to face her, her body pressing to mine as my wet back pressed against the cool slick tile wall.  She then leaned in and our lips began to touch.

The idea of passionately kissing another woman (I said PASSIONATELY, not one of these “foo foo” pecking type things) has always been one of the most sensual and seductive acts I could be a part of.  There is no comparison to that of kissing a man and a kiss is simply the ultimate form of communicating between two women who’s libido’s are over-flowing with more sensations than their brains and bodies can process.  Samantha was a wonderful kisser, as an example.  She knew how to make a kiss more than just a kiss.  She had this special technique of moving her lips away gradually after the first kiss or two on the lips and softly let her lips drag over the soft skin of my neck, chin or shoulder. She had a way of lightly breathing across my skin, which stood every pulsating erotic nerve I had on end, making me feel so much more sexy and sensual than I ever could otherwise.

I always recommend spending a while warming each other up to a good kiss and take it slow. Turning me around slowly, she pressed her lips to mine. Kissing a woman has never been like I expected it would be. It has always been more softer, so much more sensual than kissing a man, more sensuous and slower. Our tongues wrestled with each other as she pulled me closer to her. We both alternated sucking gently on each other’s tongues, squeezing them between our lips as we took turns drawing then in our mouths. Almost fucking them, begging them to cum on our tongues.  

My hands moved up to cup her breasts and then gently rubbing and flicking my thumbs over her nipples, eliciting a soft moan of delight from her lips and causing the firm pinkish plump flesh to become even more rigid. Prodded on by the sound (as I've always been!), I moved my mouth to her budding nipple and began to swirl my tongue around it. Taking the tip in my mouth I began to suck, first softly and then harder as her moans escalated. 

We slowly sank to the shower floor as I continued my exploration of her body, making my slow way down her belly. I wrapped my arms around her torso and lowered us both down to the floor from our knees, cradling her lower back as she went down under me.

I began to stretch my tall frame over hers.  After I had lavished her sexy abs with my active tongue, I diverted my attentions to her firm well-muscled calves and sinewy thighs. My probing tongue snaked it's way closer and closer to the wet, soft, mushy folds of skin of her throbbing labia, her breathing became rapid and shallow. Her soft moans starting to turn to whimpers as I let my tongue glide up and down ever so gently along her our lips.  I let my tongue literally caress the folds apart as I slide it up and down, the tip slowly slipping between the folds so effortlessly.  I gently touched my tongue to her white-hot, throbbing clit, flicking it back and forth lightly at first, tasting her juices on my tongue. Lifting her legs up to allow myself even more access to her “promised land”, I covered her pussy with my mouth, licking out the juices there and tonguing her now hard, throbbing, tingling nub. Her body shook as I twirled my tongue inside of her, alternating between more forceful, deep plunging type lashes with my tongue to soft, sensuous tastes, slowly curling my tongue inside her, lapping and pulling her warm sticky juices into my mouth.

I slowly inserted one finger inside her warm wet pussy, feeling her muscles contract instantly and surround and swallow my finger. I inserted another and began to move them in and out in a slow deliberate motion. Almost instinctively, she began to rock her body against my fingers, her body shuddering against my hand as I pushed my fingers deeper, twisting and twirling them. 

Her body began to shake and her soft moans grew to louder groans and whimpers, all coming together in a kaleidoscope of sound and emotions as her climax began to build to a crescendo. She arched against me and I grabbed her ass cheeks, sinking my fingers into the firm skin and pulling her pussy to my lips and tongue as she began to cum. Her muscles contracted and began to literally trickle her juices on to my face. Her frantic spasms filled me with the deepest, most erotic sensations of satisfaction.  I eagerly licked the juices from her skin and held her hill she shuddered until she gave way with a sigh. 

I gradually let her body drop to the floor, cradling her lower back with my right arm.  I tilted my face back and let the free running water flow and splash over my reddened flushed face.  I closed my eyes and continued to roll the taste of her clit, savor the flavor of her juices in my mouth, remembering the first instant my tongue felt her white-hot nub. Moving my head out of the water I looked her in the eyes... and smiled.  She returned the smile and we slowly got to our feet to rinse off.

"Would you like to come back to my place with me?" she asked.

"OH HELL YEAH!" I replied.

And with that invitation, we finished showering quickly, and dried each other off, getting dressed.  I got into my car and followed her to her apartment, both of us driving like we were entrants in qualifying runs for the Indianapolis 500!!

We got back to her place and she asked told me she had actually been watching me for a while at the gym.  She had noticed I was into boxing and she said it turned her on a lot to watch me.  By this time I was near fainting!  She asked me if I liked to wrestle and I told her I loved it!  And then she said the magic words.  

