News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

rookie of the year'round2

• 31 Replies

Offline Jessie Fights

Re: rookie of the year'round2
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
I stand across from Jessie, my eyes fixed upon hers, as I then take in the sight of her body... My own, wearing a red bikini that shows off my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 26yo body, as I slowly begin moving towards her... My feet move along the soft grass in her fenced off back yard, and I know no one will step in to pull me off of her... "Sorry, Jess, I don't have anything against you, but you're in the way of me winning this tournament..." I say as I step up to her, hands on my hips, and then my right hand leaves and snaps out, *SMACKING* you across your left cheek with a tight slap, one that stings my hand....

Thanks everyone who has voted so far! Keep 'em coming!!!

Kristi your forgetting that I want this title as much as you.  OUCH!!!!  your hard slap stings my face and frankly stuns me.  Standing at 5-6 133lbs in my black bikini.  I puff my chest out and let a hard right slap of my own fly right across your face.  Don't expect me to give you this fight Kristi Lynn!

My hand smacks you across your cheek, and I see the effect it has on you, stunning you, even... and then I feel your counter, as you deliver a hard slap of your own, right across my cheek... "OWWWWW!" I shriek, as my head snaps to the side, and I can feel your handprint on my cheek... I look directly into your eyes, and I know this is going to be a hard fought battle, and just then, I lunge forward, with both hands rising up, and shooting into your hair... My hands ball up as I start JERKING and YANKING your head all around, as my firm tits slap into yours as I try and shove you around your back yard with my body....

Both of us landing hard stinging  slaps . I smirk and love seeing my hand print on your face from my slap.  You quickly get into my hair and my head is being violently yanked and jerked.  OW OW OW!!!!  LET GO!  LET GO YOU SLAG!!!  I then wildly start thrashing my right hand towards your face where I slice my nails across your face before falling back and hitting the ground with a hard thud.  I bring my knee up to keep you from getting ontop of me!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 06:26:57 AM »
I stand across from Jessie, my eyes fixed upon hers, as I then take in the sight of her body... My own, wearing a red bikini that shows off my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 26yo body, as I slowly begin moving towards her... My feet move along the soft grass in her fenced off back yard, and I know no one will step in to pull me off of her... "Sorry, Jess, I don't have anything against you, but you're in the way of me winning this tournament..." I say as I step up to her, hands on my hips, and then my right hand leaves and snaps out, *SMACKING* you across your left cheek with a tight slap, one that stings my hand....

Kristi your forgetting that I want this title as much as you.  OUCH!!!!  your hard slap stings my face and frankly stuns me.  Standing at 5-6 133lbs in my black bikini.  I puff my chest out and let a hard right slap of my own fly right across your face.  Don't expect me to give you this fight Kristi Lynn!

My hand smacks you across your cheek, and I see the effect it has on you, stunning you, even... and then I feel your counter, as you deliver a hard slap of your own, right across my cheek... "OWWWWW!" I shriek, as my head snaps to the side, and I can feel your handprint on my cheek... I look directly into your eyes, and I know this is going to be a hard fought battle, and just then, I lunge forward, with both hands rising up, and shooting into your hair... My hands ball up as I start JERKING and YANKING your head all around, as my firm tits slap into yours as I try and shove you around your back yard with my body....

Both of us landing hard stinging  slaps . I smirk and love seeing my hand print on your face from my slap.  You quickly get into my hair and my head is being violently yanked and jerked.  OW OW OW!!!!  LET GO!  LET GO YOU SLAG!!!  I then wildly start thrashing my right hand towards your face where I slice my nails across your face before falling back and hitting the ground with a hard thud.  I bring my knee up to keep you from getting ontop of me!

I rip wildly at your hair, and I hear you calling for me to let go, and then I feel your nails drag across my left cheek, as you stumble and fall to your back... my right hand stays in your hair and my left holds at my cheek, as you fall down, and I refuse to release your hair as you pull me with you... I fall down on top of you as your knee drives into my stomach, forcing me to roll off to your left instead of on top of you, and I immediately start throwing wild slaps with my left hand, while my right stays balled up in your hair, *SLAP SLAP SLAPPING* wildly... "FUCK YOU BITCH!!!" I shout as I try and slap you again and again...
xXx

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 02:41:57 AM »

I rip wildly at your hair, and I hear you calling for me to let go, and then I feel your nails drag across my left cheek, as you stumble and fall to your back... my right hand stays in your hair and my left holds at my cheek, as you fall down, and I refuse to release your hair as you pull me with you... I fall down on top of you as your knee drives into my stomach, forcing me to roll off to your left instead of on top of you, and I immediately start throwing wild slaps with my left hand, while my right stays balled up in your hair, *SLAP SLAP SLAPPING* wildly... "FUCK YOU BITCH!!!" I shout as I try and slap you again and again...

Very nice!  Kristilyn wants this fight!  Incredible match up with these two. 

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 04:47:06 AM »

On my back and my body tenses up as you continue to viciously rip and jerk at my hair.  My knee manages to keep you off the top of me but my head being help tighlty in place with your grip on my hair I cant get my head free then start feeling your wild hard slaps cracking against my face!  OW OW OW OW OW!!!!  GET AWAY FROM ME!  GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU BITCH!!!  I thrash my arms slapping and clawing at your arms to get you to stop slapping and then I put my right hand on your left trying to get your grip off my hair.  I I kick has hard as I can at your body while twisting my body in any direction to get you away from me.

