News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

rookie of the year'round2

• 31 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:29:37 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline petelv

• God Member
Re: rookie of the year'round2
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 02:58:23 AM »
I voted.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 03:26:11 AM »
Some really good fights but in the end I think Kristi ,Ivy,  Nyteshade and Candy will prove they are the better women and advance.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 04:03:17 AM »
Some really good fights but in the end I think Kristi ,Ivy,  Nyteshade and Candy will prove they are the better women and advance.

You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Candy could beat me or has accomplished more in our brief time here :P I fought my way into the Society, defeated Leanna for a sex fight queen title, won a tit fight tournament on my first try at tit fights, and conquered numerous women here as well. Of course Candy if you'd like to make this poll more about you and I in a fight rather than anything else lets put on a show!

Voted for Kristi, Steff, and Ivy myself.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:05:15 AM by lyannapelon »

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 04:52:50 AM »
Some really good fights but in the end I think Kristi ,Ivy,  Nyteshade and Candy will prove they are the better women and advance.

You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Candy could beat me or has accomplished more in our brief time here :P I fought my way into the Society, defeated Leanna for a sex fight queen title, won a tit fight tournament on my first try at tit fights, and conquered numerous women here as well. Of course Candy if you'd like to make this poll more about you and I in a fight rather than anything else lets put on a show!

Voted for Kristi, Steff, and Ivy myself.

Well I voted for them and of course for Lyanna!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:54:14 AM by Wrestlerjunkee »

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 05:19:05 AM »
I stand across from Jessie, my eyes fixed upon hers, as I then take in the sight of her body... My own, wearing a red bikini that shows off my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 26yo body, as I slowly begin moving towards her... My feet move along the soft grass in her fenced off back yard, and I know no one will step in to pull me off of her... "Sorry, Jess, I don't have anything against you, but you're in the way of me winning this tournament..." I say as I step up to her, hands on my hips, and then my right hand leaves and snaps out, *SMACKING* you across your left cheek with a tight slap, one that stings my hand....

Thanks everyone who has voted so far! Keep 'em coming!!!
xXx

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 05:14:52 PM »
There is some humiliating beat downs happening this round!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 10:12:27 PM »
Some damn good fights!  I hope we see some action.  Impressed with KristiLynn and of course Lyanne but equally impressed with how Candy takes absolutely no shit from anyone.  Gettin good!

Offline petelv

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
I just tried the links and they are not working.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »
Well someone certainly is quite full of themselves aren't they.  In New Jersey sluts that are full of themselves get brought down to reality rather quickly.  Standing in my white sheer bikini and my body covered in baby oil I walk up to Lyann and glare right into her eyes.  Quit acting like you own the place slut! Followed by a nice hard slap across the face. There you go tough girl!  Now that you have been brought down to reality I suggest you walk your cheap little Hooker body in the other direction.

Stepping into the room my eyes fall upon your body with a small grin appearing on my lips from the sight of you in that white swimsuit, letting my gaze trail over you while my hands slide down along the curves of my body, drawing attention to my full and firm 32F mounds and then my tight ass which are barely contained within the tiny red bikini I chose for the fight. "Of course I am, anyone who doesn't have confidence in themselves has no right to be in this tournament after all. Not that its hard to be confident when I just have to get through you." I reply while my jade green eyes stare deeply into your own, not backing down in the slightest even as your hand swings up for a hard slap across my face. I can feel my cheek growing red from the impact but I simply smile wider, looking more amused than anything else while I bring my hand up to brush along the side of my face.

"A slap? Is that all?" I say with a laugh before reaching out with my raised hand to cup your chin, only then driving my lowered hand, clenched into a tight fist, deep into your exposed stomach to soften it up. "You should learn how to hit before talking such nonsense you know, but at least your not bad looking so I can have some fun with you." I say while dropping the hand near your chin to roughly latch its fingers onto your right mound, digging them in harshly to then yank you towards me while bringing my knee up into your stomach.

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 03:02:52 AM »
Wow I am honored to have advanced to this round.  Thanks for the votes and confidence.  To my vans thanks and I will need your help as it looks like I am struggling and have run into a tough opponent. 

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 03:07:44 AM »
I stand across from Jessie, my eyes fixed upon hers, as I then take in the sight of her body... My own, wearing a red bikini that shows off my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 26yo body, as I slowly begin moving towards her... My feet move along the soft grass in her fenced off back yard, and I know no one will step in to pull me off of her... "Sorry, Jess, I don't have anything against you, but you're in the way of me winning this tournament..." I say as I step up to her, hands on my hips, and then my right hand leaves and snaps out, *SMACKING* you across your left cheek with a tight slap, one that stings my hand....

Kristi your forgetting that I want this title as much as you.  OUCH!!!!  your hard slap stings my face and frankly stuns me.  Standing at 5-6 133lbs in my black bikini.  I puff my chest out and let a hard right slap of my own fly right across your face.  Don't expect me to give you this fight Kristi Lynn!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 04:24:45 AM »

Kristi your forgetting that I want this title as much as you.  OUCH!!!!  your hard slap stings my face and frankly stuns me.  Standing at 5-6 133lbs in my black bikini.  I puff my chest out and let a hard right slap of my own fly right across your face.  Don't expect me to give you this fight Kristi Lynn!

My hand smacks you across your cheek, and I see the effect it has on you, stunning you, even... and then I feel your counter, as you deliver a hard slap of your own, right across my cheek... "OWWWWW!" I shriek, as my head snaps to the side, and I can feel your handprint on my cheek... I look directly into your eyes, and I know this is going to be a hard fought battle, and just then, I lunge forward, with both hands rising up, and shooting into your hair... My hands ball up as I start JERKING and YANKING your head all around, as my firm tits slap into yours as I try and shove you around your back yard with my body....
xXx

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »

My hand smacks you across your cheek, and I see the effect it has on you, stunning you, even... and then I feel your counter, as you deliver a hard slap of your own, right across my cheek... "OWWWWW!" I shriek, as my head snaps to the side, and I can feel your handprint on my cheek... I look directly into your eyes, and I know this is going to be a hard fought battle, and just then, I lunge forward, with both hands rising up, and shooting into your hair... My hands ball up as I start JERKING and YANKING your head all around, as my firm tits slap into yours as I try and shove you around your back yard with my body....

Very very nice Kristi!!! You have her and everyone knows it. 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
Go girls and good luck for everyone
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!