“Wanna go get on the bed and go two out of three falls?”

All I said was,

‘”OH HELL YEAH!”

We went into her bedroom and she had this huge king-sized bed and I just began salivating.  We began removing our clothes and stripped down to our panties, hers red, mine black.  She got up on one corner of the bed and I got up on the other.  As we got closer, we both raised our arms up in front of us a little, our elbows bent slightly, as we both began to smile and giggle a little.  I was sure hoping she was as turned on as I was because I was just throbbing and aching deep up between my thighs!  I could feel the occasional wet trickle stream along the inside of my thighs and my wetness was just continuing to grow!  My clit was “red-lining” and it was not going to take much for me to cum.  Her body was so awesome, those firm perky upturned tits and those small perfect pink nipples just were driving me insane as they grazed against and teased my own!

We both wiggled our fingers a little as they touched and we began to clasp our hands together tightly and "lock up".  We slowly began to raise our joined arms above our heads, feeling them begin to quiver as we started pushing on each other.  I could feel the muscles in my shoulders and upper back begin to tighten and burn, our forearm muscles growing taut like steel bands.  Our arms and clasped hands slowly rose above our heads and our sensitized nipples grew tantalizingly close.  As our nipples rubbed together, I could feel her warm, labored gasps of breath flow across my wet, flushed facial features.  Morgan grinned at me as the tips of our noses rubbed together.  Our faces began to become more red and flushed as I felt the beads of perspiration begin to form on my chest, back and shoulders.  My eyes burned as the salty sweat trickled into my large dark eyes.  I could feel myself perspire more and more as the beads began to collect and trickle down my warm soft skin.  

"Is this making you hot?" Morgan whispered in my ear.

"OH Hell Yeah," I whispered back.

Suddenly I lost my grip on her hands and our bodies and heads came together, our foreheads butting together with a loud CRACK! My head snapped back as I screamed out, the blinding pain in my forehead just bursting forth like the Sharknado of migraines!

OOOOWWWWW!!!

Morgan reached up and began rubbing her forehead with her left hand as she unleashed a barrage of cuss words, then suddenly snarling at me,

“YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH cxnt!”

Then anger inside of me swelled up as fast as the pain in my head and I blurted back,

“FUCK YOU WHORE!”

Suddenly, out of of the corner of my eye, I saw her hand swiftly coming up in a blur at my face from down below her waist as an intense shocking force hit  my right  cheek with a sharp, stinging SMACK!  

WHAPP!!!

"OOWWW!!"

She slapped me with her open left hand full across the face!! It rocked me as the force of the blow forced my head to twist violently to the side!  I pulled it back and then steadied myself, blinking my eyes as I could feel the tears welling up as I just  stared at her!  My head felt like a starburst had gone off in it!  For a moment we were frozen in time....

From a woman’s standpoint, a slap in the face is a mode of communication that can only be described as "shock and awe". No explanation is necessary and it certainly doesn’t need any sort of clarification.… it simply is what it is!

Suddenly hands and arms thrust out and were frantically grabbing at hair and twisting and tugging it violently! We were grunting and shrieking and I felt her literally FLING me to the side by my hair as the excrutiating pain of strands being torn from my scalp made me feel like my head was on fire!  I quickly pushed myself back upright on my knees and flung myself at her, slamming my right shoulder into her chest and knocking her on her back!!

OOMMPPFF!!!

I scrambled on top of her and got on my knees, my ass on her abs as I straddled her!  I reached down with both hands and grabbed her by the hair and began jerking her head from side to side like a rag doll!!

"OWWWW!"

Morgan screamed, "GET OFF ME YOU  FUCKING cxnt!" then she suddenly got her right hand free from under my left knee and swung it up and across, CLAWING at my exposed breast with her nails!!

I SCREAMED OUT in agony as Morgan’s nails SLASHED down across my left breast, her sharp fingertips leaving a distinctive jagged trail of red and pink along the side and top of my breast as her sharp nails cut through the top layer of my soft skin!

AAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!  GAWWWWWD DAMMN!!!!

I fell off Morgan’s tummy onto my side, my hands thrusting up to my burning throbbing breast as I screamed out!  Morgan rolled over and slowly sat up on her knees, her hands braced on her thighs as her head hung down, while I shoved myself up to my knees in front of her.