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 06:37:44 AM »

On my back and my body tenses up as you continue to viciously rip and jerk at my hair.  My knee manages to keep you off the top of me but my head being help tighlty in place with your grip on my hair I cant get my head free then start feeling your wild hard slaps cracking against my face!  OW OW OW OW OW!!!!  GET AWAY FROM ME!  GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU BITCH!!!  I thrash my arms slapping and clawing at your arms to get you to stop slapping and then I put my right hand on your left trying to get your grip off my hair.  I I kick has hard as I can at your body while twisting my body in any direction to get you away from me.

My hand still in your hair, and my slaps smack your face over and over again... "FUCK YOU, WHORE!!! GIVE IT UP, WE BOTH KNOW YOU WILL SOON ANYWAY!!!" I scream at you as you begin kicking wildly, doing anything to get me off of you, as you grab at my hand to get her out of your hair... you pull my hand off, and your legs kick at mine, but we're too close to do any big damage, as you begin twisting to get away... "WHERE YA GOING, BITCH?!?!?!" I taunt as I quickly move to my knees, and go after you... as you twist away, my hands try grabbing at you, and I grab the back of your bikini top, pulling it off of you as you move away... I kneel and glare at you as you move back, and I twirl your top on the tip of my finger, as I give you a bitchy smile....
xXx

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 08:06:11 PM »
It is a gods-damned travesty that Kylie was eliminated.  I'd protest this whole farcical gladiatorial ceremony if it wasn't for Lyanna!

Mmmm, Lyanna.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »
It is a gods-damned travesty that Kylie was eliminated.  I'd protest this whole farcical gladiatorial ceremony if it wasn't for Lyanna!

Mmmm, Lyanna.

*hands you a handkerchief for the drool*
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »

Mmmm, Lyanna.
Just come over here so I can put your drooling mouth and tongue to good use hehe

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 11:28:27 PM »

My hand still in your hair, and my slaps smack your face over and over again... "FUCK YOU, WHORE!!! GIVE IT UP, WE BOTH KNOW YOU WILL SOON ANYWAY!!!" I scream at you as you begin kicking wildly, doing anything to get me off of you, as you grab at my hand to get her out of your hair... you pull my hand off, and your legs kick at mine, but we're too close to do any big damage, as you begin twisting to get away... "WHERE YA GOING, BITCH?!?!?!" I taunt as I quickly move to my knees, and go after you... as you twist away, my hands try grabbing at you, and I grab the back of your bikini top, pulling it off of you as you move away... I kneel and glare at you as you move back, and I twirl your top on the tip of my finger, as I give you a bitchy smile....

My scalp is burning with pain from you ripping wildly at my hair and and my face is now burning from your really hard slaps. I scramble away on my knees when I feel my top being ripped off.  Now I face you bare backed and bare chest! I am so angry absolutely furious!!!  You SKANK SLAG!!!!  I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART!!! My voice cracks as I am just so mad.  I lunge st you like a lioness that has ben backed into a corner.  My left goes right for your hair and starts ripping your head back and forth while my right hand starts to slap at your face wap, wap, wap, then I grab wildly at your top and breasts. 

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 12:16:06 AM »
Kristilynn you have soooooo got this British bitch!  She is obviously terrified!  Go get her babes!!!  :-*
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:35:56 AM by lilkristyclaws »

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 06:56:16 AM »

My scalp is burning with pain from you ripping wildly at my hair and and my face is now burning from your really hard slaps. I scramble away on my knees when I feel my top being ripped off.  Now I face you bare backed and bare chest! I am so angry absolutely furious!!!  You SKANK SLAG!!!!  I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART!!! My voice cracks as I am just so mad.  I lunge st you like a lioness that has ben backed into a corner.  My left goes right for your hair and starts ripping your head back and forth while my right hand starts to slap at your face wap, wap, wap, then I grab wildly at your top and breasts. 

I twirl your top on my finger, and then you lunge at me, screaming as you reach up and latch onto my hair and starts ripping my head back and forth... your slaps stinging my cheek with each smack... "OWWW YOU NASTY WHORE, GET OFF OF ME!!!!" You leave your hand print, and then your each down and wildly grab at my top, ripping her off of my better tits, as you leave a couple claw marks as you pull her away... "YOU STUPID cxnt!!!" I shriek out as my left hand reaches up and grabs at your hair... JERKING and PULLING your head wildly all about as my right hand starts throwing hard, relentless slaps at your breasts, slapping, and smacking them back and forth, *SLAP, SMACK, SLAP, SMACK* before I release your hair, as both hands latch onto your tits... my hands squeeeeeeeeeeze them tightly between my fingers as my nails diggggg into your soft flesh....
xXx

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 06:58:19 AM »
Kristilynn you have soooooo got this British bitch!  She is obviously terrified!  Go get her babes!!!  :-*

Well she might be beating Jessie but so did I. This prissy bitch is getting way to much attention.  I would like to get my hands on both you prissy wanna be tough sluts and make you both beg!  :-*

Way to TRY and make this about you, Bridget, you nasty slut! I'm coming after you after I finish this poll, so I can smack you around, and we'll see who makes who beg!  :-*
xXx

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 04:06:16 PM »
Great show by Kristy and Jessie. Does one of them really have to lose?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »
only a few hours left for this round  and  it's pretty obvious who will advance...still   let's all encourage  and  support your favorites  for  the final hours of this round :)
the prez tramp

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2014, 05:49:08 AM »
Great show by Kristy and Jessie. Does one of them really have to lose?

Thank you, Red! Had a lot of fun fighting with Jessie, and who knows, this may just be the beginning to a poll fight! If she's up for it, so am I!  :-*
xXx