Somehow whether instinctively or thought out, I SLAMMED my right fist hard into Morgan’s tummy with a loud SMACK!  I TWISTED my hard bare knuckles into Morgan’s belly, my right bicep expanding as my cocked arm and hard fist dug into her taut muscled abs!!  Morgan’s face contorted in pain, her eyes widening as the searing jolt shot through her abs!  The punch brought a deep and anguished sigh

"UNNGGHH!"

from her lips and deprived Morgan of a lot of her air.  As the air left her lungs, she gasped loud in both pain and in a desperate search to try and get some some badly needed air back in her oxygen deprived lungs!   Her body folded over my fist and arm as she groaned loudly!

GGAWWDD!!

Morgan gritted her teeth and instinctively curled her right hand into a tight fist and suddenly pulled her torso up and angrily DROVE IT HARD into my tightened abs with a resounding SMACK!!!  I was ready but Morgan drove and twisted her strong upper body behind the punch and I grunted out loudly as tightening my abs just seemed to spread the pain of the blow out further from the impact!  

GUUHH!!!

My breasts shook as Morgan’s fist hit my sweaty skin just below my firm, pert breasts.  I thought my teeth were going to shatter I clenched them so HARD as I fought against the pain!  Our breathing was now coming in labored, rapid gasps as for a moment and that seemed to be the only sound in the room.  There was no screaming or cussing, as if we both were contemplating our next move or just couldn’t believe the point at which our unexpected, raging anger had brought us to.

I struggled to collect my thoughts as the pain flowed through my torso!  I knew instinctively that I desperately needed to control my anger but a darker deeper part of me wanted to lash out and hurt Morgan so bad!  The scratches on my left breast burned and throbbed and that seemed to anger me more than anything, knowing that she had done  that to me!  My self-control just wasn’t strong enough and I slashed out with my right hand and sunk my nails into the left side of Morgan’s abs and dragged them across her taut, skin covered muscles!   She let out with a blood-curdling scream as I dragged my nails along her abs and then up under the soft rounded underside of her left breast, leaving a reddish trail as my nails scored the soft, sensitive top layer of her skin!  Morgan thrust her left hand down and grabbed frantically at my wrist as she screamed, both of us raising our heads at that moment to reveal the anger, the pain, the trauma in our eyes!  The growing, seething hate in our eyes was clearly visible to each of us, as were the steely–eyed glares which we exchanged that conveyed a very simple primal message,

You're about to WISH you were DEAD!

I then wasted no time and answered “quid pro quo” as my left hand came up from my waist in a wide arc and slapped into the soft pale skin of Morgan’s right cheek with loud SMACK!!  Morgan’s features distorted under my slap as she yelped out loudly in pain, her head twisting with the force of the blow as my hand continued across her cheek and lips!!  

OOWWWW!!!   GAAWWDD!!!!

My vicious smack cut Morgan’s pouty lower lip as her head was jerked violently back and to the side by the force of my slap, the tears welling up in her eyes as a thin red trickle began to make its thread-like trek down her trembling chin!  Morgan screamed out and thrust her own right hand up, her claws bared as my large dark eyes widened at seeing Morgan’s fingertips shoot for my EYES!  I thrust my hands up and grabbed Morgan’s wrist but not before she was able to SLASH a jagged pinkish-red trail across my soft right cheek with two of her sharp nails!!  I screamed out at the burning, agonizing pain I felt and in my anger I jerked Morgan’s wrist and arm down hard, twisting it violently as her face contorted and she grimaced in intense pain!!

As I jerked Morgan’s arm down between us, her head and torso came forward and down!  I SLAMMED my own forehead down and HEAD-BUTTED Morgan on the bridge of her nose with a resounding CRACK!!!  Morgan’s head lurched back as she screamed out and she was knocked back on her back,

OOOWWW!!!!   FUCCCKKK!!!

laying on the bed, her hands up over her nose and face as a thin red trickles emerged from both her nostrils and oozed between her fingers!

I swayed a bit from side to side, blinking, groggy, my eyes seeing lights like flashbulbs going off and exploding, bursting stars!  I screamed out and lunged at her, landing on top of Morgan as I grabbed her wrists and jerked her arms up above her head, stretching her arms HARD!  Morgan yelled out as I straddled her abs on my knees, my face now directly over hers as my dark eyes widened with my growing anger!  Morgan’s own eyes widened in fear and terror as the faint red trickle curled around and over her upper lip, her lower split lip still bleeding.  I had so many thoughts running through my head as to how I could hurt Morgan more!  I felt like a wild animal and I was losing control of my primal urges!

“Hit me again already you BITCH!” screamed Morgan angrily.  I let go of Morgan’s wrists and sat up on her,  drawing back my right fist back, my fingers curled so fight in my palm, my knuckles were turning white!  I was about to drive it into Morgan’s face before something suddenly made me pause.    Perhaps it was the look of pain, anguish – even terror in her eyes.  What had we done?  I closed my eyes for a moment just as Morgan screamed, “Do it while you can and look good doing it because I won't – ” She stopped as I shook my head slowly from side to side, then I looked skyward to the heavens and whispered softly to myself,

“Please let me know if there’s some other way I can screw up tonight.”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:28:25 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Chaper 5 - Harper's Awakening - "The Obsession"
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:48:42 PM »
So if the first half of that Chapter is autobiographical, it's pretty much the hottest thing ever written in the English language.

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Harper's Awakening - Chapter 5, "The Obsession"
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:14:59 PM »
Very nice work Michelle!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 03:21:54 AM »
Chapter 5 is here. sounds like something is getting to some of the members here reading this part  hmmm, lol

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:46:09 AM »
Oh my GASP!  ::) ;D Michelle, you write so wittily yet sexily too - love it!  :P :P :P :-* :-* :-*

hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »
Once again, Michelle, this is just amazing! The shower scene to end them all and such a wonderful character our narrator is. Thank you!

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 08:57:21 AM »
Phew! Doesn't cum much hotter than this!!!  :P :P :-* :-* ;D

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »
Phew! Doesn't cum much hotter than this!!!  :P :P :-* :-* ;D

Why thank you Sonny....nice to see you too....:)

Wait until you see the next one :P
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 03:40:22 PM »
Wait until you see the next one

BH, she knows how to write a cliffhanger in reply, too! Can't wait ...

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 12:36:02 AM »
Once again, Michelle, this is just amazing! The shower scene to end them all and such a wonderful character our narrator is. Thank you!

Please note that scientific research has been done that shown the shower is a place of great creativity.

That’s why so many outstanding creative ideas happen during warm showers...and I might add....especially erotic ones....for many people......it’s the most relaxing.... peaceful part of the day.  It’s not until we’re being massaged by warm soothing water that puts us in that state of bliss.......unable to check our e-mail and answer our phones (well...some of us).....that we’re finally able to hear that quiet sexy voice in the back of our mind giving us all these great ideas. They have been there pretty much all along.....we just weren’t listening :)

Its the magical elixir..... if you find a way to relax your mind (warm shower), be not so laser focused on the days work and tasks...... and your brain is chock full of dopamine.....your brain feels more compelled to unload some really creative stuff.

Time for another shower :P

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 08:08:28 PM »
IT's AMAZING   all over the net people are having Spontaneous Internal Combustive Orgasms after reading this story.  They all have symptoms of rapid breathing first then sweats  that certain warm glow about their faces then, the body trembles more and more, a loud audible moan and BOOM  nothing left but a puddle of ecstasy (or cum, I usually say that, I just used the fancy term for some of you ) WOW!!  what a way to go  So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your pets, hell hire a airplane to advertise it.  use hypnosis on others  just tell others bout this. These stories gotta be read!   Keep the posts a coming and keep this thread full of replies kids      by the way, Harper,  ;) Thumbs up girl  and to Michelle   :-* that's all I need to say there   :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:16:19 PM by Watcher314 »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »
IT's AMAZING   all over the net people are having Spontaneous Internal Combustive Orgasms after reading this story.  They all have symptoms of rapid breathing first then sweats  that certain warm glow about their faces then, the body trembles more and more, a loud audible moan and BOOM  nothing left but a puddle of ecstasy (or cum, I usually say that, I just used the fancy term for some of you ) WOW!!  what a way to go  So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your pets, hell hire a airplane to advertise it.  use hypnosis on others  just tell others bout this. These stories gotta be read!   Keep the posts a coming and keep this thread full of replies kids      by the way, Harper,  ;) Thumbs up girl  and to Michelle   :-* that's all I need to say there   :)

Thank you Watcher for the very exuberant response......I do think the airplane advertisement may be a bit much :)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:30 PM »
michelle shows why she is the best wow

Thank you for the kind words...more to come soon :)

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »
Very erotic.  I'll need a large towel to clean up my mess when Michelle finishes writing the ending. 

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 10:44:51 AM »
Wow we all have that special some one or some ones and Harper got hers. Looks like its going to be a rough match. Hope it ends well and that Morgan hasn't just been setting up Harper. Great award winning writing!!!

Many thanks for the kind thoughts, Chapter 6 is coming out over the weekend....and we'll see if Harper is being set up :)

Maybe she is and doesn't even mind.....we're about to find out...